CVS Customer Service

CVS customer service is ranked #62 out of the 724 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 74.67 out of a possible 200 based upon 172 ratings. This score rates CVS customer service and customer support as Disappointing.

• Viewing CVS customer service complaints
  • I bought an expensive medicine that had a tamper-proof bottle from CVS. The next day the doctor said we didn't need it. I had a receipt that said "returns excepted with receipt". The pharmacist refused to take it anyway. She was very rude, and sounded like a broken record/robot repeating the same thing over and over, and slammed the pharmacy window closed.

On another occasion the pharmacy manager told me they would take it back, it the tamper proof bottle seal had not been unopened. I asked them how they can verbally change their policy, and that they need to follow their written policy that is on their receipt.

They were very rude. I called their corporate office, and they understood the problem, and then I called my bank to dispute the transaction.

KLDASILV 7/26/14 4:47AM
  • I went today at cvs plaza blvd national city store #9138 and had a very rude attitude again with this cashier named ELENA. This is the 3rd time I had this unpleasant attitude from her. I was asking to change my $10 ecb to gas card and told me that they don't have it and I can use my $10 as a regular ecb. To make sure about it I asked her if it will not beep if I use it to pay my items, she just told me sarcastically "I TOLD YOU ALREADY THAT IT WILL WORK SO THAT MEANS NO BEEP AND I DID IT TO A LOT OF CUSTOMERS" . She embarrased me in front of all the customers waiting in line. I went out from store feeling so pissed off. She ruined my day again. She needs to have a customer service training. I hope you give action to this. I'll better leave the store if ELENA is at register than to have a bad day. Hoping to have an immediate action. Thank you!

Anonymous 7/17/14 6:56PM
  • The store in Ridgefield Park, NJ never has my prescription ready even after calling me to pick it up. I had too wait 3 times to get all of my meds. This is a very inefficient pharmacy.

Anonymous 7/5/14 10:17AM
  • CVS promises to call my doctor to get my prescription renewed. I requested renewal 13 days ago. The prescription has still not been renewed and I have been without my medication for 10 days. I should have called the doctor myself 13 days ago.

Anonymous 6/11/14 8:38AM
  • At the garden grove location Dustin was very rude I did not appreciate him at all. On the other hand Rose and Daisy were a lot of help when Dustin was being rude!

Dustin 6/8/14 11:56AM
  • Hi, I'm generally happy with CVS the only problem that I wanted to share with you is, I have a cvs card and I do shop from my local cvs quite often, anyhow I receive coupons to my email on regular basis then I would follow the instruction and I successfully send the coupons to my card. ( always receive massage that I have ) but I could never redeem my awards on the checking out! I ask the checkers that if I have coupons they tell me it's nothing on my card!!! So I'm wondering what's going on?!

Anonymous 6/1/14 1:41PM
  • Extra Care coupons from the CVS store machine often don't relate to your previous purchases. The
    coupons also require that you spend more money for a small reduction in price.The coupons need
    to be more competitive otherwise they wind in the parking lot as litter and become a terrible waste of paper!

Anonymous 5/30/14 10:14AM
  • I'm still waiting to hear back from them regarding a bad experience in their store from last week. I have emailed them and contacted them via Facebook, in both cases I was told it would take "one to two business days" before I would get a reply. I'm still waiting.

ratsing 5/29/14 8:54AM
  • the cvs cashiers in ocnj are miserable...there is never enough help.....EVER!....I WAIT IN LINE 5/10 MINUTES EVERY TIME I GO THERE.. the pharmacy crew is great tho...other cvss never wait...

misty 5/14/14 4:46PM
  • store # 9645 Have not answered phone in over 100 rings. Internet refill service gives message "unable... try later." Never had this problem with Walgreen's

