Audi Customer Service

Audi customer service is ranked #385 out of the 724 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 33.20 out of a possible 200 based upon 100 ratings. This score rates Audi customer service and customer support as Disappointing.

• Viewing Audi customer service complaints
  • Having bought a brand new audi a3 sports back back bfre it's first service I noticed a circular machine cut in carpet just below passenger door trim where no one would tred. As my first service was due in few months I thought I would mention then. Dealer refused point blank to acknowledge that it was a mechanical cut in the carpet. Infact the blamed me for putting it in. So bought with audi uk. My argument was to put it in i would have to lift the door trim, peel the carpet and then hole punch it and put it all back again. The very rude confrontational customer relations staff I spoke to on 24/07/14..said there was nothing I could do as the car was now 2 tears old. I have for their comments to be put into writing. Can anyone advise me what I can do?... Appalled by the after sales from audi... Will never buy from audi again.

Alib 7/24/14 10:15AM
  • I am currently dealing with Audi East Rand but the service is very poor. My compliant has been going on now for 4 weeks, I have to follow up all the time. I have to take my vehicle to the dealer everytime for photos to be taken and still no feedback. The paint is coming off on my grid in the front of my vehicle, we bought this vehicle last year new. Trying to get this sorted is such a big problem. I have been back to the dealer now four times and now I get told the Area Manager wants to inspection my vehicle and they will let me know when he is in the area for me to take my vehicle back to them for inspection. I will never buy a Audi again the service is so bad. My previous vehicle was a Mercedes and I will go back to them they are the BEST, they treat you like a customer wants to be treated. AUDI NEVER AGAIN.

maureen 7/24/14 2:53AM
  • Do not buy AUDI6 WE have, Audi 6 2006 great car, nice to drive, sell it as soon as it gets 60,000 miles, than anything can happen. like for example Multimidia MI system brakes down. It takes about $1,200.- to fix it. You never opened the sun roof - does not matter it leeks, One mat say those minor inconveniences, no matter how expensive. Audi does not care, you are out of luck warranty expired.
    Than you go to dealership for service, next day your oil is below minimum and you realize the oil dip was left outside its channel and oil spilled all over the engine. Good service - you go back to dealership complaining that say it is not possible to wash the engine compartment and so on. Do not buy Audi and do not service it at a dealership

Unhappy 6/20/14 8:02PM
  • Hi Lynn,

Here are some pictures I took of Your Audi TT after the damage accrued at Audi of Denver. The Audi owners Manuel recommends that the engine timing belt be replaced at 105,000 miles, as the pictures and documents from Audi of Denver show Your timing belt broke at 79,900 miles, so much for Audi recommendations and knowledge of their product. Audi of Denver estimated that $5,500 to $7,500 USD would be the cost to fix the engine, the repair bill to fix the engine is attached $2,500.00 USD less than half of the low bid from Audi of Denver. I believe Audi of Denver is financially RAPING their customers and then they ruined Your perfect base ball glove interior.Your seat was damaged, I believe when the Audi technician put a hot piece of analyzing equipment directly on the seat. I am taking the TT to two auto shows and the Colfax cruse this weekend, then to the media including Denver Post and all TV channels, in the next two weeks. I will also suggest to other Audi owners that have had problems with Audi in general and Audi of Denver in specific to consider joining Me in the LEMON campaign that I am on. I have the TT scheduled for auto shows and cruses throughout summer of 2014.

Sincerely,

Dennis R Muck

Anonymous 6/18/14 8:24AM
  • Had terrifying problems with my Audi switching suddenly into 1st gear (emergency mode) during regular driving. On a weekday in the afternoon customer service is not available, you can only leave a voicemail!

Sidney Kosha 6/5/14 12:31PM
  • My Audi A6 has a problem that no other car I have owned in 50 years has had: Flooding under the seats and carpet that has caused mold and odor.

Audi has taken 1 1/2 years to do nothing about this.
    Dealerships have closed, records purged without responsibility to Audi owners, the "care" dept. has no ability to obtain any record, information, corporate responsibility, and have admitted no understanding of mold and health hazards! This is the "care" dept. of Audi of America!! Do NOT buy an Audi as no one has any responsibility to the buyer, not dealer or corporate.

