Chevrolet Customer Service

Chevrolet customer service is ranked #367 out of the 728 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 34.17 out of a possible 200 based upon 330 ratings. This score rates Chevrolet customer service and customer support as Disappointing.

• Viewing Chevrolet customer service complaints
  • Our daughter went to Marine boot camp, while she was gone we order the part for her recall.
    Hubler Chev., Indianapolis was to order part, we was told that it would be 4 to 6 weeks and they would call we it came in. My husband called the third time today and was just told that the part was never ordered. When he ask to speak the the manager he was ask if we would like her to order the part now? He again asked to speak the the manger, she transferred him and SURPRISE! no one picked up.

Anonymous 6/24/14 4:56PM
  • I tried calling both numbers. You were not reachable. You just terminated the franchise of the last dealer in our area who knows how to work on Chevy Diesel trucks (we unfortunately have two, which until now we have liked.) What were you thinking???? No wonder our colleagues are buying Fords!

Anonymous 6/16/14 8:16AM
  • I would like to tell you about the incident that I have Bushveld Delta in Ellisras (Lephalale) had, it took me so vexed that I Chev Spark trades on â â?¬ ~ Ford Figo. I took my car for â â?¬ ~ service at around September last year. When I want to go to work to pay the swipe machine. they certainly tried 6 times and then again about 7 times manually. In the end when I am treated as a â â?¬ ~ krimeneel. You know Ellisras heat some days 40 + degrees. They then told me I should be in that heat bank runs the money to go over what I refused to do. I have my spare key given to them when they serviced the car and with the result, I have another key with me. I could see the car and took the money and moved the car paid. Damn my husband is self â â?¬ ~ a mechanic and I know exactly how it works in the field. In the end someone had to drive with my money that I can go away, I decided enough is enough. I went to pay and when I take the car to go to the engine light to turn where I was highly upset and onstoke. When I told them you took me back to work and you will see that my car is delivered, also later in the afternoon happened. I called the owner but could not talk to him when I speak to the workshop manager and he took the people at reception for the part. To this day no one has contacted me and asked for onverskoning the unsavory behavior of Delta Bush's staff. Hell it is â â?¬ ~ poor service and they get away with it. The service that I have to drive Galactic Freek van den Berg received was outstanding. Mention it I have 110% customer service. Chevrolet saw me

Anonymous 6/10/14 10:45PM
  • I have a chevy cobalt 07 I bring the carr to the dealer about 3 month's ago because haa a recall and I still waiting for the part I don't know what to do because I need my carr and everytime I go ask for they just tell me ( we still waiting for the cylinder ) please if anyone know what can I do about it

Anonymous 5/30/14 5:17PM
  • I own a '09 Cobalt that is currently under recall. I have followed your directions and because of this my key is now lost. I would never carry a loose key in my pocket but now I have to, which is exactly why it got lost! I have called your customer service number and was told someone from an Anoka, MN dealership will contact me tomorrow morning. I get the feeling that I will be told "to bad." It is aggravating enough you could not produce a safe car for me and my family, but now I have to wait for a part to be available. My safety is obviously not one of your concerns. Just like replacing my lost key, which cost $100 to replace because of the microchip, is not your problem. If I receive bad customer service tomorrow I will consider a law suit. If you care, my case number . The ball is in your court. Prove me wrong.

Robert DaBruzzi

Anonymous 5/13/14 4:29PM
  • i have a 2002 silverodo diesel 6.6 liter in 2011 i had to replace my injectors i had 175000. miles on them the service rep at jiim hudson told me that my truck would have been made a few months later that i could have gotten them replaced be those had a 200000. mile warrenty BUT mine didnt qualify. so i spent 4800.00 and had guenuine gm parts put in.the service rep. told me now 1 have a 200000. mile warrenty . now here it is less than 3 years later i heard a loud patting noise and smoke started pouring out of the tailpipe took it back to Jim HUdson dealer the same ones who put in my last ones and was then told sorry the fuel injectors needed replaced after only 17,000. miles i told them no problem i was under warrenty now they told me im not .the first rep at JIM HUDson in columbia sc lied to me as you and i both know these should had lasted longer!! less than 3 yrs and i still dont have 200000.miles on my truck .HOW CAN I EVER TRUST CHEVROLET AGAIN the warrenty says 12 months or 12000 miles thats not what i was told but i have no written proof.THEY LIED. Now its 5200.00 to have yalls parts replaced after only 17,000. miles get real how could i ever recommend chevy again or Jijm Hudson. i have been a chevy man all my life and my father before me now im not so sure that we made the right decision.

