MajicJack Customer Service

MajicJack customer service is ranked #525 out of the 724 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 27.20 out of a possible 200 based upon 1614 ratings. This score rates MajicJack customer service and customer support as Terrible.

1,530 Negative Comments out of 1,614 Total Comments is 94.80%.

84 Positive Comments out of 1,614 Total Comments is 5.20%.

Terrible Overall Customer Service Rating
  • Viewing MajicJack customer service complaints
    1 - 25 out of 1,530
  • I have connected the magicjack and it has been recognized. It will not let me register because web04 not found. So I can not register it or get a phone number for it or purchase a plan.

Anonymous 7/26/14 8:00AM
  • I got on line and asked a question about my magic jack plus and was tolk to put in my credit no so I did and I still have not recieved a answer how long should I expected for a answer

Anonymous 7/22/14 10:42AM
  • I am very unhappy about trying to renew my magic jack plus.I am now using my own pay as you go credit card and for some reason when I try to renew my magic jack plus on line.It is not accepting my credit card.My magic jack Please help me renew my magic jack plus for one year.Thank you.Rick Hartley.

Anonymous 7/19/14 2:29PM
  • MagicJack has been harassing me on my cell phone. They call me 8 to 15 times a day, when I pick up they hang up. The number they are calling me from is 209 233 8864. I know that's a CA phone # but home office in Florida. I'm contacting the Attorney General next out of Florida. I have never heard of Magic Jack

Anonymous 7/16/14 10:32AM
  • This morning I cahtted with a live agent Jethro was his name. My issue is that I have no dial tone on my phone. People tell me when they call my number 9194007445 that it goes directly to voicemail. So a connection is made but why no dial tone. Please help me with this it has been going on for over a month now. Thank you kindly.

fancyjan21 7/15/14 7:18AM
  • My Magic Jack Plus is not working, no lights on and tried another power supply and tried using it on the computer and still nothing. I have the Five Year Platinum Preferred Plan with a free replacement.

What do I have to do to get a replacement?

Order Shipping Information

Customer Name: GENE CRESCENZI

Anonymous 7/14/14 11:50AM
  • When I register my magic jack on 1/28/13 I paid the fee for 5 years and now I have to paid again.

Anonymous 7/11/14 9:02PM
  • hi, my magicjackplus got hit by a power surge. i tried the jack ,plugged in to the computer without the power plug already. nothing works.the 2 exterior lights on the jackk will light when the unit is plgged into the computer only. please let me know what i can do ?

harald 6/13/14 12:42PM
  • I am a Canadian customer. I love America and Americans.
    What I hate is the scam artists that come out of America.
    MAGIC JACK seems to be yet another American scam artist company, with no phone nos., contact email info etc...
    They send emails out from a "NO REPLY" service to their customers announcing a 33% increase in yearly rates, for no apparent reason other than because they can.
    We in Canada need to stop buying American crap or is it Chinese crap, from America?
    Just another disappointment from south of the border.

PISSED 6/11/14 6:46AM
  • Jacksonville, Florida 11 June 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am on vacation in Florida for two weeks and would like to Re-new my plan for 5 years. I do
    not have my Majic Jack telephone number with me and I am unable to Re-new, I think. My name is Mr. Aubrey M. Norris and my MJ number starts with a 407 number. Can you please send me my MJ telephone number so that I can Re-New. My MJ telephone is back at my home in Thailand and I will
    return there on 22-23 June 2014.
    Thank You. EMAIL: [email protected] (I think the 5 year plan is $107.53 and I would like to sign up for it.)

Anonymous 6/11/14 6:02AM
  • If you try to port out you will have a battle they will try to retain your number. The only answer is a complaint to the FCC.

Anonymous 6/4/14 11:10AM
  • the chat service is very bad , i bought magic jack and saved money , but i will buy a lot of medecines with this money due to bad service and very bad customer service they really know how to make u angry and increase ur blood pressure , its really a bad idea to buy the magic jack

Anonymous 6/1/14 12:42PM
  • the live chat option is not the best....waiting for a very long time....very frustrating

Anonymous 5/31/14 3:42PM
  • Dear customer service rep, for the past week I have not had any service from my phone number, no out going, no in-coming calls. To the best of my knowledge my account has been upgraded and my phone number renewed. The number is. Is there a problem with magic jack at this time.? Awaiting your prompt and favourable response. Thanks.