Anonymous 6/1/14 12:33PM
  • Firstly, Audi Cars a great! Secondly, Don't Go to Audi Centre Sydney. They don't Live up to their reputation for friendly customer Service. They Knew Crap....I knew more about the car than the sales guy! The Idiot sales consultant Didn't even take of the Audi Approved Plus sign when we went for a test drive... Complete idiot. I would recommend Going to Five Dock. You will defiantly Regret going to the Audi Centre Sydney. Its such a shame that these Idiots are damaging the Audi Brand. Advice to Audi... Remove them from your company before you brand name gets even more damage.

Anonymous 5/27/14 10:51PM
  • I traded in my 2011 Q5 for a new SQ5 thinking I would be happy since I am upgrading, well I was wrong. The new 2014 SQ5 is a beauty of a car, but the seats move and make noises and the drivers door is rattling. Very disappointing and frustrated since the Q5 was so quiet. The dealership had some German engineers come take a look at it and there isn't a fix at this time. I took a chance and Gwinnett Audi worked with me on replacing it with another new 2014 SQ5 with standard wheels. Well now the new SQ5 has a rattle in the drivers door and an annoying occasional buzzing noise, when you hit bumps or rough roads, from the front molding near the drivers assist. Oh and not to mention that the brakes are squeaking on both of the SQ5's. If you go around slamming on the brakes, it won't squeak since they are heated up. I am be beyond frustrated with this right now. I have had 2 Audi vehicles and loved them both... I expected the same, but with more power. I have been so upset. Still working with Audi and Gwinnett audi on what can be done. This is unacceptable for the money you pay for this car.

Elie 5/27/14 6:02PM
  • We bought an AUDI A6. After 6 months we noticed a problem on the suspension. A loud clunk was heard on the wheels coming from the hump. Later Steering Deective DO NOT DRIVE as blinking on the dashboard. AUDI PH could not fix it plus since the parts were not readily available, we were left with no car for close to 3 months. Finally they gave us a loaner car. After 2 months they delivered the car. After 1 hour of driving it. STEERING DEFECTIVE regiestered again. We called the Sales Director Mr Lito Jose of Audi PH. He said 1. We have to arrange for the car to be brought to their shop ( I told him what if I got into an accident driving it on the way to your shop) Note the car said DO NOT DRIVE Steering Defective. and 2. They no longer have a loaner car for us to use. THis is after we returned the loan car to them a day ago. This is from the head of sales himself. This was a very expensive car but the worst service ever. NEVER BUY AN AUDI!

cpaustriaco 5/26/14 5:37AM
  • I have minor accident to my AudiQ3, 15 days back and my rear tyre busted. However, Audi Bangalore dont keep stock of essential spare parts which is resulting in long delay. I am still driving around with my spare tyre which is not designed for regular drive. This is not acceptable for any Audi consumer. My reason to buy Audi is not just for the love of the car but for the expectation of service experience. If this is the kind of experience you give me then I will have to rethink of my brand loyalty.

wamsi9634 5/23/14 8:56AM
  • I have been trying for 4 months to renew my Audi connect service. Apparently the Dealer registered the SIM card so he could show off the system and now I cannot re-register it in my name.
    Customer service has been non-existent. Just try to find an email address. You can fill out the forms on the Audi customer support page, but it doesn't submit them. (boy is that a surprise) My dealership keeps making appointments for me without consulting me first. As I travel for work that does not work. They could always call and find out when I would be in town, but that would require intelligence and a desire to actually fix any of the problems I am having with my S8

Dagger001 5/9/14 2:15PM
  • Audi services oakland rip me off bought my car to diagnose they told me my cv boot need to replace also front brake to replace too.4 .My mechanic told me their nothing wrong.Audi services charged. 165,00 4 nothing.

