Marriott Rewards Customer Service

Marriott Rewards customer service is ranked #187 out of the 724 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 47.45 out of a possible 200 based upon 82 ratings. This score rates Marriott Rewards customer service and customer support as Disappointing.

• Viewing Marriott Rewards customer service complaints
  • Our stay at the town place suites was ok, no great but ok. The bad part was after the insurance company stopped payment for the room, the agreement with manager Carla was that we pay for the room. We would pay for the room for two days after the insurance company stopped paying (at the same rate as before, so we could move out hotel to our home). The problems are as noted.
    1. Told that there was a misunderstanding & was no ones fault and we would have to pay if a future guest was displaced because we stayed as agreed. But we would only be responsible for ONLY half of expense since it was not our fault.
    2. After being here from April of 2014 and last week tipping staff for more than 300 dollars, The manager was also tipped, but not enough to do what was agreed to for my family.
    If you are stuck in a hotel by State Farm for home repairs be sure to get all communication in writing. Maybe your stay will be better, but at the Littleton Colorado Town Place suites get it in writing. But does it really matter if they tell you face to face or in writing.... if they don't choose to do the write thing.... what can we do other than tell everyone in all to never stay at a Marriott. But be sure NEVER stay at Littleton Colorado. The 2 Hampton Inns I stayed in for the month of June were cheaper and MUCH nicer ( some staff and all accommodations were BETTER)BUT I did not stay long enough to be lied to or often enough.

bob 7/18/14 10:57PM
  • I always try and stay at Marriott hotels, but the route I choose to book can vary. Lately I've booked about 13 times via booking.com; not realising that the Rewards program does not recognise these online booking sites. So I've had very, very curt and unhelpful responses from their Cork office on this. It should not matter which channel you choose to book with, the fact you stay at Marriott should be the deciding factor on getting Rewards.

Peter 3/14/14 7:33AM
  • I have endlessly tried to have about 14 stays in Marriotts for October-December 2013 added to my Rewards points. I have sent in missing stay requests, I have scanned all the bills and sent over to one of their customer specialists, I have emailed - frankly I have tried everything but to absoluely no avail. I stay in Marriotts almost every week and the points are important to me. Love the hotels - hae the reawrds. Frankly Marriotts could learn a lot from Hilton if my experience is anything to go by.

Trystlass 1/30/14 8:01AM
  • I called with a problem with a credit to my account. I have had to call five times and have spoken with six different people. One was very helpful but when I was placed on hold it sent me to an extension to leave a message. Called back and after holding 14 minutes spoke with someone who had to confirm a number, put me on hold and I was sent to another person who knew nothing and I had to start over. This person said he was a supervisor - I let her know I was becoming frustrated and explained what happened this morning and the response was "I am sorry you feel that way." I asked for her supervisor and she said she did not have one and refused to give me any additional information about how to file a complaint. This is crazy for a company like Marriot.

krk 1/24/14 8:44AM
  • I recently stayed at Courtyard Marriott in Springfield, MO on Dec 5 and due to bad weather had to stay again the night of the 6th. My daughter and 14 month old grandchild flew into Springfield on the 6th. The refrigerator in our room, 328, was not working and I had made that known to the front desk on the evening of the 5th because I knew we would need to store milk for the baby there. Needless to say we did not get refrigerator until the next day around 2:00PM. The baby needed milk and I went downstairs to ask to purchase some. The refrigerator was locked and I was told that we would have to wait until 5:00 PM to get some. I told them I did not think that this would look very good to read in local paper that baby needed milk and it was available but no one would get it for me. At that time a man went and got a key and opened a refrigerator and filled the bottle
    But was ever so rude, as if he were put out to do this. I would hope that in a snow storm, such as clion that just blasted our area. We live 100 miles away and could not get home. We did, however, leave this rude place on the morning of the 7th. The only people that were nice was the lady that drove the shuttle and the housekeepers. Would appreciate a call. Thanks

Anonymous 12/8/13 7:19AM
  • I ordered wine with by the glass at dinner at the Marriott Hotel beach front restaurant in Kaanapali, Maui. The first glass tasted like it had been open and turned to vinegar. Same with the second and third choices. On the fourth choice I ordered a bottle of wine and it too wasn't good even though I am familiar with the brand. The waitress poured a full glass out of the bottle and said you won't need to test this one. In fact did but wasn't given the option. I have never had four wines in a row be so bad. I suspect that in such a warm climate Marriot is not properly storing their wines.

