SanDisk Customer Service

SanDisk customer service is ranked #80 out of the 709 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 66.72 out of a possible 200 based upon 26 ratings. This score rates SanDisk customer service and customer support as Disappointing.

• spoke with a foreign customer service rep who didn't understand the product didn't work. Poor quality poor customer service. Couldn't understand a work they said. I can decipher most accents as I myself live in California and deal with people. Really???

tsomm 2/18/14 5:31PM
  • Seems there are a lot of unhappy
    customers about Sandisk and i can add
    another since Jan 2014. I've recently placed an order from sandisk.com

The next day I got an email saying items are on back order.
    When i called the rep couldn't tell me how many they have in stock.
    Waited 2 days then tell me items will be back in stock this friday.
    The same night received a cancelation notice saying that no payment was received.
    SERIOUSLY? how can i place the order with out paying.
    Money was already deducted from my account and order was canceled.

xtine 1/10/14 9:50PM
  • THEY ARE THIEVES!

I returned my defective 4GB SD card to them and followed up with a call to verify the receipt. After 3 foreign reps asked ridiculous questions about the kind of envelope I sent it in and gave me the run around, I e-mailed them and got the run around for the last month. The first of many excuses was that the address I sent the card to was "no longer" their address even thugh it is the main address on their site on their 'contact' page. After numerous e-mails and excuses and even blaming me for not doing it right, low and behold they found my white envelope letter and card. It was their address afterall...no kidding! Guess what they did??? They returned the defective card to me along with instructions on their warranty policy. The card NEVER worked and refused to be formatted. They have lost my $$$ permanently and I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. You should file too. Companies should not be able to get away with this. They basically stole from me. I bought a product that does not work and they refuse to replace it. So I threw money out the window. Please do NOT support SanDisk's corruption and spend your money with companies that deserve it.

No More SanDisk 9/20/13 4:11PM
  • Seem to have a policy of lies and theft. Will go to any lengths to get you off the phone, and you can't believe a word they say. After 6 weeks of constant BS, going to file a police report for the theft of my property and forward a copy to Corporate. They're unbelievable. A "manager," probably another semi-literate rep sitting next to the first one, promised me up down and sideways he would definitely absolutely call me back within 24 hours. 30 hours later, I call, and what do I get? "Oh sir I would like to inform you that we were just about to call you." Seriously?

Everything with them is a lie. They told me first I had to file a report one way, so I did; I follow up and they say, oh no that's wrong, do it this way, so I do; still hear nothing for a week, call back AGAIN, and I get, why didn't you do it the first way?

Their policy is to lie and steal. Really, the call starts with a lie (no, your name is nor Mark or Steve or Brad), they lie about how long you'll be on hold, they lie about a manager not being available, they lie when they promise to call back, and they lie when they say they're "working on" getting you your product returned.

My advice would be to call them whenever you remember and have the time, until their 1-800 bills equal the cost of the product they stole from you.

And the damn thing was defective in the first place, which is why I had to return it.

Buy nothing from this company ever, under any circumstances.

RobbedBlind 7/12/13 2:29PM
  • Bad product, worst customer service, can't get replacement or refund.

I purchased 64GB microSD card that didn't work. I mailed it to SanDisk for exchange. Two weeks after they received the card, they say they can't exchange it, they don't have it in stock and I need to wait for another one or two weeks. It's been 15 days since they received their defective product.

I asked for my money back. SanDisk representative called and left a message with the really bad accent. I couldn't figure out who called and what did he want. They said "We have no policy of providing a refund for the defective units."

SanDisk customer support also wanted me to get two smaller cheaper cards, then a slower card. They told me "Please note that the performance of both the cards would be same but class 6 card will be slightly low in speed then class 10. Case is pending upon your reply."

If they didn't have a replacement card, why did they tell me to mail the card for replacement in the first place?

I cannot get my money back and I cannot get a replacement. All I get is promises.