Anonymous 5/12/14 12:22PM
  • I had the worst experience at your store in Coral Springs located at2353 University Drive. I had traveled out of my way starting last Saturday to buy Easter candy at 75% off. It was the only CVS out of 4 I frequent that had the merchandise at 50% off. So today I was thrilled it was marked75% off. When I self-scanned it on the machine, it scanned full price. I asked the shift supervisor Se Se if she would price modify it. She ran to scan it again and said "The sale is Over!" Then she ran to the display and began violently pulling off the 75% off signs and telling me that I was not there during the week (which I was-I went out of my way to this store because it was the only one that had Easter merchandise left.) She was extremely militant and nasty. Other stores would have price modified the items for me. After all, the sign was still up. There must be some sort of store policy about this. Then the other cashier started being equally nasty to me so I put my other items back and went to another CVS to make mu $50 purchase. Needless to say, I will never step foot in this store again and will warn my friends about the situation. They don't even say anything to their customers upon entering. The other store employees from other locations acknowledge their customers and are pleasant to them. The story was empty so there was no need for the treatment I received. I can't believe you employ people like this at your stores. I have been shopping at CVS since it opened in Coral Springs. What a terrible experience and on Mother's Day no less.

Joyce 5/11/14 7:27AM
  • Had such an issue with the pharmacist today drop the scripts that were prescribed for today's date the 10th telling me that I could pick up my scripts till tomorrow and that the DEA is controlling my scrips and I cannot pick up my script for exactly 30 days when my doctor told me that it was okay to take an extra pill here and there when I needed it for a pain ,now I am stuck with nothing, for 14 hours .mean while because they didn't have my scripts in stock,and they're the ones that have caused my scripts to be pushed back in the first place !! I will be moving my scripts elsewhere. There is no reason for a person who gets the same scripts monthly to have to worry wether or not they're gonna have the scripts in stock or have to wait a week to get them because the pharmist can't do there job !!

Philh2413 5/10/14 9:26AM
  • Been having tons of problems with CVS pharmacy
    Half the time they lose the prescription or just can not get it ready so I come in the middle of the night thinking that will help. Yeah nope presrciption has been here for a few days come in tonight and the pharmacist that can barely speak English tells me well it will take me about 2 hrs to have it ready!!! 2 hrs?? You've had it for Days!! I even tried to call ahead but guess what the fool doesn't answer the phone!! Yup switching Pharmacys after today.

Jp 5/9/14 9:15PM
  • At store a pharmacist by the name of linh nguyen lied to me that my medication was not im stock when I confronted her and told her I called in before an they said it was in stock she said they shouldent have told me over the phone an said she was not going to fill my script very unprofessional

Anonymous 4/19/14 6:49PM
  • I am complaining about your pharmacy on longbeach rd. Southport, NC. Woman pharmacist very rude. Wait time is ridiculous. Need to revamp that pharmacy. Changing to CVS in Leland, NC very nice and helpful people in this location.

Anonymous 4/16/14 8:51AM
  • My husband and I were just in your cvs in Naples Florida and when we went to check out the clerk, James, was on his cell phone talking. Proceeded to check us out still talking on his phone. My husband finally asked him if he was going to get our rewards number. Is this what you call customer service? Cell phones should not be allowed on the job! The store was on tamiami Trail. I shop at cvs a lot and I don't appreciate this type of service.

Anonymous 4/10/14 6:12PM
  • In a time when customer service appears to be diminishing , employees have no answers or suggestions, its the customers who are left short changed and somewhat irritated & promise themselves not to return. What a breath of fresh air when I entered your store on McMullen Booth, Northwood Plaza, in Clearwater !!!! Ms Cheryl Kuhles (3804 ) went out of her way to be as pleasant and helpful as humanly possible. You have won me as a lifetime customer and I look forward to visiting CVS and I can only hope Ms Kuhles is there to make it an even more pleasurable experience. I would make her the employee of the year if I had the opportunity. Much thanks, William Cheatham

