Big Fish Games Customer Service

Big Fish Games customer service is ranked #245 out of the 710 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 42.00 out of a possible 200 based upon 250 ratings. This score rates Big Fish Games customer service and customer support as Disappointing.

• Viewing Big Fish Games customer service complaints
  • I am having problems on my iPhone trying to connect to play Fairway Golf. I click on icon. Go to blue screen, then I get stuck on the brown screen. I get out. Go thru it all over, when on blue screen I get kicked back to icon. I have at times, shut down, rebooted. Then it works. But I feel the problem is with the game. Because there are times it will go thru. What really ticks me off is if I unable to get thru, spending countless of times fooling with this, I don't play That day. Which means I can't play The FREE Daily Challenge, because YOU HAve charge to play a game I am unable to play because of a problem!!! PLEASE Check into this!!!

Anonymous 4/24/14 3:22AM
  • My name is robert francis on bf casino. My wife and I pkay frequently and have never won big. Yesyerday sje won 154,000,000 chips. I play alot more so sje gave me her chips in a privaye game of texas hold em, now im banned and so is sje? Thays crazy, pkease lift the ban for my wife and I did nothing suspicious, and I was trying to give chips out to our friends, but cant so what the heck!? I play everyday! This is crap because there is no other wau to shate chips without gold! My emaill is and my wife jills is jillyf29@gmail. This was a concentual thing with the chips, not fair to ban us! Please fix this!

7luckydog22 4/17/14 5:51PM
  • i have reported this company to Better Business Bureau in Dupont WA. this company is not responding to requests of cancelling memberships and no one is available on their phone line or acting on emails. it's absolutely ridiculous to have to go to these lengths to get a company to respond!

Anonymous 4/16/14 9:52AM
  • There is no customer service. You cannot get hold of them by phone anymore. I've cancelled my membership yet they are still billing me for it!!!! I've called again and nobody can help me, they just refer me to e-mail them. NEVER use this company. It is a swiss

Anonymous 4/14/14 8:56AM
  • suddenly my FLIPWORDS game will not open.
    I called your company, not 800 number and none of the choices are what I want and there is human to speak to anyway.

Anonymous 4/11/14 4:48PM
  • I have purchased a game and its not letting me activate it on my mac.

Anonymous 4/10/14 4:57PM
  • This company is a fraud, and a fake, dealing with them charging 6.99, after canceling, then we changed cc numb, twice, and of course can't get ahold of anybody

Anonymous 4/7/14 5:23AM
  • Submit for please contact me I need assistance and cannot reach your company if you run a legitimate honest business contact me.the b.b.b..answers .the phone and properly takes care of businesses....my..I will expect a call first thing this morning thx.

unome 4/7/14 1:31AM
  • cant play games . message, no suitable graphics are found. what is that?

Anonymous 4/6/14 9:42AM
  • I purchased the game "Antique USA" and while playing one of the puzzles, horse and rider puzzle, and I could not move one of the pieces into its correct position. I would like to have a new game if at all possible. Thank you for your time

Anonymous 4/4/14 6:29PM
  • Big Fish Games has become one of the biggest scams on the web.They will steal from there players.The games are rigged and there is proof now of this.I think Big Fish Games should have to face a Class Action Lawsuit.I am positively sure that there is thousand of players who would join. The games USED to be legit but now they have changed the payoffs,missing wilds,missing scatters. This is done by Big Fish to hook you and make you by chips.There is no customer service,they WILL NOT try resolve any issues that involve them losing money.STAY AWAY from Big Fish Games.

1EAGLE 3/30/14 10:34AM
  • I will be taking you to small claims court as well as trashing you on the web. I cancelled my account through my credit card only to have you send it through Australia. Unless I see a credit for 4 months we will proceed with the legal system Last transastion on my AMEX

Anonymous 3/28/14 8:32AM
  • I bought the game Fatal Passion/Art Prison yesterday. Worked OK, but when I left it for a while and when I came back, the Hint or paint pallet didn't work anymore.

Anonymous 3/27/14 2:51PM
  • I have made a complaint already there has been at least 100 times where I spin & nothing happened but it took my chips. Also I'm fates fortune there were 3 scatters & it booted me out but when I go back in of course it forgets I just got a scatter & received nothing. Please credit my account. I am a VIP member & have spent a lot of money on this big ffish casino game on iPhone. Thank you

Janele 3/27/14 6:16AM
  • I have had multiple times where I was either charged or haunted and was booted out of the game restarted on its own and never made it back to where I was and lost millions due to this. It is not my phone as this is a problem that has been happening to my sons also. Any way we can get our chips back from you guys. Email me a code or something? Very sad and upset that I hve lost so much. I love playing but will not use real money to have it taken away. Thanks you for your help.

