Incredimail Customer Service

Incredimail customer service is ranked #649 out of the 707 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 19.50 out of a possible 200 based upon 142 ratings. This score rates Incredimail customer service and customer support as Terrible.

1 Positive Comment out of 142 Total Comments is 0.70%.

Terrible Overall Customer Service Rating
  • Viewing Incredimail customer service complaints
  • I Cannot Send Or Receive Mail In ;my Incredimail Program. Please Advise. If I Cannot Get Help With This Please Cancel My Subscription And Refund The Balance To My Account.

Anonymous 4/15/14 4:42PM
  • You are about to lose me as a customer. Your phone number isn't able to accept a message. So low quality. I am looking into leaving IncrediMail. So sad. I loved it for years, now it truly sucks.

Anonymous 4/9/14 8:02PM
  • I bought Incredimail protectiom on March 27,14 for the amount of 29.95. by credit card. It has worked fine for me

BUT you have taken a double amount when there was no reason for it. Not happy for this kind of treatment of your customers!!

Anonymous 4/7/14 2:29PM
  • HELP! I bought Incredimail but when I downloaded it there was not place to put a registration number. I think I downloaded the free one and thus I have animation advertising going out on all my outgoing mail which I do NOT want. How do I download the one I bought. When I did what you said, I NEVER found a Help section or a place to enter the code,

Anonymous 4/3/14 8:55AM
  • had a virus named money pack. it was removed by server las vegas cox comunications.

computer is working fine but my incredimail is frozen. they can not restore my information i have in incredimail. it is very important i retreive the information i have stored in my email.

Cox Service told us you would be able to do this for us. We do charity work and all my information is saved in my incredimail accounts. you can not contact me through my incredimail since it is frozen. i will check my cox email. you can call me i love incredimail and have used it for years. I don't want to loose it or my stored emails... in desperate need of help..hope you can help me.

thank you... please contact either Jim or Ali Wolf

Anonymous 4/2/14 9:11AM
  • I have questions about games I have from incredigames. I have asked for help three
    times and have not had a single email/answer. I have down loaded 3 new games that do not open for me to play. I have the message game is loading and it locks up my system until I force a shut down.
    Thank you for letting me know there is no way to contact Incredimail.

Anonymous 3/24/14 1:24PM
  • Incredimale, with literally hundreds (maybe thousands) of complaints about people unable to open their email, including me, are you ignoring the problems or preparing a fix? How about posting somethign on the internet about how you are resolving thousands of problems, or don't you care?

Anonymous 3/23/14 6:59PM
  • I have the same problems as the comment below from another person. We all need help and someone needs to fix Incredimail before they have NO customers left!! Yes, I have had Incredimail for years too, but lately it gives me nothing but trouble. I don't have the time to wait for my typing to show or wait for it to work again either!
    A person Comment: My same problems!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeeDee 2/14/14 8:20AM
  • Bottom line-Incredimail has no customer service! They don't want to be bothered with your contact, could care less if the program works or not and probably have some broken down automaton sending the same stupid and useless messages for fixing issues. Their solutions are rote and do not fit everybody's needs. Real people do not exist at Incredimail. I wonder how soon before it bankrupts itself??

Anonymous 1/25/14 8:34PM
  • This number, is not a customer service number. This is their technical department number. I've already posted the Sales Department number. If I am able to get the Purchasing/Customer Service Department, I will update.

Anonymous 1/13/14 1:02PM
  • I have been a member of IM since it was a start-up company with Avi and, if I recall, 2 others. Miriam Goldshtein (sp??) was my tech support person.

I loved it so much, I immediately purchased a LIFETIME GOLD MEMBERSHIP.

I was unable to use IM for a few years because I had a serious accident and underwent > 5 surgeries, followed by long physical therapy.

Whoever is running tech support, is doing a lousy job... I told IM I will be unavailable over the Christmas/New Year holidays, and got berated by Yechiel Racer
    Customer Support

For many years now, one of my accounts is not displaying the following: Every time I have sent her a message and described the problem - THERE IS NO MENU ON MY BOPWITSEC SCREEN.

I HAVE SEND, SAVE, ATTACHMENT, SIGNATURE, PERSONALIZE, RECORDER, TYPING, 3D EFFECTS

I DO NOT HAVE WHAT I HAVE ON MY OTHER 2 ACCOUNTS:
    FILE
    VIEW
    TOOLS
    MESSAGE
    HELP

THIS HAS BEEN MY PROBLEM FOR > 7 YEARS, AND MY THEN-ASSIGNED TECH SUPPORT PERSON, MIRIAM, NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHAT I WAS TELLING HER. ALSO, TURNAROUND WAS TERRIBLE BECAUSE OF THE TIME DIFFERENCE AND THEN THERE'S THE WEEKEND SHABBAT.

WHY DO I NO LONGER HAVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP??? IT WAS A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP WHEN I JOINED.

ELENI 1/5/14 8:46AM
  • I have contacted Incredimail by e-mail 2 times for this matter and have not gotten a response. I have tried to find a telephone number to speak to a live person, with no luck.
    I had an unauthorized deduction from my bank account for something that I did not purchase. Plus I do not know what I am supposedly ordered. All I know is that I did not order ANYTHING or RENEW ANYTHING. It has been a week to 10 days and still nothing. I want reimbursed the money they took and would love to tell corporate about their extremely poor customer service.

angelkiss405 12/18/13 4:58AM
  • I am disgusted. I have problems receiving, sending and opening programs on this computere and have purchased upgrades and backups to try and help. These didn't work and now they want to charge me more to solve a problem with their program.

