Boost Mobile Customer Service

Boost Mobile customer service is ranked #355 out of the 724 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 34.69 out of a possible 200 based upon 1566 ratings. This score rates Boost Mobile customer service and customer support as Disappointing.

1,433 Negative Comments out of 1,566 Total Comments is 91.51%.

133 Positive Comments out of 1,566 Total Comments is 8.49%.

• Viewing Boost Mobile customer service complaints
    1 - 25 out of 1,433
  • Boost Mobile And Everyone Who Represents It. Are Lieing Deciving Thieves. Your Company Rob People From Their Money. And Should Be Shut
    Down. Your Representives And Supervisors Robbed Me Of My 50$. Your Company Should Be Put Down And Taken To Court For Taking Advantage Of The Poor. Your Customer Serivce Is Horrible And As Well As Cowards. Your Own Employess Made A Mistake By Entering The Wrong Account. So I Had To Pay An Extra 50$ To Activate It. I Have Called Your Corperate Office To Credit Back Or Transfer The 50$ From The Wrong Account To Mine. Just Because I Dont Have A Receipt. Im Lost Of My Hard Earned Money. Your Empolyee Tried To Assist Me By Contacting Your Main Office And Sending Emails To Show Proof Of The Mistake. But Your Representives And Supervisor Refuse To Co Operate And Refund Me My Money. Your Representives Confirmed The Email And Replayed Back Saying They Will Transfer The Money In 24 Hours. A Week Gone By And Now Your Representives Are Telling Me Different Saying Their Nothing They Could Do. This Businesses Is Fraud And The Ceo Should Be Shunned. I Am Telling Everyone I Meet Or Anyone That Asks About Boost That You Guys Are Horrible And Your Corperate Lies To People. And Give Off False Information.

anonymous 7/28/14 5:09PM
  • Boost mobile customer service is the WORST!! Im not against anybodys race, religion, or origin, but their reps cannot speak proper English, and when you ask to repeat themselves they get annoyed. Im cancelling my service. I hope I dont get a survey....Likely I will not reccomend this prepaid service.

AWAYWITBOOST 7/26/14 6:14AM
  • yes hello im trying to get connect with a customer reprensentive and i can why is that

Nancy 7/18/14 7:20AM
  • I called o inform boost mobile that am so suprise to be receiving calls $ messages from my boost mobile phone that I hav stopped paying its service since may 2014.l

Pls I wil not be responsible for any bill placed on this cos am no longer using it.phone no was .pls shut down d service.i try to spk to a live customer care personnel but to no avail.all I gkt was automated machine.

Anonymous 7/17/14 11:41AM
  • Dear Sir
    I have been a loyal customer of Boost Mobile for nearly 6 years with no complaints until now. You all suspended my phone without notice which I understand per your terms and conditions you all could do this with good reasons but to suspend my phone no reason per your terms and conditions that each sale representative all said different reasons from 1).Fraud, 2)being on chat line 3).on a conference call 4). abuse of unlimited minutes It has been 2 days with no phone which is important to me because I have a 10 year child that is out of the state and has no way of reaching me and all they can tell a loyal customer it is under investigation not even putting a rush on the situation telling me it can take months who does this to a loyal customer of 6 years I need help to rectify this situation as soon as possible. I need you all to be loyal to me as I have been to you.Turn my phone on! Even going to a Boost location having them look up the terms conditions/clause and they could find nothing pertaining to what your representatives told me. HELP!!!