Mike 12/5/13 3:38PM
  • I see others have had similar experiences as I. I have been a loyal Marriott Rewards member for approximately 12 years. Howver the years, the program has gradually gotten worse and worse. I do understand that they had to make the rewards a little less "lucrative". That part is no big deal.

Without going into all details, I'll skip to the terrible customer service. When I contact customer service via email to express my frustrations, the attitude is generally that they do not really care or value me as a customer. Typically, their responses make it clear that they are not even reading my emails, because the responses often do not even address my complaints.

The Marriott Rewards program is a hollow shell of its former self, and at least at a corporate customer service level, they seem to treat customers as if they do not need us.

Anonymous 11/15/13 3:05PM
  • I reserved a room for two non consecutive nights using reward points (30,000 points per night) in same week at JW Marriott Cusco Peru. I reserved an Inca Wall room which are very few. Someone by the name of Jo at Lima without informing behind the scenes sneakingly and roguishly changed this room to a plain room. I would not have found this out but he/she made a mistake since I had reservations for two separate nights in the week he made one of the reservations for the full week so I had overlapping reservations now. I called the gold member line and the customer service. Going around and around in circles. The problem is there are no inca wall rooms left for that night so he changed mine to give it to someone else. Very very bad on Marriott's part.

silver31 8/30/13 1:23AM
  • I had reservations to stay 2 weeks ago and cancelled 5 days before. And I still haven't got my $250 deposit back. Every time I call I talk to a foreigner or get put on hold for 30 mins.

Anonymous 8/14/13 3:22PM
  • Marriott has dissopinted and insulted me on so many levels as a loyal guest .. If I were you I would run from Marriott reward s because it means nothing to them !!

Mad platium member 8/6/13 6:10PM
  • I stayed at the Marriott Courtyard San Diego my room
    Was broken into , and my beatiful Savorski ring was
    Stolen management refused to write a report or file a
    Complaint . I have traveled extensively about
    175 days a year this is the least secure and compassionate
    Place I have ever stayed! Spectrum Center San Diego

Anonymous 6/30/13 1:21PM
  • I just hung up the phone with Debra C at ext 8005 who is very rude and was very nasty on the phone. I ask her for her last name and she said it's four Debra here and I don't have to give you my name. I had question to ask about my account and was trying to find out what I need to do about getting a promotion. I have been a member for a very long time and me and my family have spent alot of money with marriott. I know the owner would be sad to know that part of his staff is providing poor service to paying customer. I hope they can pull the phone records to review my call. I will take legal action in this matter. I have had also some great service from this department and I wish them all the success but this customer service was as poor as it come.

Debra C 5/30/13 12:40PM
  • In Feb of this year I was invited to a surprise party in Madison, Alabama being given for a friend. I decided to bring my daughter and her 3 little boys, ages 7, 4 and 1 along with me so we could visit the Space and Rocket Center while we were in town.

The closest hotel was the Huntsville Marriott. I expected a quaint stay, the prices looked reasonable, and decided to call for help booking a room for one night and a package for the following night's stay. I think I woke the front desk clerk up with my call - she was rude and beligerent. When I told her the rate I was viewing on the interent on THEIR WEBSITE, she rudely informed me I was mistaken. There are NO rooms at their hotel for that price. Um ok, it's your website but whatever. So I asked for reservations and was able to speak with someone who confirmed the rates I found online and helped complete my reservation.

I thought about it for a bit then decided to write to the hotel to share my phone experience; sometimes it helps if you point out a problem with customer service and management can address it. To my pleasant surprise I did indeed receive a response thanking me for taking time to share my concerns and assuring me I and my family could look forward to a warm welcome and a happy stay. I was relieved.

Upon check in the hotel manager who had responded to my email was present. She was very pleasant and even threw in free breakfast for us as way to say sorry for your initial bad experience and thank you for coming. We started our stay with dinner. Hmmmm.... it goes downhill from here.

