Days Inn Customer Service

Days Inn customer service is ranked #478 out of the 724 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 29.37 out of a possible 200 based upon 624 ratings. This score rates Days Inn customer service and customer support as Terrible.

Terrible Overall Customer Service Rating
  • Viewing Days Inn customer service complaints
  • When I called Days Inn South Alexandria Va, I asked the front desk person for the ground floor(petrified of a fire) and a pool for us to swim at during the day when my husband is at work and was told, "No problem Mrs. Greene".I was told by the front desk person that booking through Hotels.com will get me a better rate, so I did within a few minutes of our conversation.$20 cheaper per night.I was assured by Hotels.com that my room would be ground floor. Well, I get here and they tell me that they already booked all the ground floor rooms that I would have to be on the 3rd floor. So, I go up to the third floor and notice that maintenance is painting the balcony floor so I can't even walk down to my room. After 20 minutes of waiting in the 98 degree sun, the manager comes up and tells me to go to the 2nd floor. When I walk in, the room smells. The rooms are gross, bathrooms have mold and dirty grime ,and the tv wouldn't work. It keeps shutting off and says no signal. Maintenance tore out the outlet in the wall trying to fix it leaving exposed wires.They are still exposed 3 days later. The rooms have not been cleaned at all the entire 4 days here.No wiping off anything, no making the beds and no running the sweeper. Only clean towels were brought in. When I decide to take my son to the pool. Get down there and it says Closed till 4pm. It is only open from 4-9pm. I am so irritated. My son and I had to spend the whole week stuck in this old, outdated, dirty room while my husband is working. I specifically asked about the pool and was never told it is closed till 4 pm, or I would have definitely stayed somewhere else.I have pictures of the filthy rooms to back up my story.

Michele 7/23/14 1:01PM
  • On July 10, 2014, I had a reservation for your facility in Missoula, MT at 8600 Truck Stop Road. Three times I tripped, and once fell due to the carpet in my room number 128, being extremely loose to the point of huge gathers in the floor. The common area where food is served in the Am was filthy, folks, mostly men, were coming in an out either barefooted or in their stocking feet....all of this where food is served! I chose not to partake of the coffee or other offering, I was afraid! The workers were much less than accommodating and I would not stay in that facility, ever again.

I have been a guest at several other Days Inn properties and NEVER been treated like this. This unit is a black mark on what you are trying to do for the budgeting traveler, and I can only hope you will do something about this, it is a nice building, but that is where it stops! I travel through this area quite often, and will look for a different facility on my next journey.

Anonymous 7/22/14 3:20PM
  • I have been staying at the days inn in lacey washington since march 25..I have not received back my taxes. the hotel has been under construction the entire time.. the hotel pool and hot tub along with the sana were out of use for a month.. and they charged full price because of amenties.. but while paying full price I was un able to use them.. when I first arrived I was in a newer room.. but it had ants.. after that I have been put in the worst rooms here.. I have also seen them replace carpets and beds on my floor but I am unable to get a room with newer carpets or beds or tv..I personally feel like I have been discriminated against..

Anonymous 7/17/14 9:59AM
  • This hotel in lytle tx is an absolute joke! Will never stay at another Days inn. Corporate needs to do their job and start checking up.pathetic is all I have to say.this place does not clean rooms, lights do not work, phone does not work.i could go on and on but what good would it do. DO NOT STAY AT DAYS INN IN LYTLE,TX, MUCH LESS ANY DAYS INN FOR THAT MATTER

Anonymous 7/16/14 6:46PM
  • I stayed at Days Inn Erie Pa on 6/28/14. Went to bed at 11:30pm woke up at 1:30am with numerous bites. Went to front desk and showed the my bites. Spent the rest of the night in the lobby area. the next morning I returned to the room for my belongings and looked at the mattress. It was stained and smelled terrible. I checked out and said I wanted to be reimbursed for the room I didn't et to use. The clerk was only authorized to give a $30 refund. The manager had to apply the refund. After several calls (Manager was never available either in a meeting or not there)I was able to correspond with her thru the desk clerk. I overheard the conversation and the manager, Cindy Szymanski, said the refund was taken care of. The clerk then repeated to me what she said and that I would receive an e-mail confirmation of the refund. I never received the e-mail and the credit was never applied. I have made 8 calls to the hotel( she is never available but was supposed to call me back) I have e-mailed her ( never responded) and I have spoken to C/S three times and they assured me someone would get back with me (no one has) I am holding Days Inn to their word and expect to receive a full refund as was promised.

Anonymous 7/16/14 7:10AM
  • We stayed at days inn 3659 Waccamaw blvd. Myrtle Beach SC. Went to beach for the day and when we returned all of our stuff was gone from the room. Manager said they had cleaned it but we had it booked for that same night also. So if the women cleaned it why is our stuff gone? He said that she had taken it to the lost and found. Went in their with him to get it but it wasn't there. So he called the lady that cleaned the room and she came back and had some of our things in her car. Yes that's right she stole it, but he didn't see a problem with it since she brought it back. But she didn't bring any of the cloths or bathroom items back. So we called the police and filed a report. He wouldn't refund our money and said he would have to wait for the manager to return next week. What kind of establishment doesn't have a manager on duty during the summer? You know the busiest time of the year? Still waiting to hear from them about this police report we filed