Victoria 9/20/12 7:04PM
  • I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS CALL IN TECH SUPPORT product!!!! Having a person have to PAY for not knowing how to do something or make them "choose" out of four offers!!!-in order to download their OWN photos!!! I am not only not going to use you company anymore I am returning the un-opened products to the store. This is NO way to keep customers...You have lost this one!!!

Anonymous 2/25/12 9:49AM
  • 2nd product that just died in 5 months. Poor quality and customer service!

coopscoop1 2/14/12 9:17AM
  • I sent in a defective mobile SD card a month a ago, meaning they received my product 2 weeks ago, at least. They informed me it would take 7 to 10 business days for me to receive the replacement, we are on the 10th day and they haven't even processed my new product return! I will avoid purchasing any of their products from here on out! Lame excuses get my product to me.

Anonymous 10/11/11 11:51AM
  • Called for tech support about compactflash card that does not work and got someone with bad english accent that could not transfer me to a US represenative so I could understand. Bought this in USA and want to talki to someone in USA. Seems tech support was more interested in an interview than my question.
    Crap support!!!!

Anonymous 9/16/11 12:55PM
  • Seems there are a lot of unhappy
    customers about Sandisk and i can add
    another since friday 02 Sep i have been
    trying to find out, do make USB3 FLASH
    DRIVES....just one simple question but to them it must be difficult for them to
    understand and possibly so looking at
    the comments on here HA Monday got an
    email stating a load of sites ,which i had already been to through out the w/end
    Most of the email address,s for europe
    are dead, so perhaps you have got hold of ZOMBIES,thats it no more Sandisk
    for me and this goes for Kingston as well,try putting USB3 search comes up
    with all types of names etc and the
    answer of an email was just confuesing
    especially like me get confused easywho
    knows perhaps they have vacancies
    legger

legger 9/5/11 3:14AM
  • i bought a sansa clip + mp3 player today and it does not work. i tried tech support and was told it would cost $28 to get an answer. i won't pay $28 to find out why my $50 sansa that i just bought today won"t work. I finally found a cutomer service phone number but they are not open on the weekend. wish me luck!

glp27cani 9/3/11 7:38PM
  • Placed an order for Memory Cards on the 12th of the month. Status of the items was "In Stock - Available Now. Order confirmation email said "Products that are in stock will be shipped to you immediately" One week later(19th of the month) my order was still "... in process" - so I called their Support Services, they could not tell me if the order was going to be shipped soon or even if they had it in stock for shipping. They said they would send a request to the shipping department to see what the problem was. I called back the next day, they still knew nothing, and the next day, still knew nothing. Finally on the 10th day with them having no knowledege if the product was available for shipping, or even if they had it in stock - I cancelled. Hope you have better luck than I did.

Anonymous 7/21/11 4:00PM
  • I spoke with Sean. Not only was he unfamiliar with the products, as well as unknowledgable, he completely didn't listen to me. I kept asking if he could hear me just to make sure. After he acknowledged that he could hear me I questioned if he was listening at all. This still did not help. In the end I felt like I completely wasted my time and regretted calling in the first place. I got absolutely nothing accomplished.

Superjac55 7/1/11 12:27PM
  • Awful excuse for customer service. They offer a lifetime warranty on their sdhc memory cards and then make it impossible to get a simple replacement. Lexar replaced a defective card after 1 email, sandisk is jerking me around after 3. Very disappointed, won't buy their products again.

Anonymous 3/5/11 7:19PM
  • Jerked me around for months until I gave up trying to get them to replace a defective 2GB microSD card. Which is only worth about $5 at most. Really sleazy!

Anonymous 2/22/11 1:21PM
  • I purchased a USB that broke as soon as I loaded it with all my personal information. I can't get my money back because no one at Sandisk can assure me that my personal information won't be stolen!!! Customer service is in India.