Anonymous 6/30/14 2:16PM
  • thease people are stupid had many problems did more fixing on my own paid bill 2 days later i get no network error came back then gone again this is the biggest piece of sh it company there is

take my addvice and go with any company then this s it company i will continue to take buissness from thease as holes as best i can be warned boost a sholes were at war and gona make u pay

Anonymous 6/27/14 8:07PM
  • Boost service in my area is bad. My wife has it and she is always dropping calls. I drives me nuts to be in the middle of a conversation with her and then have her loose signal. I'm changing her to somthing else.

mr. frustrated 6/24/14 12:30PM
  • This is the worst company you can have as your phone service provider the customer service sucks and they are rude on top of that they never can help you with your problem...I paid my bill on the 10th of June and on the 12th of June it completely stop working and still isn't working but they said that they was not be responsible for me not using my phone and I will not be reimbursed...and don't ask to speak to a supervisor because it will be all over than

Anonymous 6/17/14 10:12PM
  • I had problems making my payment, I went to a new phone company and called boost to shut my phone down and get my money back for the month I had not used. they told me that I couldn't get a refund since I paid my bill at radio shack, walter was very rude to me and wanted to rell me there was nothing they could do he wouldn't even give me the number to his boss. this company is the worst.

Anonymous 6/14/14 5:27PM
  • Never had a problem with cs only with tha male reps they r rude but wen i get a lady rep everything goes smoothly they even give me free number changes unlike tha male reps sum reps will try to help u but other r str8 up dicks

anghell 6/8/14 11:45AM
  • Have Boost Mobile for about 4 years. Moved to another
    state and changed my # to corresponding area code. I have
    called over 4 times and they have still to change my caller
    id name. A totally different person. Frustated to say the least. Am looking for into this.

maryic 6/4/14 9:12PM
  • Boost mobile I've been with for 7years I took my number off boost went to straight talk because the phone service is weak not good I've dealt with it for 7years I finally got new phone with different service so I can talk on phone in side my house and in my yard with boost I had to drive up the road just to call 911 that's bad I swap my number and. They took my money that was left on my phone all I wanted to do was add new number to my account but I was told by boost that when I took my phone number from that account they cancelled it there took my money that's just like stealing that's low down as hell

Smith s 6/4/14 12:59PM
  • Why cant your employees be at their store on time? Every month when i go pay my bill i have to wait 15-20 min before your employee arrives when the hours of operation clearly states that store opens at 10am not 10:15 or 10:30. Punctuality is very important in the business world. If i were a new customer wanting to get your service i would NOT wait to many other providers out there.

Betygirl 6/2/14 10:41AM
  • I paid for 4G . I have been to boost mobile stores cannot get a straight answer. I am thinking about switching services unless I get a straight answer why I cannot get 4G.

Anonymous 5/26/14 1:23PM
  • I called Boost about a reception issue. The customer care rep stated her name and proceeded to help. She said she was going to send a signal to my phone. At that very moment a call came through from a number I didn't recognize so, I asked her if she was calling me. She said no, that she was only sending a signal. I chose not to answer the phone, she continued and we ended the call. A couple of hours later I checked that mystery call in my downloaded caller id software. It was the same
    first name as the customer care rep. I was also provided with the person's last name, location and her wireless provider which wasn't Boost Mobile ironically. What are the chances of me getting a strange call from someone with the same name as the care rep at the exact same time I was on the phone with her? Slim to none I say. I reported the issue to Boost and of course they swore vehemently that it wouldn't happen again and that they would talk to the agent.

This is not the first time I've had issues with customer care. Previously I've had someone get into my account on numerous occasions and reset my voicemail password. Boost would swear their agents wouldn't do such a thing. I was never able to prove it. This time I have solid proof that their agents do not take the security of our accounts or our privacy seriously. How else would I know their agents full name, personal cell number and city of residence? Way to go Boost. Thanks for looking out for the customers whose hard to come by money lines your pockets from month to month.

Anon 5/21/14 6:00AM
  • I pay 55 dollars for this phone that suppose to have unlimited talk,text and data and that's what I was told. I am not paying for this phone next month cause you guys are limiting my data usage. Even phone card says, unlimited talk,text and data.