Anonymous 12/17/13 6:00AM
  • I have been trying to cancel my 30 day subscription for the last week nothing seems to work or get me through to anyone.I have paid for this and want to cancel do I have to contact my bank to cancel charges.
    Mike Pula

Anonymous 11/11/13 12:07PM
  • I am not recieving my emails, this problem is costing me a lots of money.

Kinwood H. DeVore

Kinwood H. DeVore 10/31/13 10:18PM
  • On this date I sent a request for help because for the last few weeks Incredimail stops working and it lasts for long periods. This is unexcusable when I can't send or receive important information with time limits on solutions. The response was that I would receive an email response to my inquiry. It's not a help when I can't receive or send email. My question is, when will this problem be rectified and full service restored? My phone number is and would appreciate a call if the problem can't be corrected quickly.

Worshipful Bro. Paul Weathers, Fraternity of Freemasons.

Anonymous 10/30/13 11:32AM
  • I need to speak to someone on the telephone. My emails are not coming up and I beleive many are lost. Your people just did a over a servicing of my computer serveal weeks ago.

Kinwood H. DeVore

kinwood@aaahawk.com 10/29/13 7:53PM
  • I have been with Incredimail for years. Have loved the 'fun' aspect as well as specific uses, folders, etc. About 2 weeks ago, the typing was 'delayed', then completely froze. Everything. Could not open anything, leave the site, go to any different area, ie: from send to delete, etc. I have done everything, starting with Bob, and everything else WHEN I could get the Help to even open. Deleting 'Runtime' folder, etc. I even bought the upgrade 18 bucks thinking maybe VIP would help. NOT. I have major information in my Folders that I can not loose. Have called the number for days and this bogus sounding answering machine says to leave a message then you are told that the Box is Full, Call back later. Help!!!! I have no idea what to do now, how to change all my info to another email address, all the folders, pictures, etc. I need to speak with a tech rep and I want my hard earned money back!!!!!!!!!! Have all my IM numbers, etc. This is a huge mess and major pain for me and apparently, a lot of other people.

CatCityShirl 10/28/13 8:15AM
  • I have been trying for months in order to contact Incredimail for help and support.. the question which I have does NOT appear in the 'questions and answers' list!!!.........

Why do some of my e-mails stay in my 'OUTBOX'...... I have tried re-sending them, forwarding them, etc, etc, etc, etc but STILL THEY STAY IN MY OUTBOX!?....... There are no messages in my Outbox listed in 'red'. Furthermore, I am 101% positive that the e-mail addresses to which I am trying to send e-mails to are correct?.....

Also... when I use the 'block and bounce' feature in order to stop any future e-mails from various companies etc... some of the e-mail addresses are entered on to my list of 'blocked senders', however, just lately all I receive is a notification telling me that some messages could not be sent?... I then hve to go into the outbox area in order to delete these 'could not be sent' e-mails... Can you please tell me how to rectify this? I have been using Incredimail for many years and I have always been happy with it but just lately certain issues are beginning to make me angry.... Please reply as soon as you possibly can? Many thanks
    Leslie Clifford

Leslie 10/3/13 4:10AM
  • Please explain why I have been charged U.S. $29.95 three times in the last two days What is the reason? I have never had any charges before. Advise as soo as you can!

Anonymous 9/18/13 2:09PM
  • Your number listed to call you on is not recognised. Please ring me at your earliest convenience

hannalie 9/18/13 8:57AM
  • very disappointed with my incredimail 2.5, which I paid for, had it for years and unable to send/receive for the past 4 months. Tried all the support help recommended, even BOB, to no avail. I give up, un-install.

Anonymous 9/2/13 2:04PM
  • I am totally fed up with Incredimail. I have paid for, and received a receipt, for IncrediMail and cannot activate it. I keep getting Ërror wrong registration number. If i ask for help I have to pay for it. What a ripoff. I want a refund, NOW.

IncrediMail 8/9/13 2:23PM
  • I am being billed for 6 different items on my credit card. I have not had incredimail on my computer since January 2013. I had changed from Windows 7 to Windows 8. Had nothing but problems with incredimail so it was removed from my computer.
    I want the items I am being charged credited to my credit card. $178.70.....

uncleed 7/25/13 9:47AM
  • I no longer can get or send my Emails I got help and had to pay $89.99 to get it up and running.Lasted only one week Got on line again this time the people started to help somehow they managed to delete all my lifetime codes then want $99.99 I told NO since have been with this site for over 13 years and never had this kind of problems I AM UPSET BECAUSE THEY WONT'S HELP TO FIX THIS AND ONE WILL DO IT FOR FREE

Joyce 7/4/13 8:28PM
  • I have never had anything but good results each time I have had to get in touch with Incredimail support. They have sometimes taken a little long to get back to me but have always done so in the end. Any issue I have had has always been corrected. I purchased a lifetime subscription many many years ago and on purchasing a new laptop was unable to re register on the new one. Incredimail support got back to me immediately to say they had re set my registration for me. I have nothing but praise for them.

Anonymous 1/2/13 2:34PM

Check out these popular comparisons of Incredimail customer service versus other companies:
Incredimail vs. Comcast
Incredimail vs. Gmail
Incredimail vs. Hotmail
Incredimail vs. Mozilla
Incredimail vs. Yahoo
Authorized representatives of Incredimail can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

Incredimail does not offer phone support. Any numbers you find online are likely to third-party companies - NOT Incredimail
Incredimail customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Incredimail customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Incredimail corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Incredimail corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Get immediate support for your Incredimail questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Incredimail at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Incredimail user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Incredimail reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com