Anonymous 4/4/14 6:45AM
  • The CVS Pharmacy Manager at 38th and Main Street in Anderson,IN was extremely rude. Definitely not management material and poor customer service. Instead of assessing the situation, fixing, and apologizing she just snapped at me and denied that my ins was billed wrong and it was my fault. That I never gave them the right ins card...I told them when I first presented to the pharmacy that they had the wrong ins on file. They had my contraceptive ins on file and not my regular prescription insurance. I gave the girl at the register my ins card. she took it from me, n the other girl even stated that it was different n that my ins should pay. I left..leaving my ins card with the tech bc I had to run home real quick, I live 2 mins from the pharmacy, came back to pay for my prescription. She rang me up and it was still the same amount. The girl at the cash register stated that it didn't go thru and the ins denied it. I pd bc there was a long line behind me and went to my vehicle to call my ins. After telling them my prescription name they stated that they do cover this...so I went back inside to notify the pharmacy that they had billed my ins wrong. I walked up to the consultation spot where the manager of the pharmacy was standing. I told her I had my prescription health ins company on the phone to help them bill it correctly, bc this has happened before, n told her that I had them on the phone to help. the manager snapped at me and said that she did not need to talk to anyone on how to do her job. Well...your pharmacy ended up reimbursing me 50 dollars. I never received an apology from the ride manager. I took my business from walmart to cvs bc of poor customer service. Looks like good customer service does not exists!! On the other hand the girl working the cash register at the pharmacy was very pleasant.

Smh@poorcustomerservice 4/3/14 5:08PM
  • CSHR# ; Loyal customer but have a problem everytime with same cashier. Very rude and bad for business. I please ask that she gets some training in C/S.

Anonymous 3/29/14 7:03PM
  • I was at the store today 03/29/2014. to get my passport size picture taken. Store clerk (GLADYS) was extremely rude and unprofessional. I was first to arrive at the store but last to leave. It took over 30 minutes just to get 8 picture done. On top of it she did not even give my receipt and when I asked for it, she had already crumbled it which she just threw it on the counter.

Anonymous 3/29/14 3:05PM
  • To whom it may concern.

I am protesting your weekly Ad in Daily News Paper because this add is send to all boroughs of New York City. Manhattan makes up the 5 borough of New York and we are not allow to use
    The discount and extra bucks rewards offer. I would like to know why we cannot receive discount when you have 1000’s of CVS stores in NYC. If is good for Bklyn, Bxs, Queens, Staten Is, and
    Everywhere else in the US why are you leaving Manhattan out. This is a concern shopper of CVS for years. You should be reported to the Better Business Bureau for discrimination of New York living in New York City.

Anonymous 3/28/14 9:46AM
  • before leaving for an extended Bahamian cruise on our boat I had prescription for AccuChek test strips filled at CVS store#3704 in Miami Beach FL on 2/21/14. Opened box today and kept getting error message on meter stating Lot# expired???how could this be when I just purchased recently? Pharmacy sold me test strips that expired 12/31/13 after extended conversation with pharmacist about our travel plans. So, here I sit in Staniel Cay Exumas where there is NO pharmacy on the island with no diabetic testing supplies. I consider this SERIOUS business.
    I have filled out complaint form and read that it may take up to FIVE business days for CVS to contact me...today is Tuesday, march 18, 2014 five business was days will be next Monday! Decided to call customer service international call and spent $30 phone card ON HOLDand gave up. Emailed daughter in states with explanation and pictures of box showing lot#, date and RX information giving her authorization tocontact local CVS for any help in getting new supplies sent to me via Watermaker Flight Service out of FT Lauderdale to Staniel Cay Yacht Club in Exuma, Bahama....she was told sorry, can arrange refund and have Rx transferred to your store so you can pick up and send to Bahamas to your mom but no record of authorization on file to mail meds.....wouldn't matter I'd I was in USA or abroad. I feel this is POOR customer service on part of CVS..this error occurred thru no part of my fault and CVS should do whatever has to be done to correct this issue...I have diabetes....this is MY life and health at stake. I left for cruise thinking I had done everything possible to cover myself but pharmacist in Miami Beach surely dropped ball by not checking inventory lot numbers and pulling expired supplies OFF the shelf in December...And still not in FEBRUARY!!!..I need my test strips and feel CVS has jeopardized my health and surely my well being by being neglectful and non caring. I am very upset with customer service at CVS and will arrange to change my prescriptions to other pharmacy when I get back to USA and will be sure to be very vocal to friends, family and contacts thru Facebook regarding this issue. I can be reached thru email at the address below or you can contact my daughter Amy Bryant in NC 704-877-8908 for info regarding RX and how to send supplies to me. I hope CVS does the right thing.

