Fisher Price Customer Service

Fisher Price customer service is ranked #9 out of the 724 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 127.46 out of a possible 200 based upon 51 ratings. This score rates Fisher Price customer service and customer support as Acceptable.

Acceptable Overall Customer Service Rating
  • As a whole the customer service and company itself are horrible. How can they even run a business with the protocol they follow. I bought a vehicle (made in Mexico) from Toys r Us and it was missing parts, did what the owner's manual said and low and behold FP CAN'T get the replacement part. They want me to cut the wiring harness and render the vehicle USELESS for a simple plastic plug and a couple nuts and bolts. Called Toys R Us and can't seem to get them to take the vehicle back either. Something to be said for made in the USA!!

Carol 7/18/13 7:46AM
  • Customer service is very nice and helpful plus you don't have to wait long but as for the company... they suck. I bought a my little sweetie swing and after two months the motor stopped working. I was promised a new motor would be shipped out to me a month later since they were on back order. Well two months later I get another text saying it won't be shipped out for another two weeks. By the time I get it mydaughter will be ttoo big for it. I paid 180 dollars for it too. This is ridiculous.

alainasmommy 5/1/13 4:37PM
  • First of all the 800 # says the hours are Mon - Fri 9A - 6P ET (not 9A - 7P). I have tried calling 3 times though with in these times and went through prompt after prompt never getting anywhere.

I find this company very difficult to deal with. 6 weeks since my order and I call the company I placed an order with for the 2nd time (first time I had to wait one more week as they had 4-6 weeks to deliver my product) to find out that Fisher Price has the product I ordered listed as back ordered now. I ordered this the 2nd week of October and now they are saying they can't guarantee me getting it by Christmas. OMG! Really!?!? Not the first time I have had an issue with Fisher Price ... I can guarantee that it WILL BE the last. Fisher Price will never be purchased by me in the future.

Stacy 11/26/12 5:25PM
  • I have been a Mediacom customer foe 5 years, my bill has been paid on time every month, yet every month something dosent work, right now it is the ondemand, it has not worked since march 6th, this is april 16th, on april 3rd the repairman from mediacom came to fix it, and told me it was out everywhere, today i alled and was told it is not out anywhere, and has not been out, and their records indicate the repair was canceled at the door. What am i to do?

skip2 4/17/12 9:04AM
  • I intended to purchase full range of Thomas and Friends products (for my dauther birthday) and the Fisher's Malaysia told me they can't help but asked me to make a hunting expeditions at shopping malls. I surprise they even claimed that they don't quote "..have system to track inventory in trade.." they can't even give a full range of the product list.

Andrew Chong 2/19/12 11:28PM
  • Looking for replacement parts and when I called...3 different times it disconnected me each time. So what kind of customer service is this? Not at all impressed with Fisher Price.

Anonymous 1/5/12 2:51PM
  • Fisher-Price Music.com failed to respond to an issue I had about an online purchase. I mistakenly ordered downloads instead of actual CD's; when I tried to call immediately afterwards to change the order, no one at FP even knew the phone number of the music department of FP. Then I tried online via "the help desk" only to send email after email with only automatic responses. During the next 5 weeks, despite my email reminders, no one at FP Music tried to resolve or even discuss the issue. How disappointing. ([email protected])

Anonymous 12/29/11 2:31PM
  • We lost a little car belonging to a specific item. Mattel says: "we don’t carry replacement parts for this product", and that's it. They produce these toys, ofcourse they have all the parts, it's just to much for them to provide this kind of service for their customers.

Netherlends 11/28/11 5:05AM
  • My grand kids search through the fisher price catalog to select what they want from grammy (me). My grand daughter chose the fisher price all in one newborn twin playset as all she wanted. I'm on a budget and told her I could afford to by it for her. I decided to order it right now before we even got to December (in plenty of time I though). Now I go to order it and it's all ready sold out? Really? In November? Why put something like that, when you have so few of them, in your catalog. I'm really disappointed in Fisher price right now. I've checked everywhere and they are really expensive every where else. I like to give my grand kids quality toys and always bought FP, but I;m really not happy with you right now.

Disappointed Grammy 11/13/11 7:59PM
  • When I clicked on an con for support on the Fischer Price page, it went to ASK TEC SUPPORT. At this site they asked if i would pay $42 for their help! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!