Meow 3/22/14 5:42AM
  • What the is the matter with you jerks that you can't let anyone get in touch with you?

Anonymous 3/21/14 7:27PM
  • I have emailed since Monday March 16th it is now Friday march 20th, I have emailed serval times and called and left 2 messages with all the information your company asked for. You say 24-72 hours well I have been patient, but 5 days. I was on Fortune slots on Monday 6am EST I hit and won 72 tickets which I received, then I went to roulette and at around 9am I went back to fortune I hit for 6plus million I also got 4 fortunes when I chose the one of the 3i won 444 something tickets. This is the 3rd time in about a month I have had a problem, none of the others were large and I received an email and it was taken care of within the TIME YOU SAY. One was for 500k. I have you my email, date,time,friend number, and slot so why can you not look at your computers and see I'm not lying? My My email is Either way I hope someone contacts me today.

Jill 3/21/14 1:07PM
  • I have not been able to play the full version of Fairway Solitaire since March 12. I even uninstalled and repurchased and it still does not work. I have it downloaded to my Android tablet. Please advise if it will be fixed.

Anonymous 3/19/14 12:55PM
  • I have been trying since Friday march 14th 2014 to get in contact with customer service, I've sent several emails including pictures of hits I didn't receive winnings for, I've spent a lot of money on this game and I'm very frustrated that I pay to play and play to win but actually I'm not receiving any if my big wins because of the technical problems. I am one very angry costumer!!!

jess 3/19/14 7:42AM
  • Big fish here I am again to my response on my account you took money out of in a high package purchased that I did not authorize!!! I have gotten no response no help on this situation and I have no choice but too take action higher!!! I really like your site and games but your pop up and being charged with out my permission and screen disappears after popped up is your glitch or as called bunnies in your system !!!!! Can we get this situation resolved here,, I don't mean too be mean here but we're talking about a lose of real MONEYFROM MY ACCOUNT!!!!! Friend code

New user 3/18/14 2:24PM
  • I have started playing the game 13th skull and I'm obsessed but I've came to the fact that I've messed up and I don't want to start all over! Is there anyway you could help me out?

HelpMePlease 3/15/14 1:46PM
  • Big Fish Casino admitted on their FaceBook page that they were aware of people's accounts being wiped out, and promised to make it right, but they LIED. I know because I am one of those people who's entire account was wiped, 4 times, in February, 2014. AND, THEY WON'T GIVE ME MY CHIPS BACK !!!! I am talking about MILLIONS !! Their program is so full of technical problems, and Customer Service is Horrible !!! I am considering a Class Action Lawsuit against them. Anyone else interested in joining??

Jan 3/15/14 12:16AM
  • Hello!!! I'm needing some help here played your game on 3-14-14,, anyways I purchased a big pack one time deal for 3 x that amount of money anyways ,, was having problems with spinning so I logged out completely of big fish to restart my computer and when I logged back in it said I had purchased another special 3x for the amount and even had it added into what I had left 28million!!!!! Help me here I didn't NOT PURCHASE a 2nd 3x ,,, I'm not here to rip you off ,, I love your game site wouldn't do that!!!! PLEASE COULD YOU CREDIT THE 2nd 3x times back in to my account ,, you can take the 30 million chips extra from my chips leaving me 28 million I bought first time ,, that's what I had left before all this happened !!!! I may have to call bank and cancel that dollar amount worth the stop charge fee!!! Thank you ,, I'm scared to go back in for another big purchase added to my account!!! This happened on 3-14-14 at 9:00 pm !!!!! I can't even get my reference number for you scared too do that ??????? HELP ME PLEASE ADJUST BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT THAT LARGE AMOUNT!!!!! Thank you

New user 3/14/14 8:32PM
  • I have been with this gaming site for a good many years. I lost my old credit card and have been trying to put a new one in as primary. I keep getting prompted that "We are unable to update your profile at this time. Please try again later." but the pending charges are going through. A total of $47 pending are on my new card. I know it is going through. I will be calling on Monday 3/10/2014 and hope to get to speak to someone who understands what I am saying. I keep getting responses that seem to admonish me as if I haven't tried to change the thing.

eidolon43 3/7/14 7:38PM
  • can not contact you phone listed is fax

cant log in as i have no acct or number

i think acct number that you are billing is

my name is dudley hill and my e-mail is

please contact me!!

dudley hill 3/7/14 2:06PM
  • Viewing positive Big Fish Games customer service ratings
  • Great customer service! Responses are wonderful to problems encountered with games. I have been an avid player for over 2 years and bought almost all the "hidden object" games I love. You need to make more like Riddles of Fate: Wild Hunt. Those games have beautiful graphics and are so interesting. There have not been as many and I can afford mostly the standard games and there are not as many. Alot of collectors editions which cost more. Please make note of this.

