Federal Express Customer Service

Federal Express customer service is ranked #298 out of the 708 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 37.80 out of a possible 200 based upon 244 ratings. This score rates Federal Express customer service and customer support as Disappointing.

• Viewing Federal Express customer service complaints
  • I cannot find a way to file a complaint about a Fed Ex driver. I am an OTR driver myself and was traveling down interstate 80 in Nebraska this morning, April 11, 2014 when I passed a Fed Ex driver who had pulled his privacy curtain completely across his side window. He was not even able to see his driver side mirror. This is absolutely outrages. He cannot see if someone is passing him, he would not be able to see an emergency vehicle coming up on his driver side. He could see NOTHING. Flat out ignorant and dangerous. If you can put me in tough with the proper folks at Fed Ex .. I do have pictures of the truck with curtain pulled and I have the truck number.

Anonymous 4/11/14 8:18PM
  • Your customer service is awful and very unprofessional!!! You have a recording it takes your information then you retransferred to a live operator, who then makes you repeat everything over again. This is crazy you need to fix your service!!

Anonymous 3/26/14 3:42PM
  • sent a smallpackage(less than 5lbs) to Argentina. Paid almost $200. In Argentina, customs said they needed a certificate of origin. Fedex said they would get it for us for an extra $40.00. Then customs in Argentina wanted more money for brokerage fees and storage, including weekends. I realize that customs in Argentina is holding my package hostage, but Fedex has surely shipped to Argentina before and knows the risks. I have spent many hours on the phone with Fedex to see if they can get my package back and if not, then I would like to have a refund-- I paid Fedex for a service they did not deliver. I have been told at least 3 times by Fedex employees that someone will return my call- never happened. Now I am out the Fedex fees and the value of the contents. Will never use them again--highest prices -worst service!

leoban 2/19/14 8:44AM
  • I ordered something from New York to be delivered by FraudEx. It was shipped on January 23 but will not arrive until February 13. How is it even possible that it should take 21 days for "FedEx" (I used to assume that the â??Exâ?? meant â??Expressâ??) to ship a small package from New York to Hawaii? The Pony Express and a slow freighter could get it here quicker. FraudEx is pathetic. FraudEx needs to get it together.

Honolulu Dave 2/5/14 9:57AM
  • Fed X is just like other monopolies. Lot of talk and no service. Charged me 2 day service 4 days later no package. It still in the service center and no action. Run around from all employees. Never use this company again.

Nice 1/30/14 8:25PM
  • The FedEx Ground Home Delivery is the worst business outfit ever. insensitive, wrong phone number listed on line, failure to meet commitment. This unit made me think not to ever use FedEx again

Ojo 12/21/13 11:22AM
  • Boycott FED-EX with their subcons here in the Phillippines. Usatifactory, unreliable service & unproffessional delivery staff. So disappointing on my experience. One thing i guess there are extra hidden charges by its subcons. Very very poor sevice. Missing any dox or attachment on my package left in my address for my inquiry and follow on the same day. ( happened im not around on tym of delivery)

trisha 11/23/13 7:11PM
  • Went to the city building - Hermitage, Pa. - to pay taxes today (11-19-2013) and there was a fed ex truck parked blocking the only 2 handi-cap parking places in the lot. So I parked right next to them - no problem. As I was walking into the building out comes the ed ex guy. I said thanks for blocking the handi-cap parking and he replied "I park there every day" NOT a good thing to say to me when I was having a bad with my feet. The time was after 1:00 p.m.

Don't know who it was, but I hope you can take care of this in the future. I will also be notifying the city building of the situation.

Your fed ex guy did say something else as I got closer to the door but I didn't hear him,

wouldn't have helped the situation at that point.

thanks

tax payer that day 11/19/13 8:25PM
  • I would like to submit a complaint against the driving habit of one of your employees. As I drove through a busy residential area this am about nine, I noticed a fed ex truck , driving faster than the posted limit of 25. I sped up to 35 and still could not keep up, until we reached a stop sign. He was going so fast that he could not maneuver our traffic circles, so he just drove up on the sidewalks! Why was he passing through our subdivision, where he could have used the main roads, into the city of Crozet, Virginia? This is a time in our neighborhood when our children are waiting for their buses. Really bad representation for FED EX.

jdgeer 11/4/13 7:22AM
  • es I am also totally upset about fedex and the customer service playing dummy and give any answer when I call !