Anonymous 5/16/14 8:43PM
  • I paid my bill 5 days before the due date at best buy in the valley mall in Hagerstown Maryland. then 5 days later my phone was shut off for non payment of my bill? called best buy and was told they made a mistake. and did not push my bill through on the computer. but they paid my wifes phone on time and her phone was not shut off.now they boost mobile says I did not pay my bill on time. and I lost a credit to my shrinkage payments. and they wont give it back. they think I payed late and I paid on time. very rotten for them to do this to me . its best buys fault not mine. thanks a lot for your bad customer support. you guys stink . ill never buy a boost mobile product ever again!!!!! customers beware!!!!!

joe 5/16/14 1:36PM
  • I think your bait and switch tactics are bs. Was not told when I purchased my UNLIMITED package that there was a data limit.That is false advertising and bait and switch both illeagel in Ohio.Since you want to do buisness that way I will be taking my buisness elsewhere.

Anonymous 5/13/14 8:37AM
  • I went to another carrier because I wasn't getting any service in my general area. The girl at the Boot store updated my phone and put in a power saving battery app, but it didn't do any good. Now they won't refund my $51.00 that I had in my account to pay my next bill. They told me I should have paid for another month of service and kept my account open. I let them know I couldn't put up with another month of their non service. I think BOOST MOBILE is a big ripoff and I wouldn't recommend anyone to go to their service. So I guess they just made $51.00 off of me for nothing. I even called the corporate headquarters phone number and it said they no longer take calls at that number.

Kathleen 5/12/14 8:39AM
  • I AM FED UP WITH BOOST MOBILE!!!! your customer service Sucks the people are so freaking rude you guys went up 2 dollars for insurance but yet when my phone went out in me i hadto pay for a new phone!!! WHAT AM I PAYING YOU FOR!!! and boost is the only one who doesn't have an extension on bill payment IM SO LEAVING!

Anonymous 5/5/14 6:20AM
  • It is very difficult to reach a human being for general customer service. I was able to reach humans in payment services, but they couldn't help me and simply transferred into me into robot land with no options to speak to a human. I tried to escalate to a payment services supervisor but just got transferred onto a black hole.

Dmack 5/3/14 12:01PM
  • The Woman who helped me deserves a raise! BELLA YOU ARE great

? 4/30/14 1:37PM
  • I paid my daughter's phone bill in cash, and they still cut off her phone for non-payment. i was informed that the boost mobile rep paid the wrong phone bill. it was off one number, and this has happened 8 days ago. i was instructed to fax in all receipts, and I did. they still won't credit her phone with payment. I will be done with boost mobile. They removed the payment from the wrong account, but still have not credited my account!!!

Paul 4/29/14 5:24AM
  • I went to a boost affiliated store to purchase a boost phone, so I could take advantage of the $35.00/month promotion, and get $50.00 off for having my phone ported from another Company (Metro PCS).

The phone I wanted was sold out there, so they called another store to have it delivered. Then they called boost, to let them know so I could talke advantage of the promotion. Boost, told them I had to wait till I had the phone, so they could get the info on that phone.

Went to store the next day. Phone there - store tried to activate phone for $35.00 promo - never went through - store called boost - boost said there was a problem, and they (boost) would have to put it in for the $35.00 promo, and the $50.00, credit, for porting from other Company, and would not have to pay the nrxth because of credit.

When I left store, my phone was on but I had to wait for the port to be completed.

ONE MONTH CAME AND THEY TURNE MY PHONE OFF FOR NON-PAYMENT. I CALLED AND boost SAID I DID NOT HAVE MY PHONED ACTIVATED BY AN AFFILIATED STORE, THAT BOOST, HAD ACTIVATED MY PHONE, SO I COULD NOT.

1st call - Rep ....will have it escalated for an answer less than 72 hrs.

2nd call - Supervcisor.....GO TO STORE AND HAVE THEM CALL TO VERIFY IT WAS ACTIVATED IN STORE by having salesperson call boost

DROVE 2 HRS TO STORE - STORE CALLED AND VERIFIED - WITH Supervisor Leo he said "THAT WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH, THEY WOULD HAVE TO LISTEN TO TAPE, HOLD ON WHILE WE LOCATE TAPE. TOLD ME THEY FOUND TAPE AND FOR ME TO CALL BACK AROUND 7PM.