When you approach the restaurant you face a front desk with entrances to the two restaurants onsite to your immediate left and right. You cannot see into the seating area without entering one or the other of the restaurants. After waiting for sometime with no one appearing we decided to enter the restaurant and try to get someone's attention so we could be seated. No one was in restaurant. Well, it was early so we thought we were just the first ones in...no biggie. We just took a seat on our own. After a few minutes a waitress appeared looking harried and worn, and confused. The service was attrocious, the food was awful. Turns out they are down to only 2 waitresses on staff and one cook - everyone else had quit.

That night my youngest grandbaby became ill. After two baths and two wardrobe changes I decided to venture down to the breakfast area to get something that might help settle his stomach. It was 6 AM.

The restaurant opened at 7AM.

But the cook was setting up and I explained our situation and asked if I could just have some oatmeal and a banana or two. He was happy to accomodate us. As I was leaving the restaurant I encounted the front desk clerk who demanded to know how I had acquired food when the restaurant wasn't open yet. He actually stood there yelling at me. I explained we had a sick child and since breakfast was included in our stay I didn't see the harm. Oh he was adament. No! We took food early and would have to pay for it. I told him I would not pay for it and would instead check out a day early!

What hotel trains their desk clerks to fight in the hallway with a guest?? I guess Marriot.

When I cooled down I wrote to Customer Service. No one contacted me. Two weeks later I wrote again. Did you get my email??

They wrote back. Oh! Sorry. We'll look into it. A few days later I received an email stating that according to their records I had received an apology already and free breakfast. What else did I want?

I'm sorry, what??

Marriott has taken control of the Opryland Hotel. Heaven help us. :(

sweetcitywoman 5/24/13 3:35PM
  • I'm writing to let the powers to be know the great stay i had at Residence Inn by Marriott-Union Hill in Cansas City Missouri.

Our stay was for two weeks while we worked a convention in the Kansas City Convention Center. Our company does extensive traveling throughout the country year round and have, obviously, stayed at many hotels.

I feel very pleased with the services but particularly with your team of employees here. During the time we were here staff were so accomodating. Every little thing asked for was made available including great restaurants to an extra carton of milk occasionally at bedtime.

A ride to the drug store ws no problem and directions to and from places to eat or visit were readily available.

Breakfast was a great perk and the dining area and lobby were always imaculately clean and inviting. House keepers were in and out quickly keeping the room in top shape.

I used the exercise room and sauna since I regularly work out.

I can't say enough about your staff. Extremely accomodating, friendly and fun. It felt like I was visiting relatives. By the way, I don't think they did these things because they were "told" to. I could see that it WAS THE KIND OF PEOPLE THEY ARE.

Be sure to let them know that their good work ethics were not just noticed but truley appreciated.

Mike Sherwood

withabeard 2/2/13 7:55PM
  • I am dissapointed in my experience with Marriott. Both the Melville Marriott and the Marriott corporation. I wanted to book 7 rooms and they would not give me any kind of rate and told me that normally amout of rooms that are booked that are large would be 150 and when I said I would call the Hilton which is a block away the lady said ok fine.

Jdonovan 1/25/13 9:55AM
  • I stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriot Alanta Downtown, 12/27/2012-12/29/2012. My car was parked by Valet and broken into. The person stole my ashtray out of my car(with change in it)because the Valet Boy didn't look my door or another person door wasnt looked either. Their car was also broken into. It's going to cost me $250 to replace my ashtray on my M45 Infiniti. One of the Valet boys told me I was lucky they didn't bust my windows out and that this happens all the time. I filed a complaint with the G.M. and have not head back from him. Yes the General Manager of Marriott. I will never stay at any Hotel affiliated with Marriot again.

Anonymous 1/6/13 1:36PM
  • I have been a long time customer of Marriott hotels and have stayed on both business and personal. Today I had the worst service immaginable on the phone with the Rewards desk. System down, no idea when it will be up, can't find my reservation, can't give me any details. Treated like crap by the agent. Asked for his name, he came back, FOR THE THIRD TIME MY NAME IS ANDREW. Something big has changed in the last few years and I know I will now find places that know about customer service.