Anonymous 10/21/13 6:08AM
  • When Big Fish took over sales & distribution of games purchased from Spintop I wasn't very optimistic. I've purchased over 200 games from Spintop over the years and been very happy with their service. As it turned out Big Fish also provided decent service. It's true that they could only add half (or fewer) of the Spintop games to my account but it appears that Big Fish doesn't have the right to distribute the other games. They did what they could and what they did was well done. The blame for my missing games lies with Spintop.

oldgamer 9/7/13 2:20PM
  • For the most part I have had a good experience with Big Fish Games. The best way to get any issues resolved is through their live chat. However, they are on Pacific Standard Time. So if you can't reach them chances are you haven't checked the time difference where you live. I have always gotten coupon codes for free games anytime I have a game that won't work, and yes, sometimes resolving an issue especially technical issues take time. It would be helpful if Big Fish Games had a live technical support department to contact via phone to help resolve these types of issues. So if I were to offer a suggestion that would be the one. Big Fish Games, my advice to you is to add a live technical support department and a live customer support department for any customer issues.

Anonymous 9/5/13 7:22AM
  • Well, I made a one-time purchase on the bigfish website for my daughter at a discount rate for $2 and some change. Then the following month I check my account online and found a $6.99 withdrawal....Found out that it was a fee for a membership that I hadn't opted in for.

I wrote them an email of course disputing that I hadn't signed for any membership and demanded they return the funds...(no, it wasn't a lot, but it is still my money). A few days later, they credited it back to my account. Thanks.

Anonymous 7/11/13 10:56AM
  • Hi all frustrated BFG account holders out there that are trying to cancel...there is HOPE for you all. I too had major problems trying to cancel an acoount via the website instructions,until I actually got in touch with the customer service dept directly. I must admit it was a chore to find the direct phone number, but once i was able to speak with an actual human being all my problems were smoothly and quickly resolved. What I assumed was going to be a major problem with canceling my account was actually simple! I spoke with a billing representative named Josie, and my situation was resolved in a matter of less then 5 minutes. No problem!

Thank you Josie!!!

cotton789

cotton789 4/30/13 2:25PM
  • I have been playing Big Fish Casino for many months on my IPad. My

Friends code is & my user name is . I have downloaded

the latest update of the program, but I'm having problems. Although my

profile says I have over 2 Billion chips, and I'm top of the rich list,

each time I try to play a game I am told I don't have enough chips to

play and do I want to buy more chips. I have spent thousands of UKP on

the game, and I enjoy it. Please can you check my status, and let me

join my many friends as I enjoy it very much.

JEEWOOST 4/24/13 11:37PM
  • I could not get the games to load to my new computer, kept getting error message. I went back and forth for weeks with customer support via email with no success at all. I finally requested a refund for my monthly fees paid and for the purchase of games that could not be used. I then received a phone number that was for the payment center, they corrected my problem the first day. use option 1 even though it is for the payment center,

vettelady 3/15/13 6:19AM
  • I could not get my games to load to my new computer, kept getting error message. I went back and forth with support via email for weeks and nothing was done to correct the problem. I finally requested a refund for my monthly fees and for games purchased that could not be used. I then received a phone number for assistance, , choose option 1 even though you are being sent to the account payment center. They corrected my problem the same day.

vettelady 3/15/13 6:13AM
  • The woman was a huge help. She answered a question for me that I couldn't have imagined was going on in my bank account and she was spot on!

Chatty222 2/11/13 11:45AM
  • I have never had a problem with them taking money from my account. I know how to cancel service, go to your account and click cancel... Hmmm, pretty simple huh? To all of you that bash on BF... I say learn to use your computer, don't rely on someone else to do it for you. BF has never taken from my account unless I say it is ok. I have been with BF for over 4 years, never a problem. Keep up the good work BF!! Love ya! :o)

j_clark1971 1/25/13 2:25PM
  • I just wanted to let you know that I have been playing with your games for several years now and I have been completely happy with your services. I have joined other game sites but none of them beat Big Fish when it comes down to having the best games around!! Even in these difficult economic times paying $6.99 for a game is cheap compared to going to a movie...and the enjoyment lasts much longer!!!

marebear70 11/28/12 6:53AM
  • I love big fish games; however the $6.99 monthly fee for games became a bit much for me. Calling to cancel my account was not a hassle. The representative was friendly and even credited my unused portions back to my account! ... Big Fish Games, I will be back!

lyfe101 10/24/12 5:45AM
  • I just called these people and got right through. If you press #9, you should get right through. The representitve I spoke with was VERY helpful. He took care of everything! I hope this was helpful.

