Boost Mobile Customer Service

Boost Mobile customer service is ranked #348 out of the 706 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 34.83 out of a possible 200 based upon 1541 ratings. This score rates Boost Mobile customer service and customer support as Disappointing.

1,408 Negative Comments out of 1,541 Total Comments is 91.37%.

133 Positive Comments out of 1,541 Total Comments is 8.63%.

• Viewing Boost Mobile customer service complaints
    1 - 25 out of 1,408
  • Boost mobile sucks My phone number is 910-797-5047 and I don't have any Network cant receive call, call out, text no GPS. I GO TO THE BOOST MOBILE STORE THEY TELL ME THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO FOR ME. I WOULD NOT RECCOMMEND ANY OF MY FRIENDS OR FAMILY MEMBERS TO BOOST THE SERVICE SUCKS. I will be happy if you can reset my phone.

Amarilis 4/17/14 10:44AM
  • Message to the compliance manager,

I have made several attempts to receive help in resolving a problem with your company. Here is the situation I bought a Boost mobile card from a local grocery store, Publix, in Auburn, Al. After boosting my phone, I threw away the phone card and the receipt because my phone was working. Within 24 hours, I tried to make a call and was informed that I had no funds in my account. I have been talking with your customer service people and have been told several things that I needed to do in order to solve this problem. I have called the store and received all of the information on the receipt only to finally after 5 days of talking on the phone to what I would call unqualified employees to be told that without the original card I can not be reimbursed. There is a trace number on the receipt that I am sure can be traced or it would not be there! I appealed for anyone at your company to help solve this problem or to call the merchant to verify my purchase. I must say they apologize very well but did not offer any solution! Here are my emails to your customer service representatives

I have contacted the Publix store manager and she tells me that there is not a Merchant's Assistance or retailer that can be called to retrieve the 14 digit code. I have done a lot of leg work and acquiring information to resolve this problem. I feel as if Boost Mobile as a company has done very little to help me in this situation. But you write in your email that I am a valued customer. What does this statement mean? I do not feel like a valued customer. I think that as long as you take my money I am valued if I need service or assistance I need to prove myself first with no response from your customer service. I know one thing is that the funds I put on my account did not just disappear into thin air. Who or what do you have working for you that can even attempt to help correct this problem. I want results or I will not be using your services in the future. It is obvious to me that 20 dollars are more important to you than me judging your companies behavior in this matter. Thanks and good luck in the future without my business!

If I send you the receipt will you honor your product that you have on store shelves for sell or will there be another excuse for not being honorable as a business. I am going to get another card because I need my phone to do business. Thanks for your lack of effort and caring!

Here is the information that I have:

Purchase of 20 dollar boost mobile phone card on 4-9-2014 at 9:35AM

STEVEN BERNARD JONES

Anonymous 4/13/14 3:53PM
  • TERRIBLE paid april bill at beginning of april boost is reporting no payment services restricted spoke to boost rep wouldn't give addition time day or two to resolve issue with boost store.I have a receipt.wouldnt recommend boost to anyone

Anonymous 4/11/14 6:31AM
  • On 4/5/14 boost mobile changed my phone number when a male called in and gave them my phone number and a pin. Since Saturday I have spoken to several reps and supervisors who told me they were sorry but there was nothing they could do and the number I now have out of Washington is the number I have to use or pay a $15 fee. The hacker informed Boost they were moving to Washington which lead to the 509 area code and the hacker also issued a pin number, a new phone, and added money with a boost card. Do not buy a phone from this company. customer service is horrible. Asked for a supervisor her name was angie she told me pay the number change fee or have a good day. Do not buy service from this company.

LIV 4/7/14 7:07AM
  • Support do not listen / understand you. Appears representative is paid by time on phone just keep repeating themselves and drag out conversation with irrevelant questions.

Anonymous 4/1/14 7:42AM
  • I purchased a Boost Max phone and within the 14 day return policy. My screen has been blacken out also you lose audio. I tried to exchange my phone at the boost store on Columbus in East Chicago, IN. The owner said no refunds or exchanges I told him your store was closed on the Sunday. I will not buy another phone from Boost and return to T-Mobile. The customer service was s nightmare and paid over $300 for a phone that is giving me problems.