Not Happy With Sandisk 11/30/10 5:45PM
  • This is my fifth Sansa player. In the past I had received excellent support from them. This time I had just purchased 11/2009 a brand new older model player from their website. Now, less than 120 days later, they will not provide phone or chat support for it because it is in their "legacy" line. Even though it is still under warranty I must communicate with them by email and wait 1-2 days. Ridiculous. Looks like they won't be getting a 6th purchase from me!

jddavden 3/3/10 9:41AM
  • I have 3 sanza mp3 players...all of which do not work. Was told Sandisk does not repair their mp3s...so good luck..throw them away was implied. Poor company in my opinion, when you cannot send products in for repairs and pay repair cost. Very unhappy

kent banbury 12/22/09 12:31PM
  • By far the worst customer service and return process I have ever witnessed.
    It has taken me 6 months and a dozen of phone calls to be able to return my product.
    I live in the Netherlands and had to send the product to Czech Republic.

Now after 8 months I still don't have my replacement product.

Sandor 8/31/09 1:41PM
  • I HAVE PURCHASED SANDISK micro SDHC CARD 8GB ON 05.11.2012.DIWALI WIN PRIZES BY SCRATCH CARD
    VALIDITY UPTO 18.11.2012 SEEN ON THE PACKING.
    I HAVE SEVERAL TIMES TRIED TO SEND SMS TO 53030
    AND ALWAYS GETTING MESSAGE SEND FAILED,IS THERE ANY OTHER MEDIA LIKE MAIL OPTION AVAILABLE, IF SO KINDLY GIVE DETAILS OF MAIL ID.(SCRATCH NO,SNDK 3137 2319)
    KINDLY REPLY BY MAIL.

THANKS
    CUSTOMER

VENKAT 11/9/12 7:40AM
  • My Sansa Clip 8GB (purchased April 2011) suddenly died on me this morning. I called customer services on 0800 907 929 and got through to someone quite quickly.
    I was advised to reset the player by holding down the power button for 20 seconds, release the power button and turn on as normal - it works again now.
    Satisfactory outcome.

FrenchUser 5/10/12 7:25AM
  • I was having problems putting a large file on my 16GB memory stick, but the tech was able to walk me thru it. She new exactly what I was talking about and was polite.

JadeDaun 4/18/12 1:42PM
  • Support was quite helpful with me today

John 6/2/11 10:37AM
  • I had a Sansa which got stuck in the locked position. I notified the company. They told me to send it to them and they would try to fix it. They sent me a new one instead, That's whwt I call good business.

NYLADY01 2/8/10 6:41PM
  • Very reliable products. I have never had a failure in one of their CF cards. Called support with a question and got right through and the rep was very helpful.

AnOldGuy 1/5/10 11:23AM
  • Very helpful. Didn't keep me on hold.

Anonymous 12/13/08 12:32PM

Check out these popular comparisons of SanDisk customer service versus other companies:
SanDisk vs. Apple
SanDisk vs. Samsung
SanDisk vs. Sony
SanDisk vs. Toshiba
SanDisk vs. Zune
Authorized representatives of SanDisk can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

Technical Support
866-726-3475
SanDisk customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete SanDisk customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the SanDisk corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

SanDisk corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Get immediate support for your SanDisk questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for SanDisk at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of SanDisk user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

SanDisk reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

SanDisk Manuals
Find free SanDisk manuals and user guides available at ManualOwl.com.

Free SanDisk manuals and user guides at ManualOwl.com

SanDisk Extreme Pro CFast 2.0, tarjeta de memoria para cámara y vídeo
Igualmente las tarjetas estarán marcadas con un número de serie individual que puede ser registrado en el SanDisk Pro Care customer support. Además, las tarjetas incluyen una garantía limitada de por vida y la posibilidad descarga gratuita del software ...
SanDisk CFast 2.0 Memory Card
The CFast memory cards will also be marked with a unique individual serialization number that can be registered into SanDisk Pro Care customer support. Additionally, a lifetime limited warranty and a downloadable offer for a one year subscription to ...
Deal: New 128GB SanDisk MicroSD UHS-I Card for $120
Verizon is very controlling. bobbyp. I wonder if they do that as a tech support thing. Limit the number of types of phones and tech support can troubleshoot and get your off the line faster. I hadn't really thought of it that way before. Cael. I doubt ...