Jason 7/15/14 8:16AM
  • I Recently had occasion to stay at Days Inn in two different locations. My first stay was in April of this year in Pearl Mississippi, the facility was clean, pleasant, and very restful. My second stay was in July in Greenville,Al room #206, a completely different experience. The bed skirts were filthy, the plug-ins did not work which I am assuming was the reason the fridge did not work, the room was supplied before we arrived, my daughter and myself, there was one single cup serving of coffee. We went down to eat breakfast prior to leaving, our choices for breakfast were toast with jelly, a waffle, or cereal: Frosted flakes or raisin bran. I chose a box of raisin bran opened the fridge to get some milk and that fridge did not work either, the milk was in a pitcher sitting on the counter near the coffee dispenser. Needless to say we left the facility and went elsewhere for breakfast. I believe this facility needs some major renovations. I will be very hesitant in the future in making reservations at Days Inn. Might need to see the room prior to my stay.

goney316 7/15/14 8:14AM
  • I found the Days Inn Gateway Washington DC to be the dirtiest and most disgusting hotel I have ever stayed in...We pulled up and the hotel is run down inside and out..When we opened the door we were welcomed with a big huge stain on the bedspread..The curtains were all stained one of the lights had the light bulb hanging off under the lampshade and the sidewalks and the stairways were all cracked and there were chunks of broken cement all over..We saw on the website that the pool was closed for the summer which was ok with us if the pool was open we never would have gone in it probably would have been filthy like everything else. I have stayed at several Days Inns over the years but I have never seen a more run down excuse for a hotel in my whole life. We will never return.....

Anonymous 7/14/14 1:45PM
  • We stayed at the Days Inn Mackinaw City Lakeview (In Mackinaw City, MI) hotel recently, and we were quoted a price over the phone of 89.00. We asked if we booked 2 rooms, if we would be able to get a discounted rate. We were then told that we could get both rooms for $120 plus fees, which we were very happy with, so we, along with our family, decided to stay. We booked two rooms and went there. The room was not bad, the television didn't work, but for the price, we were okay with it.

I checked my bank account a few days after we got home to find a very high charge, which was not what we agreed to. My husband called and was asked to fax our bank statement and the room statement. We did that, and heard nothing for several days. I finally called, and was told to call back in a few days. I did that, and spoke with 2 people, who told me it was still being looked at. Today I called, and I spoke with "the manager" Jodi.

The conversation was slowly declining when I told her that the statement we "had gotten under our door" was for a certain amount. She proceeded to laugh at me and then became rude and condescending. She told me I am a liar, because they do not place statements under the door. I informed her that this is what my husband Chris had said, and I was not lying. (He did just inform me that the statement was not actually slid under the door, so, my mistake) Whether it was placed under the door or paid for at the desk is irrelevant. She spoke over me, she was extremely rude, she told me that she would be happy to refund the money if my brother in law and his wife (who stayed with us) wanted to call with their credit card information and be billed, and that I was not getting a free room, because she would then be paying for the room out of her paycheck. Into the conversation, I informed her that this recorded conversation would be forwarded to corporate, and she again laughed at me, stating she was doing the same thing, and that she was also forwarding the conversation right as we were speaking. I informed her that we have bills to pay, and to have this loss is something that affects our banking. She did not care. She made that perfectly clear. She also made it perfectly clear that this was a waste of her time and she had no desire to make this right.

I am filing a complaint with you in corporate, my credit union, and the BBB at this time due to the disgusting treatment by this "service person." One would think that when a customer is so adamant regarding a mistake, that the mistake would be rectified. So far, it has been 2 weeks since I faxed the requested paperwork. I have been pushed off from one person to another, disrespected, ignored, LAUGHED AT and called a liar. Of course, the majority of this poor experience is thanks to Jodi the manager who apparently knows nothing about customer service, and has no problem lying to cover up her mistakes.

I hope that Jodi is very happy with herself and the way she treats customers. I would have stayed at that hotel many more times just because it was not a bad place to stay. The funny thing is, when it comes to customer service, even we RNs are taught that one good experience might be shared with 1 or 2 people, but a bad experience will be shared with tens or even hundreds of people, if not more. I am already sharing this with 500+ people on Facebook, and will also be putting this out on Twitter. I will be sharing this information with the multiple co-workers and acquaintances from the corporate world to the medical field.

My biggest regret today is that I lost my composure after having only 4.5 hrs of sleep due to my on call position. However, I'd have to say I believe anyone who had been lied to and cheated the way we were, then treated and talked to as unprofessionally as I was today, might have a difficult time staying calm.

Bottom line, I am having a hard time NOT telling everyone I know DO NOT STAY HERE. I not only want the money refunded that was overcharged, I also now want every last dime refunded. This is ridiculous and I cannot believe that this company employs people who draw customers in with lies, and then cheat us out of our hard earned money.

If nothing else, at least provide us the satisfaction that you truly do care about our business, and see to it that Jodi Klooster is removed from her duties as General Manager.

Thank you kindly.

Cummings, C 7/14/14 10:25AM
  • We arrived at this hotel at 11 P.M at the Days Inn Harrisburg East, Middletown, PA. We were given a room on the 6th floor that was not cleaned . The beds were stripped of all bedding, dirty towels on the floor, and sinks filthy. We went down to the front desk expecting another room. Instead we waited until 1 A.M. while the female manager and the rude male desk clerk lied to us. The manager said that she was booking us a hotel room in another hotel. She never updated us at all. Instead she kept running upstairs to check rooms. The desk clerk lied to us and said that we had a room ready and all it needed were pillow cases. The manager came down and admitted to trying to clean the room and it was not finished yet. We had to call the days in reservation service and they found us another room 14 miles away. The manger promised us that she would cover the bill and would call them. This did not happen. We had to pay for turnpike fees and gas to get to this hotel in the middle off the night with 2 tired children. We were not the only family with problems. There was one family that their room did not have running water, another with no electricity., and a other that their room was not cleaned. Another man had to leave because the room they gave him was occupied. He actually went into a room with another woman in it. Do not stay here ever!!! It was the worst hotel experience that we ever had.

