Sharp Customer Service

Sharp customer service is ranked #259 out of the 724 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 40.88 out of a possible 200 based upon 122 ratings. This score rates Sharp customer service and customer support as Disappointing.

• Viewing Sharp customer service complaints
  • bought 70" 3D bla bla bla now i have an ornament in family room, the TV went bad before warranty expired i called Sharp, with no luck, my case is in review for more the two months without asnwers

NEVER EVER BUY SHARP 7/21/14 7:13PM
  • Flat-out bunch of complete Liars who "pretend" they don't know what the rep before you committed to even though they type every comment into the computer as you can clearly hear in the background. 2 MONTH jerk-off form Chris Grey, the "Manager", who is a flat-out liar and who just wants to get you off the phone as quick as possible. Starting a new blog tonight slamming these clowns. Done with SHARP "products" for-EVER ;-)

Done with SHARP 7/21/14 10:29AM
  • I purchaseed sharp led on 22nd aug 2013 with 3 years extd warranty lc 39le440m.a problem on picture tube created for last one month n I have complained on25 June 14 n executive checks tv n said panel have 2 chage with in 3 or 4 working day but yet now no responce is given by the company meanwhile I have complained 5 times(nos.5200300 on25 6 14.521899 on 2 nd July. 521379 on 7july n524418 on 15 July n still I m waiting 4 company reply .but no response is yet come.pl resolved my problem as soon as possible. Thanks

Anonymous 7/19/14 6:46AM
  • i have sent the below mail with details with even single trial for followup.

I have no feedback till now. Shall I except any action from your side concerning the below complain .

Subject: RE: After sale Service frustration

Dear Customer

Thank you for your contact with Elarabygroup

The complaint has been received and will be answered within 2 work days

Please accept the apology

Thank you for your co-operation with us

Elarabygroup

From: islam.bikhit [mailto:[email protected]]

Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2014 2:20 AM

To: Contactus

Subject: After sale Service frustration

Dear Sir,

I'm raising to your attention this mail after a long journey with frustrations.

I'm having the following since June 2014:

I had Sharp Air conditioner 1.5 horse power with a serious power problem since summer 2013 and gratefully you had fixed it. This problem repeated again starting this summer.

I called your call center from mobile number01009700970 to report the problem and I got promised that I will be contacted to set appointment in order to check the device. I received a call from number 01281533175 Eng. Khaled and we agreed that technician will conduct a visit on Saturday July 5, 2014.

I stayed waiting the technician starting from the early morning till 3:00 pm with no feedback or even a phone call to reschedule the technician visit, I tried to contact Eng Khaled who called me before. He answered me at the first time informing me that he will check and call me back which unfortunately not occur in addition to he didn't answer on my calls later on.

I returned back to your respectable call center and after a long journey of misleading, wrong info and no welling to help from Mr. Mohamed (From call center) , therefore I asked to talk to in-charge person who transferred the call to Mr. Ahmed Mohamed who told me that he will check and feed me back which is not occur as usual, That call was from number 0225245328at the same day July 5, 2014 3:00 pm; I spent the whole day waiting for even a single follow-up call which is not done.

Day later I decided to report my sufferance from your respectable call center and Eng. Khaled as well by contact your call center again asking to create a complaint or being transferred to the complain team however I got promised that they will refer to my previous calls to check who was handling my case to mention all the details in the complaint and I should receive a call from the call center manager which Is not done till now.

So I do appreciate your intervention in my complaint as I installed Sharp air conditions as my believe in your respectable repetition in after-sale services which was not touched in my recent experience with you.

BR,

Islam

Islam Mohamed Bikhit 7/14/14 3:23AM
  • Sharp AC 1.5 Ton, less than 1 year old. WORST Ever Experience with an AC Brand.

Has made me spend more than 20,000 on maintenance and repair and still AC doesnt work.

1. In january thier representative comes for free dry service, looks at the AC from outside, makes us sign a document and says its ok.