I am very upset about your service and at least you charge for cutomer clearance to much !!!! like to explain why I have to pay on one package with a value of 140 USD inport tax 717.000RP Invoice OR and on my second package I have to pay for a value of 130 USD - invoice about 840.000 RP Both package are car dvd-player !

IT CAN NOT BE THAT I HAVE TO PAY MORE ON A PACKAGE WHERE IS THE VALUE MORE LESS .

And at least this charge is almost 50 % of the value of the package. Fedex make here extra money and no one do anything against this scam company in indonesia.

Alex 10/29/13 4:56AM
  • Yes I am also totally upset about fedex and the customer service playing dummy and don´t give any answer when I call !

I am very upset about your service and at least you charge for cutomer clearance to much !!!! They don´t like to explain why I have to pay on one package with a value of 140 USD inport tax 717.000RP Invoice OR and on my second package I have to pay for a value of 130 USD - invoice OR No .01975629 21.Okt.2013 about 840.000 RP Both package are car dvd-player !

Alex 10/23/13 11:11PM
  • I can't believe I spent $250 to shipped goods thru FedEx,and they provided such a bad services!!!! They missed me ALL THE TIME even tho I was waiting at home. They just stick a doortag on FRONT GATE and don't even buzz my doorbell.
    Just now, I ask the driver to wait for me to come down open em doors, and he just went away!!!! I called him 20 times ask him to come back he YELLED at me to NEVER CALL HIM AGAIN! So shady.

Monsta 10/23/13 4:43PM
  • Fed ex is the worst. Waited all day for a delivery. Online it said on the truck for delivery. Next thing I knew status had changed to attempted delivery. I know for certain that the driver never came and did not leave a door tag as proof. Called customer service and they had the nerve to give me the address to come and pick up the package myself. For anything important I will be sure to use UPS
    Disgusted customer

Lisa 10/16/13 2:49PM
  • I have been disappointed in Fed Ex in the past. But it is extremely insulting when they allow your credit to be billed while the wait on numerous customers. I paid on line for printing and had to wait 20 mins while they got paper restalked in the machine. The woman beind the counter kept smiling saying when I am done here I will credit you for the time. The point is TIME. I am a business woman who works alot in the field. It is crazy that I need to drive to the convoy office to get any services. I am sitting in Hillcrest on a Saturday morning trying to get a copy of a legal document copied from my e-mail. I understand that you are not concerned with my personal time but if I pulled all of my business away it will just be a drop in a bucket. But if I made sure that others knew about it would my time be more valuable to your employees or your company?

Anonymous 10/12/13 12:01PM
  • Bad very bad experience. Called two times and promised for delivery date. Item arrived in a different day and left for anyone to pick up from street. Tryed calling got rude responses from two service people. They refused to give their names. No responsibility, no good suppore just very high ignorance.

Anonymous 10/10/13 2:40PM
  • Fed Ex is the worst - how can they send a package to the wrong city? HORRIBLE SERVICE...THIS IS THE LAST TIME I USE THEIR SERVICES...please let others know about their horrible service

Anonymous 10/7/13 8:12AM
  • My! I wish I had read these before I attempted to fedex 3 boxes last week. Unbelievable that the driver for 2 days classified my delivery as "delivery exception" since we could not be reached. In fact my son watched the tracking change from "in transit" to "delivery exception." Yesterday we verified address and phone info. This is my first and LAST time to go Fedex.
    Fed_up with Fedex.

Fed_up_FedEx 10/5/13 9:31PM
  • What a bad experience I had with FED EX twice delivering my package. They have no ideas what they are doing instead helping creating more problems with the customers. My first package was left under the porch as they said and was never received by me . Once I reported they checked their office called and confirmed and could not find the lost package and advised me to file a claim of lost. The second package was requested to deliver on my business address and FED ex refused to deliver on my business whereas there office confirmed my email accepting this change. When I did not received the delivery again . I called their customer service and the lady on the customer service refused to leave the package on my nearest location or leave the package on their head office. What a mistake of using this poor service and ask the others not using FED EX ever. This is very poor customer service and this is the reason their company hopefully will be belly up soon and the blame will be those peoples who are not taking an action on this customer service peoples and taking corrective action to built business.