Anonymous 10/2/12 11:14AM
  • Big Fish have always been extremely helpful whenever I have had a problem with a game (which is rarely). They always email back promptly and have also always kept working to make sure my problem was solved.

I can honestly say I was very surprised to see all the bad comments. I have never had any viruses or anything from the programs. They're very friendly and you know you're talking to a real person! And my mum is always saying how good they are, and she's hard to please!
    (And no, I don't work for them or anything. Just thought I should spread the word that I have had nothing but good encounters with them as I was shocked to read all these negative comments.)

Anonymous 9/13/12 6:55AM
  • I dot understand why everybody has such a hard time with Big Fish, I have been using them for about a year or so and I have never had a problem with games except one that was designed for an older version of windows and that was my fault for not reading the requiremets. I called and they gave me my credit back in less than 20 minutes and they let me keep the game not that it will work on my computer but will work on my kids. I like them and I don't have any complaints.

mrsmoody2011 7/11/12 12:30PM
  • I have been a customer of Big Fish for years without any problems regarding supposed Trojans or viruses. Their customer service is "fantastic" and have always responded within 24 hours of any request that I have put in. Incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. I have purchased about 50 games of theirs and always play the free time before purchasing just in case there are play issues, out of 50+ games maybe 2-3 had to be deleted because of hangups but always get a refund from Big Fish when so. It is not Big Fishes fault if you fail to read your installation instructions or membership requirements. HAPPY CUSTOMER!

Fisher 7/7/12 4:37PM
  • I asked them to stop payment, but did not realize that by making multiple accounts my card was being charged every month...I was mad, but it was my own fault. The guy I spoke with on the phone was very helpfull and refunded me, and explained how it all works a little better. Very understanding! Thank you

mmaccune 5/22/12 9:43AM
  • i brought a game a then saw that big fish games had been taking £5.39 a month with out me knowing i had only brough 1 game any way i looged in to my big fish account and emailed them (u have to be loged in) and i never got a reply but a few days later they had refunded me the whole lot they had taken it was much easier then i though it would be

refunded :) 5/15/12 12:19AM
  • I got through to an agent with very little hassle with their automatic phone system thingie. The agent spoke excellent English, understood the issue immediately, and promised me a resolution. His out-of-the-box-thinking gave me a resolution that totally worked, solved the issue on the first call, and was exactly what I needed.

Seems like often all a company hears is the negative feedback, so I did want to mention this very positive experience. I wish they'd just put that phone number on their webpage so I didn't have to hunt for it, but once I got through to a human, it didn't take long to get my problem fixed.

Anonymous 4/24/12 12:22PM
  • I joined Big Fish games.about 6 years ago and have about seventy games if not more as you can tell Iam hooked on games, unfortunately they crowd up my work space and slow down my pc. so today I am moving them onto another pc that is good just older(an xp) Big Fish Techs. are going to help. can't wait.Ive never been misled or agreived by them. they are always polite and helpful.

aleta1 3/29/12 9:08AM
  • I had a very smooth transaction with Bigfish Games in getting a refund. I used the online chat function, and once I told the representative that it hadn't been clear that a monthly charge was to be included with purchase of a game, and that I obviously had not accessed my account since purchasing the game 3 months ago, thus with no awareness or intention of using credits, I asked for a refund. He initially offered for a refund for the past month, but I told him that I preferred a complete refund if that was at all possible. He obliged immediately and cancelled my account as well to prevent future charges. I have yet to see if charges will still be made, but so far the money has been refunded back to my bank account. Additionally, I saved the conversation for evidence in case I have any trouble with them in the future. They do e-mail you a receipt of the transaction, though, so there shouldn't be any problems.

Anonymous 3/20/12 7:43AM
  • Well, I had a little different experience. I was able to reach them thru a chat window. It took about 10 minutes to get a rep online and when I did, the rep was helpful. Basically I asked her when and how I got signed up for a monthly service and can I get my bank account credited for the months I did not sign up for. She answered the first question very accurately and credited my bank account for both months I was charged without any resistance, drama or annoying offers of future discounts or specials. I won't be so quick to bash them.