Anonymous 11/4/11 5:36PM
  • I am also very disappointed with the customer service. My call was regarding a baby monitor that is no longer working after 7 months of use. The lady told me that monitors do not work when you have two systems and I told her that we have more than one child. She then offered to have me send back the monitors and then I would receive a new one in the mail....what would I do while I am waiting on the new one..go without a monitor. The second choice was that they would send me a new one out and then I would be charged the amount..once they received my new one, could send the monitor back and then I would receive credit on my card...very very disappointed in this customer service for such a large company. And they do not even take AMEX.

Anonymous 9/29/11 7:49AM
  • very disappointed...my monitor has broken 2 times....the first time the lady was friendly and sent a part out and it worked ( with lots more static) but better then nothing...this time the second one broke ( need to mention that they are in PERFECT condition)...and the lady says I have to send the whole system in and it will take 4-6 weeks to send me a new one..yes when my Laugh and LEarn chair was broken they sent me a $50 voucher to buy a new one without returning the product...soo im supposed to go 4-6 weeks without a baby monitor???very sad service..I buy lots from them..but am thinking about refusing to buy any of their product....ive had to phone them 5 times this year alone for product defects!!!!

Anonymous 8/29/11 6:18PM
  • I'm very disappointed they can't find the back piece to my swing i'm willing to pay for just the batties cover for my swing but they don't carry them in stock you can order one off e bay she said, She wasn't friendly at all to me i was very upset and disappointed. Maybe one day they will have what you need.

Bobby Bowen 8/27/11 2:05PM
  • I spent $70 some dollars on computer cool school and $20 per disc for the other parts. My kids PC breaks and we buy a new one but I can't find the original driver disc. They want to charge me for it instead of sending me the download. RIP OFF! I am paying more attention to Mattel & fisher prie and letting everyone know about their great driver support they gave me!

Anonymous 2/28/11 4:14PM
  • I am really disappointed in Fisher Price. We needed to get a battery cover for the Laugh and Learn House. That is one of the things that they don't stock, so now none of the great things about the house can be used. How does that make any sense??? They carry other parts for it that aren't a big deal if you don't have, but not the battery cover which is the biggest safety issue of the product!! Very disappointed!

Anonymous 2/28/11 12:29PM
  • I cannot for the life of me find where to contact Fisher Price / Mattel regarding a product I purchased for my grandson. It is important that I contact them.

DeeDee 1/7/11 8:19AM
  • I am disapointed that the Doll house you made in the late 1960's is no longer available. It was so perfect that you could not improve on it. It folded like a suitcase had the furniture and even had a doorbell. My daughter loved hers but somewhere along the line it got lost. She is 47 now. I am trying to find one for my great grand daughter. The ones you have on line now do not measure up. [email protected]

janarnold 1/3/11 9:39AM
  • We have a rainforest bouncy seat and the arch thing clicks and shorts out constantly. I called and was told it was too old to replace for free. However, we just got this brand new in July.

not happy :( 12/16/10 3:15PM
  • Bought a F150 Power Wheel in Oct as a Xmas present and a tiny part was missing. Called the 1-800 # instead of returning it to the store like it says in the manuel. We have been jerked around by customer service since then and only today 12-6-10 I was notified by an independent hobby shop that works on these power wheels that Fisher Price has sent the part to him and he will mail it to me.Before this point I have made numerous calls to the customer service at FP and been promised repeatedly that the part would be ordered. I do not understand why a brand new truck that cost $300 can cause such a headache over one little tiny missing piece. All I got for my troubles was “sorry” so I guess my sorry self will not be buying anything else from this company.

Disgruntled Former FP Customer 12/6/10 4:44PM
  • I am really disappointed I bought the Fisher Price play my way customizable at Target for my son 3 weeks ago for his birthday and was going to buy the additional bins for him for Christmas. Fisher Price still lists this on there website as an exclusive to Target and Target say they are no longer carrying it and all items were clearanced. Now i can't get the bins for the set. Customer Service couldn't give an information other to say I needed to contact target or I could try calling a different department.

