Mozilla Customer Service

Mozilla customer service is ranked #513 out of the 706 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 27.26 out of a possible 200 based upon 70 ratings. This score rates Mozilla customer service and customer support as Terrible.

Terrible Overall Customer Service Rating
  • Viewing Mozilla customer service complaints
  • I would just like to add my comment to the others, the intolerance that Mozilla has shown to the newly appointed CEO's beliefs have caused me to remove Firefox from my work computer as well as all our laptops at home. It is truly amazing that a company preaches tolerance and diversity yet doesn't allow tolerance for any viewpoint except for that which it endorses.

I will never again use any product by Mozilla.

SL 4/11/14 8:19AM
  • Just like you made a decision to remove your CEO , I would like to make the same decision regarding Firefox, but for some reason Firefox was designed so I can not remove it from my computer. HELP,HELP,HELP,HELP

FIREFOX DEAD MAN 4/9/14 11:54AM
  • Can't find another way to contact Mozilla Corporate. Please pass this along to the President/CEO/Chairperson of the Board: I am deleting FireFox from my computer, going back to Explorer. And its all about Mozilla's decision to fire the CEO last week. Decisions have consequences.

John Watkins

Anonymous 4/9/14 11:37AM
  • I am removing Mozilla from all my business computers and my family's home computers and laptops. We were early adapters of Mozilla but I am sure Safari can do the job as well or better than Mozilla. Your blatant disregard for Mr. Eich's right to freedom of speech and freedom of religion is intolerable.

commonesnes 4/9/14 9:52AM
  • Your "intolerance" to other's views is mind-boggling and I am terminating my account immediately with such a narrow-minded corporation that not only suppresses free speech, but would ruin someone's life-long career by snooping into their personal contributions to see who they "align with."
    Despicable!

jmtcorporate@yahoo.com 4/7/14 6:27PM
  • I can't believe you are so intolerant of someone else's belief that you would fire someone, not because of his work performance but because of what he does privately.

I will no longer use Mozilla Firefox as my browser.

los angeles gym addict 4/7/14 6:26PM
  • WOW! What a stupid move!

I'm joining many others removing Firefox on my company's computers.

I am very sad and displeased.

Disappointed 4/7/14 5:47PM
  • Just like you can make a decision to remove someone, I to can make the same decision, Firefox in no longer my internet browser!

Richard Smalley

utoledo 4/7/14 3:41PM
  • As a corporation you should have stood behind your CEO's right to express himself under the 1st amendment in a personal non-business manner. Your board of directors was gutless and cowardly and let a good honorable man resign for having the same views in 2008 as our President and Hillary Clinton. You should have rallied to his side, rather than kick his behind out the door.Gutless Cowards one and all.You had the chance to do the right thing and you chose to do the wrong thing instead. Shameful.

906 Mifflinridge Rd Pgh PA 15207 4/7/14 2:21PM
  • So long Firefox. I do not trust a company that claims to promote freedom of speech that then turns around and gets rid of their CEO because he does not believe the "right things". People often say things that I do not like, that I oppose, that go against my moral beliefs, but they have a RIGHT to that speech without fear of retribution like loosing a job. Freedom of speech to you folks means only allowing that which is accepted dogma of the left. Hypocrits.

elmaughan 4/7/14 11:41AM
  • I am very disturbed that free speech is not tolerated by the Mozilla Corporation. I have used firefox as long as I can remember but because of your stand against free speech I will no longer doing so.

I hope that the people of this country realize that our freedoms are slowly being taken away. It is time that the people of this country stand up to those like Mozilla by boycotting and spreading the word that Mozilla is the organization of intolerance.
    Stop Using Mozilla Products!

RC 4/7/14 11:38AM
  • Due to your organizations intolerance to diversity of values, freedom of expression,speech and difference of opinion we are removing all Mozilla products from our computers and urging our friends and customers to do the same. Your actions do not mach your stated policy.

Discusted 4/7/14 11:30AM
  • I have just removed your software from my computer, as my way of expressing displeasure over the way you handled the termination of your CEO

Anonymous 4/7/14 9:11AM
  • Count me as one that will no longer use your product until you realize that tolerance is a two-way street.

Supporting traditional marriage, something that has been the norm for thousands of years, and has nothing to do with being anti-gay, somehow is against what Mozilla stands for?

Since that is the case I won't support you or your product.

Mas 4/5/14 8:11AM
  • I have had Mozilla Firefox for about ten years now, even though I love everything about the program, I have decide to remove it from all my computers due to the forcing of the resignation of their CEO for not supporting gay marriages. I think a person should not have to worry about their job because of their beliefs. I hope that everyone will ban Mozilla Firefox, not because you support/ nor support gay marriages, but for the simple reason that here in what is left of America, we have the right to support whom ever/ what ever we decide.

rondasexton 4/4/14 3:41PM
  • Firefox has been taken off all of my computers as of today because of the fascist teatment toward someone who supports traditional marriage. I will urge all of my friends to do the same.