RAM 12/22/12 10:08PM
  • The sunnyvale marriots service has had the worsed customer service. The AGM,GM and operations Manager for the front desk spends little time knowing what the customer needs for their stay. They are more worried about how much they will charge you if you don't stay as long as you planned or give any breaks for the long term guest. The operations manager spends little time with the customers and when she does she doesn't listen or do what they have asked of her and then personnel at the front desk then make excuses for her incompetence. I think the corperate office needs to look in to this and start making changes to the upper so called management around the place and get it to a state where the customer is first and not just a room number.

Anonymous 11/30/12 4:52PM
  • This marriot in Sunnyvale California is the worsed that I have stayed at. For the most the people that work the front desk are friendly and willing to help. As for the AGM,OM at front desk and GM are the least helpful and more worried about how much they charge for the room. They also don't listen to the request that are asked of for extending the stay, billing, cleaning, adjusting the heat or air conditioner, dropping off mail, food menu which caters to India and Asia. The shuttle that goes nowhere. And for the Transient tax the place has the ability to not charge the tax but chooses not to. This will be my last stay with the place after staying from mar14/12 in bakersfield to now in sunnyvale dec/12. Unfortunately for the other places that were good, this has ended my dealings with marriots and I will be telling others about this problem.

Anonymous 11/30/12 2:31PM
  • The Marriott Customer Service was most ineffective and not helpful at all. If I could give them - 5 rating I would.

Anonymous 11/13/12 2:50PM
  • i have been staying here for a workshop that is done monthly. My experience has repeatedly been negative.. last time the tv, internet and the ph didnt work from some static interference . I had to ph the IT help desk on my cell ph to attempt to get it fixed (and it wasnt). this time it is the fridge and my booking. I had a king booked then that wasn't so when I arrived and the fridge interior was at least 10 degrees higher than the exterior aka as the room. your staff, while not rude, convey the very strong impression that I should go find someone who cares to tell this stuff to. My experience of the Marriott at San Mateo has every time been negative. I wont stay in another of your hotels regardless of whether a conference I am attending is there. I feel so strongly about the terrible service I have recieved I will travel to attend any conference rather than stay in another of your hotels.

tracey mcdonald 11/8/12 11:30PM
  • I'm done with Marriott. They put bogus charges on my room. The never answer the hotel phones and customer service can't even email in complete sentences and ignores what you've asked them. Moreover, they always say they have no record of your stay so that they can try to scam you out of Rewards points. They're shady as can be. Go to Hilton.

Tonyw 10/26/12 9:44AM
  • customer service is horrible...never returns your call, screwed up a reservation and no one can help starighten it out...2 days I am trying to resolve it and everyon ekeeps pushing it ot another department....thank god for the Hilton, going back

kmh 10/25/12 9:49AM
  • I booked a family vacation using my Marriott Rewards points. upon check-in, I informed the front desk that I was using points and asked if they needed to see my reward card. All I was told was that they had my number on file. Upon my check-out, I received a bill for almost $1000. When I again informed the front desk that I was using points, I was told that it was too late to change the bill, since I'd already completed my stay.
    Several phone calls to Customer Service resulted with the same response. I was told that once a stay is completed, it is Marriott's policy to not change bills. In talking to five different customer service representatives, I never received an apology, no offers to rectify the situation-nothing. The Customer Service representative were extremely rude and could not care less about my situation. Prior to this occurance, I was planning reservations for eight for a month long business trip. Upon informing one representative that I would now be booking with a competitor for this trip, I was told that it was my choice to stay where I wanted to stay.
    I challenge anyone to go to their website and find more than 5-6 references to customers or guests. At least seventy-five percent of the content of their website is geared toward profitability, their associates and community involvement.
    Good luck to anyone who encounters problems with Marriott hotels, in particular, Marriott Rewards.

jeffreyd 10/10/12 11:12AM
  • Called Marriot Reservation customer service to book a reservation using Marriot Rewards points and the lady was very rude. She would not clarify anything and was almost scolding me for troubling her with my reservation. I had bothered the lady for only about 1 minute with a very simple question about the rewards points and my reservation and she could not answer it. She just hung up the phone. WTF ? This may be unbelievable for many, I am in disbelief.

