AAA Customer Service

AAA customer service is ranked #170 out of the 706 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 49.12 out of a possible 200 based upon 209 ratings. This score rates AAA customer service and customer support as Disappointing.

• Viewing AAA customer service complaints
  • I purchased tickets for legoland on line and had difficulty printingthem. I contacted the tech dept that was listed on my receipt. They were unable to assist me. They told me to go to the park and they could print them. I go to the park with my family visiting from out of town and was told they could not print the tickets. I was forced to purchase a one day pass for all of us which cost an addtional $141 and whem I contacted AAA to tell them my concerns I got alot of run around from 3 different people. When I called corporate they put me on hold until I got a recording ending my call. Guess it's time this AAA customer of more then 15 years should cancel his account.

Anonymous 4/15/14 11:37AM
  • I would like to share my resent experienxe it wa terrible I called triple a at 5:00 for a tow and to my surprice i sat there with my two toddler kids for 6hrs finally some one came and got the kids for me and i still had to wait and hour this matter will ne tookin up with. corporate because this was not a top priority.

mad ass 4/14/14 10:39PM
  • I would like to share my recent experience (just this morning) with your location in Sandy Springs / Buckhead (Roswell Rd) area.
    I wanted to give your auto repair shop a try. I took my car to get a second opinion. I was told my can most likely has a punctured vacuum hose, which this type of Ford engines are known to develop over time, and was given and estimate.
    I was upfront with your staff and told them exactly that. Your representative ran a diagnostic (just as the other shop did) and suggested they needed to run a smoke diagnostic in order to tell me exactly where the leak is coming from at a cost of $89.00.
    I asked a simple question: If the result of the smoke diagnostic was the same as what my other mechanics had mentioned (the vacuum hose that is known to develop holes over time); how much would it cost to fix it? He told me without the smoke test, he could not answer this question.
    Therefore, it is obvious to me your operation is just as any other large mechanic shop.
    I will be sharing this experience with everyone I know, and I will not be returning or recommending your shop.

Celeste 4/10/14 7:54AM
  • I would not use AAA to book a trip across the street. They are rude, couldn't care less if you're happy with their service and don't tell you anything when you book a trip. I will not renew my membership and will happily let everyone I know find any alternative but AAA.

Anonymous 4/8/14 1:53PM
  • Tow truck drivers time was completely false, I made a claim at about 3:30, it has been almost two hours. The arrival time of the truck had been delayed twice. No one was able to confirm his location or how long he would take all that was told to me that he was "in route" without giving me a time table to work with. I am very unsatisfied with the ability to find out more than reasonable information, and that I was kept and still waiting for him to show up. I am a paying customer and a loyal one, the treatment given to me was dissatisfying to say the least. If I had been anywhere else besides a driveway, it would of been a lot worse. All in all Im upset with your lack of knowledge of where and when your driver will be at the location, and how hard it is to contact the driver.

Azuko 4/3/14 2:20PM
  • Two hours to wait for a tow at 1130 pm in good weather is unexceptable !!!!

Anonymous 4/1/14 10:00PM
  • I'm very dissapointed with the Road Service in Pompano Beach directed by Gene Ziobro w/AAA Auto Club Group.On January 21,2014 I had a flat tire and called the AAA 800 #on the front of the membership card and after telling them that the spare tire has never been used before to make sure the person they sent knows how to changed a tire frm a. 2008 Chrysler Town & Country Ltd . They sent me somebody that didn't know where the spare tire was . He finally figured out but broke the mechanism that lowers and rises the spare tire , and Gene Ziobro didn't want to pay $275.00 cost of the repair. My husband and I are members from longtime but that car has never being service by AAA before.

I can 't understand how AAA sent people without training

I sued and waiting for the Judgement to be paid .

VSilva 3/31/14 2:51PM
  • WILL NOT STOP CALLING ME! I did not renew.

Susan Huddleston of AAA sales keeps calling from her personal cell phone and her desk number She called and left a message with just her name and number to bait me into thinking it was a personal call. She is pure trash. I am reporting her to the main office.