I CALLED THE NEXT DAY (aPRIL 27TH, AND WAS TOLD BY Supervisor (Ray), that there is a specisl number that the store should have called if he could not put the promo in, and asked me what number did he call. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM? OH....HE COULDN'T TELL ME IF THEY LISTENED TO THE TAPE.

EVERYTHING THEY ASKED ME TO DO I DID. AND THEY DIDN'T DO NOT ONE THING "TURN MY PHONE BACK ON".

IMPORTANT.....THEY ASKED ME DID I PORT FROLM AT&T. NOW I SEE WHERE SOMEONE ELSE HAS THIS PROBLEM, AND THEY ARE FROM AT&T.

I WILL TAKE THIS FURTER.....I AM STILL WITHOUT SERVICE.

MCS7164 AT JUNO.COM

cheated 4/27/14 8:40AM
  • this service has been ok.til the last 3wks.kicks me off internet regardless of wut site im on.log on.then go bak to search page..been with company for a yr...DO YOU WANT TO KEEP ME AS A CUSTOMER???FEL THE NEED TO BE REMBISERED NOT BEING ABLE TO USE INTERNET AS PAID FOR

Anonymous 4/23/14 7:30PM
  • Viewing positive Boost Mobile customer service ratings
  • I switched from AT&T to Boost. The service is much better and cheaper at my country home. Customer service has been fantastic. I got my phone from the retailer on Horner Bvld. in Sanford NC. The manager in this shop went beyond his duty to help me. We need more people like him. Just can't say enough about the customer service from all at thin retailer. Thank you all

fantastic service 2/5/14 9:38AM
  • THANK YOU!! It was so nice to FINALLY get through to a live person! But when I did this, after waiting and pressing 0, I was prompted to enter my pin. Then a live rep came on the line and answered my question with no hassles!!

Anonymous 1/9/14 5:55PM
  • Just wanted to say thanks for the excellent customer service I had last night from one of your reps named MAX. She was very helpful and friendly. Nice to get someone so helpful. Would definitely recommend Boost to others.

Anonymous 12/4/13 8:02AM
  • thanku tech for fixing my phone i am so grateful....although idonnot appreciate the 1 customer care rep fpr hanging up on me after he tried to tell me he had to delete everything in my phone with out contacting tech support...i almost died after my father spent 2 hrs putting music on my phone for me....and all my pictures and what not that r not saved to my memory card...again thanku

heidip 9/19/13 4:02PM
  • My name is DR. Dominic A A Nyaaba. I had a problem with my monthly bill. When I contacted customer service, Christina did an excellent job. As an academic, teacher, theologian and a professor, I rated her an A+.

DR.DOMINIC A A NYAABA 9/17/13 11:44AM
  • To get to a live customer rep call :

explain to them your issue, they will try and transfer to the boost

advised them no and you need a live rep to discussed the issued with.

I did this I was on hold for 20 mins in total and was transfer to soo many diffrent people before I spoke to someone from boost to help me with my issue.

In the end I was able to have it resolved.

MONAE 9/8/13 1:16PM
  • Bought the Samsung II on special at Best Buy (great service!! and knowledgeable staff) just 2 selfish Indians took 2 hours wasting time asking stupid questions they could research on line.
    Anyway, I am very happy with the monthly no contract $50, and Boost have great customer service, I even recommended it to several others. Way to go Boost!!! Please, stay that way!

Geline 9/2/13 10:56AM
  • I have been a Boost mobile customer for about 6 months and I have had nothing but Excellent customer and tech support service from they have always taken the extra time and steps necessary to make sure my problems have been resolved.

MetalGodd 7/27/13 9:45AM
  • I have had my phone for over a year , and have had no problems , great deal and now my bill is getting smaller , no lost calls no lost texts . it seems like ever one is talking about a different company than the boost I have.

michael 7/7/13 9:45PM
  • I was able to reach a customer service rep this morning. I have not received a text message in over a week. The rep reactivated my phone for text messages and I hope this correct the problem.