Anonymous 3/31/14 3:36PM
  • This is the WORST experience--your contact information is awful!!! iI NEED A LIVE PERSON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous 3/31/14 8:37AM
  • my boost mobile phone should have been off 02 02 2014 still on some one else paying the bill i just found out i didnot know it was on until it ringed ihave another phone service.so some one need that phone on.

Anonymous 3/29/14 6:22AM

Anonymous 3/29/14 6:19AM
  • my phone is disconected even when I made a payment. I never cant any help with a customer rep.you service is really bad. I being a customer for more than 5 years. HELLO!!

Anonymous 3/26/14 3:57AM
  • I purched an HTC Design Evolved 15 months ago. I paid $279.00 for the phone. Filed an insurance claim, and they send me a ZTE, which cost $120.00. I filed so dispute with the insurance company. I have been on the phone with the insurance company 7 times, and boost 6 times. Issue is still unresolved! Boost sux. I'm game for a class action civil suite! What about you.

Twist 3/23/14 1:25PM
  • Good day I would like to know the possibilities of introducing your telephony to Mexico because the costs are very high here I tube her servico in U.S. and I love and service costs

Maribella 3/10/14 12:33PM
  • Boost mobile is a good service but they need to get there signals and coverage and towers fixed ASAP. I am tired of coming home in east nashville and not being able to make or recieve calls and text messages .

east nashvile people 3/8/14 12:28PM
  • I need to speak with a LIVE HUMAN BEING please.

I paid my account $60.00 on 2-28. I forgot my Insurance went up $2.00 - so my service has been suspended???? REALLY FOR $2.00 - I'll be looking into a new carrier for my cell services. I just went into my account and added an additional $10.00. My service should be activated - but I still can't receive or make calls. Please contact me immediately to resolve this issue.

Anonymous 3/4/14 11:18AM
  • How the hell can i get in touch with a real person so i can reactivate a phone when all the options just take me to nothing useful it is counter productive and a waste i will be getting a refund so i can go to another company

Anonymous 2/28/14 7:13PM
  • They have a promotion on their website that offers $35 for new activation of 4G LTE phones plus $30 credit. I activated LG Optimus F7, and ported my 4 year old number from AT&T Wireless. I logged onto my account did not see a credit or option to pay only the $35. So I paid the full $55. I called and they said the only way to get the credit now was for them to create a new account and get new number. Not cool. So the rep canceled my other account with my old number WITHOUT MY PERMISSION and now I do not have my number any longer. What jerks they are. I need to contact corporate to file a complaint and get my number back,

Kena Johnson 2/24/14 4:03PM
  • I want to purchase a cell from boost online they ask for phone number? I don't have one yet then they hire people that don't understand you or you can not understand them?

Frustrated 2/20/14 8:56AM
  • been tryiny 2 days to talk to someone to buy phone

larry 2/19/14 2:07PM
  • They stole my account balance of $71 dollars when I switched to Verizon even after telling me I would get it back!

Eaton57 2/18/14 7:38PM
  • I am in the process of finding an attorney to file a class action lawsuit on behalf of Boost customers such as us. I've had enough!!! I pay for UNLIMITED data yet every single month they drastically decrease my data speeds. They are rude and hangup when you call to complain. IF you seriously are interested in participating in this, please email me at Do not contact me if you dont intend to seriously pursue this. I have had enough of Boost and their crap and I hope others feel the same and are willing to do something about it other than just words. Respectfully, R.H.

countrydove 2/16/14 10:19AM
  • Boost mobile is diabolical, they disable shut down my firends number for making to company free conference call they said that is not the purpose of the phone. They are telling their customer what ccalls they should make. She had her number for over 10 years and they confiscated it.

We need a class action law suite. Starting a blg to find those that have similar experience.

jmax00 2/10/14 9:08AM
  • BEWARE: DO NOT USE Sprint store's machine to pay your Boost Mobile account, especially if it is CASH. DO NOT PAY CASH.