Anonymous 4/28/14 4:46PM
  • Audi's are great cars, that is until something needs a repair and you end up needing to contact customer service with hopes that they'll help you get your problem taken care of. Because that's what customer service is for, to help you out. You won't get that with Audi customer service. My audi a4 was under warranty until July of 2013. The car was taken into the dealership numerous times with the same complaint prior to the warranty expiring. Each time I was told they could not find the problem and my car was handed back to me. It was not until after July that they finally "found" the problem and at that point I was initially told they would consider the problem still under warranty because I had brought it in numerous times with the same complaint prior to the warranty expiring. However once they did discover the problem and realized it was going to be quite costly, they changed their minds and said they would pay half of the cost. It was then that I contacted customer service. I explained my issue in detail with dates, mileage, etc and the representative said he'd look into it and have his associate call me back the next day because he was off. Things didn't start off well with customer service because I didn't get that call back. So I ended up calling them again and the associate claimed she called me and left a voicemail. I was irritated with that but became even more irritated when she told me there was nothing they could do regarding my issue. They said they looked into it and agreed with the dealership that although the issue started prior to my warranty expiring, they already put too much money into my car. Their words exactly. As if the amount they put into my car was my problem. The fixes they attempted did not work but yet they did not see a problem with that. I told the lady I was extremely disappointed with their overall service. All she said was I'm sorry you feel that way and that I should be happy they're offering to pay half. I will NEVER again purchase an Audi. Which is unfortunate because I do think they make good vehicles but their customer service is horrible and they do NOT stand behind their work and with fixes as costly as theirs are, I'll take my business elsewhere.

Anonymous 3/30/14 3:49PM
  • we ordered a new Audi a5 cab on new 2014
    plate for march 1st 2014 delivery in mid January,assured car was on forecourt ready for delivery.
    come the 26 February, after unreturned phone calls ,text messages, and emails I got through. my new car was still in Germany 6 weeks minimum delivery, such crap and excuses from a multi national company you could not make up.Have now cancelled the order and have now to wait for 2/3weeks for my new Mercedes.

angry 2/26/14 8:12PM
  • I bought an A5 4 years ago. Used a huge amount of oil, which after 2.5 years of complaint they eventually replaced engine.
    The reluctance of Audi customer services to admit anything or have a dialogue has been unbelievably poor, from the local dealership to Martin Sanders.
    After 2 previous Audis,which were good, will never buy another one.
    Does anyone know contact details of trade press, complaint procedures to make Audi deal with ongoing issues?
    John Runacres 14/2/14

John 2/14/14 6:39AM
  • Very very bad taste with the Super Bowl commercial so disappointed and disgusted! How dare could u make fun of animal rescue! There are so many animals out there in dire need of needing to be rescued and u make fun of it like it's a joke!! Unreal. Never will even think about purchasing an Audi and have already posted my disgust on Facebook and Twitter! I would suggest making another commerical in support of animal rescue foundations! Not playing it as a joke! This company is a JOKE!!!

Tiffany

Anonymous 2/2/14 7:08PM
  • It is with regret that I have heard that all of the Q5s 2015 and going forward will be made in Mexico. I have just purchased a 2014 diesel Q5 and also own one of the very first 09 Q5's. I liked the car so well, I now own two. But no more, I do not want an Audi made in Mexico, or for that matter a Mercedes made in Alabama. If I truly want the quaility and the prestidge of a German Auto, I may have to go BMW or another.

Annie G 1/7/14 10:17AM
  • I just recently purchase a Lexus RX 350 last week. From Audi of Charlotte and the service was horrible!The gas tank was empty and the salesman stated he couldn't give me a voucher on a preowned car. As soon as I left the gas light came on and I have to find a gas station quickly. The back flip for thetrunk was missing. I callled back and the salesman name"Anthony stated " it is as it". I thought this is the wrost customer service experience I have ever had.Without the flap everyone can see what is inside my trunk. As of today, still no returned called. All the salesman stated is he will see what he can do. I will never purchase another car from them ever.And I plan on letting all of my co workers at the bank know the type of service they provide. I plan on wiring a complaint about my service and call in about how they treat their customers.

Very Unsatisfied Cuostomer... 1/7/14 7:48AM
  • I took my car to West Broad Audi in Richmond Va and received the worst service I have ever experienced.

jim 12/16/13 11:06AM
  • A7, 2012 model with only 13000 miles. Car giving problems. Customer service response in the last 5 days poor & only false assurances. No action. Looks like Audi does not stand by its products. Has left me with a bad impression on the company and want to inform other vehicle owners of my terrible experience with the car and more importantly the total lack of customer service at Audi Corporate.
    End of business day today and no call.
    Is this how Audi stands by its products???
    Empty words, false assurances and insincere regrets.
    Their online chat is a big joke. Waste of your time.