Bash45 9/24/13 1:17PM
  • I personally do not understand why my vendor uses FedEX because they are the WORST carrier ever! When they first came onto the scene, they were great! But UPS suddenly blew by them with their "LOGISTICS." I had the pleasure of working for UPS during the holidays and understand WHY they are such a top-notch carrier and customer relations company! Never have I had a problem with my deliveries. NEVER!! But FedEX... only once did I receive a package without incident; maybe because it wasn't business related. Otherwise, I've been LIED TO over and over again on various occasions about a delivery of my packages that WAS NEVER delivered. And my colleague had the same problems with them and warned me not to use them! If I was to rate them 1 being the worst and 10 being the best... they wouldn't even make the scale. Now I have to rethink my relationship with my supplier as to whether I would continue ordering from them because FEDEX is their carrier of choice!!

imicksdrinks 8/30/13 1:29PM
  • I was called a fraud today because they called to verify my telephone? I have used the service two times three years ago. Verify what?I have not used it since but others have sent me stuff. Another rude girl on the phone who said I told them Fed Ex didn't know what it was doing(oh what a big surprise that is) and so she was making my account number fraudulent. I asked for a letter detailing the fraud. Off to a lawyer I will go. She hung up on me. Now they will play their recordings after she insulted me and decide who is right. We all know how that is going to turn out. Im done with this crummy, too big company who thinks customers don't matter.

unhappy 8/26/13 4:21PM
  • I was suppose to get a package on the 15th the driver made NO attempt there was NO door tag left, I waited home all day AND my neighbor was home as well- his dog barks like crazy if he hears someone walking down the hall- NO BARKING dog. The driver said he made an attempt-he lied. It came at 9:45 PM the next day, supposedly he had truck issues! FED EX simply states they use contractors to deliver ground packages they are not employees. SO, what does this mean they hire incompetent people- not good for them.

SHEI 8/17/13 12:03PM
  • Very unsatisfactory service. Paid to have package delivered from America quickly. Arrived in Ireland from America very quickly but when it arrived in carrickfergus the problems started. After giving another address because the first supposedly wasn't recognised the same thing happened. Not delivered. Have these delivery vans no Sat nav and do the drivers not speak English? I'm now sitting waiting at 6.30am for customer service to open to arrange delivery myself. No problem with customer service staff.last call to them I was put through to someone in Canada. I'm in Ireland.

lmon 8/14/13 11:02PM
  • Unbelievably horrible service. For a customer service company they lack in the customer service part. Have had numerous packages shipped and each time there seems to be a new problem. If your not home when they come to drop off the package your screwed because they don't leave it and sometimes they don't even leave the notice that they have been there. Phoning the customer service line is like pulling teeth and when you finally get ahold of someone they cannot do anything for you anyways but tell you where the package is. The last time I called they in fact lied to me saying that the drivers don't leave notes but yet one of my neighbors had a sticky note left on their mailbox only a few days before. Stay Away for FedEx of your going to get FedUp

FedUp 8/14/13 7:58AM
  • Very simple booking and pick up. Parcel that was meant to take 3/5 days ended up taking 10. Customer service is non existent. Pathetic. First and last time I'll be using fedex

davo 7/27/13 4:48AM
  • I sent a FED EX envelope to the Veteran's Admin Center in St. Paul MN last week --They are the primary tenant of the One Federal Building at One Federal Drive -- there is NO SUITE # in their mailing address -- again, as they are THE primary tenant occupying the building. On the FED EX airbill I wrote in all capital letters: "VETERANS ADMIN". Instead of delivering it to them, the FED EX driver sent it back wanting to know if it was meant for the Dept. of Veterans Affairs !! HOW DO YOU SPELL THE WORD 'DUH' ??? When I called on it the FED EX rep transferred me to another agent without even telling me she was doing so on the phone. HOW DO YOU SPELL "ZERO TELEPHONE ETIQUETTE" ?? I paid BIG MONEY to have this delivered on time. Now I suppose they will return it to me, costing me well over a week's delay in delivery as well as all my time and money. HOW DO YOU SPELL "FIRED FOR LIFE", FED EX ?? I AM FED UP WITH FED EX !!!! It's back to UPS for me, at least they hire agents with 3 digit I.Q.s --
    FED EX, You suck !!

Gary Bear 6/5/13 8:11AM
  • I want to compliment my Federal Express Drivers Gary bitter, Fed Grond Driver Wauconda, and Kevin Thimios, Federal Express Air Wauconda. These two gentlemen are courteouse, knowledgeable and get the job done. Recently a UPS Driver refused to carry a package beyond the front door.