Zeta 7/6/13 6:41AM
  • I have been a Boost Mobile customer for 18 months. I have the Kyocera Hydro. It meets my needs I have finally reached the $40. a month shrinkage milestone. I really can't make an adverse comment about Boost. I looked at their coverage map prior to porting my number and was satisfied that I would get reception at most locations I frequented. I will admit there are some locations where I receive no service while driving. I simply wait for 15 to 30 minutes until I can get service then check messages, make phone calls or send text messages. When I need customer service, I send an email and receive a reply most times the same day. I am a satisfied customer.

William 7/3/13 10:09AM
  • Hi my name is Richard King is my number. Now this is what I want to say, I have a ZTE and volume has always been low I found out what is the problem. if you pull the back off the cover has a cover over the speaker and if you try to blow air thought it you can can so this cut the sound over half. I pull it off and now I do not have to hold the phone when I use the speaker, the 200.00 now I can was put out for good. I have to tell u that it makes a big difference thank u for your time.

babaking 6/4/13 4:50PM
  • Had a very nice individual help me with my one time monthly payment

Dave M Smith 4/14/13 12:49PM
  • I've had boost for a couple years now and never been disappointed, however I have noticed that with the cheaper phone you will have problems and its a pain in the ass to get a real person on the phone..but its cheap and I always have signal here in central Illinois...it would be nice to have the iPhone

Anonymous 4/13/13 10:23AM
  • I've been on the phone with cutomer service a couple of times today. The problem that I was hving was my fault.I found everyone I spoke with today very polite helpful and they are trying very hard to resolve my problems.I'm very happy with boost mobile.

Anonymous 12/21/12 3:50PM
  • I had to contact customer service today to deal with an issue related to the number of timely payments I had made to qualify for shrinkage. To my surprise (a pleasant one) I was able to reach a live person (Penny) in less than a minute, and my problem was solved immediately. Months ago (first time I had to use Boost customer service) I had to navigate through many menus an options before I was able to talk to someone. Noticed a HUGE improvement in their customer service.

jgonzalez 11/21/12 12:12PM
  • I do not know what everyone is complaining about. I just called 611 from my handset and was prompted through the message center and went through all the options that were stated from the site of the number selections and bam, got a rep in 4 secs. Not only did the representative help me out by a prepayment credit card number change. But I am getting a free phone :). Now how DOPE,FRESH,BOMB IS THAT. (FREE PHONE) Thanks Boost. The representative was kind and professional handled this in 5 mins..

mike darland 11/19/12 9:10AM
  • I'm want to thank Mary from Boost Movil customer service for not only fix my problem when after 2 day from the purchase date my phone was stolen. I did the insurance from Asurion but them only give problems and negative aptitud and the only thing that they achieve was make upset and mad after 15 days of frustation finally Mary came out to me and the disposicion fix my problems and on time she took care my situation making look so easy.I'm very greatfull and happy and she deserves my humble recognition. Thank you Mary 110% excellent customer service Guaa! Attn. Frank M Rodriguez

Mr Raider81 11/9/12 8:20PM
  • I'm not understanding the negative comments about Boost.

Its pretty simple. Go online and choose your phone. It arrives a few days later. Alternatively you could go to a store. I visited one of my local stores but I didn't like the people there.

When your phone arrives, go online and activate the phone. Be sure to sigh up for "Auto Reboost." Boost will text you a few days before the payment is due so you know they are getting ready to charge your debit or credit card. Once they have received payment, they send payment confirmation by text. The service works flawlessly. Much better than my last phone, an IPhone 3 on AT&T. Far less expensive too.

If you have any problems with the phone itself, go a Google search. There are plenty of Android forums out there. Someone has the answer to your issue.

I've had Boost now for 1.5 years and have been completely satisfied. I just decided to upgrade my phone, and changing from the old one to the new one (again online) was seamless and painless.