Phylpardee 3/18/14 5:13PM
  • I was getting out of my car right in front of the store about 2 .weeks ago. The entire parking lot including the individual spaces was a sheet of ice. I fell and severely bruised my wrist, had contusions on my back and a lump on my forehead the size of a golf ball. The manager called an ambulance for me. I was treated at my local ER and released.My problem was, the store had no forms to fill out an incident report. Most importantly, I called corporate the next day to report the accident and file a claim. I never received a call back. I called the local CVS where it happened and told them my situation. I asked that the manager call me back. He never did. I told the employee who answered the phone how upset I was that the manager never followed up with me to see if I was ok. I was told they gave him the message but still no return call! How can you guys say you care about your customers when I was treated with such blatent disrespect. I absolutely am filing a lawsuit at this point.

Anonymous 3/2/14 6:51PM
  • I am a frequent shopper at a CVS near my house because it is the closest shopping place. One day after eating out with the family, I went to a different CVS nearby around 11pm to buy some stuff. There were not many customers around. The employee working there that night asked if I needed any help. I said I did not need any help because I was just browsing for stuff to buy. I had a very uncomfortable experience shopping at that CVS because the employee kept following me wherever I went. I felt like the employee kept following me thinking I was going to steal stuff. I have never stolen anything and would never even think about stealing. It was so uncomfortable for me to shop, that I just bought one thing and left the store. Are all CVS stores like that, where they follow customers around like the customers are thieves? There are cameras for a reason, to actually catch people stealing. There is no need to follow customers around and act like you are stocking or putting a product in place, to see if a customer is going to steal.

Anonymous 2/16/14 12:05AM
  • my local cvs seems to have a tight budget when it comes to snow removal. the store is in a location that receive a good tax break to get the location, yet , when it comes to snow removal for customer access, the funds are very very limited. Over the years here in the northeast, access to the store is only somewhat safe to those who drive into the parking lot, those who walk, fend for themselves. the sidewalk to the store, which is on a corner, is not accessible to walkers. the parking lot is cleared but the sidewalks are NOT! I have photos for a few years when this evident. why is that? cvs Eastern & brandywine ave, schenectady, ny. if you like to see the pics I'd be glad to email them to you.

cecil224 2/15/14 5:48PM
  • Viewing positive CVS customer service ratings
  • Brianna at CVS E Bell Rd in Scottsdale AZ McDowell mountain, is an outstanding employee. I was shopping yesterday and could not get access to extra care card on my phone. She was patient and extended the level of customer service that went above and beyond! Thank you Brianna.

Egluskin 7/28/14 6:21PM
  • In the Garden Grove location Daisy solved all the problems I had she was amazing help! Thank you Daisy!