2. April, with summer coming in, the AC doesnt work, we call up Sharp, no response, they turn up after a week and tell us, Gas is leak, get it fixed. Charge 3000. OK we pay them. still AC not working

3. Next they come back after a week of the complaint, and tell us that the AC vent is inside a shutter(along with 2 other vents of Samsung ACs working abosolutely fine), so we need to put atleast a 18 inch exaust fan as the AC is getting heated cause of reflected air from the Shutter. We put the exaust, COST - 3500 - exaust Fan + wiring + 500 electrican. still AC not working

4. We complaint again, this time an engineer comes and tells us that the electrician was coming before who is a fool not to see that the compressor is not working. They change the compressor(by our luck its in warranty) so no charge. BUT with change of compressor the GAS needs to be put in again. so Gas is put in. CHARGE - 2500(discount this time of Rs. 500 cause its second time). STILL AC not working

5. We complain again, this time person comes in 3 days( much quicker) and tells us that the regulator with the AC is not working properly(it was always alright), so he took it to an electrician, who charged us Rs. 500 for regulator repair. Still AC not working

6. We compain again, this time in 1 week again they come and tell us that regulator is 2 step, we need to put 3 step regulator of 110V rating. OK we put that, charge - 7000( most expensive regulator, shopkeeper tells us that the AC person is making a fool of us, as u dont need such regulator in delhi, we are in the main city and not in a village). Still we buy and still AC doesnt work.

7. We complain again, this time they come in 3 days, and tell us that we need to shift the AC vent to outside the shutter, Charge - 3000. WE said OK, but pl. make our AC work, still AC doesnt Work

8. We compain again, they say that they will take the AC and the vent to the service centre and get back to us, No response till date.

Total cost - 3000+3500+500+2500+500+7000+3000 = 20,000/-
    AC cost - 30,000/-

We tell them to give us a new AC, they say, not possible.
    I am running an Education institute and my students have been killed in the delhi summer heat and even after making all payments and agreeing to all sugessions my AC still doesnt work.
    I cant believe that there is anything else in an AC that you can change, lack of knowledge in staff, bad service and worst ever experience for me.

I will buy a new AC now and recommend everyone to never buy a Sharp AC ever again. The company is not understanding and they should have taken this expense on themselves for their wrong guidance to us and should have given us a replacement, but nothing.

I am deeply hurt and feel cheated for my money for showing faith in this company

gauravsikand 7/11/14 1:55AM
  • i have purchased a Sharp Fridge Model No SJPT57RHS for Rs 56,000 from Vijay Sales Chembur in the month of Dec 2013. After 2 months i faced problem that its not getting cooled as required and tried calling the customer care they attended very late after several followup. They changed the part which was the main part for getting cool. i asked them but they said we will take care. again they changed the part but still was not working. after the 2nd complain they came and then again changed a part. but still its not up to the mark. after calling several times no one have still attend the issue. Now its high time that this i am facing this problem. I would demand that i cant keep this fridge any more because after one year may be i need to get it repaired by paying large amount once the warranty is over. so please request here for the help and would like to have the replacement or Money Back.

Anonymous 6/19/14 9:26PM
  • some crazy sharp brand la ni .. This time the second've broken washing machine .. this shirt already soaked with water .. already leaked onto the floor .. call cs, answering machine must call the office hour .. like this to u all have quality product? .. i buy n pay cash .. no disposable items 2x times a year rosa

Anonymous 5/16/14 9:21PM
  • hi, I just purchased a Sharp led tv from a dealer and i suspect that the tv was not brand new. Is there a way to find out the running hours of the tv? thanks

Anonymous 5/15/14 3:13PM
  • We are having a problem with reception,can't really see the picture. We have hooked up another tv to the cables and it works perfectly, so we know it is not our cable hookup.. We can play DVD's on the tv and they have a beautiful picture, just can't use it as a tv and we don't need a dvd player.

Anonymous 5/6/14 8:25PM
  • I purchased a new Sharp AC from ezone GIP noida. They told me installation will complete with 4 or 5 hours after delivery. Now its almost 40 hours i have not any call from sharp . Too much bad service.

Manoj 5/5/14 11:19PM
  • I purchased a new Sharp Aquos LED TV 39 inch from Dhaka International Trade Fair 2014 (DITF-2014)on 21st January, 2014. Model LC-39LE 440M, serial no. 311539210. But I was so disappointed that after 2 months it broke. A thin green line below 5 inch top making picture bad. I can not even think how it happens a new LED TV after 2 months. I request the Sharp authority please check and check your TV before sell.