Boost will not refund your account balance. Everything was working ok, UNTIL I started having problems receiving people's calls. The only people who I could get calls from are other Sprint/Boost users. I will ONLY know that someone called IF they leave voicemail. They often get a message saying my phone is not accepting calls, WHEN IT IS TURNED ON & the phone, which has never been dropped & is in an Otterbox armor case, is only a few months old.

I'm done with Sprint & CDMA!

One customer representative said it could be done; another said no refund could be processed.

Marisa 2/10/14 8:37AM
  • Purchased a new three hundred dollar phone, They offered me the promotion, get a new number with the new phone and receive a month free service. Ok I took the free service for one month with my new phone. Well the support/cusmtomer service person, said the phone will go off on the next payment date. Well it did not and they debited my account for the old phone. So now I have two phones with two different numbers!! Call Boost over and over, nothing they can do. Its my fault they told me for not cancelling my old service!! The CS did not inform me to do that, I thought he did that in process of changing my service over. Boost does not give refunds they told me period! Jerks!

Anonymous 2/7/14 9:33AM
  • I have spoken to several people at boost mobile, payment specialists, customer service representatives, and the credit card/debit card department. This issue has been on going for two months. I am a current customer of boost mobile but this issue and the lack of response and resolution is making me rethink that. I am missing money. That Boost mobile is telling me is misplaced. I have my bank statement that says otherwise. I don't understand why this issue has yet to be resolved.

SamuelJ 2/6/14 6:55PM
  • I bought a phone card on1/26/14 . card number is ref , number I s 5 it wasn't put on my account . reboost is telling me ,47.00. I just paid 50 .. it is great that payment went down , but what happen to my 50 .00 .and why was it not added .. can you please fix this .. my name is Sandra goodman num is . oh yeah cant call phone is off ..please add my 50 .. to my account . you have the numbers ..

goodman 2/3/14 12:39PM
  • Viewing positive Boost Mobile customer service ratings
  • I switched from AT&T to Boost. The service is much better and cheaper at my country home. Customer service has been fantastic. I got my phone from the retailer on Horner Bvld. in Sanford NC. The manager in this shop went beyond his duty to help me. We need more people like him. Just can't say enough about the customer service from all at thin retailer. Thank you all

fantastic service 2/5/14 9:38AM
  • THANK YOU!! It was so nice to FINALLY get through to a live person! But when I did this, after waiting and pressing 0, I was prompted to enter my pin. Then a live rep came on the line and answered my question with no hassles!!

Anonymous 1/9/14 5:55PM
  • Just wanted to say thanks for the excellent customer service I had last night from one of your reps named MAX. She was very helpful and friendly. Nice to get someone so helpful. Would definitely recommend Boost to others.

Anonymous 12/4/13 8:02AM
  • thanku tech for fixing my phone i am so grateful....although idonnot appreciate the 1 customer care rep fpr hanging up on me after he tried to tell me he had to delete everything in my phone with out contacting tech support...i almost died after my father spent 2 hrs putting music on my phone for me....and all my pictures and what not that r not saved to my memory card...again thanku

heidip 9/19/13 4:02PM
  • My name is DR. Dominic A A Nyaaba. I had a problem with my monthly bill. When I contacted customer service, Christina did an excellent job. As an academic, teacher, theologian and a professor, I rated her an A+.

DR.DOMINIC A A NYAABA 9/17/13 11:44AM
  • To get to a live customer rep call :

explain to them your issue, they will try and transfer to the boost

advised them no and you need a live rep to discussed the issued with.

I did this I was on hold for 20 mins in total and was transfer to soo many diffrent people before I spoke to someone from boost to help me with my issue.

In the end I was able to have it resolved.

MONAE 9/8/13 1:16PM
  • Bought the Samsung II on special at Best Buy (great service!! and knowledgeable staff) just 2 selfish Indians took 2 hours wasting time asking stupid questions they could research on line.
    Anyway, I am very happy with the monthly no contract $50, and Boost have great customer service, I even recommended it to several others. Way to go Boost!!! Please, stay that way!