mmurgo 7/14/14 9:54AM
  • So nasty and the people who live and work there act as if they are in the streets 24/7. We are staying here until our condo is open and I must say that Days Inn in Saint Mary's,GA is the worst!!! Partying above me all hours- we are here for my husbands work, which is over 200 ft in the air-and they smoke illegal substances, give lap dances outside our room on the hoods of there cars- the workers!!!! It is there "crib" I was told...dirty rooms, the guests clean the pool themselves so we can swim, slime along deck, when I complained I overheard them calling me me a "snooty bi**h" they forgot my room is below theirs. Additionally they take your towels, etc. at 9 am and wash just them and wont give you more until they are washed- so you wont steal their towels...paying 600 a week I don't think I need their towels!!! Needless to say another company can get my additional 2800 until my condo is ready!!!

Anonymous 7/14/14 5:08AM
  • We stayed at Days Inn , Erie, PA two days back. We were not getting good sleep because of bed bugs biting. Upon return to home one of us developed rashes all over the body and had to go the doctor. The doctor diagnosed the rashes as due to bed bug bite (of course we did not tell the doctor about our recent travel) I am trying to talk to the customer service for the last hour and nobody comes on phone. I get an automated voice message to hold on the phone and put on hold for ever. Tried various Days Inn phone numbers and any body coming on the phone just forwards the call to a phone number where I am just put on hold. It is highly frustrating I cannot even file an official complaint with Days Inn

Anonymous 7/8/14 8:21PM
  • My room had mold in bathroom and carpet was so filthy it smelled. The beds were lumpy and I found a bug inside my sheets. The room had flies and spiders. I will never come back to the hotel in Columbus ms. The swimming pool had murky water I mentioned it.

diana 7/6/14 10:36PM
  • Wanted to convey our disappointment in the room 168 at days inn in Charlotte nc on subset road. Remote for TV not work and missing back. That was conveyed to desk personnel said didn't really matter if TV worked. And a table that was to be attached to walk laying on floor. Needs lots of TLC with paint and countertops. As well as bathroom. But it had beds which serves it's purpose

Susan 7/6/14 5:15AM
  • I stayed at the Days Inn in Hillsborough NJ. When I made my reservations they needed a credit card to hold the room..no problem. When I got there I had asked if the card was processed..They said NO. I then paid by cash. When I got back on Monday there was a charge for another room charge. When I asked to have it credited off they said it would take 5 days. NOT ACCEPTABLE. Why do I have to wait 5 days when they got my cash right away. To add insult to to the whole situation the room was old and dingy. They has put us right over a party room that was being used later that night. They partied till 1:30 in the am and then stayed outside to talk for another 1/2 hr. The manager Mike was nasty when I called and the National Customer Service person was of NO help to fix the problem. I don't think she wanted to try anyway.
    DO NOT STAY THERE. If you have to, pay a little more for a better time.

Anonymous 7/2/14 12:38PM
  • I booked this hotel thinking it would be a great place for my husband and kids to stay during their vacation to Disneyland and the beach....boy was I WRONG! The first night was ok, second night, 2am on Sunday morning, I get a phone call from my husband saying that the front desk was accusing him of banging on other rooms doors and that he was carving swasticas on the doors that he was to pack out of there! My husband said he had no idea what they were talking about and if they didn't stop calling his room he was going to call the police. My husband then hung up and called the front desk where they advised they did not call his room nor have any complaints that night. The calls continued and the last straw was when the man on the phone talked about our teenaged daughter. First of all, how would this person know my daughter was there? And how did this man know my husbands room number?! My son said he remembered at check in a guy asking the lady at the front desk what room did she put them in....why?? And why did she give that information out so freely?? Back to the story, my husband asked the guy at the front desk to call the police. He said he would. I was on the phone with my husband at this point and told him I would call the front desk to see what was going on while he got himself and the kids packed. You can imagine my shock when within a minute of my husband requesting the police be called, the guy at the front desk can tell me they've been there Nd everything was fine. Really?? That was quick! So I said I was going to call the Buena Park Police myself since this Days Inn isn't taking these threats seriously. He said "I don't think they're threatening anyone so there's no need to call the police"...but didn't you call??? I called the non emergency police line and got a police officer over right away to escort my family to their car. My daughter had a panic attack when she overheard the officer telling dispatch the things that were being said to my husband on the phone. It's close to 3am by this time and I frantically try to find my family another hotel to stay at after this traumatizing experience, and they understandably only want to come home! I've called the hotel manager regarding this incident, have left several messages for him to contact me regarding the charge for the night of the incident, and I have YET to hear back! The woman at the front desk even said "again" the last time she transferred me to his voicemail. I'm disgusted at the way they are choosing to avoid this, and am even more disgusted that Knott's Berry Farm's name is attached to this place!

Cbasulto79 7/2/14 10:06AM
  • toilet seat dirty, toilet clogged, bathtub dirty, bugs in BR, BR ceiling hung down (motel needs remodeling), microwave broken, mold in corner of room on rug, smelly odor in room, holes in sheets, and the extra bed pillow had blood on both sides of pillow. Most horrible stay we have ever had in a Days Inn...will never stay there again...even the complimentary bkfast left something to be desired...ate in local restaurant...THIS MOTEL IS PATHETIC!!!!