ranelde 5/4/14 8:33AM
  • I am selvakumar from india. .Sir i have received one chevrolet message i am selected your lucky winner( 3croces and 35 laks. This is true or false. pls mail me. I am selvakumar s/o ramar.!!r from india. your company good company so please chck. One or two cheeting person used your good name. This is false means please police action, quick. e cheeting persons attached your your certificate with seal. Cheeting persons cellno bank account no in identicard i am collect so no problem. Please your mail id send me extra details i send you. This is rupees cheeting method.

gmrs 5/1/14 7:41PM
  • I am selvakumar from india..Sir i have received one chevrolet message i am selected your lucky winner( 3croces and 35 laks. This is true or false. pls mail me. I am selvakumar s/o ramar.!!r from india. your company good company so please chck. One or two cheeting person used your good name. This is false means please police action quick. e cheeting persons attached your your certificate with seal. Cheeting persons cellno bank account no in identicard i am collect so no problem.

gmrs 5/1/14 7:35PM
  • Sir i have received one chevrolet message i am selected your lucky winner( 3croces and 35 laks. This is true or false. pls mail me. I am selvakumar s/o ramar.r from india. your company good company so please chck. One or two cheeting person used your good name.

gmrs 5/1/14 7:22PM
  • I would like to comment about Chevrolet in Helena, Montana.
    It seems that its a bother to ask a question or have your vehicle worked on here! When you walk through the door everyone just sits there & looks at you like your stupid, then after a minute or so they Might "HELP" you. Everything has to be put on a diagnostic machine! A speaker for your stereo with a cracked cover has to be diagnosed! An actual $15.00 part, they want to charge you a diagnostic fee! We called a competitor & the part is on the way! Thank you Helena Motors! We will never take another vehicle there again. This wasn't the worst incident with them, but it is the LAST!

Anna W 4/30/14 6:47PM
  • still waiting on hold

chevy ss need tech support...

Anonymous 4/2/14 8:11AM
  • To whom this may concern I toss your wallet purchase a 2005 Chevy Cobalt in 2006 I have been having nothing but problems with this car since is there any way that I can get a dealers discount on trading for another Chevy now sorry call and they have my car in the shop to get it fixed its been already called twice this year no twice last year and I've been putting nothing but money and money in it I have electrical problems the speakers blow that the signals don't work sometimes I've replaced almost everything in his car and it still gives me problems if you can help me please do thank you and you have a blessed day don't get me wrong I love Chevy is but this one is driving me Berzerk

Anonymous 3/26/14 10:10AM
  • Dear Sirs, We purchased a 2014 Tahoe in December, we have enjoyed it. But most of all I'd Like to thank you for the safety of the vehicle. March 16, 2014 I was hit by a drunk driver. The Tahoe was totaled and I came out alive. It truly saved my life. Thank you. Pamala

pamalacarney 3/25/14 12:52PM
  • I recently visited my local dealership here in vero beach Florida as i usually do because i perfer to do business where my car was purchased. To say the least todays visit was awful. When i pulled in to the service department i was not greeted by anyone and when an associate did come over he just asked me was there anyone that i would perfer to help me i said no,i just wanted an oil change,so he said ok give me a few minutes so i can finish with some customers, which i did not see him helping anyone at the time.Meanwhile i stood there and as i waited about four or five associates walked right by me as if i wasnt there. Neither one asked me if i needed help or was i being helped, and not one of them said hello. Poor customer service at its best. After sometime the young man came back and said give them a few minutes someone will be with me shortly. At that time i was aggravated and disgusted at the service that i left without getting my oil chnge and i went to firestone where i recieved excellent service and was greeted as soon as i ealked in the door. I wil no longer be spending my money at your chevy dealership in vero beach fl. Until there service improves. This reuined my day and you have lost a faithful customer. Sincerely disgusted customer lakesha R.