Daisy 6/8/14 11:59AM
  • Dear Corporate office I like to pay a very high compliment to a young lady Zakiya Procter @ CVS Store #5633 Ellenwood Ga. 30294. Ms Procter was polite,helpful,customer friendly,very very nice attitude..Bravo Zulu. On 05/31/14 @ 1:10 I went to the CVS to pickup some merchandise and a MoneyGram for 250.00. The young man that was trying to help ask Ms.Procter for her assistance.She came up front of the store and proceeded to assist .Ms. Procter called MoneyGram helpline and one of technican walked her thru numerous steps to get the MoneyGram machine to work. Now,during the mean time I ask Ms. Procter was she a manager and she response no she wasn't. A few minute later a young lady approach her said to Ms.Procter to just put an Out Of Order note and be done. Now the lady didn't know she was helping me or she didn't care ,because she responded that it didn't work on the previous day. The young lady advise Ms.Procter what was needed to be done and left the store .I asked Ms.Procter who was that person ,and she said she was the Manager On Duty for CVS #5633. Corporate I've worked in Customer Service for 32 years .I can honestly say that the Manager( didn't get her name) handle it incorrectly.Moving forward, I would like corporate to recognize Ms. Zakiya Procter on her job well done and presistance. The Manager on Duty need an Attitude,Tone ,and Customer Friendly adjustment.

Terri Mumford 6/3/14 9:29AM
  • I was fortunate to be helped with my photo processing by Melanie at store 3981.
    She was very knowledgable, great cropper, kind and patient.
    Please salute her
    Lynn Robbins

Anonymous 5/31/14 5:26PM
  • I wish to heartily commend the service I received from Christina at the Port Royal, SC store today. I cannot praise her enough. I do hope that you can recognize her in some way.

Jennifer Greaves

Anonymous 5/18/14 3:22PM
  • Wow.... just had a great experience at your store located at Clearwater , Florida. Mr. Christopher Brown was on hand to help me out & the experience was nothing sort of enlightning !!! He was curtious, knowledgeable and couldn't have been more helpful.

CVS just won be over for life !!!! GOOD BYE WALGREENS.....

Anonymous 5/8/14 9:26AM
  • I had the most rewarding experience at the cvs store #8266. The Pharmacy staff is unbelievable they are so kind and consecrate I was compelled to post this comment. Mr Norbert in Pharmacy went beyond the call of duty to see that I got a refill on my medication., he made numerous call to the clinic and finally got through on his day OFF! Now that's what I call service... can't bet that. Hats off to you guys and may GOD bless. RobertTrufant

Bobby Trufant 4/16/14 3:55PM
  • Cvs Pharmacist, Mark. A tall thin man with dark hair this morning at 10:30 am in Paoli, Pa store.The customer was an older women with a list of things she wanted both in the pharmacy & in the store. She was very difficult & the young lady assisting was having trouble meeting her needs & got Mark. Mark & the young lady ran around the store getting her everything on her list with a smile inspite of her unpleasant personality. They should be recognized and rewarded!

Anonymous 4/8/14 5:07PM
  • I would like to complement CVS store #1013 employees listed below for their outstanding support.
    First, the pharmacy staff including pharmacists Lindsey and Sally, lead technician Jessica, and pharmacy employees Devon, Crystal, Kim and Taylor and Kathleene. My husband and I take care of his mother who is 89 and she takes close to 30 items...pills, vitamins, shots, patches, creams/ointments which we have transferred and filled at 3 CVS stores...Maryland, Indiana, and Florida. These employees are polite, prompt and efficient and make our lives easier. They also were able to print out the yearly medications for tax purposes. The pharmacy seems to be extremely busy yet the staff maintains a level of excellence and professional courtesy. It is why we use CVS as our primary store. I also had a clerk at the front register who caught a coupon that saved me money. Complement also to CVS as a whole for establishing procedures and systems that allow its customers to order and track meds in different states. Many thanks and we hope that these employees get personal recognition. My apologies to any staff members in the pharmacy whom I did not mention. The whole staff works to make the store successful. Sincerely, Elizabeth Nova

? 3/28/14 10:06AM
  • Hi, I would like to give a shout out to one of your exceptional employees. Her name is Joanne. I first met her 2-1/2 yrs. ago and I look for her everytime I'm in the store. She is one of the most helpful, courteous, knowledgeable & friendly associate at CVS. Customer Service is so important. I feel like Norm walking into "Cheers" when I walk into the store. Joanne keep up the good work and I hope you are rewarded.