Anonymous 12/13/13 7:50PM
  • Hi
    I purchased a brand new A6 is South Africa last December. Although our roads are not the best in the world, and I can expect some tyre damage, I would expect the car that you sold me to have tyre availabillity in the country. The car has 255/40 19inch tyres and Audi specify and supply, Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres. I have to use the same tyre on the same axel for insurance purposes as stipulated by Audi. I first had to replace a damaged tyre in July this year. There was 1 tyre in the whole of South Africa. I ordered it and it took three days t get it. The second tyre was damged in November and there were NO tyres in the country and would take NINE days before stock was available. I wrote to Audi South Africa about the availability of the tyre, asking if there was any arrangement with Goodyear to support the population of cars Audi are selling here. Twice the dismissed my points claiming they have no arrangement and tyre availabillity is not Audis concers (both dismissive letters can be provided). I cannot believe a premium motor supplier can not have arrangements to support their car with third party suppliers, particualary when Audi sell the car with these tyres on and corner you with stipulating same tyre on insuarance replacement basis (also spare is only a biscuit wheel). I find this response poor and I am completeley dissatisfied with this arrogant and dismissive stance. This is my third Audi, tow in the Uk which I can say I enjoyed without a blip. The one here in South Africa will be my last with such a approach to customer service. The car is brilliant the customer service approach here in Souith Africa with genuine customer concerns is appauling.I can say that this will be my last Audi that I purchase.

Scott 12/11/13 5:41AM
  • Had the worse possible experience possible dealing with the Arlington VA deadlership. do ont go there. MA

Anonymous 10/24/13 8:27AM
  • Went to Audi in Waterloo with my friend to pick up his car. The service provided by the service manager called Sean Choi was really bad and extremely rude.

Anonymous 9/20/13 10:05PM
  • I just purchased an Audi Q7 2008 in Jan 2013. So far I am very disappointed in the quality. When I brought it they said they did their inspection. Well so far..my tires started splitting and I have to replace all 4 due to all wheel drive. Before that the car would start and it started something about a ECM fault. So I waited and called the dealership and they said bring it in. I did and the computer reset its self so I was able to drive it. Then recently again it did the same thing. This time the check engine light came on. Im so frustrated with this car. I havent even had it a year yet and its giving me problems. What should I do??? It makes me feel like I should have went to BMW or Infinity..... UGH..

SINGLEMOM1 9/3/13 10:10AM
  • Poor customer satisfaction levels of Audi A4.

After purchase on 02 Jan 2013, I have been experiencing following issues:-

1. I purchased a media interface cable part no 4F0051510S Adaptor from the Audi Jaipur dealer, but the cable did not function. I took the car twice to them but finally they said the cable was not meant for this model. I was told that a new cable has been ordered which I have not got till date. Niether have I got any satisfactory answer from the company.

2. The car cover that I was given along with the car was torn and had rust marks on one side probably due to poor storage conditions. I reported the matter to one Aarti, a sales exec from Audi Jaipur, who had been in touch with me for the sales, but nothing has so far been done.

3. It has not even been seven months since I purchased the car, but one of the tyres has a small bulge, which may be unsafe for driving. So much for the quality assurance of a reputed brand as AUDI.

4. The right side OVRM while opening makes a squeaking sound which is too rustic for a car like AUDI.

Audi was always a dream machine for me but I am regretting my decision. Will someone give a satisfactory answer and take remedial measures please ?

Vinay Khosla 8/20/13 7:18AM
  • Thanks for Audi A6. I'm still alive and my vollet on my pocket. I drive 25. April -13 Audi on road and it loose electricity and engine stopped. Also me stoppped car to bus stop side of the road. Then it start to fire on behind and start on battery because there was some short cut and cables smelt and bunt car. I'm so pleased that it burnt so slow, over minute and didn't left me in. Audi is so safety car and same said Audi dealers here in Finland. If you need I can send all those fire photos to you that you can see how impressive those are. I've to thank Finish dealer to quick contact after our claims to them, they have contacted now after two weeks and quoted test car to us for purchasing 35,5k€ A4 Tfsi rec 6/12 and drive 22 tkm. This is so nice and pleased quotation. It has been so nice to been Audi customer almost 20 years.