Anonymous 7/2/14 8:38AM
  • I pulled in to book 4 rooms for my family that was coming into town for the 4th of July weekend. I saw the AMERICAN flag on the grounf therewas a total of three. I walked in and told the front desk manage on duty about it. He said "OK" that was at 7:30 am on the 7/2/2014. At 8:28am driving back by from booking at another hotel It was still on the ground.

DISRESPECTED 7/2/14 6:29AM
  • On July 1, 2014, my boyfriend, who was dressed in his US Army uniform, arrived at the hotel and requested for a room. He was accompanied by his friend so he would not have to travel alone for the few days away from home.

He was immediately looked up and down and then told they had no rooms available. He felt the way in which they were treating him and his friend, how they looked at them and then without looking at their computer, told them they had no rooms.

I then went online and there were in fact rooms available. I booked the room for them and upon check-in, and with my boyfriend in FULL US ARMY uniform, first made the comment to them about there being "cheaper motels down the street". What was he implying? The staff then went onto find all sorts of reasons to NOT allow them to stay at the hotel. Then they tried to pull out a roll out bed from a "storage" area to use as a second bed versus having had a room with 2 beds as we had reserved.

My boyfriend and his friend, both African-American males, BOTH US military, one a US Marine Vet and one being an active US service member, felt as though they were being discriminated against due to their color. The staff spoke to them in a condescending and rude manner.

The entire experience was absolutely insulting. I am absolutely disgusted and disappointed. As a result, because of the way in which they were treated, they left the hotel and ended up finding a place at the Extended Stay; who treated them with dignity and respect.

NEVER have I ever come across such mistreatment. I would hope that this never happens again.

The address of the Days Inn was 11102 Lakewood Blvd., Lakewood N. of Firestone, Downey, CA. The manager's name: GHANDI.

I can only hope this never happens to anyone in the future.

Anonymous 7/1/14 10:03PM
  • Today is 7/1/2014. I received a call from my friend this evening stating that they just called the front desk to move their room. When I asked why they stated that there was a RAT in their room. They stated that they watched it come from behind the refrigerator and then squeeze underneath the room door outside into the hallway. They mentioned once they notified the front desk they did not appear to be surprised but quickly offered to move them to another room, mind you on the same floor. The staff never came to the room to check things out.. Once placed in a new room on a different floor they were not accompanied by staff nor maintenance to check out the new room. RATS! Really DAYS INN!! Oh by the way this was Days Inn in New Bergen, New Jersey!!!

anonymous 7/1/14 8:56PM
  • We had the occasion to stay at Days Inn in Luray, Va June 27 and 28 for a family wedding. Numerous rooms were taken by family and friends for the event. I took a suite with 2 bedrooms at a very disappointing price. The room was very dark and dingy and had bugs! For $240 per night I was very upset. A couple of other guests complained about the bugs as well. There were a few other issues also.
    I will not be recommending Days in to anyone in the future.

Anonymous 7/1/14 7:56AM
  • i reserved one room with 2 queen beds for me and my daughter at Days Inn & Suites Grand Rapids/ Grandville . The room was booked through Priceline.com. My room was $89.99 + $11.98 taxes/fees, totalling $101.97 which I paid for with my Priceline VISA.

We checked in around 8:20, and sent to Room 333. There were no safety locks on the door. I asked for a new room. Manager Sunny came up with a master key, took us to room 336 and went back downstairs to exchange our keys. The room had fresh water rings on the nightstand, beverage cups, food wrappers, and half eaten potato chip bag on top of the TV cabinet. I called the office again to tell Sunny the room was unacceptable. He came up and took pictures on his cell phone of the filth while I watched. He then took us to room 342, which another couple was currently trying to enter. He took their keys, gave them to me, took them across the hall, and came back to room 342 to check it out iwth me. The desk chair was absolutley filthy, but by this time it was close to 10:00 and my daughter was ill and wanted to lie down. I told Sunny (manager) the chair was disgusting and we would not sit on it. The lamps did not work, and Sunny had to crawl under the desk and plugged one in. The comforters had old stains, but better than the last room. I was denied a refund. Since the sheets looked clean, I could not get a refund and my daughter was half asleep, we stayed. As I crawled under tables to plug in the second lamp and moved the nightstand to plug in one air matress pump, I discovered used juice bottles and other trash. The second bed did not have a pump for the matress, and it was flat. In addition, the clock did not work, the refrigerator did not work, and someone was running up and down the hallway all night. I would respectfully request a FULL REFUND for $101.97 and that this hotel be inspected by the health department and cleaned or condemned. I also can't help but wonder if they even clean the inner bedding and towels! The health and security of guests is certainly NOT a priority. The strong smell of Indian spices permeates the hallway, and it appears nothing is cleaned or repaired, although the lobby was nice. AT checkout the next morning, Sunny was gone and the cashier said she could not do anything. She did check a handwritten log book and confirmed that there were 'notes' from Sunny in the book. I have a few pictures of the third room (342) and Sunny took 4 pics of room 336 with his cell phone.

Anonymous 6/30/14 8:46AM
  • I don't know where to start. I am a federal law enforcement officer who was told a day before my registration that o could check in before 3pm. When I arrived I was told to pay an extra $15 for early check in. Then I was told they could not do that cause rooms were not cleaned. I asked where could I go to wait with my one year old God daughter and she said the parking lot. It told her its 100 degrees outside and she said I know. I left came back at 3 then my ice box (refrigerator) don't work. Then its 4am and people drunk AT MY DOOR. I called ans spoke up with no help. I could not do my paperwork because the WiFi was not working. The front desk just says I'm sorry with mo assistance. I could yell more but refuse until someone tells me or explains something.