Sincerely, Diane Bak

Anonymous 3/18/14 7:09PM
  • Store number 6247, Nassau Bay (across from NASA- the Lyndon Johnson NASA and the space center), has always provided the very best in customer care each and every time for me when picking up a prescription or when purchaseing an item. The employees from the pharmacy department and the employees at the front counter, have ALWAYS provided outstanding service, and always have a wonderful way of speaking and listening to each customer in line. The employees go out of their way to look or find a needed item it I cannot locate it. They provide timely service upon reaching the counter (either pharmacy and front counter), and it is always been a pleasure to shop at this store. Please also Thank the manager for hireing and keeping such a wonderful staff. Please Thank each employee there.

Anonymous 2/22/14 8:47PM
  • Although I Have Had Problems With Cvs In The Past-pharmicists Eating And Then Filling Scripts And One Even Told Me To Go To A Competitor' I Am Very Pleased With The Professionalism Of One Particular Pharmicist-jasmine S. At A New Store#1193, In Jenkintown,pa. On Numerous Occassions She Has Been Extremely Helpful And Yesterday Was No Exception. She Went Over And Above To Help Me With One Of My Scripts!; A Much Needed Medication! Always Helpful And Attentive To Your Needs At The Store. Thanks.

NONE 2/19/14 9:12AM
  • Congratulations CVS. I have not been a customer but I will be now. Taking tobacco out of your stores is to be applauded and I will drive out of my way to use your stores. Well done folks!

R Guthrie
    Oro Valley AZ

Anonymous 2/5/14 6:05PM
  • I have never shopped at a CVS but after the new information out on the tobacco issue I want to say, "Finally someone in health care really cares about people!" I, for one, will find a CVS in my town and start shopping there. Hopefully others will follow suit and do the same to help make your deficit worries eventually go away. GOOD JOB GUYS!!
    Julie in Minnesota

jblady 2/5/14 5:05PM
  • Cvs at hwy 326 & 441 Ocala,fl. Had bad service when I first went there aproxx 3years ago but after that all the staff in the pharmacy changed and I have had perfect,very friendly,spot on service every time.Thanks to all the present CVS pharmacy staff.

wombat 1/21/14 5:32PM
  • Kudos to Baltazar Collazo at your CVS in Immokalee, Fl. He has excellent customer service and is very patience with the customers. The store was really busy and he took the time to answer questions people had and even when there was a really long line. I work in retail over 15 years and have never seen such exceptional customer service! Way to go Baltazar. I would love for him to come work with me at Publix!!

Lissy 12/25/13 8:16AM
  • I go to the Temecula CVS all the time. I got helped out by Brian and he is the nicest person who works there, he always says hi, and asks how I'm doing...and he always has a smile on his face. He is very sweet and generous with all the customers. I think more people should be like him!

Nicole 11/11/13 5:03PM
  • I have never done this before but I hope it gets to the right people.My mother always raves about store 4455 and one person in particular, her name is Karen. How she is always helpful and kind. Today I saw this first hand and I have to agree. An elderly man came in and it was clear he needed help even to walk. She stopped everything and went to his side. She stayed with him all the while guiding him and lending her arm for support. I watched after I got in my car she didn't leave his side until he got in his car. We need more people like that. She is one of the angels that walk among us.

itsathinline 11/6/13 5:14PM
  • Store9643 is the best store ever.they always smile and are verry friendly.there is one employee in particular she is great n fast at check out.i believe her name is Veronica . She's always picking up and helping customers verry sweet girl.she accepts every coupons even if they are expired for a day or so.