Anonymous 5/30/14 2:45PM
  • this is a phone company with no phone nummer???that should say it all

oracle1960 5/26/14 1:05AM
  • I have paid for 5 years you have charge my credit card already but I am still getting answering machine to renew your majic jack contract. Please fix line .

GARY 5/22/14 5:45AM
  • its been two weeks since i have renew my service and still i am unable to make calls.yes i have paid with my credit card.my phone pls do something.

Anonymous 5/19/14 4:40PM
  • Hi My order were placed on 5/18/14. TS4162039 were placed in error on old magic-jack account that is no longer in use. Whilst TS4162540 was place on magic plus account. In light of this i will like a full refund for order TS4162039 as that old magic jack has been destroyed. Thanks much and please notify me of cancellation

Anonymous 5/18/14 9:02PM
  • As a owner of the MagicJack Plus, I paid for renewal as shown below.

You processed the payment against an older model of Magic Jack that I had, silver(?). The silver modem was thrown away when I upgraded to plus.

I upgraded to Plus, serial and would appreciate if you would put the credit in the proper account.

After being on your support chat line, a person of supervision named Abraham told me he could not make the adjustment. He said he would credit me back the $32.29 and then I could charge again. He never gave me the credit.

I have paid for a service and I am not receiving the service. Will you honor our contract?

Please refund me or get the Magicjack plus service working.

Anonymous 5/13/14 5:37AM
  • It has been a little over a year, and my magic Jack plus has stopped working. We tried it on another computer, but it still does not work. I have an account with magic Jack plus, and need to replace for another one. Is there warranty for this and can I get another one online like before to replace the faulty one? I thank you in advance and hope to hear from you soon.

Pam 5/12/14 4:03PM
  • I Cannot Get Live Help Most Of The Time And It Has Been For The Same Problem That I Managed To Have Reyme I Thought Settled On April 30 And Then Several Days Ago I Spoke On Line With A Girl And It Still Says With A Length Message That My Magic Jack Soon Expires And It Is Good Until 7/20/18. As I Have A 91 Year Old Mother I Do Not Need To Wait For A Lenghty Message If I Call 911 Thank You

JUNE 5/7/14 3:02PM
  • My business, which is not a Magic Jack customer, gets blind calls from your empty phone numbers upward of six times a day. Since it is absolutely impossible to get ahold of a human (despite your recorded assurances that you do actually have business hours) this is my warning. I will start reporting magic jack to the BBB every single time I get a blind call from you. Six times a day? Sure! Ten times!! No problem! What you are doing is tying up my business phone line for absolutely no reason at all. Our number is Please block our number from your lists, do not ever call us again.

Anonymous 5/6/14 12:07PM
  • Very Confusing!!!im 85 Years Old.i Come From A Time Of Decent Honorable People.i Live By Myself With A Little Pension.i Bought A Majicjack And Upgraded To The Plus.it Never Worked Without A Computer.im Too Sick With Life Thretaning Episodes That Result In Emergency And Stays In Hospital So Never Got Around To Complaining.then I Paid For A 5 Year Advance.now The Device Dosent Work At All.trying To Make Out A Complaint To A Cheap Fly By Nite Company Is Impossible.solomon Olin At .ill Try To File Re Senior Abuse.

Anonymous 5/2/14 1:41PM
  • Omg I Called Repeatedly To See If Anyone Could Or Would Answer One Simple Question (can Someone Simply Tell Me If Magic Jack Plus Will Allow Me To Use A Fax Machine) 6 Out Of 6 Operators Were Apparently Foreigners With Such Heavy Accents It Was All But Impossible To Comprehend What They Were Trying To Speak In English ,& Refused To Answer Any Question With Out My E-mail & Basically My Life History When I Asked Politely To A Supervisor I Was Told They First Neede A Reason Why I Said Maybe I Could Get My Question Answerd That Route And Was Hung Up On Instead

Anonymous 5/2/14 10:58AM
  • I was put on hold and never received help.

You are now chatting with 'Maribeth'

Maribeth: Hello, how may I help you?