Soon I shall call the Sharp dealer in Bangladesh as it has 12 months warranty. But I have never face this sort of situation in my life of 50 years. I am using a Sharp Refrigerator and Micro oven. But now I am thinking in a different way not to use any sharp product rest of the life.

Mrs Nargis Hoque

Sharp LED TV 5/2/14 10:49PM
  • I purchased a new Sharp Aquos and it broke after 6 months. Big green line down the middle of the picture making it unbearable to watch.

I called Sharp since I was under the 12 month man. warranty and was told it would cost $125 additional to fix it, and would be replaced with a refurbished model with only a 90 day warranty.

After several calls spanning over 4 weeks, the issue is still unresolved and even though I had requested to speak to someone with authority over the decision, I was never given that opportunity.

As far as I am concerned Sharp is a bunch of crooks that produce a faulty product and refuse to stand by it.

I will never purchase another Sharp product in my lifetime and hope to pass this down to future generations.

Chris Mc 4/28/14 1:53PM
  • we bought a sharp tv , 1,800 for a 60 inch, 15 months later no picture . we were told it's no good by a tv repair man , called customer service was put on hold for 20 minutes, they said they would see what they could do but have to have the service man back, or take the dam thing to the service center 50 miles away another 79.00, we are in our 70's on a fixed income, we got ripped off on this tv , warranty is only good for one year .. They won't do anything , it's just a ploy to waste your time. :( NEVER BUY A SHARP , the service guy said he'd seen 6 tv's like ours:(

Serene 4/22/14 9:27PM
  • Very poor customer service. Waited for over 40 minutes on the telephone only to be told there was nothing they could do. Horrible experience. I will never by another Sharp product

Anonymous 3/24/14 7:04AM
  • Will never buy another Sharp product !!! Bought a 42 inch tv for my daughter. Within 6 months the screen went blank She spoke to a technician eho walked her through problem shooting. It was determined that it needed serviced through an "authorized dealer" Unfortunately an authorized dealer was 100 miles away. They woild not authorize a technician to come to the home because it wasn't over 45 inches. Funny thing, it says nothing about that in the written warranty. This means thar she would have to travel a total of 400 miles approximately $50 to get it fixed, not including her time and wear and tear onher car. After numerous calls, they agreed to send a box to her to ship it by Fed ex back to them. However yhe box is huge and tv to heavy for her to carry it down 2 flights of stairs by herself. Fed ex will pick up but no t until next week. Remember, this tv is only 6 months old. Horrible experience. Don't buy SHARP EVER.....

cmr45 2/22/14 10:07AM
  • I bought a $6,000, 80" LC80LE633U TV. The unit was fine, until 45 days past the warranty period when the screen went black and an LED started flashing an error code. I called up Sharp and they said it most likely needed a new motherboard. The rep told me that, since I had bought the top model and it was only 45 days past warranty, they might be able to cover it. Quite a relief, since I had gotten only 12 months after spending $6,000.

After waiting a few days I called back for an update and learned I could not speak with the same rep again--it doesn't work that way. Instead I got someone who sounded like he was from overseas and he just kept reading scripts to me that were completely irrelevant to the conversation, so, out of frustration, I asked for a supervisor.

After waiting for about 5 minutes, a fellow came on the line and I asked him if he had had a chance to read the case notes. His response was "yes, do you want my reply?". How rude. Not even a discussion. I said sure, and he said "you're out of warranty". I reminded him of the discussion with the other rep, and he said, in essence, too bad--that rep was wrong. So--where is the morale compass? $6,000 and 12 months of service? Are you kidding me?

I asked the rep for his name because I wanted to write a letter and get this--he told me his name was Joe. I asked for a last name. His reply: Brown. Joe Brown. I asked him if that was his real name, and he said it was. It is possible, but my guess is, given how rude and combative this guy was, it was a fake name.

Thank you, Sharp, for taking $6,000 of my hard earned money and telling me to go to hell. And thanks for employing such jerks as customer "service" reps. I told "joe Brown" there would never be another Sharp in my home and he couldn't have cared less.