Woodie 6/28/14 11:56PM
  • I stayed at the Days Inn in Waukegan and it was the worst hotel I ever stayed in!! Stains that looked like blood on the walls, dirty sheets and towels dust and food crumbs all over. I could not get a refund to move to another hotel. Some one should really do something about this hotel chain. I will never stay at another Days Inn again, in fact I filed a claim with the BBB.

Richard 6/27/14 11:57AM
  • We found your facilities at Lebanon TN are unacceptable. That is based on the following issues: 1.) The carpet, drapes, lampshades and upholstered chair were all dirty and worn out. 2.) The first unit we rejected due to a bad odor similar to cleaning products. 3.) The breakfast room was untidy and the food was minimally acceptable (for example, there were two oranges offered in the fruit bowl) The coffee air-pot was empty and I had to go fetch the desk clerk to make more coffee. The waste receptacle was one of those huge filthy and smelly trash bins.
    The place was under-staffed. Then to top it all off, my copy of my receipt was only partially readable because the printer was out of ink.

Anonymous 6/26/14 7:46PM
  • Viewing positive Days Inn customer service ratings
  • I recently had occasion to stay in Days Inn in two different locations. My first stay was in Pearl Mississippi in April of this year. The facility was very clean and I had a pleasant and restful stay. The complimentary breakfast was excellent.

goney316 7/15/14 7:55AM
  • To Whom It May Concern I Started Off My Day Great Until I Decovered I Had Miss Place My Phone. I Looked All Around The Days Inn Located At Archdale N.c.
    I Ask Marilyn The Front Desk Clerk Had She Seen A Phnoe Around Or Had Anyone Turned One In The Answer Was No And Advised Me To Ask The Maid-raquel To Help Me Look For It Which She Did She Even Let Me Use Her Phone To Call My Phone, Still No Phone; So I Used The Off Computer To Locate My Iphone And It Did And My Phone Vibrated It Had Slipped Deep Down Into A Hole Inside My Hand Bag. So I Am So Please To Know That There Are Still Good Honest People In The World That Is Willing To Help A Stranger-god Bless Them
    In My Book I Will All Ways Come Back And Stay Here For This Reason And The Cleaniness. Thank You John And Ernestin Dowling

ERNESTINE 5/11/14 10:31AM
  • I stayed at Days Inn in Bozeman .MT. I am very impressed and felt very spoiled there. The staff was fantastic. I really loved the pool and the hot tub was amazing. They have a sauna and exercise room also. Over all my stay was fantastic and I would recommend Days Inn to anyone. Laura A p.

Laura A pippin 4/23/14 9:17PM
  • 80/90 holly head road coventry i never felt so embarresed for someone else poor young polish girl trying to be helpfull gets a roasting of some asian guy who was just rude to me and horrible to her felt like punching his head in and turns out she was in the right as well meant to be staying there again in a couple of weeks got lots of work in cov so might just go somwere else.

ell 4/2/14 6:58AM
  • Days inn was wonderful my friend had a baby while here and the company did all they could to help with the fact we weren't here for two days and i paid for them and they world very hard at covering the expensive nature of the problem. since it was none of there problem that we had a baby on the trip. thanks very much days inn. tiffany

tipped 2/19/14 11:54AM
  • I just returned to California after staying four days at the Days Inn in Port Jervis, New York. Although the place looks a little worn-down and shabby--both inside and out--the microwaves and fridges; the a/c is powerful, and there's a small bar located within the premises. Also, there's a small strip mall literally right behind the hotel, with an excellent liquor store, inexpensive supermarket, TJ Maxx, and nail salon, among others. It's the staff at this hotel which is so great, however--very friendly, helpful, and accommodating, from the housekeepers to the desk staff. I have stayed at luxury resorts and received similar--but not superior--service. It's rather run-down, but the price, the location, and the staff make it a terrific deal if one doesn't mind orange, 1970's bedspreads that look as though they might be used for DNA evidence on any given day.

blakesusan02 8/8/13 2:14AM
  • I couldnt find a site to let me post how wonderful my visit was to the Days Inn Bridgeview this past week.We met a wonderful employee Anthony Powell who is exceptional.Folks from the south know a thing or two about hospitality but this hotel and staff put it in capital letters.I so enjoyed evryone I even invited friends to come and stay and the got a room there also.Great Hotel.

SATISFIED SOUTHERN GIRL 8/3/13 8:43PM
  • Had to go to Scripps hospital in La Jolla , Ca. I called Days Inn Encinitas 3 times to confirm there was a hot breakfast...3 times! I was told yes yes yes. This was important due to the early times we needed to be at the hospital.
    We got there, there was no hot breakfast. Just cold pastry.
    The ac did not blow. I reported it several times during the week we were there. No repair was made.
    However, the staff were very pleasant.

Anonymous 7/24/13 1:00PM
  • My wife and I recently stayed at Days Inn Fargo, ND. Accommodations were top quality in all categories. We especially wish to thank manager Levi for his over-and-beyond assistance in rearranging our travel plans into Canada at the time of checkout. His help was friendly, caring, and much appreciated. AS from PA

Anonymous 7/11/13 10:37AM
  • Friday June 7 I arrived in Gresham, Oregon to stay at the Days Inn there. Arriving via a back road I became lost so I called the Days Inn for directions. I have become aware that many employees have NO-ZERO clue where they are, how to give directions and haven't the faintest clue to life in general.
    Savannah was a savior. She answered the phone professionally, asked a few questions about where I was and knew by discription where I was and how to get me to the motel. WOW!!! Big points right off the bat!!
    Her directions were spot on and I arrived to the Days Inn in mere minutes. But there was a problem. I could tell by the look on her face that she didn't have good news. The room I had reserved ONLINE was actually at an other Days Inn. She said this happens all the time with ONLINE reservations because there is a Days Inn that is in Gresham, Oregon and another in Portland/Gresham. Go figure. She was on the phone immediately, confirmed the reservation at the other motel and knew that she could not transfer the reservation to her Days Inn. She know what to do, how to do it and still handled herself professionally the entire time.