Renaldo Collins: Hello

Renaldo Collins: my majis seem to have stopped working

Maribeth: Thank you for addressing your concern. I am more than willing to assist you with that today.

Renaldo Collins: it has no light on it as before

Maribeth: Thank you.

Maribeth: May I know where is the magicJack device currently plugged in?

Renaldo Collins: right now it's not, but I can plug it back in, if you wish?

Maribeth: Please do not, Renaldo.

Maribeth: I will be doing a quick reset here in our end to refresh your magicJack account. Please unplug your device.

Renaldo Collins: ok, it's plugged back in

Maribeth: Thank you.

Maribeth: Please try a test call and see if it works.

Renaldo Collins: my phone displays no line

Maribeth: Please unplug your magicJack and plug it back in after 20 seconds.

Renaldo Collins: ok, I unplugged and waited 30 seconds

Renaldo Collins: still getting no line

Maribeth: Thank you.

Maribeth: May I know where is the magicJack device currently plugged in?

Renaldo Collins: in a power strip

Maribeth: Do you see a solid blue light on your device?

Renaldo Collins: no

Maribeth: Please try using a different power adapter in your device.

Maribeth: Do you have an iPhone charger? If yes, please try to use it instead of the magicJack adapter so that we can locate the real issue.

Renaldo Collins: I have already tried different power strips and power sources, to no avail

Maribeth: Please try to reset your telephone setup by unplugging it and plugging it back in after 5 seconds.

Renaldo Collins: Ok, I waited 10sec, still getting no line message

Maribeth: Okay. Let me forward you to one of my supervisors who can address more about the issue for you.

Maribeth: One moment please...

Maribeth: Please hold, I am transferring you to a senior agent.

Please wait while I transfer the chat to the best suited site operator.

You are now chatting with 'Maryjane'

Your Issue ID for this chat is

Maryjane: Hello. My name is Mary Jane. To better assist you, let me put you on hold while I read your previous chat/s. Thank you.

Renaldo Collins: ok

Maryjane: Thank you for patiently waiting.

Maryjane: May I know where did you plug in the device?

Renaldo Collins: in a power strip

Renaldo Collins: that has power

Renaldo Collins: I have checked and verified

Maryjane: Okay

Maryjane: Is the blue light solid or blinking?

Renaldo Collins: flashing

Maryjane: Okay

Maryjane: Do you have other power adapter to try with?

Maryjane: Please try it.

Renaldo Collins: well, what do you mean power adapter, like power strip or outlet?

Maryjane: Let me know if it makes a difference.

Maryjane: Yes

Maryjane: You can try the power adapter of your cellphone.

Renaldo Collins: ok, I plugged it directly to wall outlet, no change

Maryjane: Did you use another power adapter?

Renaldo Collins: what do you mean power adapter?

Maryjane: Okay

Maryjane: The adapter that comes along with magicJack.

Renaldo Collins: It's only came with one power adapter

Maryjane: Yes

Maryjane: You can use other power adapter.

Maryjane: Do you have it?

Renaldo Collins: I don't have another power adapter to try

Maryjane: Okay

Maryjane: How about an adapter of your cellphone?

Renaldo Collins: ahh maybe let me check

Maryjane: Please do

Renaldo Collins: ok, now the blue light is solid

Maryjane: Good

Maryjane: Do you have a dial tone now?

Renaldo Collins: no, phone still say's noline

Renaldo Collins: no transmit and receive light either

Maryjane: Okay

Maryjane: Do you see the dial pad on your screen and does it display "Stock Symbol: CALL"?

Renaldo Collins: Im sorry, but I don't understand the question

Renaldo Collins: on the phone display?

Maryjane: Okay

Maryjane: We have to reset your Device Manager drivers. Please perform the following steps. Are you ready?

Maryjane: Click on Desktop in your Computer

Go to Settings

Click on Control Panel

Scroll UP

Did you see View by: in the upper right of the page?

Renaldo Collins: before we get started I have a question

Maryjane: Set it to SMALL ICONS

Did you see Device Manager now?

Renaldo Collins: yes

Maryjane: At Device Manager window, click + to the left of Disk drives. (Do you see YMAX MagicJack USB Device or Tigerjet Harddisk USB Device?)

