Pizza Hut Customer Service

Pizza Hut customer service is ranked #492 out of the 724 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 28.85 out of a possible 200 based upon 660 ratings. This score rates Pizza Hut customer service and customer support as Terrible.

Terrible Overall Customer Service Rating
  • Viewing Pizza Hut customer service complaints
  • I ordered a pizza the website says any pizza any size any toppings 11 dollars then when I got there they charged me 16 dollars for meat lovers and 3 dollars for stuff crust I have no problem paying extra for stuff crust that still should have brought it to 14 dollars when I asked about it she told me that was the online price and they don't do the online price in the store the website says nothing about online price only. Then she tried to tell me that was when they were on sale I again explained what the website was advertising did me no good. I also had a 2 liter drink on my order and it cost me 23 dollars and 54 cents. What's up with that? ?????

Anonymous 7/25/14 5:21PM
  • The Pizza Hut Store in Citizen Square on Dallas Marrietta HWY are filthy and gross and very rude including the maager the last 3times I have ate there is horrible so bad we got a freee pizza and it was worse than the 1st one and came to conclusion to not eat there no more and on 7/23/2014 I ordered another pizza to find hair in my food that I was about to swallow gross and the manager insinuated I was lying about the situation though I got my store credit back the manager was very rude what happen to the customers always right and im sure the manager wouldnt wanna eat hair so why feed it to the customers thats bad buisness and when you complain to the employees they are rude as well and look at you stupid. And ontop of hair being in my food the delivery boy was 30 minutes late and my food needed to be reheated. This is the worst pizza hut I know of and needs to be evaluated maybe new staff and needs to be cleaned up big time!

Anonymous 7/25/14 1:32PM
  • 22/07/14 wanted to have lunch with friends at pizza hut belmont,wa. guess what it was not open till 11:15am !!! what a shame

Anonymous 7/23/14 6:14PM
  • The pizza Hut in Olive Branch Ms has the rudest employees I have ever seen. When u ask a question about the menu, the response is I don't no and when u ask for something all u get is sighs and frowns. People if you do not like the public find another job. Rude and unhappy employees made our experience very bad

Kris 7/23/14 9:04AM
  • I called pizza hut in malvern ar and was on hold for 6 mins. Called from my other phone and they answered and take my order while the other was still on hold. I got there to get my order which they said would take 15 mins and it had been 20 mins. They ask us to pull around and it would be a minute. We waited 15 minutes and no one came out I had to go in and get my order.

Anonymous 7/22/14 5:56PM
  • We were craving cheesy bits pizza. We put our order and received a call saying that pizza was not available. So we put in a order for a large pan and large handtoss. When they delivered our pizza I got a thin and pan. When I call back to tell them about the mix up they tell that they didn't have pan.So when I tell him why hadn't they said anything earlier he puts the manager on. He tells me they did have pan they just sent us the wrong pizza. So I tell him that no one likes thin.said he's like OK..So what can he do. I'm like I paid for pizza that no one likes and ur like too bad. Rude very disappointed with their service. They never have product and just expect people to live with what they get.

Christine 7/21/14 9:25PM
  • Just had a small pan with pepperoni mushrooms and black olives. Maybe 6 pepperoni, a few mushrooms. Very disappointed. In maryville mo.

Anonymous 7/21/14 4:44PM
  • Honestly I love Pizza Hut but seriously the Pizza Hut next to my house is horrible today. I ordered a pizza and it gets to my house late, not only that it was not what I ordered so the driver said that he would be back with the right pizza in a while. So I call because its 2 hours late and the person on the other end is telling me that they were just going to put the pizza in to the oven. I was so mad so then I'm like what do you mean that you are just nearly going to put the pizza in the oven I have been waiting for 2 hours. Then the person on the other end had the nerve to tell me if I wanted to wait 30 min. for another pizza. I was so mad... and that is not the first time that this has happened to me at this Pizza Hut. Seriously I can't believe that this happened to me. I am so mad!

bbr59 7/19/14 11:29PM
  • I just called in an order at the Pizza Hut in Newton and received the worst customer service. Never had bad experience before but I wont be a customer at the Newton lacstion again.