Jukka Jokinen 5/8/13 3:07AM
  • I survived a very bad accident on Thursday, January 3, 2013 in my 2001 Audi A4 2.8 quatro. I was hit in the rear of the car and then hit again on the passenger door then, pushed over the side of the freeway and my car rolled over it's top to the bottom of a ravine! My beautiful Audi saved my life! It held it's frame and did not squash me. When my car stopped rolling over, it landed wheels side down and I literally "ran" away from the car! I know that I would have been killed in this accident if I had been in most of the other vehicles that are on the road these days. I will forever own only Audi's. I am selling my daughter's Toyota and buying her an Audi as well. No one should have to find out the hard way if their car will protect them...unfortunately, I did. If you want to survive an accident like this...you should be in an Audi! I would put a picture of it, but, there is no way to attach a picture...it still looks like my Audi...just banged up, but, it was not squashed! I am alive because this car is made so strong...thank you, German engineers, for building this car for me that saved my life!

Anonymous 1/5/13 6:12PM
  • The customer service representative was truly FANTASTIC!!! It was great speaking to a "real person." He was very pleasant, professional and knowledgeable and he found out in seconds my car's history and was further able to give me
    detailed advice.

Kudos to AUDI for having this service available on a weekend and also for hiring people with outstanding work ethic. Tt shows that Audi really care for their customers. Thanks very much.

Daily 4/29/12 1:56PM
  • I've had my 2010 Audi A3 TDI since new and it now has 55,000 miles on it. I bought the Audicare when new and have taken it to the same dealership for each service (Ken Vance in EauClaire Wisconsin).
    They have always been easy to work with and so far I've spent a total of $50 for wiper blades.
    They have always been very courteous and have taken the time to explain how long the service would be, and at the end, each item on the bill.
    The car comes back hand washed, no oil or finger prints on or in the car.
    Any time I've had a question they have listened to me and investigated.
    No problems, No issues, Nice people who are there for me.

I've taken the car on multiple long distance trips of thousands of miles with no issues with the car.
    So far I have been very satisfied with my purchase and the dealership.

wpociengel 4/21/12 10:24PM
  • MY MANY THANKS TO JAMES WALSH FROM AUDI OF FAIRFIELD WHO IS A WONDERFUL EMPLOYEE AND GOES THE EXTRA MILE.MANY THANKS TO DAVE BELLETSKY SERVICE MANGER FOR THE JOB HE DOES. FROM AL JANNOTTA RE. MY 2010 AUDI A6.

AUDI CUSTOMER SERVICE 4/22/11 1:20PM
  • I had a recent incident with my 2006 A4 2.0T which led to a repair bill totalling nearly 4k. With the help of my dealership we were able to contact Audi USA and come to an agreement on the repairs to my vehicle. They reached a very fair negotiation with me, even though my car was far past the warranty period and reduced my bill to 1/3 of the original cost. I am very happy with Audi USA and will continue to puchase their quality products.

nv 10/29/10 11:43AM

Check out these popular comparisons of Audi customer service versus other companies:
Audi vs. Acura
Audi vs. Subaru
Audi vs. Toyota
Audi vs. Volkswagen
Audi vs. Volvo
Authorized representatives of Audi can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

800-367-2834
Audi customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Audi customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Audi corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Audi corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Get immediate support for your Audi questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Audi at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Audi user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Audi reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

1999 Audi A6 Used Engines Price Drop Announced by Motor Retailer
The Got Engines company has installed a new customer support number that is now available for access seven days each week. The number at 1-866-320-1065 is staffed by a new support team who is available to quote prices or help consumers explore ...
Audi Honors 61 Dealers With 2013 Magna Society Awards
Each dealer was recognized for its outstanding level of customer service as well as strong business performance. Among the recipients, 12 dealerships were recognized as 2013 Audi Elite Magna Society winners, an honor reserved for standout performance ...
Fiche technique Audi A6
KRK Cars Premium (VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Porsche), Quality check, Accident free, Warranty up to 5 years, Carpass, Finance/Leasing, We buy your car, Free test drive, customer service 24/7, Warranty : 1 Year New price : EUR 67.800 Saving : - 41% Easy ...