Good customer service is expected but great customer service deserves recognition.

Please than Gary and Kevin for the excelletn customer service they provide.

A very, very, very satisfied Fed Exp Customer.

Faith 1/25/13 3:11PM
  • Shelly is the best customer service rep with whom to speak. She is great help. You can get great help from federal exp. I will use their again.

mike 12/23/12 3:48PM
  • Just called the 8004653339 # qand s/w Rob right away and he answered all my questions. Very Happy with service.

z1 girl 12/16/12 2:33PM
  • THE MOST OUTSTANDING FEATURE OF FX SERVICE IS THE GENERAL BEHAVIOR OF IT'S STAFF: FROM BOOKINGS TO COLLECTIONS FROM OUR PREMISES.
    THIS HAS BEEN OBSERVED BY THE UNDERSIGNED FOR SOMETIME NOW.
    PERHAPS THE USERS (OF FX)EXPECTATIONS ARE HIGH - THIS MAY BE DUE TO YOUR ADVTG CAMPAIGN.

I HV PERSONALLY VISITED YR OPER.OFFICE( IN CIAS, BEFORE THEY MOVED TO ALPS) ON BEHALF OF MY SON'S ATTEMPT TO SEND URGENT PKGS TO CHINA ( MOLEX ) AND I HV YET TO COME UPON ANYONE WHO'S ARROGANT, RUDE, OR DISCOURTEOUS. CONGRATS ! THEY'RE ALL WELL TRAINED!!

WHAT'S MORE INTERESTING IS TO MEET ONE OF YOUR GUYS WHO ASKED " IS THERE ANYTHING FOR FX"??

I AM REFERRING TO A MR FADLI ( 469706 )
    HE MAY APPEAR TO BE CLUMSY( FAT ) BUT HE'S EVER WILLING TO HELP !!

WITH RESPECT,

S H Tan
    hp 96890437
    a/c 17952728-6
    JUNE 26th, 2012

same as below 6/26/12 12:45AM
  • I just spoke to a representative about a pickup. She was courteous and very helpful, took a while to find her, but the results were very satisfactory. I did have help from an online comments regarding reaching a rep. Thanks to all

Anonymous 6/4/12 11:05AM
  • The ECU School of Dental Medicine was attending the ADEA Conference in Orlando. A booth display was shipped/received at the convention ctr. but then was sent back prior to the scheduled time. Fed Ex. Mgr, Don Williams was just great in tracking down the pkg. and getting if off a truck before it left FL. and arranging for retrieval. Because of his excellent customer service and taking time to help solve the problem, ECU was able to fully participate in the conference. We appreciate his thoroughness and follow-up. Great JOB!!

Anonymous 3/19/12 12:27PM
  • I would like to thank you for having driver who cares about the customer like Terri Minchew from the Woodway, TX area. I placed 2 orders with a company who sent both orders to the wrong address. The address was a vacant house that was about to be moved. The first delivery was obtained by a neighbor, and when Terri Minchew went to deliver the second order, she realized there was a problem. She recovered the first order, contacted the local post office and had them put her in touch with me, and then she delivered the orders to my home in the course of her regular route through Blooming Grove and Frost, Texas. The orders werer time-sensitive for a fundraiser at the school where I teach, and your driver saved the day! Thank you so much!

Kimi Muldner 2/8/12 1:03PM
  • Just talked to one of your representatives, Brenda, she
    was most helpful! I am expecting a package from
    California, and saw that the delivery date was removed, she let me know that it would be coming tomorrow, 1/17, and that if I am not at home, leave a
    note with the tracking#, and my signature. I am most
    happy, that she put my mind at ease!
    Marilyn Imbur

Marilyn Imbur 1/16/12 10:01AM
  • My name is Michael Phillips. I just want to thank you for getting a package mailed to me in Bremerton, Washington. My wife put the wrong street on the mailing label. Some how, your company was able to track me down to find the right street address. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous 12/15/11 1:32PM
  • your customer service line is excellent..I got transferred three times and each time I was treated fantastic....well done

Anonymous 10/25/11 12:35PM
  • TO: CUSTOMER SERVICE
    RE: CLARK BOYD, HIGH POINT, NC

FROM: MITCHELL GOLD + BOB WILLIAMS
    HIGH POINT, NC 27260

Your employee, Clark Boyd, was the most polite and accommodating agent that I have had contact. He came back to the Showroom
    and picked up five packages that had the wrong label. The packages had been in the showroom for two days and other packages needed to be picked up and the packages were to go Ground and not Express. He was so pleasant and his appearance was impeccable and with a ready smile. He needs to be recognized for being an outstanding employee. Successful companies need successful mindful employees and that is CLARK BOYD!