Anonymous 7/18/14 3:15PM
  • Hello, my name is Krista Smith from Kings Mountain, NC. Our local Pizza Hut hasrecently reopened after a remodel. I must say that it looks wonderful. We have been ordering wings almost every Wednesday for several years now. Before we were always given 2 ranch dipping sauce packets with our order. Last night when I went in to pick up our 24 count of traditional hot wings, I was told that the sauces were no longer given with orders & that they would be $.50 each. I find that policy totally outrageous. I did not purchase ranch from the restaraunt and will have to decide if we will continue to order wings from Pizza Hut. Service is great & we love your wings. But this is a matter of prinicapal.

Krista Smith

Ksmith 7/17/14 6:00PM
  • Hello. My name is Jeff in Savannah,Ga. I am a regular customer from your Derenne location here. I usually stop in on my way to work and get carry out.

This evening I didn't have the chance so I decided to get a delivery. When I contacted the store, they told me I am out of the delivery area.

The store that was in the "delivery area" was recently demolished. In fact that store was actually further away than the one I called.

The store I called is 4 minutes away from my location and your employees are completely unwilling to make an exception to come out of their area. They said I can only carry out but since I'm at work, that is no option.

I feel my importance as a customer is completely thrown out and your employees don't care about Pizza Hut making money.
    I will never buy your product again and if I can get any one else to I will sure try my hardest.
    Thanks.

Anonymous 7/16/14 6:53PM
  • This was the first time i ordered from pizza hut and ordered a stuffed 3 cheese supreme and im sorry to tell u it was horrible! It was undercooked with barely any pizza sauce on it and it was like mush with hardly any warmth to it.my ticket number was i wont be ordering again if its like this again.

lynn 7/15/14 2:45PM
  • Tried the new hand tossed crust & was not happy with it. Tasted way too sweet. Was more like roll dough than pizza dough. Just wasn't pizza dough.

Anonymous 7/12/14 6:35PM
  • I had ordered a pizza that was half and half. One half was all meat and the other half was supposed to be chicken mushrooms green peppers and banana peppers. The pizza did not have any green peppers or banana peppers on it. I had no crunch on my pizza and I paid almost $15 for it. This was my first time ordering pizza from the pizza hut on Euclid . Very disappointed.

Ms. Dolphin 7/12/14 4:33PM
  • Probably the worst web site for any restaurant I have tried to use. Cannot find contents of the may pizzas on local menu, can't get past ordering to see what offers are available and coupon offerings require ordering something I may not even want. Get an IT department manager that actually uses your website!

pd 7/11/14 6:54PM
  • ticket;99 register;7 sever Ashley unit3004617 Ashley need customer service trainning after paying first when my pizza was done I ask her I ask for a pepperroni pizza lover well this one got suasage do you wanted or not I want a pepperoni lover I am alergy to sausage if i would had eating that pizza that store will be in great trouble I was so mad I left I told her she cuold keep the money I just paid the reason she told me if I wanted a pepperroni lover I had to pay 14.00 dollas for the next do you want me to make it I said no you just lost a very value customer not only me but my friends family and co workers I will teld them about it

pizza hut customer servicr 7/8/14 9:40AM
  • I will never eat from Pizza Hut again i waited over a hour for my pizza when the driver finally got here my pizza was cold n bread sticks was tuff i called the store and all she did was say sorry i ask y does it take so long for it to get to me when im only 5 blocks away and ask for a new pizza n sticks i was told i would have to pay for it

Anonymous 7/7/14 1:06PM
  • I had horrible experience at Chesterton, IN Pizza Hut and mailed a letter to the corporate office, they returned it marked not deliverable as addressed, unable to forward however was the address listed as corporate office on their website. Obviously, they only want on-line comments that they can sensor before it gets to corporate. They can keep their pizza, too many other places that make pizza!