Anonymous 3/24/14 8:33AM
  • I have cruze 2011 model and have given for service this week to bin hamoodah service cnetre . Every time i used to have more problems after the service. The same happened this timealso. they have charged 1800 AED from me for service . Pathetic service ...

Dony 3/17/14 10:27PM
  • I have a 2007 Malibu which I drive back and forth to work everyday on the highway. On Wed. 2/26/14 I felt a pulsing vibration while driving on the highway. A short while later I lost the power steering completely which needless to say was very dangerous trying to get to the side of the highway in heavy traffic with no power steering. I had to have my car towed to my local mechanic who told me that the problem was in the electronic power steering system. The parts were ordered at a cost of $856.54 and the total cost with labor was $1272.07. I have since been on-line and read page after page of problems with the electronic power steering for this year Malibu. I, as well as many others are wondering why this very dangerous problem has not been handled with a recall. Please advise.

Rick 3/6/14 9:13AM
  • Hi!! I have a chevy a cavalier! 2005!! Could ya please tell me how all.four window motors can burn up at the same time!! I am a widow and in bad health raising a grandchild! They cost to much to fix, so we have no windows!! I know ya have had problems with windows!! I how can this be please!! Thank you for your time!! My email [email protected]!! If soneone gets this maybe then i can find out why they all went bad at once!! Than you

Anonymous 3/2/14 10:41AM
  • Too CEO.Chevy.I have a 1989 chevy celebrity wagon 1989 that I bought in2002 with 54,000 miles on it and it had set under a tree for several years.It seems all the forieng co's want too brag about thier cars Well so do IIn 2012 I drove it from Florence,Oregon too reading,PA. when I left Florence It had exactly 200,000.1 miles on the OD.the gps got me lost abit so when I got here loaded down I hadmiles on it.everything works great and the Mechanic I took it too when I got here could not believe that this old Marine and the wagon got here nor in what great shape mechanically it is in His name is John Croft 114 Revere Blvd. Reading,PA. phone He is one honest Man.Anyway I am moving too AZ in April AND am driving my beloved chevy wagon Without any thought of it not taking me another 2,400 miles.After that and an oilchange she is going too get a new paint job.You build great cars and at age 73 I would never buy anything but a chevy a used one of course never will afford a new one no need too Thank your employee's for doing great work.John beffa

Captjac 10 2/22/14 12:11PM
  • I bought a new Chevrolet Traverse 2014 and noticed problems with the chrome on the two lights. I informed GM service about it, took my car there and had it replaced on two occasions (right and left light), I had to spend time at the showroom even thou this was 2014 model and just few months old.

Now the problem I have with GM is:-

what guarantee this problem will not lead to another, since the new car was opened, can lead to something else? I noticed it is now as it was earlier.

I have written to General Motors in UAE direct but they do not want to write back or even acknowledge there was a problem. The have not even taken time to look at the car or even ask. As a customer should I be running after them? They did not even read the mail properly said they tried calling me once??

Also I had to follow up from my end as the person, as she seemed very busy to even write back after few emails? and says she tried getting in touch with me but i did not see that?

I was all for Chevrolet brand, but with the service i received from me earlier two car, I will NEVER recommend Chevrolet or GM to anyone, especially in this region.

UAE Chevi 2/20/14 9:10PM
  • with the chevy volt why not put a generater on the cars back wheels with water proof coated box that should solve the energy proplem right? email me if you think that it would work thank you

Darrellabney196 2/19/14 10:45AM
  • AVOID HOMESTEAD CHEVROLET in South Florida---Horrible Service Department , OVERPRICED on Labor and Parts, and not to be trusted...I was a customer from the old Blake Days and was treated fairly in the past, absolutely NOT a CUSTOMER SERVICE PLACE anymore, DO NOT GO THERE TO GET YOUR GM VEHICLE SERVICED...This will be posted at other sites...I am thoroughly disgusted with them.