Boost Rocks!

HiFi Guy 11/4/12 8:39AM
  • After reading some of the comments posted I can certainly understand the frustration of not having service along with not being able to reach a representative via phone. However I must beg to differ with most of the complaints on this site. I have been a long time customer of Boost Mobile and I participate in the Shrinkege program while there were some kinks with billing I was always given a credit service in rural areas is limited however thats the case with most carriers other than Verizon, but who wants to pay their prices. For the buck Boost Mobile is ranked highest when it comes to the best deal for the dollar. For the individual who uses the service for there business change carriers. If your phone is your lively hood why in the world would you not port the number to another carrier and keep it moving?? I guess some people like to hear themselves complain other than find a solution to a problem. Keep in mind the East Coast of the US was hit by a 1000 mile wide hurricane, sooooo.... My question to that is whose greater Mother Nature of Boost Mobile? Based on the complaints I would have to say Mother Nature. I just spoke to a rep @ Boost and was offered a 30% discount on the purchase of a New phone saved a bundle and I'm as happy as can be. I've had service with Att, TMobile, and Verizon and once again for dollar I can't complain. All complainers go out and price check cell service with other carriers and make sure you check there coverage maps and rest assured you will find comfort in knowing there is a company around like Boost that is not asking for blood just to have cell service.

Mrs. Bennie Robbins Jr. 10/31/12 11:36AM
  • This number is perfect! I got someone within 10 seconds after doing all prompts :) So, this way to get a well English speaking rep so legit.

cannabismoke 10/30/12 8:59PM
  • This was my first time talking to a actual rep. He was very kind and helpful. He helped solved a longtime problem I have had since I purchased this phone. Thank you Boost Mobile!

candygurl 10/22/12 7:06PM
  • Very satisfied, like the fact that we don't have a contract. Have found dead zones in WI, but they are in very remote areas, otherwise, excellent coverage. Will keep this plan in my forseeable future, probably long term.

Anonymous 10/17/12 9:56AM
  • This method worked great. Apparently if you already HAVE Boost they put you into the long cue. If you say you don't have an account (pressing the last "2"), they put you into a shorter cue. Call answered in under a minute, the rep was helpful and the problem was taken care of in just a few minutes.

Anonymous 10/12/12 10:23AM
  • I have had great service and great customer service thru boost for 3 yrs with not one complaint except limited types of phones available for their service. But service is perfect

g-lyn 10/5/12 4:51PM
  • Second: if your payment due date changes... at boost mobile system.. if your adding money on your account and your service is currently interrupted. you payment due date will moved a day early.. so my bill is due on the 14th but my account has been interrupted though i still have until midnight.. and i added money on my account and the same day , my payment due date will become every 13th of the month.. i don't know why the one who made the system did that.. but it design that way...When you are going to get you five dollars discount because you have completed six on time payment.. you need to pay your bill on the month that you're going to get your lower plan A DAY EARLY.. so if your payment due is the 14th and on that day your plan will go down to 45 from 50 due to shrikage ... your need to add money on the 13th.. why again.. because on they day that you're going to get your discount... they system is updating so better for you to ready your money at least a day before your payment is due.. that is only when you're going to get your shrikage down... because the system is updating.. and then the ff month you can now pay your bill anytime you want! just remmeber that.. for everytime you're going to get five dolars discount you need to add money on that month only.. WHEN YOU GUYZ GOT UPSET.. I'M JUST SO PISSED OFF I HOPE YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU'RE TALKING WITH.. IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT.. IT'S THE SYSTEM WERE HERE TO EXPLAIN WHAT'S GOING ON NOW TO BE YOUR ENEMY.. BUT I DO KNOW THAT SOMETIMES WE'RE GETTING RUDE BECAUSE YOU GUYZ ARE BEING RUDE TOO... AND WON'T TAKE TIME FOR US TO JUST YOU KNOW EXPLAIN....WHAT YOU WANT IS WHAT YOU WANT.. BUT IT REALLY PAYS OFF IF YOU TAKE TIME TO SEE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE ISSUE SO YOU CAN PREVENT THE ISSUE FROM HAPPENING AGAIN...

charlie 4/12/12 2:13AM

• YOU GUYS JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THE ONE WHO WORKS WITH THE SYSTEM.. SO WHAT YOU KNOW IS ONLY FIVE PERCENT!

