Adobe Customer Service

Adobe customer service is ranked #588 out of the 709 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 23.99 out of a possible 200 based upon 425 ratings. This score rates Adobe customer service and customer support as Terrible.

Terrible Overall Customer Service Rating
  • Viewing Adobe customer service complaints
  • I've been trying to get Adobe customer care help for over a week. That's right, that's a week of calling, emailing and waiting. I still have not spoken to anyone who can help me. I spent 1.5 hours on hold, just to be told that the person who answered me was not an expert in my question and that I had to wait for another person to call me back about my issue. Has that person called me? Nope. One of them actually emailed me and told me that so many people get frustrated on hold that they ask the reps to call them back. I did that too. Still no call. Over a week.

Emma 4/21/14 8:37AM
  • pain in the butt …why doesn't adobe address all these issues? why call it customer service? it is NOT service. Horrible frustrating experience. Get your act tog.adobe.

Anonymous 4/11/14 5:31PM
  • The "technical" help I received today from a rep. at Adobe Photoshop was clearly from someone in basic training. The person kept repeated a scripted answer that did NOT answer the question at all. And to make it worse, the individual kept putting me on hold to check with colleagues while coming back with the same answer. Adobe should make sure reps have a basic knowledge of the product. It is stressful enough to have a product that does not work and then add to it a "technical expert" who does not know much about it!

gulfcoast paddler 3/24/14 7:33PM
  • adobe customer service is the worst I've come across in a long time

Anonymous 3/21/14 4:41PM
  • Abosolutely THE worst ever. Kept me sending proof-of-purchase docs for a month to get an installation code, which I did each time requested, then refused it and the agent hangup on me.

Ho 2/28/14 9:11AM
  • I have just purchased Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5. I need to apply the Serial Number - but it isn't shown anywhere on the disc or packaging - just a sticker with a non compliant eight digit number. It hasn't proved possible to contact Adobe - it appears to be operational in the USA and Canada but not elsewhere. So I guess the software isn't operational and "not fit for purpose!, So back it goes for a full refund! The poor non existent service makes me think I have had a lucky escape from a poor product/company.Peter H

peter h 2/22/14 2:23PM
  • How to reach a live person does not currently work. Pressing 1 gets you information about the recent security alert. Keep pressing keys for specific products, and when you get to the one in question, select "Other questions."

Margret

Minette 2/14/14 8:52AM
  • Could not even understand basic English, which hey, if I was not speaking English would not matter, but if they cannot even understand the English of your problem how could they possibly solve it.

Anonymous 2/13/14 12:17PM
  • No Phone Customer Service. No Email Customer Service. Zero Customer Service!

JEREMIAH 2/12/14 1:19PM
  • Adobe Worst Customer Service Ever -- Terrible, terrible!!

1) Very difficult to get tele number for customer service
    2) Once locate told to leave number as too busy and will call back
    3) Call back and then told to wait for rep.
    4) 45 minutes later no rep picked up??

Consistent recurring problem and no solution and no contact. Customer service is non-existent STINKS!!

Anonymous 2/9/14 9:22PM
  • Adobe customer service is probably the worst I've ever experienced. Long wait times, frequent transfers, and irritable staff make the experience frustrating beyond belief.

Anonymous 2/7/14 2:33PM
  • Miserable. Absolutely miserable. I cannot wait for the day that Adobe EVERYTHING is replaced by SOMETHING that works! Something that doesn't require updates every five minutes! Something that isn't so damn intrusive, so poorly thought out, in such constant need of improvements and and attention...and most especially...that doesn't have mother google making it damn near impossible to work on anything NOT google! Does Adobe know how many people are rooting for its demise? Do they even have a clue!?

waiting4adobe2implode 1/23/14 9:15AM
  • I recently was notified of an update to the Adobe Flash Player and followed through with the download and install.

Along with the update came McAffee Scan software - undoubtedly a ploy to get me to purchase their software.

This has occurred before and nothing irritates me more or is more likely to make me look for alternative software than to be tricked into taking something I don't want.

I only wish Adobe could be completely deleted from my system. Unfortunately I use other companies' software that relies on the player.

DECCPQHP 1/15/14 3:57AM
  • It appears Adobe has decided to just ignore people's wishes and forcefeed them to accept things they didn't ask for and don't want. Now, the download of Flashplayer of other Adobe software includes a MacAfee product, Google Toolbars and other unwanted software without asking whether you want it or giving an option to not download it. How do these brain dead morons think people are going to react to them? With thanks and gratitude? What horses patooties! Word of the wise to ANY Adobe employee. If I meet you in a bar or on the street, ask you where you work and you say ADOBE, you had better have awfully quick reflexes.

reeve1 12/29/13 10:24PM
  • Absolutely impossible to conract Adobe Support

aroma 12/20/13 5:30AM
  • If there are never any problems then Creative Cloud is fine but getting support is truly awful. You can be hours on the phone before you have to give up or waiting for an online chat that never happens.