Renaldo Collins: i have question first

Maryjane: Sure

Renaldo Collins: i updated my PC to windows 7 a fews weeks ago, would that cause this problem?

Maryjane: That is possible

Maryjane: We will check on it.

Renaldo Collins: would i have to reload magic jack on new OS

Maryjane: Not necessarily

Maryjane: magicJack works with Wiondows 7.

Renaldo Collins: ok im in device manage

Renaldo Collins: no

Maryjane: Click + to the left of DVD/CD drives. (Do you see YMAX MagicJack USB Device or TigerJet CD-ROM USB Device?)

Renaldo Collins: no

Renaldo Collins: should i reinstall driver from majic jack device?

Maryjane: Would you like us to log onto your computer remotely and resolve this issue for you? If yes, I will transfer you to a higher level of support that will take care of this for you.

Renaldo Collins: ok

Maryjane: One moment please...

Please wait while I transfer the chat to the best suited site operator.

Anonymous 5/1/14 6:01PM
  • Viewing positive MajicJack customer service ratings
  • I had excelant service your castumer service girls are very proffecianal, polite and they try to satisfy to given questions.
    Parounak Vartanian, for the 2 majic jack numbers we have

Anonymous 7/11/14 9:58AM
  • Just want to say thank you .I have no problem getting help from your support group great bunch of people you have working for you.

Anonymous 4/2/14 2:16PM
  • Excellent product. This is year 3 and have never had a problem. I need a internet provider like magic-jack. Just thinking out loud

Anonymous 3/26/14 9:18AM
  • After weeks of not having my service, it was good to know it was the magic jack itself that was defective. Great person helped diagnose the problem and will replace it.

Linda 1/18/14 12:39PM
  • Magic Jack is cheap or should I say very inexpensive. It is no frills with no serious support. To make MJ works for you you need to understand the basics of maintaining a working computer network with a high speed internet connection because the MJ Plus depends on that whether you plug it into your router or your computer. IF you have the skills to keep your own computer working fine with internet connectivity using a high speed connection then you will probably have acceptable experience using MJ plus. I have been basically satisfied so far (4 months)and my only complaint is that there is audio break up at times which is annoying. I attribute this to high traffic on the internet and my provider cannot keep up with my 4G wireless connection. There are no extras with MJ like 911 service (although I hear it is possible to add it for a fee) MJ themselves suggests that you do not use it for your only phone service somewhere in the fine print. My experience with the chat service is you can get help there. I even got an online firmware upgrade to my MJ Plus to try and deal with the audio breakup issue and miraculously it did seem to help.

kdegru 10/26/13 5:07PM
  • I spoke with Sable, just moments ago, and I gotta tell you. "SHE IS AWESOME"
    I suggested she take the rest of the night off.
    Truly She was a pleasure to deal with.

Can you say "RAISE?"

Thanks folks magic Jack is the best.

Sable 8/8/13 5:40PM
  • I had success by calling customer service. The person immediately identify my files and explained to me why I could not do my renewal. (was because I have registered my MJ with a USA address and I was over the sea trying to do it). Now that I am back in USA I try again and was successful. More important, they never cut me off,with my suscription expired I was able to continue using mye MJack.
    I am happy with the services.
    GMA from Miami

GMA from Miami 5/3/13 10:49AM
  • I've used MagicJack for the past three years for my home phone service. I've had very minor issues, and those were taken care of by their support department. It's great to not pay AT&T each month, and to not have to deal with their horrendous support. We've saved about $1,800 during that time.

Fletch 4/22/13 5:58PM
  • my magicjack works like a champ no prob. Jesse A.

Jesse 3/23/13 1:31PM
  • Its not MajicJack , rather it is Magicjack.

I read about Harrison's frustration with billing and no outgoing service and 1 yr laps of the annual Canadian Phone number area code.

I think Harrison ought to be to have fixed his outgoing problem easily if he wanted to... I suggest setting up the Plus on USB to Phone connection and then plug into the Ethernet router port for perfect PC inidependant operation... The 2nd issue of a lapsed 1 yr area code service in Canada followed by a "renewal" is certainly going to cause an accounting contradiction . There are two payment issues. Service fee and Canadian Area Code registration fee. The 1st time setup fee is waved on renewal but after a 1 yr laps can cause confusion.. Harrison needs to understand he created this confusion and not blame MagicJack with rude sarcastic inquiries and clarify that he expects a renewal without a setup charge even after discontinuity of service fees for same.