JHI 11/15/10 10:38AM
  • Purchased a product that was defective. Keys were located in the wrong places on a computer keyboard. The only available solution is for me to package the item and then wait in line at the post office to send the toy back at my expense. When the toy is received they will mail one back. This process could take up to 30 days. They are sending me an e-mail to send with the package. I could have mailed the keyboard this morning but I have not received the e-mail as of yet (4:30). I am told it could take up to 24 hours for them to send me the e-mail.
    This is a bad procedure. This kind of customer service is unacceptable for a company like Fisher Price.

parentofthree 9/23/10 4:27PM
  • I had a terrible service issue with FB, I rec'd an email stating there was a 30% off sale. I placed the order and the 30% was not taken off. I called the 800 right away and it stated they would be open at 6:00 a.m. Central time, it was now 6:15 central time and no one was answering. I called again at 7:15 Central time and was a recording stating there were techincal difficulties. Finally a rep. answered i told her my siutation and she said there was nothing she could do, the 30% was the prior day only. She said the ycouldn't contact the wharehouse to flag to order to be cancelled, told me to refuse the order, I told her I couldn't do that because USPS and UPS always leave my shipments on my porch whether I am home or not. She was not willing to help me at all. Finally after a 25 minute call she said she would honor the 30% off.

BRI 8/31/10 5:34AM
  • Viewing positive Fisher Price customer service ratings
  • Excellent customer service! I had an issue with a product, called customer service, they walked me through some troubleshooting steps, found out what was wrong and shipped me the needed parts. Great experience!

CrystalC 10/14/13 12:17PM
  • Customer service is awsome one phone call and everything was taking care of

Anonymous 10/2/13 2:13PM
  • I had a very good experience with customer service. The hours listed here are wrong. They are open until 6pm EST, not 7pm. I didn't wait long for a representative and the person I spoke with was very pleasant and helpful. She tried to troubleshoot the problem first and when that didn't work she ordered me a new motor. She also dropped the price for me since the "My Little Lamb" swing I had was an older model and had a discontinue part. Unfortunately the part is back ordered for 2 weeks, but I'm ok with that. It's better than going out and getting another brand new swing when it'll only be used for a couple more months. Overall I'm pleased with the customer service.

2busy2sleep 4/19/13 7:38PM
  • Customer service was prompt and amazing! Very easy to work with! Will continue to purchase fisher price stuff for along time!!!!

Anonymous 4/3/13 12:23PM
  • I'm very much impressed with Fisher Price customer service, lets just say, i will be making sure to purchase Fisher Price toys for my little one! Thank you Fisher Price for making it so easy to get a resolution to an issue so quickly!

Sara1 3/13/13 7:15AM
  • Susan was so very helpful! This is why I buy fisher price for my baby! Customer service at it's best! And this is coming from someone highly trained in customer service for over 10 years. Thank you!

J.harris 3/11/13 10:42AM
  • Great customer service! They picked up after just a few seconds. Took the time to listen to my concern (a missing piece) and are sending what I need out ASAP. The rep was friendly and efficient. I called from work, so didn't have all of the information I needed but she worked with me to problem solve. I was off the call in less than five minutes with everything I need!

Anonymous 11/27/12 11:57AM
  • Great customer service! No hassle at all, they are sending me a new motor right away! This is my second cradle swing motor to go out, so I wouldn't write the swing itself a wonderful review, but the customer service was simple to use and an easy resolution. Now what will I do for the week until the new motor arrives?!

clearbell 11/19/12 4:05PM
  • Wonderful customer service. I called the number and someone answered right away. Helped me with my snug a bunny swing. They are sending me a new motor. One happy customer.

mommyof2 11/14/12 2:20PM
  • I got the "My little lamb" swing from Fisher Price as a gift at my baby shower. After having the swing for a few months the motor quit working. I called Fisher Price and the representative I talked to was fantastic! She sent me a whole new motor system and even emailed me the directions!!! I was thinking I was going to have to buy a whole new swing, Thank you Fisher Price!!!!! Love you guys!

Anonymous 11/2/12 8:49AM
  • Great customer service. Had trouble with an IXL that was purchased as a gift at Christmas time for my daughter. The C/S rep was pretty sure the toy was defective at this point and is sending me a voucher for the price of the IXL and a a mailing label to return the defective one.

rosecurry 8/14/12 2:00PM
  • Amazing customer service Jazmine did an outstanding job.