Josey 7/7/14 7:30AM
  • I've had problems at this Pizza Hut before, but the problems were always fixed. I don't know why this time was any different, maybe because in the past I've always carried out. I ordered my pizza at 9:30pm and was given an ETA of 10:04pm. By 10:22pm I called asking when the pizza will be delivered and the young lady told me 10 to 15 mins.. By 11:00pm still no pizza, I called back and the Manager informed me, that she tried to call me and let know that she canceled my order because they did not have the crust I ordered.. I don't know what they are playing at, but it was shameful.. Bad experience yet again thanks Pizza Hut for all of your hard work...

Anonymous 7/6/14 8:22PM
  • I have been ordering for the past 10ys from the same location. It seems to have gone downhill!! When I call and speak to someone all I hear are excuses!! That's horrible customer service!!! Lafayette la Pinhook location my pizza is now 30 min late, last time was over an hr

Lisa 7/6/14 7:34PM
  • i'm switching to domino's pizza, even though I like the taste of pizza hut better, they don't deliver where domino's does, domino's right across street of pizza hut , they will deliver and pizza hut won't. sorry pizza hut , lost a customer

Anonymous 7/2/14 5:03PM
  • I call an talk to the manager she claim she was no help at all did not even try to fix the problem she madee play my pizza after them mess up the order no free coupon are nothing she didnot even give me my money back to fix the problem I just though was very rude person so would like to no how you going to help me

e lancaster 7/2/14 10:24AM
  • Byram, MS I placed an online order for a large Meat Lovers pizza. The pizza was delicious; however customer service was awful. I askef for Red peppers & Parmesan cheese with my order the lady handed me two packs of each for the large pizza & closed the window in my face, turned & walked away. I waited, beckoned her back and asked for more ccondiments, she rudely asked how many more, I polietly said 5 more. After all of this she hands me 2 more packets and says,"This is all we have, because our truck ain't come in!" Slammed the window again and walked off. mind you I went today 7/1 @ 415.

Anonymous 7/1/14 8:32PM
  • I ordered a stuffed crust pizza from the pizza hut in annaville texas. It has to be the worst pizza I have ever eaten when I took a bite of the crust the cheese was still really runny and the pizza was really cold by the time it got to my house. I will not be getting pizza from pizza hut ever again.

gross 7/1/14 2:25PM
  • On the day of June 29, 2014 I placed an order for a large pizza with pepperoni, hamburger and mushroom. However I received sausage instead of pepperoni. Shortly after I contacted pizza hut store#026406 in riverdale, ga & spoke with Ramada the manager on duty this evening. I made her aware of the incorrect ORDER that I received. MS .Ramada stated to me that she was the one that took my order & that it was no mistake on her behave. I could not believed what I just heard from this person in management. TO add insult to injury I was placed on hold for 5 min after being accused of placing the wrong order. I received no respect as a loyal customer for years . I have contributed to this business once a week and I am highly dissatisfied with the service I have received. This matter needs too be address immediately & I'm quite sure I am not the only one who has been treated in such a distasteful way. After all that has been said from Ms. Ramada then offered me to return the pizza for a remake. That offer should have been the very first thing she mention instead of in gagging In a debate about who is right & wrong and therefore since the lack of customer service dwells there I will definitely NOT order or even recommend anyone Ever to eat at that location again.

Anonymous 6/29/14 3:57PM
  • Viewing positive Pizza Hut customer service ratings
  • we eat at the Pizza Hut in rome ,ga .The service their was awesome,we love the paper table cloths that you can draw or color on. The manage come to all the tables in the dinning room and talked to her customers. A REALLY friendly store.