I hate them.

Anonymous 12/3/13 2:24AM
  • I would rank Adobe among the worst as far as after market customer service is concerned. I recently changed internet service providers and accordingly I no longer have access to my old email account. The old email address is the address that is used to access my account with Adobe. However, as you may realize, Adobe's database has recently been comprimised and passwords require resetting. I have tried in vain with Abobe to get this resolved however inept staffing at the customer level makes this an insurmountable problem. In complete frustration, I have surrendered and given up on Adobe.

35Geneva 11/29/13 1:18PM
  • After spending 2 hours on the phone with a promise for a level higher to get back with me to resolve the issue, being on hold 1 hour last night only to get the call disconnected, I phoned the corporate office advising them that I refuse to work with the worst customer service ever. She could have cared less, had no problem giving me an address where I could send a certified letter to stop auto renewal. Let's put this company out of business. Refuse to send anymore money to them. Personally, I would never treat my clients in the manner that Adobe treats its' customers. They are a Horror!!!!!!

Legal Eagle 11/13/13 10:22AM
  • My credit card was going to expire, so i get emails from Adobe reminding me to change my info. So I try for a month and a half and the button link doesn't work. Keeps telling me it's an error on their side. Calling them was even worse! Their answering system, is a complete loop. It never gives you the option to talk to billing. All I wanted to do was change the expiration date on my card. So the system finally tells me, they will call me back in 12-17 min, they never call. I call back and am on hold for a half hour. So I call back the next day, The first attempt gives me a 17 min. wait time and says it cannot register my phone number, so I call back a minute later. It now tells me I have a 2 hour wait time!!! Adobe HAS the worst customer service EVERRR!!!!

dj 10/31/13 10:08AM
  • “Adobe Customer Care” is a joke because all they really care about is never, ever having to speak with a customer or solve a problem. The customer service website is just an endless loop that takes you back to the beginning without ever letting you email anyone or call anyone. It is a monopoly and behaves like all monopolies.

Kim 10/31/13 7:31AM
  • Terrible. The message said your hold time is 9 to 13 minutes and I waited on hold for an hour! When I finally got helped I couldn't understand they guy and I felt like he didn't even know what I was talking about. Complete waste of time.

spc1620 10/31/13 5:37AM
  • Adobe Acrobat (Pro and Stnd) suffers from several problems. The 'Help' screens available within the program are very poorly done, specifically they repeatedly DO NOT indicate the menu item needed to access the feature. Again and again the assumption on the Help screens is that the user already knows where to find those items. (Lo and behold, PDF Optimizer is under Advanced) The second issue is the complexity of actually getting Adobe to do some of the things it advertises as being capable of. LiveCycle is a 10-20 thousand dollar investment AND THEN you can MAYBE, BEGIN TO START to keep track of documents and forms. It ain't in the box, that is certain. Try to change the color of the font for comments (and contact me if you ever figure it out...) Many capabilities advertised would be terrific if we could figure out how to make them work. So far as I can tell, getting Adobe to do anything other than save info in PDF form and read info in PDF form is a tremendous and very NON-STANDARD process. This is my last and most damning comment. The nebbishes at Adobe are compelled to create non-standard and circuitous processes for accomplishing the most basic things. I think they take pride in it.

Adobesucksanddoesnotwanttoimprov 10/15/13 8:50AM
  • Waou I have never complain in my life regarding customer service or technical support but for the past two day I just experienced the worst one in my entire life with adobe customer service and technical support. they don't care about your business and don't really care about your issue. I spent at least two hours every time I call before I could get to the right person. they would asked you for all sort of information and when then pass you to the next person you will have to do the same thing again and again. no consideration what so ever. I can't believe an actual company would work that way even if you have huge business.

leo 10/9/13 4:22PM
  • The worst customer service there is. Most of the reps have no idea what I'm talking about and then when trying to purchase an upgrade try to sell me a product other than what I'm interested in. One asked me what I use my software for and I told her. She tried to sell me one of their low-end programs. All I was trying to do was upgrade.

Most of the reps don't speak English very well, read from a script, and if they don't understand what we're trying to tell them they transfer us to someone else who isn't any better in understanding English.

whbos 10/5/13 4:05PM
  • Adobe have obviously lost sight of their customers - the very people who pay their salaries and make the billions of annual profit for their shareholders.

Adobe Customer Support is the WORST I have ever experienced and I can assure you I have received some terrible support!

Fed_Up_With_Adobe 10/4/13 6:04AM
  • Wow, Adobe support is amazing. I had a questions about the Creative Cloud and got them answered right away. Great Job Adobe!

pdxhicap 11/27/12 10:35AM
  • Re my original complaint of 10/2/2012:

I just received my wireless phone bill today. Those calls holding on for 5 hours for Photoshop CS5.5 Customer Service cost me $140 OVER my regular monthly bill. So not only do they waste your time with you holding on for the wrong departments for 5 hours, I have to pay for it too!