Geline 9/2/13 10:56AM
  • I have been a Boost mobile customer for about 6 months and I have had nothing but Excellent customer and tech support service from they have always taken the extra time and steps necessary to make sure my problems have been resolved.

MetalGodd 7/27/13 9:45AM
  • I have had my phone for over a year , and have had no problems , great deal and now my bill is getting smaller , no lost calls no lost texts . it seems like ever one is talking about a different company than the boost I have.

michael 7/7/13 9:45PM
  • I was able to reach a customer service rep this morning. I have not received a text message in over a week. The rep reactivated my phone for text messages and I hope this correct the problem.

Zeta 7/6/13 6:41AM
  • I have been a Boost Mobile customer for 18 months. I have the Kyocera Hydro. It meets my needs I have finally reached the $40. a month shrinkage milestone. I really can't make an adverse comment about Boost. I looked at their coverage map prior to porting my number and was satisfied that I would get reception at most locations I frequented. I will admit there are some locations where I receive no service while driving. I simply wait for 15 to 30 minutes until I can get service then check messages, make phone calls or send text messages. When I need customer service, I send an email and receive a reply most times the same day. I am a satisfied customer.

William 7/3/13 10:09AM
  • Hi my name is Richard King is my number. Now this is what I want to say, I have a ZTE and volume has always been low I found out what is the problem. if you pull the back off the cover has a cover over the speaker and if you try to blow air thought it you can can so this cut the sound over half. I pull it off and now I do not have to hold the phone when I use the speaker, the 200.00 now I can was put out for good. I have to tell u that it makes a big difference thank u for your time.

babaking 6/4/13 4:50PM
  • Had a very nice individual help me with my one time monthly payment

Dave M Smith 4/14/13 12:49PM
  • I've had boost for a couple years now and never been disappointed, however I have noticed that with the cheaper phone you will have problems and its a pain in the ass to get a real person on the phone..but its cheap and I always have signal here in central Illinois...it would be nice to have the iPhone

Anonymous 4/13/13 10:23AM
  • I've been on the phone with cutomer service a couple of times today. The problem that I was hving was my fault.I found everyone I spoke with today very polite helpful and they are trying very hard to resolve my problems.I'm very happy with boost mobile.

Anonymous 12/21/12 3:50PM
  • I had to contact customer service today to deal with an issue related to the number of timely payments I had made to qualify for shrinkage. To my surprise (a pleasant one) I was able to reach a live person (Penny) in less than a minute, and my problem was solved immediately. Months ago (first time I had to use Boost customer service) I had to navigate through many menus an options before I was able to talk to someone. Noticed a HUGE improvement in their customer service.

jgonzalez 11/21/12 12:12PM
  • I do not know what everyone is complaining about. I just called 611 from my handset and was prompted through the message center and went through all the options that were stated from the site of the number selections and bam, got a rep in 4 secs. Not only did the representative help me out by a prepayment credit card number change. But I am getting a free phone :). Now how DOPE,FRESH,BOMB IS THAT. (FREE PHONE) Thanks Boost. The representative was kind and professional handled this in 5 mins..

mike darland 11/19/12 9:10AM
  • I'm want to thank Mary from Boost Movil customer service for not only fix my problem when after 2 day from the purchase date my phone was stolen. I did the insurance from Asurion but them only give problems and negative aptitud and the only thing that they achieve was make upset and mad after 15 days of frustation finally Mary came out to me and the disposicion fix my problems and on time she took care my situation making look so easy.I'm very greatfull and happy and she deserves my humble recognition. Thank you Mary 110% excellent customer service Guaa! Attn. Frank M Rodriguez

Mr Raider81 11/9/12 8:20PM
  • I'm not understanding the negative comments about Boost.

Its pretty simple. Go online and choose your phone. It arrives a few days later. Alternatively you could go to a store. I visited one of my local stores but I didn't like the people there.