Anonymous 7/13/14 2:03PM
  • Me and my family stopped at pizza hut in Buffalo Texas. We were going to eat the buffet. The hours on the sign was 11a.m. till 3 p.m. we arrived at 2:15 p.m. and there was no buffet. They had closd it down prior to that time. We stopped because we wanted the buffet with as many people that was there. Instead i had to order off the menu. After placing our order, when they delivered our food to the table they forgot to cook our waffle fries. When they did bring them we were done eating. And they were completley over cooked. The waitress was very nice and profesional.

Anonymous 7/9/14 1:43PM
  • Ashley was so nice but the resteraunt was so busy and there was no OnE helping her and still she did everything to acommadate us.I a regular costermor ad Ashley is the best server I have yet to see I Willie back hope to see her

Anonymous 7/7/14 11:59AM
  • Ordered pizza & it was here less than 20mins & hot & fresh ! The cook did a great job because pizza tasted great ! Driver was very nice & friendly ! Wm.Cannon , Austin Tx Pizza Hut , Great Staff tonight :-)

Mimi 5/21/14 5:59PM
  • I visited the pizza hut in Bayard n.m I was very pleased with the quality of the pizza also the store was looking very clean I saw an employee by the name of jenny she was giving a hundred percent scrubbing them dirty floors grate job jenny pizza hut keep up the good work

laun 4/7/14 10:40AM
  • Had a wonderful day at pizza hut last week with an employee by the name of jenny she was very outgoing nice and friendly you should have more employee s like her

missy 4/7/14 10:35AM
  • Hi me and my boyfriend went to pizza hut in rocky mount Va we got our drinks. They waiter took our orders and the other couple orders at the same time at 5:45 pm. on Thursday night 01-30-14. and we waited until 6:45 pm. also the other couple was still in pizza hut when I got up and paid for our drinks. she started wait on other people just came in the front door. they told the waiter to cancel their orders also. we went some where else to eat so we are not eating at pizza hut in Rocky mount Va anymore. This happened 2 times already.first time we didn't get anything to drink. the boss give us a discount on our next order. we didn't think it was going to happened again. I do not want anything from pizza hut . no one should wait that long for their orders. I can call papa john's and the pizza be ready in 20 minutes and the bread sticks to we get it all in 20 minutes. From: Karen

Anonymous 2/2/14 10:23AM
  • Wonderfull service,pizza was delivered on time, was hot and fresh.

abdul bashir 10/19/13 12:01AM
  • From Gautier, MS..My family ordered Pizza and Wings on Wednesday 50 cent Wings Day for Delivery....after 30 min being called back to say they were OUT of the bone in Wings we ordered..we agreed to the wings they did have but wanted them at the special price..since we were the ones being inconvienced...after almost an hour on hold he manager at the Gautier Ms location says NO! My daughter drive to the location to speak to the manager and jus get our food in person since we were uncomfortable with the professionalism over the phone..the restaurant scene was totally Not The PiZZA HuT we are use to w the manager being unbelievably unprofessional .... Since we were already over an hour into this...she received what we could that evening and called and emailed corporate office later about our experience .... Corporate officials called us back and REALLY apologized and re deemed our faith in PIZZA HUT! They replaced our family meal and kept our LovE and faith in customer service for his business! MUCH Luv and KUDOs to PIZZA HUT!

Jones Family 10/11/13 5:33PM
  • I would like to compliment tne manager of unit 004576. I placed an order on-line. When I received my pizza it was not what I ordered on-line. When I called the store I was told they made the pizza as it had been sent to them. I explained that I had ordered from Pizza Hut because a competitor did not offer a half pizza topping order. The employee who answered the phone spoke to the manager who offered to re-make the entire order free of charge. This was most generous and I thanked them. I explained I only wanted the pizza as I had ordered it and did not wish to take advantage by accepting the entire order for free (it included a two liter and cinnamon sticks). The manager is to be commended for making this situation right. It also included an apology from both the employee on the phone and the delivery driver. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

dknapp 10/5/13 5:06PM
  • Everytime I come in she always has a smile on her face and always so polite and always seems happy to be at work. Always makes me smile when she is there to help satisfy me. Can't remember name short dark brown hair.