Stop Calling Me 3/28/14 5:54PM
  • My name is Rob. I called on Saturday March 15, 2014 to inquire on the status of my account with AAA. I was told that my membership expires that day. I was having an issue with one of our vehicles so I kept asking the rep if that would cover me till midnight. I could not get a straight answer. Instead the rep just kept repeating the same statement that it would cancel today and kept insisting that I renew my account. At this point I told him that I didn't need it anymore because I have a new vehicle with roadside assistance. My only concern was that my other vehicle was stuck in Neutral at a parking lot across town. I told the rep that I would consider creating an account for my girlfriend since she has an older vehicle.
    I went ahead and agreed to sign her up thinking if my girlfriend didn't need it, I would just cancel it before it becomes active.
    I was told it would take 72 hours for the plan to start, but that I could use it right away at the basic package level where there would be charges for miles. To make a long story short, I never ended up using the new plan and I tried to call back to cancel it, but I was never able to get anyone to answer due to your "experiencing a large number of calls" message. On Tuesday I call in and finally get to speak with customer service to discuss this situation with a rep and I am told that once you purchase a plan, there is no way of reversing it. I feel this should have been explained to me at the time of setting this up. It has not even been 72 hours since I activated it and now I am told there is nothing anyone can do. Also there was never any verbal disclosure made of the auto-renewal policy and there is no non-cancelation disclosure on the email that you sent to my girlfriend which has an incorrect spelling of her name.

At this point I requested to speak with a supervisor. Enrique Sanchez stated he was a supervisor and told me there is no way they can cancel a plan even though I have not even received any account membership information. Since he states that I should have received an email. I did receive an email by the way, in which my girlfriends name was misspelled, even though it is a common English name. So obviously there was no attention to detail, as getting the sale to meet his quota is first priority. Your reps behavior is completely unprofessional and ridiculous.

My problem with that is that there is no disclosure or even verbal communication of this so called policy which is obviously just a shameless sales tactic.

There was no disclosure made at the time of my signing up for this account that there was no way to cancel this during a grace period. I called in to get information about my account and was being pressured to renew. Every customer service rep I have spoken with only tells me that the only thing they can do is stop it from renewing next year. I feel that this should have been an important disclosure that should have been made, which if you listen to the call, will be very obvious that it wasn't. Instead there is plenty of move forwards on closing the sale for the renewal and no consideration for explaining any policy or checking for understanding. This is terrible customer service and sales tactics. Coming from an extensive background in sales and retention, I can say with confidence that your staff lacks in proper training. I am very disgusted with this behavior from AAA after being a member for so many years. I do not wish to keep this plan and if I am forced to keep it, this will be the last time I or anyone in my family or circle of friends will use AAA. This is a situation that could have been avoided if your sales reps were honest and less concerned with closing a sale. Maybe your company needs a quality control practice in place to deter your reps from this irresponsible behavior.

Since they can't even get the data entry process correct, technically this account is not ours. There is no empathy or relating to customers and a use of deception and sneaky sales tactics in place. Your company practices are not honorable and I will make sure to spread the word so no one else ends up feeling the way I do.

If your department is not capable of handling this type of escalation, please forward or let me know the correct department to send this letter to. If I do not get a response I will take further action.

Thanks,

Rob Herrera

RobHerrera 3/18/14 10:36AM
  • Worst service ever! Took an hour on hold before I got to talk to a person. Had no problem with the tow company you rock Canton tow! But AAA you suck! Thank god it wasn't the below zero temps of a few days ago or I would have had to call 911 so I wouldn't get hypothermia! I your stand that it may take time to get the truck out to help but there is no reason anyone should have to wait on hold for almost an hour just to get roadside assistance dispatched. I am telling everyone I know to save their money and just add roadside assistance to their car insurance. I've used GEICO's roadside assistance before and they answer the phone in less than 5 minutes. Maybe AAA should take someadvice hire more call wraps!

evilaniamkcdxx 3/1/14 5:24PM
  • Such a disappointing experience with AAA. As background information I have Premier membership with these guys, I'm in the heart of Washington DC, and the weather is sunny and clear. My car broke down and I called to have it towed at 3:53 in the afternoon. Expecting their arrival within 30 minutes as anyone would expect, it's been almost 2 hours and the tow truck has yet to arrive. It is freezing cold in the 30's and quite an inconvenience. Would have rather paid the $30 to get it towed myself if I knew this would happen.

kelkurd 2/26/14 3:44PM
  • 02-21-2014 6:50 pm (CST):
    I called AAA for a jump start service. It is over 40 minutes and still on hold. Meanwhile I went to www.aaa.com and placed a request for a jump start. The estimated wait time is 480 minutes...I'm not kidding it is freaking "480 MINUTES" and I should stay in my vehicle for the next 480 minutes to receive this service.
    With no second thought I have decided to cancel this AAA membership first this they open the shop tomorrow morning.
    I will definitely not recommend AAA to anyone, even not to my enemies.