Anonymous 12/14/11 10:16AM
  • I've been with Big Fish on and off for 4 years. I've never had any problems with them. they answer the phone call in 5 rings and will talk slow and clear. He's their phone # I used 1-206-5753 or just use your computer and type in "Big Fish Games phone number" I just love Big Fish Games. Dragonlady

Dragonlady 11/3/11 1:10AM
  • Had an issue with incorrect billing. When a game I was playing went onsale I purchased it through inapp. I didn't know you couldn't do that. I contacted Big Fish through their web site and they got back to me the next day. They were very helpful. Love Big Fish!

Redlemons 9/26/11 11:52AM
  • Just a few positive comments about your customer service, I had tried in the past few months to call and was unable to get thru, however today, I spoke to two represetnatives who were not only friendly but extremely helpful as well..if I were grading them, and one was "Ben", I would give him an A+++++, he was terrific!

Sincerely,

Carolyn Kelly
    ckelly343@yahoo.com

Anonymous 8/15/11 12:10PM
  • First, I want to address a couple of fallacies I have seen on here. Big Fish Games does not distribute malware (games laden with viruses, spyware, adware, etc.). However, some games take a lot of RAM (memory) to run, so if your computer is lacking in that area, it's going to slow to a crawl with some of their games. Also, some antivirus programs may erroneously tag game executables as a virus because of BFG's habit of giving them names that are random letters. Every game that was detected as a virus by my antivirus program was later found to be a "false positive" (not really a virus but the software thought so.

That said, I will move on to my complaints about BFG. I am a long time member, buying from them from the time the company started.

Initially, BFG offered games that had been thoroughly tested and also had a variety of offerings. In the past few years, heavy emphasis has been placed on "hidden object" games, arguably the most popular genre, but because so many games are of this genre, many are mislabeled as "adventure" games to try to even out the glut. Minor annoyance.

Huge annoyance, and one that is ultimately going to cost them customers and reputation, is they are pushing out new games everyday. Not a bad concept, except the games they are putting out are buggy. Beta testers are reporting that issues that were reported were never addressed. In other words, their "beta testing" is a joke and not because the people who are trying the games aren't doing their jobs. Customer support replies with canned answers, wanting everyone to submit a "Dr. Felix" which is nothing more than a truncated "Speccy" or "Belarc advisor". When a customer's computer is shown to have the latest drivers, Direct X, Flash, etc., and the games still won't run, that's where it stops. They ARE great about issuing credits for poorly coded games, but the problem is, so many are bad, it's a struggle to use those credits on games that actually function.

BFG needs to stop worrying about pushing out new games every day and concentrate on offering games that will actually run. They need to expand their beta testing department (I volunteered for this years ago and have tested a grand total of 3 games) and actually listen to their testers' reports. If problems are reported, don't ignore them. And if those problems aren't addressed by the developers (don't take their word for it guys...test it out to make sure), it's quite simple...don't release the game.

People aren't going to stand for paying for an inferior product without protesting with their checkbooks and buying games elsewhere. BFG might be one of the biggest, but it's not the only place that sells games and truthfully, other places are doing a better job of releasing quality games. They may not release a new game every day, but in the grand scheme of things, that doesn't matter, ya know?

Mariel72 7/11/12 4:14PM

• Big Fish Games prides ourselves in helping every customer individually so that we can present a suitable solution for any issue. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and will works hard to help every customer with any issue they may have when using our site or games.

We can be contacted directly at: http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com

Big Fish Games 10/21/10 10:29AM

Check out these popular comparisons of Big Fish Games customer service versus other companies:
Big Fish Games vs. Zynga
Authorized representatives of Big Fish Games can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

206-213-5753
Big Fish Games customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Big Fish Games customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Big Fish Games corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Big Fish Games corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Get immediate support for your Big Fish Games questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Big Fish Games at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Big Fish Games user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Big Fish Games reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

Big Fish Games Rapidly Expanding Cloud Gaming Research at Cork Operation ...
Big Fish's websites, games, and customer service are available in ten languages -- Danish, Dutch, English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish -- and its games are sold in more than 150 countries.
Elke dag een nieuw spel! Big Fish Games launches portals in 5 new languages ...
... and Swedish - all with fully localized games and native-language customer service. These portals join Big Fish Games' existing portals in English, ...
Fairway Solitaire™ By Big Fish Games Now Available on the App Store
Big Fish's websites, games, and customer service are available in ten languages – Danish, Dutch, English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish – and its games are sold in more than 150 countries.