Anonymous 2/17/14 7:47PM
  • Dear sir i want a plan purchase new Chevrolet tavera but Mumbai registration not aveleble says so what I do give me idia & give me qout 10seater tavera car plz

Anonymous 2/6/14 11:31PM
  • My Matiz reg 08 with only 13500 miles now been told the alternator needs replacing. I'm very shocked as the car is very low mileage but cannot get any help with customer service.

[email protected] 1/24/14 11:57AM
  • Why does GM supply such inadequate remote control starters with their car? I recently purchased a 2013 Camaro and paid good money for it too. The remote that came with it has poor range but worse than that it is not a two-way remote. I have to be within sight of my car to see if it has started using the remote. This totally defeats the purpose of having one. Why don't they supply a quality remote if they say they are the best in the business?

Anonymous 1/23/14 10:44AM
  • sir, I can paid an amount of Rs.5000/- for booking advance for UVA sail in Nov.13. Later, I will cancelled my car booking. That onwards the sales executive by name surya rao (Surya) and others, Vizag didnt give my amount after cancellation amount Rs.1500/-. I am asking for cancellation amount and so many times visiting the Chevrolet office still there is no clearance for cheque. I am going to cour for further proceedings. Thanking you, Eswara Rao,

Anonymous 1/21/14 10:22PM
  • My name is Stephen B Helfrich, I have a cobalt 2007. the signal switch will not shut off when I turn. The part must be cheaply manufactured. Never have I seen such a issue. Plus its expensive to fix. What if I fix it an it breaks again, chevy makes out. What a rip off.

stephen b helfrich 2/14/14 10:35AM
  • On travelling through Kentucky recently I had trouble with my 2007 2500HD Silverado Pickup. The fuel pump had gone bad and I was on a tight sales schedule. The parts for the truck were not available for a week and the repairs where going to take about the same. Herb Jones Auto Group in Elizabethown KY not only quickly diagnosed the problem, but where also most helpfull in negotiating a great deal on a new 2013 2500 Z71 diesel truck for us. Since we were travelling they could easily have taken advantage of us but they did not and in fact did everthing they could to be helpful and gave us a very reasonably deal on our 2007 truck. I wnat to say thank you to them through GM for their honesty and helpfulness. Honesty and integrity is still alive int he USA

Anonymous 5/6/13 12:18PM
  • i own 3 gm products 2007 GMC Denali Cadillac CTS-V Corvette Z06 ALL VEHICLES ARE PERFECT NEVER 1 PROBLEM FROM ANY CANT WAIT TO GET NEW Camaro ZL1. jimmy asheboro NC. the only problem i have is i cant seem to get a dealer to trade for a camaro ZL1 WANT TO TRADE CORVETTE AND CADILLAC. Love gm products they are the best just wish i could get a little bit of help after i spent $200,000.00 on cars in last 5 years with them. I did my part helping a great get back to greatness.

JAMES 4/6/13 3:24AM
  • I wanted to take the time to comment on the excellent service I received from your employees at Pahrump Valley Auto Plaza in Nevada, particularly Lee Sproul and Brent K. I was an out of state customer and had taken my parents into Vegas for Dr. appts. The next morning when I went out to my car I found that I had a flat tire. I have a 2011 Chevy Traverse and thought I had some kind of warranty on my tires. They did everything they could to help find the information to no avail. They told me I could take my car while they worked on the spare. I received the call that they were able to save my tire and to come to the shop so they could put the tire back on my car. They showed me where the glass had gouged the tire and how they fixed it. I was worried and told them I drive the back desert road to get back home in southern California. They assured me I would be fine. They also put my spare back where it was supposed to go and secured everything back to its proper place. The best thing was I was not charged! I figured being from out of state I could get "hosed"....need a new tire..labor...etc. The tire is still perfect.
    This happened a few weeks ago but in these busy times it's hard to sit down and write especially when it's not a complaint.
    These guys and the other employees there treated me great and if I ever have any problems with my car while visiting my parents again I will not hesitate to take my car to Pahrump Valley Auto Plaza.
    Thanks for the great service.