Needless to say I was very impressed.

Anonymous 6/8/13 6:36AM
  • Stayed two nights in Thomaston,Ga. Room was very clean and the hotel manager was very helpful. Will stay again when in the area.Very enjoyable stay at Days Inn..dw

Anonymous 5/28/13 8:44AM
  • The Days Inn in Bridgewater (1260 US Highway 22 East, Bridgewater NJ) is consistent in one regard. Failure. The housekeeping is sub-par with complaints ranging between housekeepers failing to leave towels all the way up to failing to clean whole rooms. The housekeeping manager is rude and antisocial (Oksana is her name) and berates not only guests but front desk and housekeepers alike. In one wing of the hotel, the 700 numbers, rooms are loaded with mold, smell like they've never been cleaned. Furniture throughout the hotel is old and stained. The Front desk personnel are lackluster with the exception of Ashley and Michele. The breakfast is average featuring nothing hot except the coffee or tea. One would hope it is scheduled for a renovation and some major repairs to it's leaky roofs, moldy rooms, and wet carpets.

Anonymous 12/30/12 12:51AM
  • The few times i needed the support i helped a lot. Great service.

Richard

Richard 12/1/12 9:54AM
  • I went to Days Inn in Fulton, Mississippi. The girl al the front desk was very polite and nice. She was smiling. I looked at her name tag and it said Chelsea. Thank you for your friendly service. I will come back soon.

Todd 11/30/12 9:58PM
  • This is for the person in charge of the Camp Springs, MD Days INN. I had a very good experience with the staff. I don't think you could have found better employees. However....room 106 has rust covering the shower curtian rod. The grout and door stop in the bthroom are covered with black mold. Please provide you maid with a good vaccum. She tries and vaccums but it doesn't pick up very good. I would have given you an excellent rating on Trip advisor if I had not found these things wrong with my room.
    Thank you for alowing me to share my concerns.

Traveln Granny 11/14/12 10:14AM
  • Huntington WV

I am glad to report that after threatening the facility with a better business claim, I got a rebate check for the amount I was over-billed. This just goes to show you that places like the Days Inn in Huntington WV are hurting for business so badly, that they are trying anything to make money. I was charged for an entire week, when I stayed only three nights. Thanks Customer Service for the prompt attention. And, of course, sorry D.I of Huntington WV. I told you I would take it as far I needed.

Sad American 5/14/12 10:44AM
  • On March 31, 2012 I checked in to Days Inn at 5701 Chamberlayne Rd, Richmond Va for a rewards points stay.
    I had just had a very upsetting fall in the city & was cut, brused , glasses bent & bleeding.
    We were checked in by Sam Travedi who arrived at our room a few minutes later with a fresh towel, peroxide & ice pack. He also advised where to seek medical help & get glasses fixed.
    This service was exceptionally kind & above the call of duty.
    Please send this note on to appropriate person.
    Sam deserves a commendation.
    Please let me know that my thanks have been forwaarded.
    Ellen Baldwin

Anonymous 4/14/12 3:10PM
  • I gave my adult son my credit card number to reserve a room in Miami. I received a confirmation e-mail with a confirmation number. We traveled all day from the mid-west and arrived at 8pm. I gave the receptionist a copy of my e-mail with the confirmation and she told me that the reservation had been canceled because my credit card had been denied. I immidiately called my credit card company and they stated they never received a request from Days Inn. The receptionist was rude and wouldn't help out. She pointed to a backdoor and told us we could walk to the comfort inn (2 miles away). Through many phone calls, we got a hold of Holiday Inn. They were very helpful and assisted us. We will now stay at Holiday Inns.

sox 2/22/12 11:35AM
  • Just fyi......The Days Inn Lebanon/Ft. Indiantown Gap, PA ... is in a category of its own. Kindest..friendliest..most helpful staff of any hotel I"ve ever stayed with. THE BEST.
    Thanks for another great stay :) Kristy Bleistein Delaware

kristyjo 11/8/11 1:29AM
  • From the first time I tried to inquire regarding monthly room rates, I was very frustrated. I was given different "policies" and Rates! Embarassing because I had to borrow the exact amount that it would cost me for my temporary housing.
    Plus Mary, the day clerk, acts like she thinks she is the manager or want to be mgr! All questions, she acts like are impositions and you are bothering her day! Plus rather than dealing with your issue or concern, all she does is want you to describe the employee that misinformed you, so she can rat to the manager and make Mary look good. This is customer service? As I explained to Mary, that is an inside issue and the Customer should not have to be invovled with management issues. She isn't even management.!!

Normally I do not like to complain since jobs are not easy to come by these days. However after being the giver of service usually, I expect the same in return.

Also 3rd floor housekeepers are kind, respectful and caring. Thank you girls.

Jo-Nette resolved my smoking dilemma last weekend in a kind, understanding and efficient manner! Thank you kindly, Jo-Nette!