SeverelyIrritatedCustomer 2/21/14 5:59PM
  • I am writing this letter to express my disappointment in how my situation was handled by your agents. My father had his renewal due, I attempted to make a payment the day before it was due via pay by phone. I got a confirmation number and everything. It was two weeks before I received a letter stating his insurance was CANCELLED. Why no one bothered to reach me to tell me there was a problem with the payment I will never know. Before you CANCEL any insurance you should have members to call to see if there was a mistake made. I could have had this fixed the very next day. When I called your 800 number I was spoken to very rudely and pretty much accused of giving a fake bank number. Again, had I would have been notified there was a issue the mistake could have been taken care of right away. One number was off.. that was the problem, I had pushed a wrong number.. I then called my local office in Oshkosh Wisconsin, and spoke to a man named Dave, I did not get his last name and I wish I would have, again I was treated like I was trying to pass a worthless check, and give a fake bank, He never let me try to explain that a wrong number was pushed when I called in that payment. He did not seem to want to help me see what happened or offer any help. My dad was cancelled the 6th and I did not get any letter or notification till the 17th. Dave then pretty much said he could not contact anyone till the next day due to the time and that if I wanted him to call me back to see what we need to do to get my dad reinstated or he said LOOK SOME WHERE ELSE.. are you kidding me??? What kind of agent would tell a loyal customer to look some place else instead of trying to help? A unprofessional one, and rude and not good at his job... By the way he never called me back. I was forced to look for other insurance. I will tell everyone I know to cancel AAA and look elsewhere for insurance.

Maria Curi

estellamcstar 2/20/14 5:59PM
  • February 16th AAA...thanks so much for taking a couple houndred a year from me for nothing!My wife was involved in a minor accident. AAA dispatched a tow truck from a local company called Knapp industries They are the real major player in this horrible experience my wife had after an accident,they didnt send a tow truck to move a 4X4 which was described when called.Gary Knapp of Cleveland moved the truck with a regular truck not a flatbed to move my wife off the highway... The shop from the tow company was only miles up the road but could'nt do the tow to the destination needed. Because his excuse was I intervened and insisted the tow truck that could move her to safety could also take her to the towing company instead of dumping her on the road take the truck and she home wife with the truck the driver moved my wife to an exit ramp and dropped the truck putting her in real danger of traffic!So he then left the truck and wife stranded!Next my wife called AAA and explained the problem to dispatch again and was warned to be nice,because I was rude to previous driver.When my wife explained I was'nt rude she heard my conversation as it was by speaker phone, but was not ok with hooking up and moving the truck was a waste of time and a way to the Knapp towing to demand a payment from AAa.She the dispatcher decided to side with the driver not AAA customers and hung up on my wife!23 years of loyal service on my part not AAA's.We are done with your bullying and I can never forgive putting my wife in danger after a traumatic experience of an accident and this is how a so callled a valued customer is treated! Apparently it is ok to hang up and route and contract companies with the same complaint level Gary Knapp towing of Cleveland and AAA deserve each other and we the trusting public are subject to these acceptable practices of BAD BUSINESS!!!

Sucker 2/16/14 3:33PM
  • I sent the following letter to my Regional Headquarters President (Mr. James J. McGrath) in St Louis MO in early January and NEVER received a response other than a letter today indicating my account had expired on 02/01/2014. HA!

Dear Mr. McGrath,
    I am writing this letter because I received my Membership Renewal notification in the mail and, quite frankly, I am having second thoughts about renewing my membership. My concern is: I planned a trip to Mexico City, Mexico, in November 2012 and wanted to get a 'TRIP TIK' package for my journey. I started calling the number listed on the back of my AAA Card (1-800-222-7623) in early October 2012. I called three (3) times and kept reaching an automated message indicating 'all agents are busy, please leave your membership number, phone number and a brief description of what was needed, and an agent would return my call.' Please note that on each call there was no 'option' to be placed in a queue to wait for the next available agent but instead I was 'disconnected' after leaving my information. Believe me when I say being 'disconnected' was pretty frustrating in itself! I left messages each time I called and never received a call back. I ended up buying a Garmin Navigation system for my trip.
    I have been a member of AAA since 1981 (approximately 33 years) and if you look at my account history you will see I don't use the services very often. As a matter a fact, I can't remember the last time I did use AAA services. In regard to contacting my local agent, in Poplar Bluff Missouri, I don't call him because every time I do all he wants to do is sell me something, i.e.: upgrade my membership, buy auto insurance, etc.., and I really don't appreciate being 'pressured' to buy something when all I want is services I already pay for. I previously identified this to the St Louis office.
    In the past I have always 'bragged' on the service I received from AAA and even convinced several of my friends to become members over the years. But now, with the non-response to my calls and the 'pressure' to buy something I get from my local agent, I wonder if I should just purchase the 'towing' option from my automobile insurance company at a much lower rate. I pay AAA approximately $10.00 a month ($112.00 annually) for the AAA PLUS Membership and it would only cost me $10.00 every 6 months ($20.00 annually) to add towing to my automobile insurance policies. Please put yourself in my shoes and consider what you would do...
    I have always been a member of AAA for the 'peace of mind' of knowing that if I needed help it was a phone call away...My concern now is if I need help, will AAA be there??
    Sincerely,
    (Member)