Sarah 9/25/13 10:33PM
  • I have always had a very pleasant time at the west main Pizza Hut in the plaza by on target, the lady that I've enjoyed the most is Mikaela I believe her name was, she has never gotten the order wrong even when I brought all my friends over there for dinner, a group of 10 Ish people. It was an absolute delight and the good was fantastic, we had everything as well, pizza, breads, mozzarella sticks and some salads. Just wanted to leave a comment, one of the delivery drivers even brought some free wings for helping him get his vehicle free when it got stuck in the snow during some rough weather last winter.

Ethanfromkalamazoo 9/9/13 7:00PM
  • My family ate at the Pizza Hut in McMinnville, Tennessee tonight and quite possibly had the best waitress I have ever had! Her name was Chrystal and she was so nice and courteous and she was extremely busy and was the only waitress working tonight. Just had to write and let you know how very refreshing she was!
    Sincerely,
    Lisa Turner

Lisa 9/1/13 7:36PM
  • I ordered a pizza from the one in perimeter drive ,Dublin #024182,this Saturday. With a great doubt I went there,b/c it has been a long time I ordered anything from there. I was really impressed by there humble service, fast delivery and food was delicious,was something above my expectation.Very Thankful to pizzahut.Now the coming weekend I going to order from here only...

Priya.
    OH

priya 6/13/13 7:49AM
  • Just received a delivery from Erica at the La Mesa, Ca delivery office. She was awesome. The most friendly delivery person we have ever had. Love her passon for her job and detail to customer service. She is the only delivery person that approached our door that made sure that we were the recipients of the order and then went above and beyond to make sure that what we had ordered was perfect.. which it was. Just as a footnote, she was someone that made my day and made me excited and appreciative to receive my order. Her personality is beyond superb and she should be recognized as an outstanding employee of Pizza Hut. Good Job Erica.. you made us feel very confident of your delivery and you very personable. Look forward to receiving orders from you again

Karen Swoboda
    Bryan Fields

Karen 5/16/13 8:33PM
  • After moving to Whitehall was told of the pizza place called big Johns pizza told that it was better than anything so decided to check it out yeah right Pizza Hut every time I order from you guys it's always arriving faster than when they say the people who bring it up to the door always nice and every time I talk to somebody on the phone they're always polite and courteous if you're ever in Whitehall Michigan definitely hit that Pizza Hut because it's the best customer service out of any pizza anywhere hands down

Anonymous 5/1/13 5:36PM
  • I went to the pizza hut in newburg, ny. the manager phil was so nice and he was fast and made sure we had our stuff on time. of all the pizza huts i have been to the newburg store has the best manager. phil should be in every store pizza hut has.

Crystal 2/20/13 4:53PM
  • I had a great experience at Pizza Hut. The pizza was exactly what I ordered, and I was very satisfied with the service. Erica was very friendly and made sure I had everything I needed.

BLEEZY36 1/25/13 7:13AM
  • We go to our local Pizzahut in Denton, TX on Teasley Lane about once a month or so. Store # 311423. Every time we go lately our server is (Sommer). She is the most awesome and sweet girl in the world. Makes you feel like family, remembers you completely even if it's been a long time since you been there. She always talks to us and connects with us so sweetly that it just makes you feel like a million dollars. I look forward to seeing her and talking to her every time we go and eat there. We love this Pizzahut mainly because of Sommer. I hope some one tells her she's getting bragged on. And if by some chance I got her name wrong to make sure I'm acknowledging the correct person she is expecting a baby boy on May the 6th of 2013. I just want to make sure she recieves the praise she deserves. She's a genuinely nice person and we love her so much. It's not often you make an encounter with a sweetheart like this. I hope the management realizes how wonderful she is. #1 employee.