When your phone arrives, go online and activate the phone. Be sure to sigh up for "Auto Reboost." Boost will text you a few days before the payment is due so you know they are getting ready to charge your debit or credit card. Once they have received payment, they send payment confirmation by text. The service works flawlessly. Much better than my last phone, an IPhone 3 on AT&T. Far less expensive too.

If you have any problems with the phone itself, go a Google search. There are plenty of Android forums out there. Someone has the answer to your issue.

I've had Boost now for 1.5 years and have been completely satisfied. I just decided to upgrade my phone, and changing from the old one to the new one (again online) was seamless and painless.

Boost Rocks!

HiFi Guy 11/4/12 8:39AM
  • After reading some of the comments posted I can certainly understand the frustration of not having service along with not being able to reach a representative via phone. However I must beg to differ with most of the complaints on this site. I have been a long time customer of Boost Mobile and I participate in the Shrinkege program while there were some kinks with billing I was always given a credit service in rural areas is limited however thats the case with most carriers other than Verizon, but who wants to pay their prices. For the buck Boost Mobile is ranked highest when it comes to the best deal for the dollar. For the individual who uses the service for there business change carriers. If your phone is your lively hood why in the world would you not port the number to another carrier and keep it moving?? I guess some people like to hear themselves complain other than find a solution to a problem. Keep in mind the East Coast of the US was hit by a 1000 mile wide hurricane, sooooo.... My question to that is whose greater Mother Nature of Boost Mobile? Based on the complaints I would have to say Mother Nature. I just spoke to a rep @ Boost and was offered a 30% discount on the purchase of a New phone saved a bundle and I'm as happy as can be. I've had service with Att, TMobile, and Verizon and once again for dollar I can't complain. All complainers go out and price check cell service with other carriers and make sure you check there coverage maps and rest assured you will find comfort in knowing there is a company around like Boost that is not asking for blood just to have cell service.

Mrs. Bennie Robbins Jr. 10/31/12 11:36AM
  • This number is perfect! I got someone within 10 seconds after doing all prompts :) So, this way to get a well English speaking rep so legit.

cannabismoke 10/30/12 8:59PM
  • This was my first time talking to a actual rep. He was very kind and helpful. He helped solved a longtime problem I have had since I purchased this phone. Thank you Boost Mobile!

candygurl 10/22/12 7:06PM
  • Very satisfied, like the fact that we don't have a contract. Have found dead zones in WI, but they are in very remote areas, otherwise, excellent coverage. Will keep this plan in my forseeable future, probably long term.

Anonymous 10/17/12 9:56AM
  • This method worked great. Apparently if you already HAVE Boost they put you into the long cue. If you say you don't have an account (pressing the last "2"), they put you into a shorter cue. Call answered in under a minute, the rep was helpful and the problem was taken care of in just a few minutes.

Anonymous 10/12/12 10:23AM
  • I have had great service and great customer service thru boost for 3 yrs with not one complaint except limited types of phones available for their service. But service is perfect

g-lyn 10/5/12 4:51PM
  • Second: if your payment due date changes... at boost mobile system.. if your adding money on your account and your service is currently interrupted. you payment due date will moved a day early.. so my bill is due on the 14th but my account has been interrupted though i still have until midnight.. and i added money on my account and the same day , my payment due date will become every 13th of the month.. i don't know why the one who made the system did that.. but it design that way...When you are going to get you five dollars discount because you have completed six on time payment.. you need to pay your bill on the month that you're going to get your lower plan A DAY EARLY.. so if your payment due is the 14th and on that day your plan will go down to 45 from 50 due to shrikage ... your need to add money on the 13th.. why again.. because on they day that you're going to get your discount... they system is updating so better for you to ready your money at least a day before your payment is due.. that is only when you're going to get your shrikage down... because the system is updating.. and then the ff month you can now pay your bill anytime you want! just remmeber that.. for everytime you're going to get five dolars discount you need to add money on that month only.. WHEN YOU GUYZ GOT UPSET.. I'M JUST SO PISSED OFF I HOPE YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU'RE TALKING WITH.. IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT.. IT'S THE SYSTEM WERE HERE TO EXPLAIN WHAT'S GOING ON NOW TO BE YOUR ENEMY.. BUT I DO KNOW THAT SOMETIMES WE'RE GETTING RUDE BECAUSE YOU GUYZ ARE BEING RUDE TOO... AND WON'T TAKE TIME FOR US TO JUST YOU KNOW EXPLAIN....WHAT YOU WANT IS WHAT YOU WANT.. BUT IT REALLY PAYS OFF IF YOU TAKE TIME TO SEE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE ISSUE SO YOU CAN PREVENT THE ISSUE FROM HAPPENING AGAIN...