Mrs. B. 2/15/13 9:28AM
  • January 10, 2013
    To: GM Chevrolet
    Re: Chevrolet Service
    As our economy struggles to recover I, as a consumer have the responsibility of spending what little disposable income I have on the things that matter to me the most. When searching for professional quality of service at a cost effective price. Often I have found the expense not worth the services or the products rendered. I have embraced the notion that profits matter more to the big companies than what they offer in return for my money. On a couple of previous occasions my experience with Chevrolet Vehicle repair service appeared not to be lacking in this regard.
    My previous letter of service complaint was intended to make others more conscious of the fact you donít always get what you pay for and not to shame anyone into offering a refund. I felt a need to express my feelings of helplessness with regard to dealing with big companies for their services.
    On January 09, 2013, to my surprise I was contacted by Chevrolet Service Managers Tony from Bical Chevrolet in Long Island NY and Rick from Casey Chevrolet in Newport News VA. Both gentlemen expressed their sincere concern about my experiences at their respective Chevrolet service locations. They both made considerable efforts to try to resolve my issues with some satisfaction. I have been giving some measure of closure having my vehicle serviced properly at a fair expense at Bical Chevrolet and with incentive to consider Casey Chevrolet motors for my future automotive needs.
    I now feel the need to express my new feelings of thanks and appreciation to Rick and Tony for the time and efforts they took to make my current and future experiences at their businesses a more positive one.

Sincerely
    G Warren

logman 1/10/13 3:16AM
  • Hello my name is Clayton(Chip) Goodwin and I bought a2012 Chevrolet Sonic from Heritage Automotive in Lawrenceburg, TN two months ago. I am very pleased with the vehicle, but the reason I am sending this email pertains to the customer relation of Heritage Automotive. Yesterday I took my new Sonic to the Heritage to have it checked out due to a short that cut all power to the car. I had to wiggle the attachment to the battery just to get the car to start. After scheduling an appointment for the next day to have it serviced I returned to my car to find that I was unable to get power to the car. Dan(car salesman) remembered me from two months prior buying the car, and came over to check on me. When discovering the problems I was having told me not to worry he would take care of me. He went to check on my appointment to make sure I was taken care of. Then got me a loaner car to get home and to work today. I have never been the person to buy new vehicles till now, I will continue to take my business to Heritage Automotive of Lawrenceburg TN. In a world where everything is about money it is refreshing to experience the care and commitment that this dealership has for its customers. They deserve a slap on the back!!

Chip 8/7/12 6:22AM
  • Do not buy a new Z71 pickup with the expectations that it will be capable off road. You CANNOT turn the traction control off, even though there is a button to do so. When in mud and a tire tries to spin, the brakes activate and you go nowhere! It clearly states on page 4-8 of the owners manual that is how it is designed to work,and I confirmed with a super nice customer service rep. that my only choice is to trade it for a toyota.

diesel 5/1/12 3:35PM
  • Was pleased to get a real human when I called. The young man was very polite and easily understood. I had a question about a repair part for my Malibu Max. He took the info I had and called my Chev. service man while I waited. He did follow up on my problem although I don't know the resolution at this time. Very pleased with the effort, however.

Anonymous 4/17/12 11:57AM
  • On March 29 I was on a trip to visit a friend in Kansas. On the trip I developed serious problems with the motor in my 2010 Silverado. I was able to make it to Tripe Motors in Alma, Nebraska. The service I recieved was truly remarkable. I pulled into the dealership at 2:45 on Thurs. 3/29, they replaced 5 lifters,
    the cam, both head gaskets a belt and some bolts and I picked the truck up shortly after 1 pm on Monday 4/2. They also gave me a vehicle to use. I was 9 hrs from home and they didn't know me but they certainly helped me out. They were very friendly and the service was truly appreciated.Terry Krahn Pine Island ,Mn.

Anonymous 4/10/12 8:05AM
  • Great job Hawkins Chevrolet! Recently while traveling through Minnesota my 2009 GMC Denali experienced a mechanical issue. I found my way to the nearest GM dealership (Hawkins Chevrolet),within 2 hours we were on our way back to Wyoming. This was outstanding service, Jerry Bulfer and all the employees at Hawkins have my thanks.