Anonymous 7/9/12 1:52PM
  • had a defective product and when i called for assistant i immediately got someone on the phone and immediately with a friendly personality she solved my problem, very impressed. will continue to buy fisher price stuff with this kind of service.

momareal 6/19/12 7:56AM
  • they were very nice, professional, and helpful. We had a toy quit working fairly soon after its purchase and i was just calling to vent.
    After speaking with a nice gal at 800#, they are sending us a voucher for the amount we paid for the toy. Pretty cool.

Anonymous 5/24/12 9:35AM
  • Great Customer service! Helped me with the Snug a Bunny Swing. Sent out a new one! Great job. Easy to get a hold of someone!

jholmes1215 5/22/12 7:03AM
  • I just called about the my little lamb cradle & swing that had a motor stop working after about 6months. And the representative who assisted me was amazing she helped me first trouble shoot to see if the swing just had a different issue & when it didn't fix it she put in a request to ship out a new motor assembly. I am very satisfied with their customer service when they actually are helpful. Because I was about to give up hope when I tried to call yesterday & was told they have no clue in how to help me what so ever & the supervisors were in a meeting. I am so glad I tried calling them again today.

Anonymous 10/4/11 11:19AM
  • They take their time with you and are very knowledgeable. Very pleased.

littlemiss 6/27/11 1:40PM
  • The customer service rep was very friendly and highly accommodating. I am very pleased with the solution they provided for a broken product I had purchased

cobba 6/1/11 11:36AM
  • I was really surprised with how great the customer service when I call last week about an important pat of a baby’s toy that was eaten by the dog. They got all my information and they toy information and had the replacement part shipped right out no charge. A week later it arrived and my son is once again enjoying his favorite toy. Thank you Fisher Price large or small businesses just don’t do thinks like that anymore!! Good old fashion service.

HAPPY 5/24/11 4:15PM
  • oh well the lady was real nice but she wasnt able to provide a charger for my sons dinosour
    I guess I will have to make on lol

sundance 4/5/11 11:32AM
  • i just got off the phone with fisherprice.. I had a really nice lady that worked me threw. I needed to get a new copy of the cd that comes with the fisherprice IXL and good thing is there was a download online she explained to me how to get there..

terishenette 2/28/11 10:18AM
  • I spoke with the nicest customer representative in the customer service department--so thank you so much!!!!

Anonymous 2/21/11 12:06PM
  • I am so pleased with fisher price. The refrigerator on our Laugh and Play Kitchen broke off, after speaking to customer service, they were able to write us a check for the amount that we paid for our kitchen and use it however we wish. Thank you:)

Anonymous 1/28/11 1:44PM
  • I bought a craddle swing from fisher price. I spent a little over one hundred and fifty dollars big bucks rite! Well the swing worked for a about nine months and worked wonders for me.My daughter would not sleep unless in the swing it stoped swinging after nine months not sure if she was to heavy or what the problem was. I called fisher price and they offered to replace the swing free of charge no recipt needed or send me a refund check. The english speeking woman I spoke with was a dear, I will only buy fisher price when there is an option from now on love them GREAT company

jess315 1/20/11 8:45AM
  • The lady I spoke to was so nice abs helpful! Our rainforest bouncer baron top doesnot work and they are send g us a new one free of charge! I wish I had of called sooner! Again so nice!!!

Anonymous 12/3/10 10:59AM

Check out these popular comparisons of Fisher Price customer service versus other companies:
Fisher Price vs. Graco
Fisher Price vs. LeapFrog
Fisher Price vs. Lego
Fisher Price vs. Little Tikes
Fisher Price vs. Mattel
Fisher Price vs. Vtech
Authorized representatives of Fisher Price can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

800-432-5437
Fisher Price customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Fisher Price customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Fisher Price corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Fisher Price corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Get immediate support for your Fisher Price questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Fisher Price at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Fisher Price user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Fisher Price reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

Fisher Price hiring seasonal helpers
To help deal with increased volume during the holiday season the company is hiring seasonal help at its call center. Seasonal workers must be 18-years-old ...
More than 10 Million Fisher-Price Toys Recalled
Concerned parents should contact Mattel customer service as soon as possible to file and complaints or injury reports that may be related to the recalled ...
Fisher-Price Announces Recall of over 10 Million Toys
The specific products and descriptions are available on the CPSC website. if you own one of the listed toys you can call Mattel's customer service line at ...