charlie 4/12/12 2:13AM

• YOU GUYS JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THE ONE WHO WORKS WITH THE SYSTEM.. SO WHAT YOU KNOW IS ONLY FIVE PERCENT!

FIRST FOR THE IVR OR AUTOMATED SYSTEM....

CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHY IT'S SO HARD TO GET A LIVE REP? BECAUSE EVERYTHING YOU CAN DO WITH A LIVE REP YOU CAN DO IT ON THE AUTOMATED SYSTEM.. THINK OF THIS... YOU KNOW WHY AT&T AND SPRINT AND BOOST AND OTHER CARRIER HAVE FILIPINO REP? BECAUSE THEY WANT TO LOWER THEIR LABOR COST! AND RIGHT ! THEY TEACHING YOU NOW TO DO IT YOUR SELF THAT BEING ASSISTED WITH A LIVE REP TO SAVE MONEY.. WHY IS THAT? BECAUSE BOOST TRIES TO LOWER IT RATES.. IT WANTS TO BE THE MOST AFFORDABLE PLAN EVER IN THE MARKET.. HOW MUCH IN UNLIMITED EVERYTHING WITH OTHER COMPANY? AT BOOST WITH 35 DOLLARS YOU CAN HAVE UNLIMITED EVERYTHING.. WITH OTHERS THAT'S NOT INCLUDE THE DATA.. IF IT'S INCLUDES UNLIMITED EMAIL AND STUFF.. YOU HAVE THIS "CONSUMABLE" STUFF YOU WANT TO THINK ABOUT ALL THE TIME TO PREVENT YOU FROM PAYING EXTRA OR GOING OVER YOU LIMITS.. NOW YOU KNOW? THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO TALK TO US.. JUST LIKE THE WAY GOVERNMENT TEACHES PEOPLE HOW TO BUY AND SPEND MORE FOR THE MONEY TO CIRCULATE ON THE ECONOMY BOOST AND OTHER INSTITUTIONS ARE NOT TEACHING YOU TO DO IT YOUR SELF IN THE AUTOMATED THING BECAUSE THEY WANT TO LOWER THEIR LABOR COST MAKING THEM BE ABLE TO LOWER THEIR PLANS.. PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT JUST SEEING THESE REALITY ARE JUST SO FAAACKING IDIOT... HAHAHHAA..

AND OHH YEAH.. WE DON'T HAVE GOOD ENGLISH SKILLS BUT WE CAN SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE.. AND WE UNDERSTAND YOU GUYS.. YOU GUYS ARE JUST RACIST.. NOT ALL... TO THINK THAT IT'S NOT ABOUT BEING AN AMERICAN.. IT'S ABOUT BEING A HUMAN BEING... YOU WANT TO BE TREATED THE WAY YOU WOULD TREAT OTHERS.. THE GOLDEN RULE APPLIES NOT ONLY WHEN YOUR TALKING TO YOUR FELLOW AMERICAN BUT TO ANY PEOPLE OF NATIONALITY..

charlie 4/12/12 2:00AM

• IF U WANT TO SPEAK TO A LIVE PERSON JUST IN ONE OF THOSE OPTIONS THAT THEY GIVE YOU AND WAIT A SEC AFTER ITS DONE GIVING THE OPTION...IT WILL ASK YOU HOLD ON WHILE WE GET U A REP..IF THAT DOSENT WORK CALL AGAIN AND SELECT AN OPTION AND PRESS 0 ...IVE BEEN WITH BOOST FOR 7 YRS AND IVE HAD ISSUES FROM TIME TO TIME BUT ITS BEEN GOOD ABOUT THE REPS SOME ARE SO DUMB THAT ILL ASK THE QUESTION AND END UP ANSWERING IT MYSELF LOL IVE ACTUALLY BEEN HUNG UP ON AND TREATED WITH SARCASM I JUST TREAT THEM THE SAME