Anonymous 10/26/11 4:33PM
  • I stayed at the Days Inn Syracuse and first I have to say the gentleman that was there when my husband and I checked in was absolutley horrid! He acted like we were iterrupting his TV time and was extremely RUDE!! Upon coming down for breakfast the next morning I was almost dreading who they had working the front desk as I thought they would have the same manner as the gentleman the night before. BOY WAS I WRONG! The ladies name was Kathy, and as soon as she saw us she came right out checked to make sure there was enough coffee and breakfast and promted us with "Good Morning" in the sweetest possible manner, she was also extremely knowledgable about the inns and outs of the hotel and places in syracuse that we could visit... along with knowing the directions without looking them up. She talked with us for almost a half hour and she was so extremely plesant that it completely made our morning. Upon checking out we were 3rd in line, and to our surprise she was as helpful and sweet to every customer... even the one in front of us complaining about EVERYTHING. She kept her cool in a way i definatley could not, and just kept on smiling like it had no effect on her. If this lady is not the front office manager, you should make sure she is... She has the BEST customer service skills i have really ever seen. She is an asset to your company and we can only hope you realize that.

Anonymous 10/8/11 9:28AM
  • I was part of a group of 7 motorcyle riders that got caught in an unrelenting rain on July 8, 2011. We stopped at the Days Inn in Morehead, KY. We were welcomed, given coffee and towels to dry off while we checked in, and the manager assisted us in getting our wet packed clothes dried out and checked back to see that we were doing ok. The rooms were clean and well-maintained, and we could not have had more pleasant accomodations.

Jim 8/7/11 2:19PM
  • Days Inn, Grandville Michigan, no faucet in the bathroom,no tissue, 1/3 roll of toilet paper, No waste basket in the room, mold on the ceiling, the bathroom ceiling dripped when someone was taking a shower to the point that the room looked like it had just rained. Missing carpet under the counter, 2 tv's one remote. I will say that the hotel was pretty clean and the staff was very friendly.

Anonymous 7/24/11 4:58PM
  • My husband and I just stayed at Days Inn in Grreat Falls Mt from May 7 until May 10th and had a great stay. My husband is in a wheelchair and getting around in lots of motels it difficult. This Days Inn is great and fairly wheelchair friendly. I would like advice the head office of a great empolyee you have there. His name is Paul and he is the Desk Manager there. We have stayed a few times at this Days Inn and every time we are there ;Paul is working. He is so friendly and goes out of his way to help the customers have a enjoyable stay. Pleas pass on this email.

Beeevers 5/13/11 12:06PM
  • Just a few comments on the Days Inn in Vincennes, IN. I like the build and everything was very nice. I love the pool along with my family. We will half to go again soon. Evryone was very helpful and friendly. They have come a long way.

Anonymous 1/17/11 9:27AM
  • I have worked a four different hotel in my life , I recently worked at days inn in portage mi , it's the grosses place ever .. It's never any cleaning supplies , the change the sheets in the room every THREE days , the reuse towels if they don't "LOOK" dirty .. They have an upstairs but the elevator had been broken since I before I started working there .. Guest have to carry all their belongings up the stairs.. He made his HK staff work all three major holidays with out the proper pay , which is clearly posted on a wall in the office .. I don't understand how place like that is allowed to stay open .. So one really should do a surprise expect ion on that place .. And if your going to be staying in kalamazoo or portage mi please do yourself a favor and DONT stay there ..

Chocolate chip 3/26/14 9:51AM

• If you like excitement then the Days Inn in Kent WA is the place for you. Drug deals, prostitution, drunken brawls, parties, mayhem and foolishness at all hours of the night.
    Hotel staff who could care less and an executive housekeeper who had her nose in everyones business. The housekeepers look unkempt in their torn, faded, dirty smocks and barely could speak any English so getting things for your room was nearly impossible. Breakfast if you could call it that was awful. Beverages in dirty containers, muffins were gross. Rooms had dirty carpets, dirty walls, burn marks in the carpet.
    With as many times we have seen the police here I'm shocked that this place hasnt been shut down.

Clampet4 4/23/13 11:44AM

• The days inn i work at in pa sucks.The owner bhupinder singh takes cash that people pay and puts it right in his pocket, doesnt put it in computer so that days inn corporate or the irs never knows about it.He pockets thousands of dollars a week.He is not fair with his employees treats them like dirt. His wife gets a pay check every two weeks and she dont even work there at all, thats not right or fair we get paid 8 dollars a hour,and thats why we will never get a raise because she gets a pay check.I hope so bad that some one will read this from corporate and do something about it please it is not fair, Days inn is suppose to be a great and fun place to work. You want your employees to be proud that they work at a days inn but we are not its time to make a change.

555american 4/15/13 2:28PM

• I work for a Days Inn, I'm not a happy employee. I am treated unfairly and rudely by the manager and the owner never is around. This hotel is a joke and feel that going from 30 hours a week to 8 hours a week is a little unnecessary! I am a single mother, 8 hours a week at $8 an hour will not feed my child nor put a roof over their head! Every guest i check in or check out seems to have a problem with our manager, as well as most of the employees have a problem too. our hot tub is boarded over because they dont want to have a lift put in and are eliminating it altogether, which i get to hear people complain about to. there is nothing i can do and i get the customer attitude for it. not fair. you should really take some initiative to inspect all of your hotels and make sure the employees are treated fairly. we are not slaves, we are your co-workers.