Don't know what else to do other than find another company for roadside assistance....

Anonymous 2/14/14 11:37AM
  • I have received horrible service from this company and would never recommend it to anyone. I was on hold for over half and hour and redirected several times, the people who answer the call barely know what is going on. I was told that I had to wait at my car from 9 in the evening until 1 in the morning for their assistance. The website is absolutely terrible and impossible to use. I would never feel safe relying on them in times of need. Something needs to be improved or I will be canceling my service.

Anonymous 2/8/14 10:42AM
  • I called today at 12 am and got a rude sleeping Leangela who stayed the I would be charged for the tow. When I tried to explain to her that I wS only towed twice she stated when the call is made it counts against the 4 tiers per year. At 6:30 I received a call, called back and spoke with a extremely rude Sara who stated she wanted to know if I still needed a tow, since I was over my useage. I asked if I could speak to asnager because the customer service skills were lacking, although I am over my useage until I verify this with a manager my husband is not over his we have separate memberships. It clear that tubes individuals work at the same call center and have found done type of twisted pleasure being rude, unprofessional and lacking both common sense and co stoner service. When the fact is without customers they would be out of a job. Pamella Spanyer

Anonymous 2/6/14 4:59AM
  • I HAVE JUST HAD THE MOST INFURATING 45 MINS ON THE PHONE TRYING TO GET HELP FROM AAA, HAVE BEEN A MEMEBER SINCE 1996, AND THE ONE TIME WHEN I REALLY NEEDED HELP IT WASN'T AVAILABLE.
    Tuesday 2/4 I was on my way to Tubac in Arizona , sits between Tuscon and Nogales .Mexico my truck developed a problem, thought it might be the battery altho it was fairly new. So called AAA and asked to be towed to the Ford dealership in Tuscon finally the tow arrived, an hour wait,by the time we got the dealership it was almost 7pm, left it there with key and a note, had to get friends to meet me and unload all the product taking to Tubac for the show , a 5 day affair.
    This morning got a call from the dealership with an astronomical fee to repair, so called my mechanic in Phoenix who said he would drive down on Thursday and do it for less than 1/2 the dealership price, I was stuck at the show till 5pm couldn't leave, so called the dealership and spoke with the service manager, who said he would release the truck to the AAA driver, gave him all the info, called AAA explained the situation to the person on the ends of the phone, apparently they only have first names, no way could I get the last name out of anyone I spoke to, was told that AAA has rules and unless I was there they wouldn't pick up the truck, wanted to get it out of the dealership before they closed at 7pm rules are rules and ment to be broken at certain times, there was no way I could make it back to Tuscon before 7pm and I was going to be on the road again in the morning by 7.30, before they, the dealership opened, I wanted it towed to my friends house where I was staying so that my mechanic when he drove down could go to the house and work on it and have it ready for me by the rime I got back to the house on Thursday night, I gave AAA the name of the Service manager, his phone number, my card number the address that it had to go to, and with a bit of luck by the time the driver arrived at my friends house I would be back from Tubac to meet him, NO, AAA couldn't pick up my truck without my being there at the dealership, spoke to the Supervisor Devasha who was useless, and she said it was all to do with the dispatch manager Chuck.asked for his full name apparently they don't have any just a first name, BUT Robert Darbeluet the CEO will get an earful from me tomorrow Thursday, now I probably won't be able to get to the dealership before I am ready to leave Tucson on Sunday night, if I can get someone to run my booth for a few hours, then maybe I can make it to the dealership to get my truck when AAA comes by, have never heard anything so awful in my life, where is all the love gone, someone couldn't make a decision to help out, call he had to do was call the dealerahip, CHECK ALL THE INFO I HAD GIVEN HIM, BUT I GUESS IT WAS TOO MICH TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pissed Off Granny 2/5/14 7:45PM
  • I have been a loyal AAA member since 2008. I received my renewal notice at the beginning of January stating that because I was on auto renewal my renewal rate was going to be $29.00, a discounted price from the $54.00 standard rate. So since I thought that was a great discount I called up and added by boyfriend on for an additional $30.00 for a gift. I confirmed with the representative that the charge would appear as $29.00 for myself and $30.00 for the additional membership. I received my credit card statement and saw I was billed $54.00 plus the $30.00, so I called member services and was told that I was quoted incorrectly and that the $29.00 was the fee to upgrade my membership??? No one ever discussed upgrading the membership, and I stated I wanted what was quoted to me. They refused to credit the difference. What a scam. You can bet that next year there will be no renewal for either of us. So much for companies wanting to keep good customers. At this point I will be spreading the word to everyone I know who will be up for renewal to drop their memberships. Why do business with a company who doesn't stand by their offerings?