FIRST FOR THE IVR OR AUTOMATED SYSTEM....

CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHY IT'S SO HARD TO GET A LIVE REP? BECAUSE EVERYTHING YOU CAN DO WITH A LIVE REP YOU CAN DO IT ON THE AUTOMATED SYSTEM.. THINK OF THIS... YOU KNOW WHY AT&T AND SPRINT AND BOOST AND OTHER CARRIER HAVE FILIPINO REP? BECAUSE THEY WANT TO LOWER THEIR LABOR COST! AND RIGHT ! THEY TEACHING YOU NOW TO DO IT YOUR SELF THAT BEING ASSISTED WITH A LIVE REP TO SAVE MONEY.. WHY IS THAT? BECAUSE BOOST TRIES TO LOWER IT RATES.. IT WANTS TO BE THE MOST AFFORDABLE PLAN EVER IN THE MARKET.. HOW MUCH IN UNLIMITED EVERYTHING WITH OTHER COMPANY? AT BOOST WITH 35 DOLLARS YOU CAN HAVE UNLIMITED EVERYTHING.. WITH OTHERS THAT'S NOT INCLUDE THE DATA.. IF IT'S INCLUDES UNLIMITED EMAIL AND STUFF.. YOU HAVE THIS "CONSUMABLE" STUFF YOU WANT TO THINK ABOUT ALL THE TIME TO PREVENT YOU FROM PAYING EXTRA OR GOING OVER YOU LIMITS.. NOW YOU KNOW? THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO TALK TO US.. JUST LIKE THE WAY GOVERNMENT TEACHES PEOPLE HOW TO BUY AND SPEND MORE FOR THE MONEY TO CIRCULATE ON THE ECONOMY BOOST AND OTHER INSTITUTIONS ARE NOT TEACHING YOU TO DO IT YOUR SELF IN THE AUTOMATED THING BECAUSE THEY WANT TO LOWER THEIR LABOR COST MAKING THEM BE ABLE TO LOWER THEIR PLANS.. PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT JUST SEEING THESE REALITY ARE JUST SO FAAACKING IDIOT... HAHAHHAA..

AND OHH YEAH.. WE DON'T HAVE GOOD ENGLISH SKILLS BUT WE CAN SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE.. AND WE UNDERSTAND YOU GUYS.. YOU GUYS ARE JUST RACIST.. NOT ALL... TO THINK THAT IT'S NOT ABOUT BEING AN AMERICAN.. IT'S ABOUT BEING A HUMAN BEING... YOU WANT TO BE TREATED THE WAY YOU WOULD TREAT OTHERS.. THE GOLDEN RULE APPLIES NOT ONLY WHEN YOUR TALKING TO YOUR FELLOW AMERICAN BUT TO ANY PEOPLE OF NATIONALITY..

charlie 4/12/12 2:00AM

• IF U WANT TO SPEAK TO A LIVE PERSON JUST IN ONE OF THOSE OPTIONS THAT THEY GIVE YOU AND WAIT A SEC AFTER ITS DONE GIVING THE OPTION...IT WILL ASK YOU HOLD ON WHILE WE GET U A REP..IF THAT DOSENT WORK CALL AGAIN AND SELECT AN OPTION AND PRESS 0 ...IVE BEEN WITH BOOST FOR 7 YRS AND IVE HAD ISSUES FROM TIME TO TIME BUT ITS BEEN GOOD ABOUT THE REPS SOME ARE SO DUMB THAT ILL ASK THE QUESTION AND END UP ANSWERING IT MYSELF LOL IVE ACTUALLY BEEN HUNG UP ON AND TREATED WITH SARCASM I JUST TREAT THEM THE SAME