Xcustomer 10/7/12 8:47AM
  • The following Marriott employees are excellent & have helped make my stays outstanding over the past few years. Very professional, informative, kind, patient & represent Marriott in the highest possible manner. Please recognize the following:
    Edward Palmer Portland Sable Oaks
    K. Andre Antoine CY Navy Yard, WS, DC
    Roberta " " " "
    Monica BOS/Cambridge Marriott
    Anthony Galigher Res Inn, Chattanooga, TN
    Theresa Schaefer Birmingham, AL Marriott
    David, Joe White, Crystal, Dana, Nicole, Mika, Reba, Ed, Jason, Chris, Snydy,Housekeeping--all Birmingham, AL Marriott
    Christine, Tony, Trina, Brittany, Jason & Housekeeping--all Greenville, SC Marriott

John Sanders
    Marr Rewards Member

Anonymous 2/4/14 2:38PM
  • I have always been very pleased with my communication with people at Marriott Customer Service, but tday I had my first bad experience. I called 18006277468 with a problem that I considered solvable. I spoke with a pleasant reservation operator who told me that I needed to speak with someone who possibly could make adjustments on my pre-paid reservation. (I didn't know why I had gotten 2 different prices for the same room. The 2nd price was lower than the 1st). I was connected with a person who has a name that sounds like Rochelle. She started telling me that nothing could be done before she even knew the whole situation. When I tried to tell her what I think happened, she told me that she was a supervisor and that she knew what could and could not be done. Her tone was abrasive and impatient. After I tried to explain more about why it was solvable, she told to that I could call the hotel, but that there was nothing that could be done, because she was a supervisor and she knew. I told her that I had been dealing with Marriott for years and that I had never dealt with a customer service person who was so negative and impatient. I told her tht her tone was demeaning and that she should get more training. I told her that I would fill out a survey to that affect and then I said good-bye and hung up the phone. I called back within 5 minutes to begin the process again, I spoke with another pleasant reservations operator, who connected me to the "fix-it" office. This time I spoke with a person named Kendra, who was the kind of person that I am used to dealing with at Marriott,
    Kendra listened to my complete problem, asked for my patience while she called the hotel to ask if there was any reason that I could not get the same rate? They told her that they had not even billed my credit card and that they would make the adjustment. She game me the information, answered 5 or 6 more questions that I had and then took reservations for additional rooms. She was helpful, knowledgable and represented you well. If the other young lady were my first experience with Marriott, I would have left with a bad taste in my mouth, and definitely
    would not have booked more rooms. All of my rating numbers would have been 10 if it had not been for the unpleasant experience.

patricia smith 3/21/13 12:02PM
  • We are gold members and enjoy staying at Marriott Hotels whenever available. Our stay on December 29 -31 ,2012 was at your Greenville/Spartanburg Airport Residence Inn. Although the property is dated, it was very clean and pleasant. I want to give a shout out to Nicole A. who was the day manager during our stay. She couldn't have been nicer or more helpful if she tried. When I asked for some ice, she filled half a large bag for me. When I need additional kitchen supplies, they were provided immediately. She was by far and away the most helpful Marriott employee I have come in contact with. Everything was done with a big smile. Nicole definitely made our stay very comfortable. Please acknowledge her for the fantastic work she does and the great PR she provides for your establishment!
    Debra K.

Debra K 1/11/13 8:58AM
  • Could not be HAPPIER with Marriott!
    On a recent trip to Florida where I was financially raped by Dollar car rental and locked into a fleabag hotel because I booked through Hotwire, it was Marriott who came to the rescue. I stopped at a Marriott Vacation Club property to look for a room for my last two nights. They were priced too high for me and the front desk agent was very nice about it and offered to check the computer for local hotels with a better rate. She came up with a Fairfield Inn by Marriott not far away. I drove over and found that there were no rooms for the low price I was told and the agent there clicked away on his computer and discreetly came up with a way for me to get a rate very close to what I was quoted. He must have sensed my exasperation and very kindly provided service above and beyond what I could have hoped for.
    It will be Marriott for me if I ever have the option!