On a slightly better note, after I posted the note on 10/2 I got an email from Adobe a few hours later from someone apologizing again. This time the problem was solved (for now). Originally they couldn’t find my Photoshop legally purchased registration and serial numbers, telling me it did not exist. That was a lie of course. After about an hour talking with this apologetic person on the phone he gave me a brand NEW Serial number and my CD worked after that.

So perseverance does work. Keep posting those awful experiences. Of course no one ever replied to the 6 letters I snail mailed to the CEO’s and top honchos…

culikam 10/12/12 6:30PM
  • Adobe was great! My wifes laptop crashed and we could not remove the adobe cs5 from it. After telling them they unlocked another lisensing agreement for the new laptop we purchased. Was on hold for only about 10 min and they resolved our issue. With the comments thought I was in for an hour wait...

Stevo 12/13/11 12:41PM
  • Support was excellent. Hold time was just a few minutes and the problem was solved quickly. Thank you!

lmbrown 7/11/11 1:50PM
  • best CUSTOMER SERVICE ever =) and I'm not sarcastic

Anonymous 7/7/11 5:56AM
  • Reach CS quickly and my photoshop problem was solved.

Andrew 12/29/10 7:44PM
  • He (RJ or Jacob) was able to help me in 4 minutes! Thanks.

Shaine 11/19/10 5:46PM
  • I only had to wait about 1 minute to get help. They had my photoshop working again in about 10 minutes. A very pleasant experience.

Anonymous 6/10/10 7:29PM
  • My computer died and I had to buy a new one. I had already used both of my cs3 installs, and could not deactivate the one on my dead comp. I called Adobe they walked me through the process of installing on my new comp through verification over the phone. Took less than 5 minutes. The person I spoke with was hard to understand. He sounded indian and spoke way too fast.

Anonymous 8/5/09 5:00PM
  • The number worked like a dream and I actually talked to a very helpful woman (in India I think?) and she solved me problems right away.

Couldn't even begin to find the customer service number on Adobe's site. You guys saved the day. Thanks!

Anonymous 12/19/08 7:45AM
  • Thanks for the phone number! This really did work and I actually talked to a competent person who fixed my problem immediately....yay!

Anonymous 10/28/08 12:21PM
  • I worked for Adobe and everything I read above is true, I heard the same stories from customers every day and I couldn't believe it but it's all true. For your consideration keep in mind that Adobe is a large company and they have multiple segments, some are specialized in Enterprise only not consumer products like Photoshop or Elements, so if you call the wrong number you will get transfer.

Consumer Customer Service 1-800-833-6687

Direct Sales 1-800-585-0774 (consumer only)

Business Sales 1-800-443-8158 (not consumer and not enterprise sales)

Enterprise Sales 1-888-649-2990

Tech Support (consumer only) 1-800-422-3623

Software Activations 1-866-772-3623

Hope that helps some of you

Adobe Guy 10/23/12 9:12AM

• Hi all, thanks for leaving feedback for Adobe. Unfortunately, this board doesn't allow us to respond to you directly, but we would like to...and can respond to you directly on Twitter. Just ping @Adobe_care and we'll be glad to assist you in taking care of any unresolved issues.

Adobe Systems 11/15/10 12:54PM

Check out these popular comparisons of Adobe customer service versus other companies:
Adobe vs. Apple
Adobe vs. Autodesk
Adobe vs. Avid
Adobe vs. Google
Adobe vs. Microsoft
Adobe vs. Oracle
Adobe vs. Roxio
Adobe vs. WebEx
Authorized representatives of Adobe can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

800-833-6687
Technical Support
800-642-3623
Adobe customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Adobe customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Adobe corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Adobe corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Get immediate support for your Adobe questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Adobe at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Adobe user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Adobe reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

Adobe Manuals
Find free Adobe manuals and user guides available at ManualOwl.com.

Free Adobe manuals and user guides at ManualOwl.com

Datalogics Announces Availability of Adobe® Reader Mobile SDK 10 and ...
Adobe Reader Mobile SDK 10 and Adobe Content Server 5 are both available from Datalogics directly or through their distribution partner EAST Co. for the Japanese market. Existing customers can contact their technical support Engineer for availability ...
Adobe Showing Intent To Acquire Simplify360?
While promoting brand and increasing market outreach is the primary reason, companies now are more open to customer service / support via social channels. All of these is creating a need for social media analytics/marketing/brand/support tools for ...
Malaysia Airlines fuels digital business transformation with Adobe Marketing Cloud
“We're undertaking a huge digital marketing platform consolidation across the group over the next three years,” said Mr Dacko. “The integration of off-line customer data from sources such as our loyalty program and customer call center, together with ...