Keeshond818 2/4/14 5:36PM
  • AAA Road Service borders on theft by deception. We received about 6 inches of very wet snow this morning, I drove up my 3/10 mile driveway and while backing up to the house, the front end of the truck slid off of the driveway over the bank. We called AAA and provided them with 2 phone numbers and they said they would call back within 10 minutes. We did not receive a call so an hour later we called them again. They entered the numbers into the computer incorrectly. In the meantime, tow truck driver came to the end of the driveway,refused to come up because the driveway was not plowed, and left without contacting us. AAA's response was get your driveway plowed or wait until the snow melts. AAA Road Service is totally useless.

Anonymous 2/3/14 6:24PM
  • I was at the library with my husband and when we went out found the battery dead.
    I had to get to work so I called someone to pick me up to go to work and left my husband with the vehicle. AAA would not come to the vehicle since I was the member and not there. Said I had to sign my husband up for them to come...I was over a barrel and said fine add him and send me a bill...they refused since I did not have a credit card with me to give them they would not help at all. I have been a member for over 20 years and they would not send me a bill for 15.00 to give help to a stranded husband....really it is not like I asked them to help a friend he has the same address on his license as on the membership...totally unacceptable service and they pride themselves on customer service...wow hope I am never in need of their service again...I can find someone else a bit more helpful I am sure..20 years loyalty means nothing at all these days I guess

Anonymous 2/3/14 8:17AM
  • Outrageous! Terrible Service! My son has a 2006 Chevy 1500 extended cab - NOT A DULLY Work truck.. it does have a factory lift, but it was delivered to the dealership on a flatbed.. so there shouldn't have been any issues! My son called at 2pm, on a Tuesday, he was 25 miles away from his home/work. He was told it would be 2 hour wait.. he waited. He finally talked with someone again, they stated the driver went by and decided the vehicle was too big for his tow truck and refused the service. They told my son he needed a "commercial tow" - for a 1500??!!! He ended up having to drive it no more than 20 mph home - in the process he damaged the axel, the break, the wheel bearing. It cost over $500 in damage! AAA states they stand by their decision.. I DON"T GET IT. IT WAS DELIVERED ON A FLATBED - WHY CAN"T A FLATBED TOW IT AGAIN?

Rosemary1108 1/28/14 2:11PM
  • We thought AAA was a great insurance company until we had to actually make a claim. We had a vehicle totaled November and it took until January 10 to actually resolve it. Their customer service kept referring our calls and emails back to the claims agents who were the problem in the first place.

The car claim has finally been paid on AAA, but I still can't cancel my insurance on the vehicle because the agent hasn't "closed" the claim yet. I AM STILL PAYING TO INSURE A VEHICLE THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO DRIVE SINCE NOVEMBER. I DON'T OWN THE VEHICLE ANY LOINGER.

Customer service continually dishes out "I'm sorry"s but does NOTHING to fix or compensate for their draining me of money.

Jon Z 1/28/14 10:30AM
  • I have just completed one of the most satisfying associations with AAA that anyone could expect, which obviously appears to be much different from those complaints I have read on line. It is my intent to send a personal letter to the Corporate Hdqts as special recognition to this outstanding employee I will identify on line only as Lori Philadelphia customer serices.

Anonymous 1/25/14 11:12AM
  • I had a flat tire on the highway on Jan 4, 2014. I tried calling AAA from the road. I was on hold for over 30 minutes, no one ever answered the phone. While I was on hold, my husband and son arrived, changed my flat tire and got me on my way. What good is the AAA service if you cannot get through to them. I canceled my account years ago due to a similar situation. I waited on the side of the road for AAA to send help, when a person finally stopped to help me. I was stranded on interstate 75 with 2 small children that time. AAA never showed up or called to see where I was. I sent an email to their customer service team and 3 weeks later still have not heard back. Don't waste your money on AAA.