Shame on you, Sharp

cliffnotes 2/14/14 1:00PM
  • I bought a lc-80le657u tv in november of 2013 and noticed unacceptable crosstalk(ghosting) when watching 3d,we called sharp for assistance and they sent a tech who had no idea about the 3d or anything else for that matter,he told us he needed to talk to sharp for the next step(ok so you don´t know what the hell your doing,ok good bye),we called sharp again saying we need someone who knows the 3d technology,so the second tech comes out with a 3d blu-ray player and a 3d cartoon disc to check my tv(hello what the hell is going on here?,would you like some popcorn aswel?)I mean please if your techs know nothing why are they working for you?needless to say the tv is still sitting here and sharp keeps playing with us as to what they want to do(they said that crosstalk is normal)bull,not like this,every single movie in 3d is un watchable and they are still trying to play ping pong with us,My advice would be buy samsung,panasonic or some other tv because sharp can´t even stand by a simple warranty with out trying to screw people,I hope that they get out of the tv market soon or go bankrupt,rule of thumb never buy from sharp unless you like alot of bull with your warranty.

sharplc-80le657u 2/12/14 8:39PM
  • wow i am so glad i checked out the comments before i spent my tax return on a tv. i planned on getting a sharp brand but now i think i will stick to the visio like my brother inlaw has. he has had it 7 years now and gave a grand for it and the picture is not bad eather. do not want the headache all of you have.

sand dusk 2/8/14 12:25PM
  • im sorry all of you sending comments our way are so unhappy with sharp and their products. you need to understand that its alllllllll about money not the customer. we absolutley do not care about YOU. Im just happy i have a job .they do lick penises in every way possible EVERY WAY POSSIBLE maybe if you report them to the better buisness board they may be able to help in some way. have you noticed how frendly we are even when you get to yelling at us well thats because we love your money getting good bonuses sorry

neeb dekcuf 2/8/14 11:43AM
  • Sharp replaced a damaged mircrowave and agreed to pay for another installation. It has been about a year and many phone calls, later and many faxed receipts etc. I have not been reimbursed. Everyone I speak to promises to resolve the issue and it is always somethings else. I think they believe if they give me the runaround I will just drop it. They are a multimillion dollar company and they have spent more employee time with me to no avail. It would be most cost effective if they would just pay me the dollars. What a company.......the right hand has no clue about the left hand.

elainegg 2/4/14 4:26PM
  • Could you pls help me
    where is Sharp photocopier's service center
    in Bangladesh?

Give me Telephone number of service center

Anonymous 1/27/14 11:38PM
  • Horrible experience trying to make Sharp make good on warranty for microwave oven. They keep saying they will authorize a return and exchange at Best Buy within 2 business days. That was over 6 business days ago!

Anonymous 1/14/14 4:58AM
  • My 60 inch aqueous LCD TV sucks most times it won't turn on not with the remote or power button. Also the sound goes and you must change channels to get it to work.trying to get help or answeres is impossible. It seems they know there product sucks and don't want to deal with it.

None 1/9/14 7:15PM
  • i bought a sharp aquos 46 inch mart tv that wasnt too smart
    . Ipurchased it 1/13/2012 for 961 dollars . It lasted till 11/282012 the sharp repairman said it couldnt be fixed. Sharp offered me a referbished tv fo
    r 600 to800 dollars if you get the warantee you can add another 140 dollars which brings me back to tje original price i paid for a new tv with warantee.i purchased this tv at hhgregg at 29.99% iterest now i have no tv with a high inerest loan to pay off. And the still want more how about standing behind your product instead of screwing people. I will devote the rest of my life badmouthing sharp if thats all they can do. Ps me and my friends are going to shoot the old tv. And pit it on utube look for pissed off sharp customer

Roy 12/28/13 2:13PM
  • Worst possible customer service. The TV under warranty broke 4 weeks ago and they still haven't got the required part.
    No escalation route, e-mails not working, nobody to complain to.

jh 12/12/13 8:07AM
  • They were awesome! It's a great product, the 800 number was easy. Had to call back after I changed the security seeing on my router. They picked right up where we had left it of and problem solved!

hamongog 2/6/13 4:43PM
  • Our Sharp service tech is the best there is around our town. He is always on time and always gets back to us quickly with answers to our problems and even helps us out with other products in our shop that he doesn't have to do such as computer support and looking at other printers for us. I wish all service techs were like him.