Anonymous 1/27/12 5:56PM

• Hi, I work for a Headquarter Department in the US with Virgin Mobile. Basically we help the agents from other country's likes Philippines if they are having any issues. Lately we have been getting quite of complaints. I really apologize for all the inconvenience. Im just a worker, but i can imagine what most of you guys are going though because i do work with them every day. Best thing to do is get ahold of the higher departments.. send letters and get the issue fixed. I dont know how much i can Help, but i know the Customers can do way more than the employees.

ghost caller 3/10/11 8:16PM

• i used to work for boost, and let me tell you that boost contracted a company called ACS, AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES, to do the customer part, now the agents are from philipines,mexico, and dominica republic, people that have no idea what the phones looks like or how the service is. also the company has lots of tricks to steal money from customer without them knowing, and is money that is no te reported to IRS, so questions send them to my email.. [email protected], and i will give tips of how to beat boost policy, anf also how to get credit, do not waste your time,, cal to customer care and tell them that your phone is not working and that you wan to leave the company and they will give u $ 10 just to stay,, and if u keep on calling u can get more money,,,

teloponcho131 1/29/11 11:35AM

• As an ex-customer/technical support agent and a current customer, I can definitely understand all the negative comments. I was with Boost for 3 years and up until about 6
    months ago we prided ourselves on a positive customer experience.

This what has happened recently:

1) Corporate Executives decided to put profit margins ahead of good customer service.

2) To save (make) more money, they outsourced customer/technical services to offshore locations for cheap workers.

3) They made it very difficult to actually connect to a live customer service agent because they know that when you do connect, it will be with someone with inferior communication skills due to the fact that they are in locations where English is not the primary language.

So, the bottom line is the Corporate Executives'profit margin line.

Unfortunately, with new competition (AT&T's Clear Talk - prepaid plans), that bottom line will eventually plummet.

It used to be better 9/5/10 1:43PM

• well im boost CSR representative and i feel weird reading your comments, i mean i know theres alot of stupid people on the call center i work. the problem is that our platform doesnt support the amount of customers that are on boost right now, i mean i do like 25 activations per day

mike 10/19/09 10:18AM

Check out these popular comparisons of Boost Mobile customer service versus other companies:
Boost Mobile vs. AT&T Wireless
Boost Mobile vs. T-Mobile
Boost Mobile vs. Tracfone
Boost Mobile vs. Verizon Wireless
Boost Mobile vs. Virgin Mobile
Authorized representatives of Boost Mobile can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

Customer Care
888-266-7848
866-434-6295
Technical Support
866-402-7366
Boost Mobile customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Boost Mobile customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Boost Mobile corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Boost Mobile corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Hours of Operation
Find Boost Mobile hours of operation for locations near you!. You can also find Boost Mobile location phone numbers, driving directions and maps.

Boost Mobile hours of operation at HoursOfOperation.biz

Get immediate support for your Boost Mobile questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Boost Mobile at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Boost Mobile user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Boost Mobile reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

German firms expected to boost mobile cloud investment
... services is currently estimated as mediocre (38%) or low (35%). Almost half (48%) believe that sales workers would benefit most from the adoption of mobile cloud solutions, with 21.4 percent seeing the potential for service and customer service ...
Sprint and its no-contract brand Boost Mobile receive the highest rankings in ...
Our commitment all along has been to deliver the best customer experience, the most complete portfolio of products and merchandise, and Ready Now-type customer service from the most talented, best-trained people in the business." Boost Mobile continues ...
To Boost Mobile Banking Adoption, Engage Branch and Call Center Staff Says ...
“Branch and call center staff are a tremendous asset that financial institutions have at their disposal, and utilizing them to promote adoption and use of strategic services such as mobile banking can be highly effective.” Additional Resources: “Mobile ...