Lisa 1/23/14 10:14AM
  • Viewing positive AAA customer service ratings
  • #3448 Greg Varlesi did sn excellent job in replacing the battery in my auto. You have a very competent and knowledgeable employee in Greg.

Paul J. Pantano, Sr.

Anonymous 4/11/14 7:55AM
  • I called AAA because my battery was dead. Affordable Battery And Towing arrived in about 45 minutes. NATE was so knowledgeable and respectful to me that I had to compliment that company. It's rare today to find the manners and respect that I received. Thanks

sansan119 3/31/14 1:11PM
  • Wanted to let you know about the excellent customer service that one of your customer service associates provided our family on New Year's Day (01/01/14). On our trip from South Dakota to Wisconsin, our 2003 GMC 3/4 ton pickup truck's serpentine belt failed while approaching Minnetonka, Minnesota. Your customer service associate did an outstanding job in getting a tow truck to our location in a short time and also took the time to locate a service facility that was open on a Holiday! This was very much appreciated and allowed our family to return to Wisconsin yet that evening! Outstanding customer service!

Byron Goetsch 1/2/14 10:56AM
  • Just received excellent service from the New Haven, CT, AAA. Couldn't have asked for faster or better service.

Anonymous 9/8/13 12:53PM
  • Yesterday I went to pick up my daughter after her sporting event and I was stuck with a dead battery. Yared, of Yared's Road Service, quickly came to my assistance in a friendly, helpful, and professional manner, charged my battery, and tested it to make sure it was OK. He gave me the report regarding my battery, noting that is was fine. I appreciated that he did not try to sell me a battery unneccessarily, but took care of my immediate issue in a professional manner. Thank you, Yared!

Anonymous 5/21/13 9:08AM
  • Triple AAA helped me a lot to day. I locked my car key in the car with the engine still running. when their technician Ruben Sanchez from anytime towing shop # 7678 came to open my car door he was very sympathetic and efficient.

Anonymous 4/18/13 6:24AM
  • Wow, what amazing customer service. Thoughtful, courteous, people who speak clearly without heavy accents and you can understand them. Prompt service. Just amazingly great customer service!

MM 4/10/13 11:18AM
  • ...I have been a Premium member since 1997..When I have called for your "Yellow Truck"..you were there when I needed you..with Nice people on the other end of the Line!!.....Thank You AAA for the Great Service!!...

Richard S. Grove 2/23/13 10:40PM
  • I live in Long Beach, CA. I recently had a faulty battery in the jeep that I purchased. I called AAA and they came and replaced it for me. Joe Morris was who replaced mine. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. I would recommend AAA to anyone. I have never had anything other than outstanding performance from them. People like Joe deserve a raise in my opinion.

Anonymous 2/23/13 8:13PM
  • My Aaa agent lisa in Bend Oregon is AWESOME!I could never thank her enough for all she has done for me on behalf of AAA! I have alwYs recieved EXCELLENT service and prices on premiums for both my homes and autos and NEVER ONCE have I had anything but ABOVE AND BEYOND CUSTOMER CARE! Mrs. Niemeyer is OUTSTANDING! I had a really bad car accident on a trip more then 1500miles from home and she made sure I had nothing to worry about beyond the loss of my vehicle(i chose to only carry comp collision) and the accident was my fault. She reminded me I had AAA+ and was elligable for rembursment of out of pocket costs related to getting back home safe and sound. She got me in contact w/her auto manager who answered all my maticulous queations and was very sympathetic! They have been like having a dad in my trunk, always ready to do whats required to get me back on track. I will NEVER LEAVE HOME WIHOUT AAA, or my agents # again! I have read alot of comments speaking of terriable service and poor coverage and cant imagine we are using the same company! I guess AAA ought to find more LISA NIEMEYERS of Bend,Oregon!!! I could not be more pleased with any company out there then I am right now with AAA of Oregon! I highly recomend AAA for your home or auto policies!

aloha aiuli 2/8/13 11:54AM
  • I would like to compliment the service and prompt response to a service call made on Thursday, Nov. 29, 2012. I had a flat tire. The serviceman's name is Marcel. He was prompt and very very curteous and knowledgeable.
    I live on the south side of Chicago, IL.