The only compatability issues I have had with MJ is using CICI card and VOIP call bridge calls. It does not work for those. Otherwise using cheaper Acanaac.net ISP over Rogers cable for $35/mo with MJ give the best 5yr plan for phone rates.. LD costs are much higher than CICI 3rd party rates for some countries, is my only gripe. Service , voice quality and connection reliability has been excellent with only rare dropouts far less than Cell phone drop out rates.

TONY STEWART EE since 1975 12/25/12 10:23AM
  • Had a great experience with Denise in Billing Customer Service. She found the problem and fixed it right away. I love MajicJack!

flbmcnally 12/12/12 11:36AM
  • I have been using Magic Jack Plus (that can be used on your computer, or as I use it, pluged into an electrical outlet in the wall, for @ 6 months now. Before MJ Plus, I used the old Magic Jack, that could only be used in your computer, when it was turned on for 3 or more years. The old MJ was ok, but had a lot of static on the line and even worse if using a cordless phone. People I talked to complained they heard even more static than I did. heard.

Since I've gotten MJ Plus, people say the line is crystal clear and cordless phones are not as clear of static as a regular phone. I love it now. With all the features (call forwarding, call waiting, etc.).

It's WELL worth the money I paid for it. I'll keep it forever and save the $35. a month for a land line.

Though I wish I could talk to them by phone sometimes about some of the specials they have, but there is no phone number to contact them, but if u know how to use the internet, u should have no problem.

All their support is live online, but they have always been very supportive and I always received great directions and information, when I contacted them.

rtaxes 12/6/12 9:38AM
  • I just got out of chat help with MagicJack and I have to say it was an excellent experience. I love my MagicJack Plus.

Marisa 10/25/12 6:28AM
  • Just got off chat with MJ and so far my issue has been fixed. However, not sure if it was completely fixed. My device just randomly stops working and the only way I ever know is if I try to make a call, so we will see in a few hours what happens.
    Also, it seems to me that most of the major issues are with the magic jack plus.....just an observation.
    My chat was fine, polite and fast, and I even got a discount(waiting to see if it's actually true or not).

I understand the frustration of others, as I myself spend hours a week trying to correct over charges, services not rendered, etc. on my own home bills!
    But my mother always told me that you catch more flies with honey.....
    Will update on the "discount"

Anonymous 9/26/12 7:32AM
  • no the service isn't useless. just click on customer service/live agent at the very bottom of the magicjack page and when the next page comes up, click speak to a live person. you can chat with someone and they will walk you through whatever you need help with. Believe me I tried it and no one has as much of a problem as I did -not there fault. and they stayed with me and helped me through everything. satisfied customer.

silver 9/11/12 6:41PM
  • Get the Magic Jack Plust and make sure that you have DECENT INTERNET speed. At $20-$40 per year vs $500-$1000 it is fantastic. For faxes, you require a filter on the cable line (not unusual to require it for any fax line). In Canada you can get TALKIT.ca ( mention Samson660@hotmail and I get a referral discount). It is $60 per year plus $50-$75 for the modem. It only includes CDN long distance. US is 2 cents per minutes. I have all my business lines on Talkit or MJ. ( I use a US number and Cnd # to call forward).

People; Get real. Yes, customer service is poor but if you pay the proper costs, they will give you what you require. Toronto

Samson660 9/10/12 12:39PM
  • First its magicJack, u dont spell "magic" with a "J" LMAO... and anyone reading the reviews here? LOL, reported it stolen and then the reps were rude to you??? Is this a joke? The people who even have to contact customer support dont deserve to use this product... I am hardly a "techie" but I got it, opened the box, plugged into the computer, activated/registered, then plugged into the router and power, and seconds later, dialtone. Then went to my online account and made some minor adjustments. If you need "support" you need hire an IT Specialist bec it is your computer or internet.

JohnnyTheRockMan 9/6/12 11:33AM
  • I delt today with Sydney from the Customer Service departement, she was very helpfull and was able to solve my issue in a very professional way.

Thank you for the good service you are offering to your clients.