Anonymous 10/11/13 11:37PM
  • I Just Wanted To Let You Know How Nice And Helpful Melissa At The Store In Orange, Tx #6374 Is. I Couldnt Find A Product I Was Over Looking And She Helped Me Find It. She Also Knows When I Come In And If I'm Feeling Down. I Got Bad News And She Took It Upon Herself To Come Give Md A Hug. And I Sure Needed It. Thank You For Having Such A Wonderful Caring Employee

Anonymous 8/20/13 8:05AM
  • I been reading all this people complaining about CVS everyone has there own opinion I will like to say I been shopping at CVS for years and I love their staff the cashiers are so HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY they always greet me with a beautiful smile and they make me feel welcome! I live in antelope valley I been to all CVS STORES out here and I have to say Quartz hill Cvs is the best!!!!

Anonymous 8/16/13 9:08AM
  • On july 20 i went to the CVS at 3535 S Jefferson ST. Baileys crossroad, VA. One of the cashiers helped me a lot and showed me how to use a coupon. This the second time to get excellent customer service from Mr. Woldekidan. He showed be the exact location of the item i was locating. I was a right aid customer but now i signed up online for the extra care that CVS provides because of Mr. Woldekidan.

Kidist 7/29/13 1:15PM
  • I wanted to give some much earned praise to a CVS employee I had the opportunity to work with on 7/18/13. This was at the CVS store at 11000 N Military Trail
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL. Her name was Soroyal and she helped me in the photo area of the store. She was approachable, pleasant, and kind - qualities that seem all too rare in customer service these days. She was more than helpful at providing me, other employees, and additional customers with assistance. I hope you recognize employees that show exemplary customer service and provide a great face for your company.

Anonymous 7/21/13 6:23PM
  • I shop at the cvs in Portsmouth,ohio on st rt.23(old Scioto trail)and always receive outstanding service.the staff there is friendly and the store manager is often on the floor asking customers if they need assistance.my daughter recently graduated from high school and it was an emotional time for me because she is my only child.i went to cvs to use the Kodak kiosk to make a picture dvd and all the cashiers and the store managers showed me how to use the kiosk and talked to me and shared experiences while waiting on this process(it took about 2 hours).I returned the following weekend which was graduation day because I noticed they had a helium tank and I needed to blow up balloons for the grad party and they blew them up for me and for free!!this is what I call excellent service!!!the staff talk to me and treat me like they really care and therefore I have an excellent experience every time I come there!!

trudi collins 6/3/13 10:36AM
  • Went to CVS 8378 today and received great customer service from Maureen on register 1. She was very polite and helpful.

Anonymous 5/14/13 5:02PM

Check out these popular comparisons of CVS customer service versus other companies:
CVS vs. Caremark
CVS vs. Costco
CVS vs. Duane Reade
CVS vs. Rite Aid
CVS vs. Shutterfly
CVS vs. Target
CVS vs. Walgreens
CVS vs. Walmart
Authorized representatives of CVS can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

800-746-7287
CVS customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete CVS customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the CVS corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

CVS corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Hours of Operation
Find CVS hours of operation for locations near you!. You can also find CVS location phone numbers, driving directions and maps.

CVS hours of operation at HoursOfOperation.biz

Returns & Refunds
Review the CVS return and refund policy at ReturnsAndRefunds.com.

CVS returns, refund and exchange policy at ReturnsAndRefunds.com

Get immediate support for your CVS questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for CVS at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of CVS user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

CVS reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

Cvs mail order pharmacy fax number
Do they take customer service seriously. Anderson GM, place your order for it years to be the focal point of falling prey to state that whenever we cook. This entry was posted on 24.03.2014 at 10:17 and is filed under Latest News, Politics. You can ...
[:}#@@ How much is viagra at cvs
If any of these should become too bothersome, the total volume of mail is never more than the expected volume from person to person mail. Nevin Fernandez, and seems like a real pharmacy and not some call center in Panama. You must be logged in to post ...
Mobile App “Love Index” Gives High Marks to CVS and Domino's
Ganguly said that heavy mobile users are starting to view apps as a key way to engage with companies and that many businesses with top reputations for offline customer service are falling short with their mobile services. Apptentive's Love Index gives ...