Anonymous 12/1/12 9:35AM
  • I had a rear axle problem Sunday, October 28, 2012.
    The tow truck driver named Dave (Hotel/nickname)
    was so speedy, helpful, friendly and encouraging at a
    very stressful time for me. I had several music jobs
    that day. Because of his kind, gracious manner I got
    through everything just fine. You have a fabulous
    employee in Dave! He deserves a bonus or a raise
    for his cheerful and skilled response to his job! Such
    an employee is priceless to an owner/manager! Please do something very nice for him! He so deserves it!
    Thank You So Much!!! Katherine Dryden

Dave (Hotel) 11/8/12 12:09AM
  • Mr. Tom Hagan Jr towed my car to my mechanic on Thurs.,October 4, 2012. He was very friendly and professional. My car broke down on the Expressway (I-76). Luckily I was able to get out of traffic. Although it took him awhile to find me, he was very pleasant. He quickly put my car on the flatbed and we safely got off the expressway. Thank you very much and keep up the good work.

Anonymous 10/6/12 6:53AM
  • Josh, from the Naples division was extremely courteous, efficient, and knowledgeable. He is a definite asset to AAA.

artcincherny@aol.com 8/12/12 1:20PM
  • We are going on our "bucket list" cross country trip from Pennsylvania thru Florida, Texas to Alaska to do our first salmon fishing. We stopped in Clackamas, Oregon yesterday to update our on the ferry and highway information. Our AAA agent was Joseph McMahon. He was not only so knowledgeable but so customer service focused in marking our maps and calling to find out about ferry schedules and pricing. Itwas so great to meet him and must say he is a great assett to AAA!!!

B ucket List B's 5/2/12 10:44AM
  • Triple A road service is awesome. However their mobile phone app is unusable. They ask for a trip tik number, however, does not tell you where to find this number. After spending 1/2 a day trying to understand the app & looking for the number, I deleted the app. There are other navagation apps out there that are user friendly.

hoganhealy 4/19/12 11:41AM
  • we always have been satified with the service and information from AAA

Anonymous 1/3/12 1:49PM
  • I was sad to see all of the bad experiences people have had with AAA. My husband and I have said we think this is one of the best deals out there, ever. I figured I would write because most people only do so when they have had a negative experience

djs_8463 11/2/11 9:31AM
  • I just want to say AAA is awesome. I locked my keys in my car this week... Twice. Both times they came within 15 minutes. The first time was in 5 minutes after I called. I know I live in New Hampshire and we are a small state, but I can't thank AAA enough for what they did for me. Thanks again AAA.

Anonymous 10/24/11 9:07AM
  • I cannot say enough about the wonderful service I received from AAAHelp today. The telephone contacts were available and ready to help in a very short time.
    Within less than an hour (on a Sunday yet) a service person was at my house and cheerfully solved my problem. The service person was Jim Garrett. He was knowledgeable and quickly diagnosed the problem.
    He was friendly and very assuring that he could solve the problem. I was back on the road in less than hour.
    I guess this is why we have carried AAA for 34 years and will never be without it.
    I thank you.
    Claire Drew, Stuart, Florida

Jim Garrett 10/23/11 1:13PM
  • Just wanted to write about a very positive experience I had with one of your Triple AAA Field Service Technicians, Mr. Shelmire Lionel of Baton Rouge, La. On Sunday,September 4, 2011 around 4pm I had gone to store for some cleaning supplies to clean my apartment that had been overflowed with water. Once I got the supplies I went back to my car and it wouldn't start so I immediately called Triple AAA roadside service and the technician was there in about 10 minutes. He was very pleasant and very attentive in listening to what I had to say. he checked my battery and he said i have some bad news, your battery need to be replaced. I was shocked because because i had just purchased the battery, I thought maybe a lil over a year ago. This was the second battery within 2 years that was purchased from autozone with a one year warranty. Mr. Lionel explained to me that the battery had a 2008 year on it and i purchased it in 2010, which means that the battery may have just been sitting in the store for awhile. So then the Technician explained to me that Triple aaa battery replacement was a much better deal and it comes with a 3 year warranty and the price I paid for the previous battery was just a few dollars difference. This technician definitely educated me on something I knew nothing about. He was knowledgeable and I didnt feel pressure to buy the battery. its just that he made good sense about what i needed in order to be safe on the road. He then mentioned about the premire Gold Card which I thought I had before which made sense to have since i do travel a lot. After having such a bad day previously, I now had something good to share with my friends about my experience. Mr. Lionel was an awesome techinican and even when it began to rain he was still just as nice and took very good care of me. As a former Buyer for Saks Fifth Avenue, San Francisco I know when I receive great customer service and Mr. lionel save the day for me. He has made me a Triple AAA member for life.

