Access America Customer Service

Access America customer service is ranked #201 out of the 724 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 45.67 out of a possible 200 based upon 6 ratings. This score rates Access America customer service and customer support as Disappointing.

1 Positive Comment out of 6 Total Comments is 16.67%.

• i HAVE NEVER COME IN CONTACT WITH SUCH RUDE,NON PROFESSIONAL,AS A MATTER OF FACT PEOPLE IN ALL MY LIFE.
    I so glad that I personelly do not have this insurance company.I am trying to get them to take of a problem caused to me from their insured.
    I would not recommend this company to my worst ene,my.They need some major educastion in customer service.

unknown in texas 6/20/13 9:20AM
  • Based on a recommendation on Delta Airlines' website I purchased travel insurance from Access America. Subsequent to purchasing the ticket my wife received a diagnosis of cancer from the findings of a routine medical examination. We had no reason to expect this diagnosis, otherwise I would not have spent $461.80 for the ticket and $26.55 for the travel insurance. Today I received a denial of claim for refund of the ticket purchase from Access America, citing my wife's cancer as a preexisting condition. As far as I'm concerned, Access America is a bunch of crooks and Delta Airlines is nothing more than a shill for their con.

Calvinator 10/22/11 12:09PM
  • I had to call them after completing the on-line claim form. I am glad i did because this is not a trustworth company.

This company will flat out steal your money. They do not do what they say they will provide on intial purchase. If your flight is cancelled for work it is not covered, it is only covered if you are fired from your job after being employeed for 3 years.

BIG JOKE I wasted money with this company, and DELTA will never do that again.

Kevin Guthrie 4/15/11 10:31AM
  • Lousy customer service. Clsaim denied. Also not sure Access America can sell insurance to Canadian residents. Will report this to the insurance regulators, provincial and federal.

Would not recommend that car rental insurance be purchased from that insurer.

Anonymous 2/8/11 1:11PM
  • Access America refuses to pay a legitimate claim for a cancelled trip to Peru. Do NOT buy trip insurance from this company.

Richard 8/21/10 8:22PM
  • An unfortunate fall prevented our trip. This was reported to the company and we were quickly furnished with claim forms. Upon submission we were advised that the papers were proper and that checks of reimbursement would issue. They arrived quickly. We were impressed with the cordial handling of our claim and happily report that our experience was most pleasant.

Anonymous 10/20/11 11:22AM

Authorized representatives of Access America can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

800-284-8300
Access America customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Access America customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Access America corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Access America corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Get immediate support for your Access America questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Access America at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Access America user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Access America reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

Former Mocs coach John Shulman joins Access America Transport
“The competition in Division I sports is fierce, but the relentless drive at Access America to be an industry leader and deliver the best customer service possible is on another level,” Shulman said. “I'm excited to be a part of their unique culture ...
Global Trade Ranks Access America In Domestic Top 10
“As Access America has grown into an industry leader, we have made it a priority to maintain the same level of customer service that earned the trust of our earliest customers,” said Access America Transport President Chad Eichelberger. “Part of ...
Access America Customers in Egypt
In our customer service Department, our associates were alerted to what we expected would be an influx of calls from customers who were planning to travel ...