Anonymous 1/27/12 5:56PM

• Hi, I work for a Headquarter Department in the US with Virgin Mobile. Basically we help the agents from other country's likes Philippines if they are having any issues. Lately we have been getting quite of complaints. I really apologize for all the inconvenience. Im just a worker, but i can imagine what most of you guys are going though because i do work with them every day. Best thing to do is get ahold of the higher departments.. send letters and get the issue fixed. I dont know how much i can Help, but i know the Customers can do way more than the employees.

ghost caller 3/10/11 8:16PM

• i used to work for boost, and let me tell you that boost contracted a company called ACS, AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES, to do the customer part, now the agents are from philipines,mexico, and dominica republic, people that have no idea what the phones looks like or how the service is. also the company has lots of tricks to steal money from customer without them knowing, and is money that is no te reported to IRS, so questions send them to my email.. teloponcho131@hotmail.com, and i will give tips of how to beat boost policy, anf also how to get credit, do not waste your time,, cal to customer care and tell them that your phone is not working and that you wan to leave the company and they will give u $ 10 just to stay,, and if u keep on calling u can get more money,,,

teloponcho131 1/29/11 11:35AM

• As an ex-customer/technical support agent and a current customer, I can definitely understand all the negative comments. I was with Boost for 3 years and up until about 6
    months ago we prided ourselves on a positive customer experience.

This what has happened recently:

1) Corporate Executives decided to put profit margins ahead of good customer service.

2) To save (make) more money, they outsourced customer/technical services to offshore locations for cheap workers.

3) They made it very difficult to actually connect to a live customer service agent because they know that when you do connect, it will be with someone with inferior communication skills due to the fact that they are in locations where English is not the primary language.

So, the bottom line is the Corporate Executives'profit margin line.

Unfortunately, with new competition (AT&T's Clear Talk - prepaid plans), that bottom line will eventually plummet.

It used to be better 9/5/10 1:43PM

• well im boost CSR representative and i feel weird reading your comments, i mean i know theres alot of stupid people on the call center i work. the problem is that our platform doesnt support the amount of customers that are on boost right now, i mean i do like 25 activations per day

mike 10/19/09 10:18AM

Check out these popular comparisons of Boost Mobile customer service versus other companies:
Boost Mobile vs. AT&T Wireless
Boost Mobile vs. T-Mobile
Boost Mobile vs. Tracfone
Boost Mobile vs. Verizon Wireless
Boost Mobile vs. Virgin Mobile
Authorized representatives of Boost Mobile can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

Customer Care
888-266-7848
866-434-6295
Technical Support
866-402-7366
Boost Mobile customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Boost Mobile customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Boost Mobile corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Boost Mobile corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Hours of Operation
Find Boost Mobile hours of operation for locations near you!. You can also find Boost Mobile location phone numbers, driving directions and maps.

Boost Mobile hours of operation at HoursOfOperation.biz

Get immediate support for your Boost Mobile questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Boost Mobile at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Boost Mobile user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Boost Mobile reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

FISERV, INC. : To Boost Mobile Banking Adoption, Engage Branch and Call ...
"Branch and call center staff are a tremendous asset that financial institutions have at their disposal, and utilizing them to promote adoption and use of strategic services such as mobile banking can be highly effective." Additional Resources: "Mobile ...
To Boost Mobile Banking Adoption , Engage Branch and Call Center Staff Says ...
New BlackBerry Curve 9310 Introduced by Boost Mobile with Unlimited BBM ...
Vodafone Reporting BlackBerry Services Outages in EMEA - Are You Experiencing Any Problems? Upon calling in to Vodafone customer support, you'[...] RIM Lists Ways to Get the Most Out of Your BlackBerry on July 4th. July 4th and Canada Day are quickly ...