Joe Benson
    Casper, WY

Excal, Inc. 3/20/12 5:59AM
  • My 2011 Chevrolet Camaro was in a car accident. It was crashed by a truck. It cost over $15,000.00 to be repaired and the air bags did not deploy and the seat selt did not retract. The driver was injured. The customer service was nice and stated they would have someone to call me back.

Anonymous 11/9/11 9:06AM
  • Had a somewhat disturbing experience with the Chevy dealer on the "miracle mile" in Independence Missouri yesterday. Needed a duplicate ignition key and asked two different staff member for a quote on a programmed key and was told $50 by one guy over the phone (Jimmy) and then quoted $55 by another at the shop (I believe he might be the actual owner or manager - poor guy). I stated several times that I wanted to know the price of a programmed key. Four hours later they sock me with a $100 bill (and I don't mean the kind I can spend). I said what is this and they all surround me like vultures the manager stating that the quote he gave me was the price to program the key (the key itself was another $50). These people are either very slick con artists (which I tend to believe thanks to the have a nice day comment as I left) or very stupid indeed. However, after having seen all the complaints on the site and the incredibly low ratings I guess I made off pretty good. The key did actually work without anything falling off my car (as of this minute). It could have just been a communication I suppose but as I explained when someone wants to know how much a duplicate programmable key cost its a given that they want the total price of key + programming since one is worthless without the other. Cute girl at the counter made the pain subside quickly with superficial distractions (good job). Will go back again but without the high expectations I had before.

Gary Abosch 7/9/11 1:08PM
  • I am the owner of a 2006 Chevrolet Silverado
    1500 4WD, VIN #2GCEK19V161110279.My comment pertains to the chronic failure of the heater/AC Blower Resistor Harness and Resistor. I had to replace those items @ a cost of $237.65. I was informed that this is a high failure item on the Silverado P/U. I think that GM is aware of the failure and should have recalled vehicles involved to upgrade this harness assy. It's a safety item because the electrical connector gets so hot when it malfunctions and create an electrical fire.I am of opinion that I should not have to pay for replacement of a critical component that don,t meet required specs. In conclusion, I think that I should be reimbursed for part and installation cost. Lastly, I think that these vehicles should be recalled for this harness serviceability.

Anonymous 6/22/11 10:52AM
  • Thanks for the awesome info. I just got off the phone with Corporate office in...Detroit, MI USA. I had an A+ customer service experience. Way to go Chevy. God Bless America.

arizonacowgirl 6/7/11 5:01PM
  • I RECENTLY LEASED A 2011 EQUINOX BASED ON ADVERTISED INFORMATION...YOUR ADS CITING MPG 'UP TO' 32 MPG DOES NOT COMPUTE...MY LAST CAR WAS A 2008 MALIBU, WHICH I ENJOYED.I REALIZED A MPG OF 30+ ON HIWAY TRIPS..MY EQUINOX WILL NOT GO OVER 23-24 MPG UNDER SAME DRIVING CONDITIONS...1200 MILE INTERSTATE ROUND TRIPS, USING CR. CNTRL AND CONSTANT CONDITIONS AS WITH THE MALIBU...
    I CURRENTLY HAVE SBOUT 3500 MILES
    ON THE VEHICLE AND WOULD LOVE TO HAVE AT LEAST 29-30 MPG.
    I AM THOROUGHLY DISSAPOINTED AND HAVE EXPRESSED MYSELF TO ANY THAT ASK ABOUT MY NEW EQUINOX..
    HAVING DRIVEN AND SOLD CHEVYS FOR YEARS I AM THOROUGHLY DISSAPOINTED FOR THE FIRST TIME..
    S. SCHWARTZ

STUANDBON 3/26/11 4:31AM
  • My name is Mike Denton and it was my extreme pleasure from buying my new Colorado from Mr. Jay Vaswani and your Fairfield Ca. dealership. I can't remember the ladie's name who helped us with all the financial papers but she was absolutely pleasent to deal with as well. I would recommend your Fairfield Chevy dealership to anyone. Very, Very impressive.