Samoht 1/9/13 9:32PM
  • I visited Pizza Hut with my Family on Friday October 19, 2012 in Harrison Arkansas which My Family dines out at Pizza hut weekly. It's usually always pleasant. For the past month or so we would always request our favorite waitress Syndee, she always has a welcoming smile as she approaches our table. Very respectful and makes us feel welcomed fom the time we enter until we leave. She is a keeper and wished their were more waitress' as herself. Thank You April.

april1973 10/21/12 2:17PM
  • my wife I are truckers,so we eat out all the time.Recently we ate at the pizza hut in decorah,iowa.We could not believe how clean the dining room and kitchen were. The food was delicious,the server was very polite.These guys deserve recognition.Thank you pizza hut.We'll be back.

Anonymous 10/7/12 5:29AM
  • I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM THAT PIZZA HUT HAD RECENTLY LRT GO A EMPLOYE, WELL THIS INDIVIUAL HAD STATED TO PIZZA HUT I DONT KNOW Y THESE PEOPLE IS DOING THIS TO me, SHE STATED ALL I TOOK is a A BATHING SUIT. WELL I AM ONE OF THE MANY VICTUM SHE HAS STLOEN from,she stole , DRUGS CASH CELL PHONE and more, digital camera.. n many more. she even broke into house n stole ciggerates ipods, gold chain which was very expensive , and even went in to their dirty laundry n stole a pair of pants. how funny is da dirty laundry. I would like to thank pizza hut for protecting their employees and customers mahalo

anoymous 7/16/12 5:03PM
  • I really enjoyed my experience at piiza hut. I was a little bit skeptical after reading the reviews but i was pleasantly surpired by the standard of food there, especially seeing as it is so reaonably priced. This is definatly good value for money. My waiter was very helpful and although the resterant was fairly noisey it didn't take away fromt he overall evening.

Anonymous 5/25/12 7:09AM
  • We often go to the Pizza Hut in Duncansville Pa.The service is always good as is the food.We especially like the male waiter Andrew.He is very pleasant and always busy.We have watched him clean tables after a party leaves and he moves everything to wipe the table off plus the chairs.He makes a very neat appearance.Just wanted to let you know I think he was listening when he was trained.

Anonymous 4/22/12 3:08PM
  • Me and my girlfriend ate for lunch earlier. Almost perfect for us. Just bit concern the time they served the food. The starter should be first ahead to the main course/s. But it happened was they serve at the same time. so by the time we finish our starter our main course cold already including our pizza. Don't take this as negative instead work it out.

Thanks

eikzvahm 3/23/12 1:05AM
  • My daughter has worked as a waitress for the Greenville, MI Pizza Hut for almost three years. She has had not vacation, she gets no breaks or lunches on any day or night she works. The store manager does NOT work around her collage schedule, but schedules her to work the days she has class. Yes, she spent two hours writing her whole schedule down four weeks before classes started and wrote down ALL sixteen weeks for him in the books. But, still he would make it her problem when he didn't look at his own books when scheduling. If she didn't find a replacement she would be fired, because of his mistake. She requested a weekend of for her sisters prom two month's in advance and did not get it. Yet another employee got it off instead who asked a day before just because they wanted to have it off. At one point she had taken our extra vacuum in to work so the floors could be vacuumed at night. The one that was there had broken wheels and would not push across the floor. when the regional manager found this out he was corrected and bought a vacuum for the store. For her going above a beyond to help herself and co-works, she got a yelled at by the store manager in front of myself and customers. Told to get the vacuum out of his store.

Also, just today he made here come into work when she was throwing up, and running a fever. When she left today she had a temp. of 101. I believe that, that is against health code. But, he told her if she did not come in she would be fired. she is at work right know thrown up in the bathroom in between waiting on customer's. I don't believe that this is what you want your employee's or your customer's to have to endure.