Anonymous 10/15/12 8:17AM
  • Called to ask question about an older sharp aquos and Greg answered my questions quickly and concise. Really appreciated you Greg. Thank You

luvnevada 7/5/12 5:56PM
  • Called to replace a remote control device that the dog somewhat destroyed. Talked with Katherine in Illinois and was able to relace the remote quickly and was left very satisfied as for the entire experience.

jberkoff 6/23/12 6:34AM
  • Great customer service. Though the operator didn't know how to deal with my wifi issue he took the time to ask around and eventually found the problem. I can deal with a 10 minute call.

Anonymous 4/26/12 5:14PM
  • I purchased a 60" Sharp Aquos in July 2010 and yesterday evening and this morning could get sound but no picture. I called Verizon FIOS and they claimed it was the television. I called Sharp and the techs walked me through a troubleshooting which showed it was not the TV at all. Thank you for the excellent customer service. I was tremendously relieved to discover that it was not my TV. And am extremely grateful for your help.

HOL3 3/19/12 7:14AM
  • 2 month old Aqous blacked out screen. Called customer service. Refered me to local repair shop. Came to repair TV (with parts) but couldn't even get the back cover off. Took to shop. 3 days later discovered they had wrong parts. Reordered. New parts arrived a week later, repaired, tested and returned. Pretty good service for an over the phone diagnostic. Sharp followed up almost daily with phone calls and status of repair. A week after repairs completed Sharp again called to see if I was satisfied. Pretty Damn Good Service!

the fire guy 8/7/11 11:04PM
  • I was extremely impressed with the customer service i received today. The employee I spoke with was incredibly friendly, patient and best of all, solved my problem! I got on the phone with a live person in a matter of seconds (maybe a minute) who was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Anonymous 4/27/11 10:00AM
  • I have a LCD 46 (LC46LE810UN) and had a communication failure with ATT box on HDMI cable. The fix you put on my TV worked perfectly.

Thank You!!

rich10103 2/24/11 11:15AM
  • Spoke with Joshua C. - very polite... helpful yes - i suppose, basically just gave me the service center to look at a projector going bad.

JT 1/25/11 11:23AM
  • The man i spoke with through calling customer support was more than helpful. Got my problem fixed and he knows what hes doing. I want to acknowledge his perfect work so my name is Jutsus Patrick and i called at 11:34 am, sunday the 23rd. My problem was with the audio on my aquos lcd tv. i hope you can look that up and give him the credit he deserves.

Justus Patrick 1/23/11 10:22AM
  • the gentleman who helped me did a great job.

Anonymous 2/13/10 7:15PM
  • I have a 65inch LCD TV I bought in September '09. I noticed banding and horizontal bars on the screen. I started a case with Sharp on a Wed., they sent a repair tech on Fri., and with a followup call the following week it was determined that they would replace my 65" TV. Not only are they shipping me a new replacement TV, but will be sending me their newest version as mine is discontinued. Nothing but AAA++ service from Sharp. Excellent customer service and communication! Thank goodness for warranties!

C65E77UM 12/18/09 5:18PM
  • The woman who helped me was wonderful! the service was quick and simple!

Anonymous 1/7/09 1:00PM

Check out these popular comparisons of Sharp customer service versus other companies:
Sharp vs. Amana
Sharp vs. Sony
Sharp vs. Toshiba
Sharp vs. Vizio
Sharp vs. Xerox
Authorized representatives of Sharp can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

800-237-4277
Sharp customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Sharp customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Sharp corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Sharp corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Get immediate support for your Sharp questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Sharp at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Sharp user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Sharp reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

Sharp Manuals
Find free Sharp manuals and user guides available at ManualOwl.com.

Free Sharp manuals and user guides at ManualOwl.com

Mejia sharp, leads Wright, Mets over Cardinals 2-0
NEW YORK (AP) — Jenrry Mejia pitched four-hit ball into the seventh inning, David Wright delivered another key hit and the New York Mets beat the St. Louis Cardinals 2-0 Monday night. Wright lined an early RBI single that extended his hitting streak ...
Maker of sharp, masculine suits for women and transmen starts national pop-up ...
Boys' suits didn't fit across the chest, and the customer service in men's shops was humiliating,” founder Mary Going said about the decision to create Saint Harridan. The company launched in 2012 with a boost from a Kickstarter campaign that resulted ...
Sharp new sponsors look for a winning contender
The community-minded business was nominated last year for its customer service and it was discovering then how successful the Retail Awards are within in the borough that bosses decided to join in for a slice of the action this year. Chris Watts, a ...