Regards
    Mike Denton

Mike Denton 3/12/11 5:27PM
  • In Madison, WI we received cards this week giving us a year of free oil changes with a Chevrolet dealership in our area. This was necessitated by your closing of Thorstad Chevrolet which has been our dealership of choice for decades. There is no other dealership that is reasonably convenient for those of us living and working in the core of the city. Their integrity and customer care have been unequaled in this city. Yet, with no consideration for any of us, you closed them down as a Chevrolet dealer. This total lack of regard for your owners necessitates our decision to end our loyalty to GM products. No free oil change can compensate for your total lack of regard for our needs.

Anonymous 2/4/11 9:04AM
  • GOOD SERVICE

JEVAN 1/29/11 3:18AM
  • Well here I have to come back and give an apology because Jupiter Chev. did take care of the loaner car and they are repairing my truck.I've been doing buisness with Jupiter chev since 2001 and had not had any trouble and I guess I just jumped the gun. Well at least I'm man enough to admit I was wrong. Now if they try to charge me for repairs we'll lock horns !!!!

pra 11/23/10 10:51PM
  • i have a chevy silverado 2500 hd diesel at 100840 miles the engine blew up head gasgets two cylinders no comp.warranty expired at 100.000 so i thought i was out of luck i was wrong they are replacing my engine under warranty thank u g/m for being there for me when i needed ur help i will always be a chevy owner and will buy another silverado when time permits general motors you are the best thank you. alex papaian

alex papaian 8/6/10 2:02AM
  • I purchased a 1991 Chevy Lumina back in 1996. It had 70,000 miles on it when I bought it. I am the second owner. This car has given me such wonderful service over the last 14 yrs. It still has the original motor and transmission and radiator. the only thing I have replaced is a fuel pump, just recently,and normal maintainance. This car has been a one of a kind. I have always felt very safe in this car. It still doesnt use a drop of oil in between oil changes and will give you everything it says on the speedometer, lickity split, and have gas pedal left over.I have 262,560 miles on this car. the only thing it needs right now is a new paint job. Thank You GM for a such a good product.

Anonymous 1/23/10 5:16PM
  • I had a service experience this week at my locsl dealership,(Jeff Gordon), I had a minor emergency that would not directly create profit for the dealership, but would cause some time and trouble. I was handled professionally, expediantly, and like I were the only customer that mattered. Sales,Service,and parts were involved and should be recognized for a job very well done at a time when everyone was ready to go home for the day. I would like to thank John Tilghman, Russ Miller,and Wayne Woody for their help. This kind of service is what makes me drive chevys. Thanks again

Anonymous 11/18/09 8:28AM
  • Glad I found this number here. GM websites are sales oriented only. I still had to go through a few automated responses but at least I got my question answered. Service center seems to be in India.

Maxx 11/24/08 10:43AM

Check out these popular comparisons of Chevrolet customer service versus other companies:
Chevrolet vs. BMW
Chevrolet vs. Porsche
Chevrolet vs. Subaru
Chevrolet vs. Toyota
Chevrolet vs. Volkswagen
Authorized representatives of Chevrolet can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

800-222-1020
Chevrolet customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Chevrolet customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Chevrolet corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Chevrolet corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Get immediate support for your Chevrolet questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Chevrolet at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Chevrolet user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Chevrolet reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

Chevrolet Manuals
Find free Chevrolet manuals and user guides available at ManualOwl.com.

Free Chevrolet manuals and user guides at ManualOwl.com

2014 Chevrolet Malibu 2LT review notes
Privacy Policy and Terms of Use ∑ Contact customer service ∑ Send Us Your Tips ∑ Autoweek. All Content © 2013 Crain Communications, Inc. Many parts of the country have had a brutal winter. If you live in one of them, did you use snow tires on your ...
'14 Chevrolet Silverado 'Best 4x4 of the Year'
Chevrolet Care is a high level customer service experience based on four pillars: To provide customers with the best in service pricing and cost transparency; booking service with same day delivery; quality service by certified technicians as well as a ...
Ray Chevrolet named 2013 Dealer of the Year
To receive the recognition, dealers must be top performers in sales and customer service. Dealers also need to show a commitment to these areas on a long-term basis by retaining and providing customers with service using GM parts. “We are honored to†...