We as a family used to all eat at our Greenville, MI Pizza hut. But know they have NO meat on the salad bar, always out of one or all pizza's but thin crust, when we call in. Know if we want peperoni's on our salad we have to pay $1.00 for about 10 pieces. I don't believe that is fair to the customer, when you advertise a full salad bar and many different types of pizza's.

I hope that something can be done. My daughter is a great worker and loves to waitress, but is ready to leave your pizza hut after being there for three year. I, would like the pizza hut back that I grew up with back. Please help your employee's and customer's by changing the acts of the store manager. I am calling the health department also.

Anonymous 5/7/14 1:45PM

• I went to work for Pizza hut recently and ever since they hired me in Anna,IL Both the managers would disrespect me and mimic me, make fun of me, and prank call me pretending to be a real costumer. They say they gave me 2 weeks of training but I was really only trained for 4 days. They expected me to know everything right away. Other people have quit their jobs because of the way these Managers have treated them. They also have old rotten milk sitting on display that has been there for about 3 years from what I was told and they do not throw it away. It is also in reach of anyone to go and grab it off the counter display.

Anonymous 7/11/13 9:55PM

• Pizza Hut corporate office must have a rule for thier restaurants to treat thier customers like that! I went to work for a pizza hut (and I purposely do not captilize thier business name for the simple fact that I have no respect for the their employess are allowed to act. I was looking for their corporate headquarters to file a complaint for the way I was treated on my first day at work at a pizza hut in El RenoOklahoma when I came across this comment about the customer calling and the pizza hut employee picking up the phone and laying it down without saying anything and he could hear the people in tbe background and he was in total different area than I am. Well the one day I worked at this Pizza Hut in Oklahoma, the phone was ringing and the TOTALLY Rude, obnoxious, and in my opinion "ignorant acting" man (?) that was "supposed" to be training me told me the next time the phone rang to go pick up the one in the back and lay it down on the counter and leave it. I wonder if that is in their employee handbook!

peppibud2000 6/29/13 3:22AM

• I Richard m. green was done wrong at one of your work sites,i used to love to come to work,and be a team player,until oct.18,2012,when i was let go because i did nt get to the phone in time.Truth be told i was not even given a chance to walk two steps to the phone,when i was told to clock out.I did what i was told and got fired.Keep in mind that i was a cook,and would help anyone of my workers.Right is right,and wrong is wrong,and if i must,i will get an attorney

Ric 2/13/13 12:52PM

• I worked at pizza hut for about a month last summer. I only worked there for a month because the managers harassed me, treated me bad, and intimnidated me all the time. I just had so much anxiety just to go to work, that I couldn't do it anymore.

Now, it's February 5th, and I still haven't received my w2, which is supposed to be to me by January 31st, a couple days late is understandable, but I have the feeling they won't even send it.

I will NOT call the manager where I worked, as he is the reason as to why I couldn't continue working there.

Also, I heard someone who delivers pizza for pizza hut say that they aren't allowed to wear jackets, in wisconsin, when it's zero degrees outside. That doesn't seem right to me