Anonymous 3/8/13 3:01PM

• I worked for a Days Inn in Bridgewater New Jersey and I can tell you this is no gem. The furniture is old and stained. The beds old and need replacing. Bedbugs, roof leaks, wet carpets, doors with hinges that do not work properly, electrical hazards (in several rooms, the leaks from the roof drop into lamps), and the houskeeping is average. Many times towels are forgotten leaving the guest no towels. Sometimes rooms are skipped, left unclean. The front desk staff is unremarkable except for Ashley and Michele who do their jobs above and beyond. The whole hotel needs renovation and repairs. The Wi-Fi is horrible and the bandwidth is not good enough. The cable television selections are limited. The Sports Bar that's there is only open three nights a week, none of them being sunday. Raises for the staff are unheard of. Days Inn would do well to drop this one at the first opportunity. It is apparent the owners do not care about this property, only about the money it brings in.

Realistic 12/30/12 1:05AM

• I am a Days Inn employee have been for 6 years now. Anyways went to take a trip called made reservations and all that good stuff in Port Huron, Michigan. The guy at the desk tried to tell me cause i was an employyee i get charged by guest, and he was changing the rate. He countined to argue with me I said just give me my room (yes, a couple swear words). He told me that I am a days inn employee and that i am not to act like that, well guy If you dont broadcast it nobody would know. I will not stay at this hotel again. Oh, i was told by the manager I didnt have to Pay deposit and the guy at the front said i did and then argued about it.

Anonymous 4/14/12 4:51PM

• I work at a Days Inn and I am here to tell everyone a secret. If they arent American owned dont stay. The one I work at sucks real bad. These freaks dont give a POO about nobody but their selfs. I am astouded by what satys in these dumps. By the way we have had alot of problems with bed bugs. Please people stay where Americans are working and own. We dont enough jobs for the Americans and so we need help to get this going. Dont stay where dot people run it. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Unknown 12/3/11 7:31PM

• Well I work for a Days Inn and working here has really opened my eyes to see how disgusting it is. Biggest concern.... Well i would have to say the mattresses that my boss has not replaced since he took over this establishment years ago. I would say it's at least 4 years. I'm not really up to date on how often mattresses should be changed but when I get one out of ten guest complaining about bed bugs I think it's time to get some new mattresses. Rooms should be closed down or out of order when a problem like this arises. They should also be put off market when there is mold growing in the bathrooms floor cracks from the over spill of clogged toilets or a dripping pipe. Another rule that I am also aware of is that guest should have some sort of cups in the rooms, well aren't they supposed to be sealed? Yes the answer is yes, yet they don't really seem to care all that much here for christ sake we don't even have a manager. So if you have a problem at this hotel you can put your name on the list to get to talk to the boss. I figure it'll be a couple weeks before he gets to you. We never are stocked up fully on breakfast items, so I advise people that are wanting a breakfast at a Days Inn to really only stay on the weekends thats really the only time they have everything in stock. I would know this because I work as the person that has to restock these items and until recently i was only working on the weekends. Little did I know that once I started the night shift on the weekdays that I would have little food items to work with. so with all that being said I post this up for the people that want to stay at one. I advise you not to do so. I know that Days Inn is a franchise and most of them are independently owned so there's not much that one can do. I ask you all... Do you really want to stay at a place that has a reputation of cutting corners sometimes even fail health inspections? Chose a different one because most likely you will not get what you paid for. If you want the same quality that you would get at a Days Inn but for a fraction of the price I suggest getting the roach motel down the road from Days Inn. Most likely they will have one or two around. This name brand establishment will just let you down.

Anonymous 6/21/11 11:07AM

• Days Inn Pigeon Forge Tennessee, I was an employee until today 10-11-2010. This Days Inn has mold in the rooms, leaking roof, leaking plumping, rooms that smell like cat pee, cracked walls, stained walls, floors , stained carpets beds with blood on the blankets and sheets down to the pad. Rollways tied up with plastic bags, insects in the rooms, stained bath towels and washcloths, stained sheets and pillowcases. Guest adult stuff left in the beds, under the beds and in rooms. They have Mexican families cleaning the rooms. If you can call it that. The owners are from India. All complaints go directly to how these people live theirs life. The manager is white but not any better than the owners. If we had a real health inspector in Pigeon Forge this Days Inn would be shut down if nothing else for the mold that is growing. Days Inn Corporate knows of the condition of this Days Inn. Americans canít complain because they support these people with their money. But who cares right?

deskclerk 10/11/10 1:52PM

Check out these popular comparisons of Days Inn customer service versus other companies:
Days Inn vs. Best Western
Days Inn vs. Comfort Inn
Days Inn vs. Holiday Inn
Days Inn vs. Ramada
Authorized representatives of Days Inn can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

800-441-1618
Days Inn customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Days Inn customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Days Inn corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Days Inn corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Hours of Operation
Find Days Inn hours of operation for locations near you!. You can also find Days Inn location phone numbers, driving directions and maps.

Days Inn hours of operation at HoursOfOperation.biz

Get immediate support for your Days Inn questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Days Inn at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Days Inn user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Days Inn reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

Days Inn joins Columbus hotel mix
He views the business' customer service and a top rating among 10 Columbus hotels on the TripAdvisor website as points of pride. “We're pretty proud of that fact, and we work hard for it,” Criss said. Days Inn, which is part of the Wyndham Hotel Group ...
After unforeseen cancellation, Days Inn refuses a refund
My Amex card was charged a few days later, and I received a call from a Days Inn customer service agent shortly after that, who informed me that nothing ...
Days Inn No. 1 in customer survey
Most of the results are based on customer satisfaction surveys, which is customer service." He said Metallia collects the information. "They gather all the survey responses, we came out on top in the second quarter of 2013." The survey involves more ...