Rhino 1/6/13 1:11PM
  • Recently stayed at Marriott courtyard 300 grand national in Destin for our 37th anniversary and had a wonderful time. Ron Couget ,Direcro of sales even gave us a certificate to a wine tasting event held nearby which was fabulous. Entire staff was friendly and sincere. Best run marriott I have run across in all our years of traveling.

jmmotesadv 8/30/12 5:32AM
  • My stay @ the MacQuarie Park, N Ryde, NSW, Australia was WONDERFUL!
    Desk staff were professional and very helpful .
    Dining staff were very friendly and on the spot.
    Housekeeping service was excellent; their staff helpful and friendly.
    A special 'Thank You' to J.R.of House-keeping, who solved the mystery of the microwave that wouldn't work. He maintained his poise while trying to quietly explain to me that it was,in fact,not a microwave, but the safe. What a good laugh we had!
    Thanks to all who made my stay so enjoyable! MZ

M.Z. 8/21/12 3:54PM
  • I am a frequent guest of Courtyard by Marriott Livermore. 2929 Constitution Drive, Livermore California 94551. I have stayed at a few hotels in the east bay and this marriott is by far the most friendly. So many people don't take the time to point out an indivigual that makes a difference, but I need to point out one of your employees. She is a server, her name is Yolanda Sanroman. It is not easy being away from your home 3 and 4 days a week, but when you are treated with the warmth and friendiness from someone that truly cares, it makes traveling so much more enjoyable. It is not just me. I hear so many travelers comment on Yolanda's smile. She send everyone off in the morning with her warm heart and kind words. Marriott is fortunate to have an employee that cares about your guests the way she does. If you give out awards....Yolanda Sanroman deserve to be noticed.

Katie Kettmann
    Red Bull Distribution
    Key Accounts Manger
    Sacramento and East Bay
    916-943-6103 Cell
    1424 N. Market Blvd.
    Sacramento, California 95834

Anonymous 2/23/12 8:42AM
  • On December 29th and 30th I stayed at the Liberty Mariott in Newark and was very impressed by the accommodations, the warm atmosphere (that even smelled like cinnamon), but especially by the hospitality of all of the employees working those days. Upon arrival I was greeted by three employees at the front desk, one of which checked me in while another looked for my Mariott rewards number. Later on that evening I was assisted by several employees who helped me to pick out a restaurant. The cleaning woman was very accommodating with my late check-out. And as I was leaving to go downstairs to check out, another employee pushing laundry stopped what he was doing to push the elevator for me. As I waited for the van, the button to my jacket fell off and I was surprised that your staff carried a needle and thread kit that I could use before going to work. I would like to sincerely thank the staff their attentive service and their dedication to the providing the finer details that made my stay so enjoyable.

CGHY 12/30/11 10:39PM
  • Marriott Customer Service number is 866-435-7627. They do provide really good service, and have resolved my issues in a timely manner. :)

unk 10/24/11 7:58PM
  • Good afternoon
    1st I would like to mention that the last 5 years staying at a Marriott hotel I walk away satisfied.

Unfortunity last week I stayed at the Residence Inn Portsmouth Downtown/Waterfront
    100 Deer Street, ROOM 302
    Portsmouth, New Hampshire 03801 USA
    Phone: 1-603-422-9200 Fax: 1-603-422-9201

My Marriott number is 864-604-665

Compliant: It appears that the room I was asigned has a creeking noise in the wall coming from inside the closet. You can also here it in the wall where the table is located.

The creeking noise would start every 90 seconds and last approximately 15 seconds.

The 1st night I did not notice it as much since I was exhusted from traveling and fell a sleep till it was time to get up.

With that said the remaining two nights was difficult to fall a sleep due to the creeking noise.

I realize that most people would make a complaint and get another room, however I new the hotel was completely book Wednesday (as I over heard one of the Marriott ladies at the front desk tell a customer over the phone).

The third night....I just dealt with the noise. I really did not want to pack my suitcase and unpack for one more night.

It is my opinon that previous people who stayed in Room 302 had also put in a complant. The creeking noise is that loud.

I hope you will investigate room 302 and elimate the unwanting creeking in the walls so other customers will enjoy a piecefull night at the Residence Portsmouth.

I would like feedback on the Marriott's observation/investigation in the creeking noise.

Best time to hear the creeking is approximately 8-10 pm. if not during the day but noticable at night...bed time.

Marriott number 864-604-665

Other than the room all employee's were perfessional and respecful, especially Jeri at the front desk. She followed up on everything I ask, including parking, dinning, directions, and tax forms etc. Breakfast and evening was excellant.