Thank you for allowing comments regarding your employees.

Carol Dennis
    MITCHELL GOLD + BOB WILLIAMS
    Showroom Employee

Anonymous 10/22/11 10:34AM
  • Re: tracking number 797363594322

Monday I placed an order and it was to ship overnight.

Some around the lab started to mumble "that means second day."

I was taken by surprise. Why would next day mean second day?

I found out that the comments stem from our being on an island.

Where have you heard, "That's not the way it has been before?"

Tuesday morning I called customer service or maybe it was tracking. Don't remember.

The young lady said that it was enroute and that she would send a message to the local terminal.

Around 930-1000 I received a message to call Sandy at the local terminal. She told me that the truck was unloading and that I could pick it up at the terminal.

Somehow "the was it always is" turned second day delivery into 1015 next morning.

Whatever you all did had me on cloud 9 all day Tuesday.

Thanks tonnes!!!!!! You are great!!!!

John Grant

shepherdmaxx 8/3/11 2:56PM
  • I am a recent customer, who had to receive a package urgently on Saturday, April 30th. Mark, and Tanya of the Florida Mining branch in Tampa, FL went out of their way to really make sure I received my packages. They were friendly, courteous, and kind. They showed that there are employees that actually care about the customers, and their needs. They are an asset to Federal Express.

Anonymous 5/1/11 8:53PM
  • OFFICE, COPYING, PHOTO COMPUTER SUPPIES AND ACCESS
    YOU ARE MISSING AN OPPORTUNITY BY NOT LISTING OFFICE SERVICES IN PHONE BOOKS ACROSS USA ,ESPECIALLY ASHEVILLE ,NC AREA SUGGEST YO ADVERTISE IN LOCAL NEWPAPERS, MAGAZINES,BILLBOARDS, AS THE FORMERLY KNOWN KINKO'S IS NOT GETTING THE BUSINESS IT SO WELL DESERVES - GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND KNOW HOW.
    MY SERVICE BY MELISSA IN THE ASHEVILLE OFFICE CENTER WAS EXCELLENT LAST WEEK.

Anonymous 11/18/10 9:57AM
  • I just had to deal with UPS and realized how much I love FEDEX. 99.9 times out of 100 they have the package where it is supposed to be on time. Their drivers are friendly and accurate. Their people at the FEDEX facility are helpful and friendly, I use the Temecula, CA office.

I am going to start a business and FEDEX you are my choice for all my shipping business.

Thank you for a great company.

LARickley 11/13/10 7:00AM
  • I would like to take this time to say ''Thank you'' to Fed Ex for taking pride in the people that you have wearing not only your uniforms ,but also your reputation....I am very pleased with the service that I received from one of your 'Delivery/Drivers ,it seems to me as if they went over and beyond to give me Satisfaction in my delivery ...but they simply stated ,this is my job.

I make a habit of learning the names of any one tha I come in contact with in the event I may need to reach them for any reason.

The name that goes with the person that I received excellent customer service from is Charlene Hollis.

As she said 'she is just doing her job....what I will say about that is she is doing her job and taking pride in the job that she does.

Thanking you again ,for taking pride in the service that you perform.

Olivia A. N.

OlvNola 10/28/10 7:52PM
  • A FedEx employee caused a big problem at one of their locations. However by phone a rep worked hard on correcting the mistake. She arranged to have the shipment sent from California to Pennsylvania and delivered to my home in less than 12 hours! She actually called me 3 times on the progress. Companies make mistakes but how well they correct them is the mark of a great company...outstanding customer service.

