Aviva Customer Service

Aviva customer service is ranked #721 out of the 728 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 12.60 out of a possible 200 based upon 6 ratings. This score rates Aviva customer service and customer support as Terrible.

Terrible Overall Customer Service Rating
  • After calling the phone number on the back of your ACCU-CHEK blood sugar meter

and selecting for VA concerns, I waited 45-50 minutes for someone to answer. I'm sure no one ever answers that phone. I can't afford to wait on the phone forever.

Please advise at my e-mail address.

Thanks,

Herb Stables

Anonymous 5/8/14 3:27PM
  • This is the most horrible company I have ever worked with. My mother passed away and I am the sole beneficiary. It has almost been a year and I still do not have my money. I just received a letter about the surrender fee that I have to pay and wouldn't it be better if I just kept it with them. One time I was speaking with a customer service representative at AVIVA regarding this money and she told me I was not able to move the money from this account. Please don't ever get talked into an annuity and especially one from this company. I would never get into an agreement like this, but these people prey on the older people who do not understand what they are getting into. Then their heirs have to sort out the mess. I have even contacted three of the executives in this company and never received a response. It is not their money, but is almost easier to just let them have it! Never work with AVIA.

Heir 12/26/11 8:59PM
  • Horrendous company from start to finish! Nothing but lies, passing the buck and generally being ignorant, lazy and rude. I would strongly advise anyone to avoid at all costs!!!

Zoundz 10/20/11 3:39AM
  • my policy no ALA3064614 PREMIUM paid rs.6518 through online 27.7.2011 ( state bank of india ) my policy not activat till date many time complaint your customar service & two email send no response

rshukla350 8/16/11 8:33AM
  • Customer Service? Appalling. Loyal customer for years - reduced to 7 phone calls - 4 e-mails and a recorded delivery letter (all at my expense - ALSO strange how they can ONLY return your call during the time period you ASK them NOT TO) to gain a local response - only to hear that your honest claim is non-viable so they will recoup the losses by penalising you via your no-claims.
    Wonderfully attentive staff in India - very polite - will talk to you as long as you want them to - they simply can't help you because they have not been given the right tools and training for the job.
    WISH I HADN'T PAID A YEAR'S PREMIUM - WILL JUMP SHIP AS SOON AS POSS.

Furious 4/6/10 2:46AM
  • Contacting customer service a nightmare. Automated voice pick-up plus tedious music whilst waiting an age for an answer has only one winner - BT.

Will cancel all 4 insurances at first opportunity. Have comp[lained via internet. Hope their Chairman has cause to phone via 0844 when he wants service. He would either resign immediately or better still, fall on his sword.

ANGRY 3/8/10 10:56AM

Check out these popular comparisons of Aviva customer service versus other companies:
Aviva vs. MetLife
Aviva vs. Northwestern Mutual
Aviva vs. Prudential
Authorized representatives of Aviva can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

800-428-7031
Aviva customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Aviva customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Aviva corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Aviva corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Get immediate support for your Aviva questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Aviva at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Aviva user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Aviva reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

The lost language of names: what Aviva and Starbucks can show us
Damn you, customer service policy" to "I recognise this as one of those odd British names, and will learn how to spell it", in about six weeks. I thought: he works harder than I have ever had to contemplate doing. I had to look up "Agnieszka", by the ...
Sesame Bankhall Group teams up with Aviva for real-time pension valuations
Extending our integration capability is supporting SBG's strategy to drive efficiency and improved customer service for advisers. This is a really exciting development for Aviva and SBG, opening up the potential to deliver a technology proposition to ...
Aviva - half-year results; UK operating profit up 10%
We have leading positions in several countries; customer service is strong and our expertise in underwriting, data and predictive analytics are core differentiating skills. It is essential that these skills are shared and developed across the Group for ...