Insight Customer Service

Insight customer service is ranked #262 out of the 724 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 40.73 out of a possible 200 based upon 12 ratings. This score rates Insight customer service and customer support as Disappointing.

1 Positive Comment out of 12 Total Comments is 8.33%.

• Insight/twc Is The Worst Co. I Have Encountered-- Took 6 Weeks Just To Import My Phone To Att (btw The Best Cable) I Filed An Fcc Complaint There Response Was All Lies Now They Want To Charge Me 330.00 Just To Drop Them Unreal Sat Away Bad Business
    Bruce

BRUCE 9/13/13 4:30PM
  • my cable service for my tv was discontinued today june 21 2013. it was not supposed to be turned off until june 27 2013. the on screen info said it was turned off for non payment which is not true. i'm looking at my bill and a check was mailed on june 4 2013. what is wrong with you people. no wander you are losing customers with such lousy service. can you turn my tv service back on until the 27th of june as agreed.

Harold Thacker 6/21/13 5:09PM
  • Insight only cares about the dollar. I have called many times trying to get my bill reduced.
    My husband passed away on January 22nd 2013 without any life insurance.We had been married 41yrs. I am 72 and having a really hard time trying to survive on Soc Sec.
    I have really not had any help from Insight staff. In fact they said if I cancelled my telephone service my bill would go up.

Upset Senior 4/14/13 10:50AM
  • Insight had at least 3 techs out & my cable is still not right one was supposed to be here Saturday no show & again today Monday no show no call yet im paying for the service!!!!! IV wasted days / hrs. Sitting around waiting to techs only for them not to show very poor service & clearly insight has no regards for their customers!!!!

Anonymous 3/25/13 5:59PM
  • I live in Louisville, KY. I called Insight today, 3/25/2013, Mon., at 8:49AM (ET) to have my husband's current account closed because he's moving, and to have an account set-up for me. I spoke with Mat in Sales. He explained to me how much it would cost and I argued with him saying, "I can't afford that."

Then, my husband got on the phone and we tried to work it out with Mat, but he hung up on me. I don't know why. Maybe because I argued with him. Hanging up on a customer is absolutely rude. I almost didn't do any business with your company.

I called again at 8:56AM. Spoke with Ken. I asked to speak with a Supervisor but he said he'd send them an email and they'd call me back in two hours. I guess I was being impatient, because I've had people at the Louiville, KY Insight office be rude to me several times before. I finnally got hold of Angie at Customer Service, I told her what happened with Mat and how he hung up on me and how Ken wouldn't put me through to a Supervisor.

She apologized and transferred me to "sales" to get me help. But, I wound up talking to a Ron from Time Warner Cable. (I have to say he was much nicer than Insight employees) He had to tranfer me back to Insight, but the operator came on the line and said, "if you can't get through, hang up and try the number again."

So, I had to call Insight phone number, again. I finally spoke to a Shannon in the cancellation dept to cancel my husband's account. She was helpfurl and nice. Then, I spoke to Nicole in the reconnection dept. She helped me get my problem worked out.

On 3/23/2013, I spoke to a James in Sales. When he told me how much my order would cost, I asked how much is the tax on the cost. He said he couldn't tell me that. Also, I asked him will this amount suddenly change. I got three different anwers to the same question from three different people at Insight. He acted very evasive and wouldn't answer me. I was only trying to get a straight answer.

Sincerely
    Philomena Haas

Anonymous 3/25/13 9:35AM
  • on hold for 43 mins still no one answering calling to add tv service i all ready have internet service. Think i will just stay with dish network. Never seen company that would not answer the phone.

Anonymous 2/2/13 5:46PM
  • Phone service is awful! I have family in Canada and 3 out of 5 times I call the calls are not "able" to be connected! What if there was an emergency Insight!If you were unable to provide consistant service, maybe you should just callyourselves a regional provider.

Anonymous 10/16/12 5:01PM
  • Dropped Insight cable TV a month and a half ago and nothing but problems every since! My phone and/or internet go out everyday. Techs have been to my home 5 times already and the issue is still not resolved. I asked to speak with a manager and was told that I would get a call in about 48 hours. I think that is long enough to become a new customer somewhere else!!

Uggh 10/15/12 12:30PM
  • Getting a tech out the a home when having an issue is seriously a complete joke. You have to wait almost a week anytime you need a tech. Also, the appointments are, "all day, 30 minute call ahead." appointments. Each call, they make like 3 sales pitches before letting you get off the phone. I normally just say, "thanks" and hang up before their sales spill. Speeds are decent, but seem very expensive compared to other competitors. Charter provides 30meg services for $29.99. I pay $45 for Insight's 20 meg service.

bobby 10/9/12 12:55PM
  • My cable has gone out twice in the last two months, once because it ws disconnected "by mistake", and I am having to wait for six days before a service tech can come fix it. This seems to be because i need an evening appointment since i cant miss work. What kind of customer service is this?

bj 8/4/12 7:23AM
  • I am very frustrated with Insight. I have called to disconnect my phone service... on hold for 27 minutes!!! This is ridiculous!!!
    I did an experiment and called and clicked to add a service and surprise, I got a customer rep right away!

Anonymous 6/11/12 7:49AM
  • Thanks for the excellent service. Jeff #568 stopped in today and was very helpful. Not only did he replace our worn out remote, but he took his time checking our TV for appropriate screen ratio to correct a developing (unknown to us) problem with uneven crytstal ware and he showed me the On Demand Free Spot I've never used. He was also very thorough in asking about the functionality of all our Insight services. Great technician!

AG 12/26/12 9:53AM

Check out these popular comparisons of Insight customer service versus other companies:
Insight vs. AT&T Wireless
Insight vs. CDW
Insight vs. DIRECTV
Insight vs. Dish Network
Authorized representatives of Insight can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

Customer Service (Indiana)
800-273-0144
Customer Service (Kentucky)
888-735-0300
Customer Service (Ohio)
800-686-2200
Insight customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Insight customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Insight corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Insight corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Get immediate support for your Insight questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Insight at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Insight user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Insight reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

Napatech Provides Insight Into Monetizing OTT Traffic for Telecom Carriers
Customers depend on Napatech for reliable delivery, complimentary maintenance and upgrades, and experienced global customer support. Napatech is headquartered in Copenhagen (Denmark) with offices in Mountain View, Andover, Washington D.C. (USA), Tokyo ...
GPS Insight Named as Finalist in 2014 American Business Awards(SM)
All organizations operating in the U.S.A. are eligible to submit nominations -- public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small. The American Business Awards will be presented at two awards events: ... Stevie Awards are conferred in five ...
-- Profit Technologies adopts new brand after four decades and over $40 ...
Through brief, non-intrusive engagements, PROFIT INSIGHT helps clients leverage their retail product assets and liabilities, improve customer service, expand their customer base and reduce operating costs. In addition, most PROFIT INSIGHT engagements ...