201488 2/5/13 8:52PM

• I would like to start by saying I LOVE PIZZA HUT and always have. My situation is about my daughter. She has been looking for employment for a while now and was very happy when she was asked to an interview at the Rochester New Hampshire Pizza Hut, and even more excited when she was told that she had a job with them.
    My daughter went on an interview and met with a manager named Ryan who did the interview with her. He had told her she was hired, he explained that she needed to fill out an I9 online and then come in on Friday to meet with another manager and complete some paper work. She went in on Friday (I know because I TOOK TIME from my job to bring her)Once there she asked to meet with the manager. The person asked her name and went into the back and came back out and said that the manager is busy. She then told my daughter that the manager said that there is something wrong with their computer system and she is having difficulty receiving her I9 and that they will call her. My daughter waited a couple days and received NO phone call. My daughter called and spoke with the manager Sharon who proceeded to tell my daughter that they are having a problem getting her I9. My daughter asked if it was something she did. The manager explained that it was NOT, it was the system and they would contact her as soon as they got it taken care of. My daughter again tried to understand the situation but still tried to keep her hopes high all while wanting so bad to start to work. Again more days went by and no phone call. My daughter again called and got another manager on the phone. She explained who she was and why she was calling. The man on the other end stated " I think she already hired for that position" my daughter responded “yes me”. The man then told her that he would have the manager call her. AGAIN no phone call. My daughter called again and asked to speak to Sharon and stated who she was. The person left the phone for a minute then returned and stated that she was in a meeting and would return her call. NO PHONE CALL WAS RETURNED.. This is very upsetting and disappointing never mind VERY unprofessional of this company. I will NEVER eat at any pizza hut again in my life. The behavior and un professionalism of this company is disturbing. This manager has a position and it is her job which consists of showing strength and professionalism, and if she did not have employment for my daughter she should have stated so instead of ignoring her phone calls and having other employees speak to her. If the manager who hired my daughter had no authority to do so.... well she should probably speak to him as well. As I stated earlier in this letter I will never eat at a pizza hut again and while Im sure this is not a threat to this company, due to me being one person, I will make sure EVERY PERSON I know understands the situation and the incident which happened and I will let them by the judge. Which by the way I have expressed my feelings about this situation to many friends and family already and they too are very upset about this and feel that it is very unfair.

Little story: I work in a office building which consists of many people and we were having a luncheon/party for one of our supervisors. Everyone pitched in and we were to order sandwiches, pizza, soda etc for the luncheon. Pizza Hut was suggested. One of my co-workers who I spoke to about my daughters situation said “NOT PIZZA HUT. We are all set with a company who behaves in that manor, there are plenty of other places we can order from".
    So story short I may be one person telling my story and expressing my feelings but it seems that people are listening.

Anonymous 1/19/13 3:19PM

• im wondering why after years of service you would let go of loyal employees 2 that im very close to and know very well just how loyal they were to Pizza Hut an its b/c you feel the need to change your management i mean really my family and friends order from you and i just dont feel the need to order from a place who doesnt respect or appreciate when others put their job 1st to be there always when needed an on call to go the extra mile for you an then in return you show your appreciation by firing them what kind of employer are you really??????

Anonymous 12/5/11 3:30PM

Check out these popular comparisons of Pizza Hut customer service versus other companies:
Pizza Hut vs. Costco
Pizza Hut vs. Little Caesars
Pizza Hut vs. McDonalds
Pizza Hut vs. Papa Johns
Pizza Hut vs. Subway
Authorized representatives of Pizza Hut can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

800-948-8488
Pizza Hut customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Pizza Hut customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Pizza Hut corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Pizza Hut corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Hours of Operation
Find Pizza Hut hours of operation for locations near you!. You can also find Pizza Hut location phone numbers, driving directions and maps.

Pizza Hut hours of operation at HoursOfOperation.biz

Get immediate support for your Pizza Hut questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Pizza Hut at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Pizza Hut user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Pizza Hut reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

International Pizza Hut Franchise Holders Association Marketing Leaders ...
All of QuantumDigital's products and services are backed by the company's WOW customer service Guarantee. Founded in 1986, QuantumDigital is based in Austin, Texas. Visit QuantumDigital at quantumdigital.com. Media Contact Brianna McKinney
Pizza Hut Woonona on the lookout for local staff
“We're looking for up to 5 new staff to fill various customer service, food preparation and delivery positions. If you have a little extra experience, we are also looking to fill part-time and permanent manager roles too,” Masood said. Franchisee Ahmed ...
Pizza Hut robbed in Mechanicsburg
Police in Mechanicsburg are investigating a robbery at the Pizza Hut on East Simpson Street. They say a man wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and a mask went into the restaurant just before 8 p.m. Thursday and showed a gun. No one was hurt. There's no ...