Boston Herald Customer Service

Boston Herald customer service is ranked #722 out of the 724 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 11.00 out of a possible 200 based upon 5 ratings. This score rates Boston Herald customer service and customer support as Terrible.

Terrible Overall Customer Service Rating
  • i have been callong for 3 days to get my paper that has been paid for and still haven't received it. the customer service reps keep telling me the next day and come the next day still no paper. how hard is it fulfil the contract with them its 4 keys they have to hit.. when u try and contact on email with compliant the spam it so they can pretend the are wonderfull.. im done next step is to file an official complaint with Martha

smonaco61 3/30/14 11:12AM
  • I am sick and tired of the extremely poor service delivery of the Boston Herald. I have had awful delivery problems for over a year now and I call every time but this just falls on deaf ears, why can't this problem be taken care of. I'm sure that I am not the only customer on this morons route to not receive my paper. Short of cancelling my subscription there is not a darn thing that can be done about this, the Herald just does not care about their customers.

Anonymous 8/26/12 7:49AM
  • the customer service at the boston herald ias thwe biggest joke around. your told to call if your paper doesn't arrive evn though you are paying for this service when you call you are than told so to late you cab't have your paper even tough you have to give them a 6 hour window to deliver but they might be able to get you that days paper 24 hours after its suppose to be there for an additonal charge. when asked for a supervisor none can be found and you must wit 48 hours for a call back.....so there is no customer service all you get tis frustration and the runaround and no papet that has been paid for.

auntue 7/8/12 9:38AM
  • Ive been complaining for literally years about the Herald driver that delivers to my neighbor's house. They either pull into *my* driveway to throw the paper to my neighbor or deliver the paper then back into my driveway. In the past few years Herald drivers have hit my wall, plowed through snowpiles on the side of driveway, or left ruts in my front lawn. This is why I no longer want them near my driveway (besides the fact that they DON'T use the driveway of their OWN customer) My neighbor has a clear, open driveway but the drivers never use it, they use mine and I'm not a customer. For a few days last week I put up a trashcan at the end of my drive and hoped he got the message. But, at 6:25 am this morning i watched the driver deliver the paper next door and back into my driveway. I have a regular width driveway and he can never seem to back in without going off the driveway. No one at the Herald seems to have the ability to stop this. I have called and complained at least 7 times over 5 years, now i rant when I call because no one there seems to be able to stop this. Starting today, I'm videoing and I'm also getting the police involved. I'm sick of this I've told (I think it was the circulation manager)that i will post videos on YouTube and I'm sticking to that as well as showing my local police. Look for the headline(s) with buzz words "Boston Herald Driver damages property" on Youtube.
    To the Boston Herald... don't contact me when the videos start going up on YouTube, or when i file for property damages, or the police contact you next time your driver backs up onto my lawn. After years of damage here, and bit of damage there and your inability to address this problem, now I'll fix this myself.

Anonymous 12/15/11 5:44AM
  • I didn't get any newspaper on 04/09/11 and I call customer service and they say we will give u credit but we can't deliver newspaper. So I don't have any newspaper for the day. That's sucks. They need better customer service.

Anonymous 4/9/11 4:02AM

Check out these popular comparisons of Boston Herald customer service versus other companies:
Boston Herald vs. Boston Globe
Authorized representatives of Boston Herald can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

General Customer Service
800-882-1211
Boston Herald customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Boston Herald customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Boston Herald corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Boston Herald corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Many fans of Mexico at World Cup come from US
U.S. travel agencies were ready to capitalize on World Cup travelers, regardless of whether they were cheering for Team USA or Mexico. Fans wanting to follow their preferred team to Brazil's various host cities could purchase a luxury travel package ...
'Veronica Mars' donors beset by digital download glitches
"Please know that Warner Bros. have given customer support a lot of freedom to help make things right, so if you're having issues, please let them know," he wrote to the film's ardent fan base-known as Marshmallows-on the movie's Kickstarter page ...
Biden meets acting Ukrainian president in Kiev
Pro-Russian insurgents in the eastern part of the country have been protesting the government in Kiev as it moves toward presidential elections next month. After his meetings, Biden plans to announce new technical support to the Ukrainian government ...