Intel Customer Service

Intel must receive 2 more comments in order to receive a customer service rating.
Add your comments and ratings for Intel customer service

1 Negative Comment out of 3 Total Comments is 33.33%.

There are currently not enough comments for Intel to qualify for a rating. Listings must have at least 5 comments before a rating will be calculated.
  • I am very disappointed with Intel customer service support on warranty section.

Firstly, Intel replace me with different stepping processor without notice and they claim is the same. Later on their so called engineer clarified there is a different.

Secondly, they have been lying to me that will update me next week again and again. Each time I do not receive any feedback either from email or thru cellphone as I'd given my email and cellphone no. for more than 3 times. It has passed 8 weeks until today. As they promised me will either update me again or called me on Dec30 but until now, I'd not receive anything yet.

Besides that they did not record the interaction on my request during the conversation. So end up every time I called up I have to repeat the whole damn story again and again.

Whenever I ask to speak to their higher level, they will tell me that they are supervisor the top level in the shift. So who am I suppose to talk to about my problem?

Ken 12/30/09 6:36AM
  • In the late 1970s to 1980s Intel had a very successful operation in Barbados. I was employed with the company during this time. The various concepts and principles that were taught at Intel have remained with me to this day. I think that when I look back it was indeed a delighted opportunity to be employed by such a company. I was a continuous Top-Performer and was always being awarded for my contribution to the company's operations. I still have my various awards. THANK YOU INTEL - I will continue to salute and sing your praises.

PastTopPerformer 10/3/13 3:42PM
  • Is fantastic they solve all my pC issues

Wolf_hack 8/19/09 1:48PM

Check out these popular comparisons of Intel customer service versus other companies:
Intel vs. AMD
Intel vs. Apple
Intel vs. IBM
Intel vs. NVIDIA
Intel vs. Samsung
Authorized representatives of Intel can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

Customer Support
916-377-7000
Intel customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Intel customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Intel corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Intel corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Get immediate support for your Intel questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Intel at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Intel user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Intel reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

Intel Manuals
Find free Intel manuals and user guides available at ManualOwl.com.

Free Intel manuals and user guides at ManualOwl.com

Intel Drivers
Easily locate Intel driver and firmware links available at DriverOwl.com.

Free Intel drivers and firmware at DriverOwl.com

Kingston HyperX Memory Ready for Intel 9 Series Chipsets and Haswell Refresh ...
HyperX memory is 100-percent tested and backed by a lifetime warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability. HyperX is the ... Established in 2002, HyperX is headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, USA. For more information ...
Intel unveils a robot and a 'smart' shirt
RANCHO PALOS VERDES, Calif. — Intel is looking to get people talking about the company again. The chipmaker showed off two gadgets on Wednesday in an effort to demonstrate that Intel has no intention of missing out on the latest technology trends: ...
Intel Earnings Preview: What Wall Street Is Saying
The company's greater challenge is to demonstrate the high level of customer service and input that fabless companies expect from suppliers like TSMC." Wells Fargo analyst David Wong (Outperform, $29 - $34 PT range). "We think Intel's March sales ...