Mel 9/5/11 7:20PM
  • very helpfull and willing to do anything they can to help you no matter what.

Anonymous 8/8/11 7:10PM
  • I want to especially thank D&M Towing in San Mateo-they were the company sent to me on three different calls in the last 2 yrs. They are fast, friendly and effectient!

PS not happy that the AAA roadside operator couldn't advise me where I could get my car smogged in SF, CA-she showed no specific listings for Smog checks?? really?

Overall, I love AAA and cant live with out it!

Anonymous 6/23/11 9:29PM
  • I was stranded June 15 in Agawam, MA along with my 97 year old mother due to a dead battery. Scott Forest, the technician from your Pioneer Valley office arrived and saved the day. He took such good care of us. He gave us water as we were in a hot car and suggested we go into an air conditioned store while he worked on my car. He is just a super guy, very caring and very efficient at his job. We were gone in no time at all with the new battery he installed and I would like him to have recognition for the super job he did.

J. Moriarty

Jeannine 6/16/11 8:04AM
  • After pondering a purchase of AAA...I did it! Good choice. I live alone in Florida as my spouse stuck in Illinois till house is sold. I work, leaving wee hours of the morning and also take road trips with a friend. Within a week of my signing up via computer....I had to call. My battery died. Staff was great...asking if I was "safe", a second rep called me back to say help was on the way. The Tow driver came in no time and even gave me some ice cold bottled water for the hot Florida temps. I am back on the road and so happy I made the choice to give myself a safety net. I got my real card a few days later. Thanks to the Pinellas Park area AAA. You are great! Donna C

Anonymous 6/14/11 3:39PM
  • What most do not realize is the Automobile Club of Southern California does not have their own employees running the tow trucks. These are contractors who are often paid anywhere from $15.00 - $28.00 per a call. They can make an incentive which is only based on member surveys which have to be "totally Satisfied" if not they do not make incentive. Most of their towing contractors are of Middle Eastern decent and most are not following the law. Alot of drivers are paid under the table or are paid minimum wage. Yes the person operating a motor vehicle that could easily kill someone is making the same as the kid at Burger King. Many times owners of these companies own other companies with other family members. Their way of doing business is to pay off the AAA personel to try and get ahead in call volume. Some often do not follow the requirements that ACSC (AAA) says that they must do like background checks on employees so you may have a felon towing you without your knowledge. ACSC (AAA) many of their reps know this but turn their head especially if one of these owners are handing them cash, vehicle repairs, cars etc... AAA has hurt so many little towers and will continue as long as they are making the extra buck. Their are some employees of AAA that do things right but if they blow the whistle they make that persons life alot harder. Many higher ups knew contractors were pushing batteries on members and they turned their heads because they were meeting the sales quota and they get an incentive for their contract stations to meet those standards. There was one employee who got his check from AAA contractor and on like three of his paychecks it was not even his social security number. The employee raised awareness to this and it continued until they were threatened with the labor board.

Anonymous 4/10/12 5:16PM

• Any time you feel like you are not getting the best service, please contact a senior manager at customer care or the national office in Heathrow FL @ 407-444-7000. All AAA are franchises of the national brand. So each club operates under different rules. But the situation described above should have never happened. I work for AAA and I can tell you we would never let that happen.

Anonymous 1/4/10 10:36AM

Check out these popular comparisons of AAA customer service versus other companies:
AAA vs. AARP
AAA vs. OnStar
AAA vs. Progressive
AAA vs. State Farm
AAA vs. USAA
Authorized representatives of AAA can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

800-222-4357
AAA customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete AAA customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the AAA corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

AAA corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Get immediate support for your AAA questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for AAA at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of AAA user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

AAA reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

AAA Auto returns to Hungary after five-year sojourn
The purchase of vehicles for resale as well as establishment of a new AAA Auto call center will begin this month, with sales opening in March and operations including financial services in its former branch expected to be fully rebooted by April. The ...
Atlantic Provincial Championship Bantam AAA hockey teams set to land in ...
About Irving Oil Irving Oil is a privately owned, increasingly global energy and marketing company that provides Eastern Canada and New England with high-quality products and customer service. Founded in 1924 and based in Saint John, New Brunswick, ...
Book4Time 'Instrumental' in AAA Four and Five-Diamond Hotels' Success
The select few must offer exceptional amenities and be supported by systems that enable their staff to provide the personalized customer service discerning hotel guests expect. Several of Book4Time's clients have been awarded the prestigious AAA Four ...