5 Year Customer 8/29/11 3:26PM
  • i am a platinum member and have been travelling through Canada over the last year. I have used my rewards for free stays only and have been very pleased with the folks who answer the phones when I call in to book or cancel reservations.

Anonymous 10/17/10 10:50AM
  • My name is William Delmolino and I am a Marriot Rewards customer. My friend and I had holiday weekend reservations at Residence Inn Windsor Ct. I had stayed here many years before. The morning we were getting ready to leave I checked Trip Advisor and there were a lot of recent complaints about this hotel including not being very clean, bugs in room and mice in the walls. We both cancelled our reservation.and our trip. I always stay at Marriot when we go away and they are always great. I would check out this hotel.

Anonymous 10/8/10 11:52AM
  • Using my Marriott Points was fast and simple. You do, however, have to determine the best way to use your points by doing online research prior to redeeming to make the most of them.

meme 4/23/10 6:39PM
  • Mr.Marriott,

We never met. But I really want to share my story with you. Marriott hotel, to be honest, is the worst hotel I have ever worked at. You guys know nothing about management and how to put the right person into the right position. You donít know how to recognize peopleís talents all you guys know about is to speak down to your employees. I used to work at Calgary Marriott hotel and that workplace was really really terrible. I mean horribly terrible. I was being treated as grabage when I was working there because my job was being a very basic labour. I had been working there for a long time lots of managers didnít even knew my name because they didnít have to. Every supervisors even from the other departments was speaking down to me. I really feel sorry for you guys because young peopleís talents and qualifications had never been seen by the management people. I felt really terrible about the Marriottís culture because you could totally fell the inside classification from the G.M. down to the supervisors. Even for the regular employees, the classifications exist. Front Desk people were speaking down to the Banquets people. Banquets people treated Housekeeping people as nothing. Dish washers are not human beings. Yeah, surprised? This is the really Marriott. Within this hotel, you can see all the good positions had been occupied by the young-hot-skinny and tall blondes. They were so young and incompetent but that was not the point, the point was they were all wearing sexy cloths, high-heels and black nylon every single day, hanging around and having great time with our G.M., made him happy. That type of the girls was our G.Mís personal favourite. People like me, we donít see the silver lining, we will never have a chance to be promoted because men will never put on a black nylon. Growing up with Marriott was absolutely a lie, an illusion. We wonít have a chance, please trust me, everybody. I didnít realize this point before I actually started working at Calgary Marriott. Anyway, today, I have been working at Delta for quite a while since I quit that Marriott job. I am so so happy right now. I just want to tell you, Mr. Marriott, compare to Delta, Marriott is ABSOLUTELY ABSOLUTELY nothing. Here, Delta, people are treating each other with respects. No managers speak down to me. If you are being a fine employee and working really hard, they will see it right away and give you a better chance to do more and more by promoting you, not just saying it like Marriott did. Anyway, I want to share my experience with not just you Mr. Marriott but also all the others whoís planning to start your career at a hotel business. Who hasnít decided which side to choose between Delta and Marriott. The answer couldnít be more obvious.

Marriott hotels aweful 10/31/11 5:15AM

Check out these popular comparisons of Marriott Rewards customer service versus other companies:
Marriott Rewards vs. Starwood
Authorized representatives of Marriott Rewards can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

866-435-7627
Marriott Rewards customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Marriott Rewards customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Get immediate support for your Marriott Rewards questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Marriott Rewards at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Marriott Rewards user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Marriott Rewards reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

Marriott Rewards Category Changes
If you have already booked a hotel that will be moving down a category, you can call Marriott Rewards customer support at (801) 468-4000 after March 15 and adjust your reservation to receive a refund of the point difference.
Vacation Never Has to End With a Free Night from Marriott Rewards
Visit MarriottRewards.com/MegaBonus, call 888-MARRIOTT (888-627-7468), or call your local Marriott Rewards customer support office for complete details. © 2012 Marriott International, Inc. SOURCE Marriott International, Inc. Copyright (C) 2012 ...
Marriott Rewards ranks highest in overall customer satisfaction
... examining five factors (in order of importance): account maintenance/management (23%); ease of redeeming points/miles (22%); ease of earning points/miles (18%); reward program terms and ease of earning points/miles (16%); and customer service (5%)†...