Anonymous 4/4/14 3:06PM
  • I too am not happy with the treatment of Brendan Eich. Regardless of one's position on the issue, forcing a resignation is not acceptable. Just what has his views on the issue to do with his ability to manage the operation?? Apparently he has been successful for some years now while holding his views on various issues.

centaur 4/4/14 12:58PM
  • Dumping all things Mozilla after the way you treated Brendan Eich. Apparently, your organization does not support free speech but is only supportive of politically correct speech and politics. American workers should be able can think, speak, and give to whomever they want--no matter how disgusting the recipient-- without fearing repercussions in the workplace.
    Shame on you.

Anonymous 4/4/14 8:38AM
  • MONDAY, 24 MARCH 2014, 5:22PM

MOZILLA FIREFOX

Monday, 24 March 2014
    5pm Hawaii Standard Time

For several years, I have been a very satisfied customer with Mozilla Firefox and recommended you to my family and friends.

However, I recently bought a new HP Windows 7 computer and have been unsuccessful in my attempts to install the most updated version of Mozilla Firefox. I need your verbal assistance, but I see you offer no telephone assistance.

I did follow the steps and believed I installed the most current Mozilla Firefox version; however, when I clicked the icon on my desktop, it tells me Mozilla Firefox is "out of date" and I'm in the "safe mode."

I respectfully request verbal assistance.

What is your recommendation?

melodynokaoi@hawaii.rr.com
    Cell 808-282-6343

Please note: Hawaii Standard Time is 3 hours behind California Standard Time; 5 hours behind Mountain/Central Standard Time; and 6 hours behind East Standard Time

Melody 3/24/14 8:22PM
  • Monday, 24 March 2014

5pm Hawaii Standard Time

I did follow the steps and believed I installed the most current Mozilla Firefox version; however, when I clicked on the icon on my desktop, it tells me it is "out of date."

What is your recommendation?

Melody 3/24/14 8:08PM
  • My Mozilla Firefox error message says, "Firefox is configured to use a proxy server that is refusing connections." Check the proxy settings to make sure that they are correct or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. I have been getting this message approximately since February 27 or 28. I am unable to access the internet at all. Any assistance you are able to share regarding this matter would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Linda

Anonymous 3/4/14 11:53AM
  • I am having the exact same issue. Mozilla are impossible to speak to. I am now trying Yahoo to see if they can help me.

Doughboy 2/18/14 2:36PM
  • I can't connect to any site I get a msg that says Untrusted Connection. I can't even connect to the Firefox website to try to troubleshoot. I did not have this trouble a few days ago. Don't have this issue with Chrome. I have installed and Unistalled, reset Firefox from scratch etc. Nothing works. They mention something about a certificate. This is very frustrating!

Anonymous 2/11/14 2:42PM
  • I am NOT HAPPY with the way the search engine and home page works as I cannot SAVE MY HOME PAGE... It won't let me! It always saves whatever you have it set for. Otherwise it would be a great browser!

Anonymous 2/5/14 4:47PM
  • I am having trouble with Mozilla Firefox not only with my e-mail but when I click onto an internet page, it either takes 15-20 minutes to pop up or it just doesn't connect at all. For example when I respond to Publisher's Clearing House (whom I have dealt with for years) Firefox just does not respond - this is very tiresome/aggravating and I am seriously thinking of dropping Mozilla unless they get their act together. That is just one example of total ineficiency.

ancarro@roadrunner.com 11/15/13 3:46PM
  • Mozilla's handling of issues via their bug database (bugzilla.mozilla.org) is amazing. They respond to issues with questions and attempts to assign (or mitigate) the issues very quickly. The average wait time for a first response is usually about 4 hours.

I believe they may have had a problem in the past with not responding to or fixing issues (they had less money in the past) so long standing issues may still be unfixed, but all new issues seem to get handled very quickly.

Anonymous 12/4/12 12:36PM
  • Compared to AOL, their internet browser is far, far ahead of AOL. They are 1st class and respond quickly to any problem with answers and help.

dardan 2/9/10 12:50PM

Check out these popular comparisons of Mozilla customer service versus other companies:
Mozilla vs. Bing
Mozilla vs. Gmail
Mozilla vs. Google
Mozilla vs. Incredimail
Mozilla vs. Microsoft
Mozilla vs. Windows Live
Authorized representatives of Mozilla can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

NONE
Mozilla customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Mozilla customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Mozilla corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Mozilla corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Get immediate support for your Mozilla questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Mozilla at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Mozilla user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Mozilla reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

44 New APIs: Mozilla, Football, and Xignite
HappyFox API: HappyFox is a web based customer support ticketing system hosted on the cloud. HappyFox helps you to track and manage customer support requests across multiple channels like email, chats and social media in a centralized ticket support ...
Google Chrome - Better Than Firefox? See Tops
But the trend is downward, with acceleration perspective in the next period after the expiry of the technical support provided by Windows XP, which will cause users to consider alternative options. Currently, the market share of the first 3 most used ...
Thunderbird's Business Training Program for Women Entrepreneurs to Be ...
Core business management topics such as business planning, market research, marketing, budgeting, accounting, financial reporting, branding, pricing, customer service, human resources, and goal setting are covered in fun and interactive ways.