Guitar Hero Customer Service

Guitar Hero customer service is ranked #126 out of the 724 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 56.78 out of a possible 200 based upon 11 ratings. This score rates Guitar Hero customer service and customer support as Disappointing.

• We bought Band Hero for out son for Christmas and the nobs that hold the symbols on were not in the box. We called this number and were told that there were 49 CALLERS ahead of us and the wait time would be 71 MINUTES!!!! I am only three minutes into the call and I am already mad!! We will see I make it. UPDATE!! Now its 74 minutes!! What a joke!!

Anonymous 12/27/10 3:06PM
  • This game equipment (drum sets) is the most defective piece of junk that I've ever purchased. Three things broke (the pedal, the red pad, and cymbal) in a matter of three weeks. I returned it to the store and recieved another one. This one broke in one date (the red pad registers 3 hits when touched only once). The store would not let me return it this one, because it already accepted my first return. This is the worst game equipment ever. Do not purchase, unless you want to be very, very disappointed and out $150. Absolutely pathetic!!!

Alex 10/8/10 11:00PM
  • Can you not actually make something that works? A couple of years ago i bought GH3 and i had it for about a 2-3 months (out of warranty) and the red guitar button stopped working, then all of them. thats problem number 1.
    2. i got GH5 for x-mas and the guitar tapping strip hits by itself, i have to turn it off everytimne i go on the game
    3. i got the drum kits as well on x-mas, they worked for about 2 months, i got them seperatly as they were on limited offer, the orange symbal doesnt work and now the yellow one is giving up.
    I expected alot more from a business that can simply afford to make better equipment for the gamers.

Sam 5/16/10 7:39AM
  • GHWT drums stopped working in first 90 days. Got replacement kit and they stopped working in first 10 minutes. Got 3rd set and they stopped working after a week. It's a defective product and customer support is non-existent. Now we're out of warranty. We were told we cold get replacement for $150.....I said f-off! Everyone that buys this game is getting ripped off. I want my money back!

mr360 12/31/09 10:49AM
  • THEY HAVE BY FAR THE WORST AUTOMATION/CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM I HAVE EVER TALKED TO. I SIMPLY ASKED IF THE DOWNLOADED SONGS WITH GUITAR HERO 5 WOULD COMPATIABLE WITH THE GH VAN HALEN GAME YOU GET FREE WITH IT. THEY TOLD ME IT HASNT BEEN RELEASED YET WHEN I RECIEVE AN EMAIL FROM NEVERSOFT THAT MY GAME IS ON IT'S WAY AND I HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER. THERE NEEDS TO BE BETTER COMMUNICATION HERE. NO WONDER EA IS SO MUCH BETTER WITH ROCK BAND. I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THIS.

Anonymous 10/1/09 12:05PM
  • I just bought the game system yesterday. We played it for 30 minutes and the red drum stopped working. The store relunctantly exchanged it the next morning, but when I got the new one home the kick drum didn't work. I wish I would have known they were selling a defective product before I spent my money. I guess that's why they are on sale right now.

Anonymous 9/19/09 6:42PM
  • I brought the game for my son. He was so excited and the whole family enjoyed it for about a week, the game started to freeze,the orange symbal did not work, and then the yellow. The worst part is that the replacement warrenty sucks, and the process is so long that you probibly wont even bother. What a way to scam you out of money. THIS IS THE WORST INVESTMENT THAT I MADE THIS YEAR>>>>>>

Anonymous 9/1/09 4:05PM
  • I got this for my husband for Christmas but we just now got around to setting it up. One of the drumstick holders is missing and they tell me it is out of warranty...great customer service...NOT!!

Ticked off 6/3/09 3:47PM
  • We have the Guitar Hero World Tour A $200.00 GAME!! The wire pulled out from a symbol the drum holders broke off & now I can't even get a label to ship it back to repair it!! I have called, 3 times, tried to e-mail twice and it takes so long as soon as I get home from work and end up spending an hour on the phone & still no success what a waste.

Anonymous 1/18/09 9:07AM
  • Fantastic customer service. Very helpful and understanding. The best customer service I have ever received, to date.

Marcus 1/11/12 8:58AM
  • I LOVE THEM. SHIPPED A NEW UNIT IN DAYS...THANKS

Anonymous 3/14/11 12:08PM

Check out these popular comparisons of Guitar Hero customer service versus other companies:
Guitar Hero vs. Rock Band
Authorized representatives of Guitar Hero can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

310-255-2050
Guitar Hero customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Guitar Hero customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Get immediate support for your Guitar Hero questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Guitar Hero at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Guitar Hero user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Guitar Hero reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

Guitar Hero(R) Rocks Out With NetSuite
Guitar Hero employs NetSuite to power its electronic storefront, account for online revenues and cost of goods sold, provide customer support, ...
Guitar Hero: Disc Errors of Rock
According to Joystiq, the answer is to call Activision customer service at (800) 225-6588. Activision claims that they will "offer existing customers free ...
NEW THIS WEEK: Guitar Hero: Metallica and Slumdog Millionaire
"The Other End of the Line" - A credit card call-center operator based in India falls for one of her customers and secretly flies to America to meet him. Stars Larry Miller, Anupam Kher and Sara Foster. Rated PG-13 (for some suggestive material). ...