Anonymous 9/23/10 5:39PM
  • Dear Federal Express, I am extremely satisfied with the customer service that Mr. Tennant and Mr. Gilkey rendered to me in delivering my 1968 Ford Mustang Hood(HBG-961615)to me. They were both very professional and they are excellent repesentatives for your company. They are to be commended and highly recommended! The hood was very professionally packaged also. Again, thank you very much. Truly,

Richard A. Roberts
    05MAR10

1968 STANG 3/5/10 2:32PM
  • I used the info above to reach a real person regarding delivery of a Fed X home delivery package schedules to be delivered on a Saturday to a business. The Saturday delivery was necessary but I don't know why it was sent home delivery. The tracking on line said the package was "out for delivery".
    Anyway I was nervous that the package might not be delivered due to the home delivery thing to a business address.
    When I called the automated system I said "representative" about 4 times and was immediately switched to a real person who was very helpful and was trying to contact the driver when he walked through the door.
    I found FedX very helpful trying to resolve the situation.

Anonymous 10/24/09 9:19AM
  • I had a wonderful experience with Fed. Ex. I was attempting to mail birthday gifts to one of my grandchildren in VA. last July. I was too late for the post office, and feeling disappointed returning to my daughter's during my visit in Greencastle, PA. from CA. I spotted a Fed. EX. van backed up to a small commercial building. The driver was in the van ready to drive away. My last hope for having the gifts arrive on time was about to drive away. The driver, Donnie, I believe his name was, got out of his van and waited while the two people in the office, Brian Zook and Kathy Barnhard, were more than eager to help. All three were patient and very helpful while we boxed and addressed the package. I left feeling appreciated and was grateful that I had received such wonderful service. Thanks Donnie, Brian, Kathy, and FEDERAL EXPRESS. I also loved Tom Hank's movie "Cast Away." Now there's service for you. :)
    Don
    #4118 1026 2038

donhealy 9/13/09 11:13AM
  • For the defense this forum does not seem to differentiate between the different FedEx Services. FedEx as a large corperation and is actually broken down by subsidiary companies that are run independent of each other. Express-Ground-Home-Freight-Custom Critical-Same Day-and I am sure there are more specific to other markets that I am not aware of. I would like to see complaints more specific to the service you rendered.

I would also like to explain that when you order something on line and you are paying for shipping charges for any kind of shipping method you are not the shipper of the package the company that you ordered from is. You are paying the company you ordered from and they pay the shipper be it Fedex, UPS or USPS via a company account number. The online company you order from is our customer and you are their customer therefore they must file any claims for any loss or damages because they pay the shipping company and have a contract agreements with us regarding loss or damages to shipments they send to their customers. Most companies will reship a new order to you at no charge, they file a claim with us.

I am distressed by all of the negative feedback. I have worked for FedEx Express for more than 15 years. I love my job and go above and beyond to help resolve customer complaints and service failures.

justanemp 9/22/11 2:17PM

• hey guess what fedex employees are human too! we make mistakes just like other humans we have company rules we have to follow if you live in obscure areas we are not going to be there by 1030 by the way there is no 1000 commitment it is 1030 to some area 1200 in others 430 in yet others and some are no commitment at all... please read the fine print before you start complaining about htings you know nothing about get your facts straight before you start complaining about something you know nothing about we dont claim to know anything about your jobe but you sure assuming to know everything about ours.... have a great day!!!!!

fedex 5/17/11 11:39AM

Check out these popular comparisons of Federal Express customer service versus other companies:
Federal Express vs. DHL
Federal Express vs. UPS
Federal Express vs. US Postal Service
Authorized representatives of Federal Express can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

800-463-3339
Federal Express customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Federal Express customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Federal Express corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Federal Express corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Hours of Operation
Find Federal Express hours of operation for locations near you!. You can also find Federal Express location phone numbers, driving directions and maps.

Federal Express hours of operation at HoursOfOperation.biz

Get immediate support for your Federal Express questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Federal Express at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Federal Express user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Federal Express reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

Dazi doganali: FedEx precisa
Nella certezza di aver operato secondo quanto stabilito dalla normativa comunitaria e italiana siamo comunque dispiaciuti se qualcosa nel processo non sia risultato chiaro e per questo la informiamo che verrà contattato dal nostro customer service ...
Fedex viagra overnight
A wide variety of binders may be used, while the fourth, the shelf prices are outrageous compared to other markets, effectively, helpful customer service agents at NorthWestPharmacy, Viagra is one thing, G. PAA percent latter if present, and your dog ...
Stranger Runs Up $856 On My FedEx Account, FedEx Won't Help
He tried customer service chat, and the representative wasn't helpful at all. “The representative said the list of charges are on my online account,” William wrote to Consumerist. “I replied that I [was looking at my online account] and the total is ...