Customer Service/Cancellation 8/21/12 2:34AM
  • I've had Magic Jack for over 2 years now and just up graded to the Majic Jack Plus.
    Rather than plugging into my computer, it plugs into my router. It's really an improvement in voice quality and fast dialing. Plus, there's no need to leave my computer on 24 hours a day.

I like that it will send me emails if I have a voice mail waiting. I can listen to it on my computer from any where. That's in addition to listening to it the traditional way.

I have to admit, that the live chat customer service can be a little sketchy at times. But, I found for the most part it's pretty good. You just have to be patient.

The Voice 8/13/12 12:43PM
  • i dealt earlier today with a tech aid on your live chat line his name was theodore he was well mannered patient and polite! so nice to deal with a cool human seems so old school these days thumbs up to Ted and Magic Jack!! thanx !

Anonymous 8/7/12 4:47PM
  • I am more than pleased, yes I have had a couple of dropped calls but no more than I had with my regular phone service. The best part is the price, I will take the dropped calls to not paying $60 a month for what I get for $29 a yr with MJ. No complaints here.

pattikake1 7/19/12 5:32PM
  • my opinion is that everyone expects customer support for $20 a year. Get real! There is no customer support. That's what you sacrifice for the savings, BUT IT'S WORTH IT! Come on! Stop beating up on mj because they really help with the low cost. If the freakin thing breaks or doesn't work throw it away and buy another one OR start paying $30 a month to a phone company with support! that simple!

dawn 7/17/12 3:42PM
  • I got off a live chat with Chat Session: LTK554075213122X / Kiefer (today May 31, 2012)

Basically I paid for renewal on Jan 18, 2012 and got my confirmation number TS16173168

Today I go on trip and I use it, it say I didn't have service, need to purchase? i click okay -- boom -- original renew price 69.95 now inflated to 99.95

Talk to this guy, he eventually hang me up, said he 'can do nothing about it'.

GREATEST CUSTOMER SERVICE and ETHNICS!

my two cents-

andrew 5/31/12 2:25AM
  • I'm new to Magic Jack and it is working very well for me; no technical problems. However, I tried to port my old phone number from Vonage, and was not successful. I used the live chat help and they put my account "under review". It has been under review for over a month now. While under review, I am not allowed to make any changes to my account; thus I cannot port my old number. The customer support is absolutely the worst I have experienced. I have made it a point to contact them at least once every day until my account is no longer being reviewed. I have now lost my old phone number, so this is just for fun to see how long it takes. Other than this, I am happy with the Magic Jack device; it works well for me.

Anonymous 5/4/12 2:36PM
  • I recently purchased majicjack plus. The installation was a bit slow, it took me about an hour and I had to connect with majicjack support on 2 occasions during the installation, but the result was GREAT. My majicjack plus works like a dream. The sounds are clear and crisp, the voice mail was easy to set up and works well. I get a 30 day free trial, first year free and $29.95 a YEAR thereaftetr. I have disconnected my comcast phone and am now saving $540 a year. I totally recommend majicjack plus.

Anonymous 2/26/12 6:56AM

Check out these popular comparisons of MajicJack customer service versus other companies:
MajicJack vs. AT&T Wireless
MajicJack vs. Comcast
MajicJack vs. Cox
MajicJack vs. Ooma
MajicJack vs. Skype
MajicJack vs. Straight Talk
MajicJack vs. Tracfone
MajicJack vs. Vonage
Authorized representatives of MajicJack can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

561-594-9925
MajicJack customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete MajicJack customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the MajicJack corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

MajicJack corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Get immediate support for your MajicJack questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for MajicJack at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of MajicJack user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

MajicJack reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

More Authentic Magic Jack Reviews
... not even if you get one of their service reps. in the chat room,s…..which by the way the customer service sucks “all canned answers to your questions”, ...
Magic Jack Creator Talks Femtocells And talks serious trash about NetTALK
... who firmly attests to and stands behind the high quality of netTALK's policies, customer service practices, network and product development activities. ...
Hotline: Public tresspassing, Magic Jack phone numbers, consumer complaint No. 4
When I couldn't get my number to “port,” I chatted online with a customer service representative who said that feature does not yet work in the 812 area code. Can you confirm if this is true? If it is, then others should know.