Stamps.com Customer Service

Stamps.com customer service is ranked #297 out of the 724 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 37.80 out of a possible 200 based upon 10 ratings. This score rates Stamps.com customer service and customer support as Disappointing.

1 Positive Comment out of 10 Total Comments is 10.00%.

• I have been charged monthly by STAMPS.COM and it was canceled three times or at least your company TOLD ME THEY RECEIVED CANCELATION NOTICE FROM ME.

$15.99 A MONTH CHECK YOUR RECORDS!! I HAVEN'T BEEN USING IT.
    I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT MY ACCOUNT INFO IS BECAUSE WHEN I ENTER THE INFO I WROTE DOWN FOR IT AT THE TIME I JOINED I GET AN ERROR SAYING IT DOESN'T EXIST.

CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AND REFUND MY MONEY!!!
    Does it take a lawyer and legal action to cancel?
    When you sign up you are informed that you can cancel anytime after 3 months!!!!!

I see an excessive amount of posts from other people that canceling your account is ALWAYS A PROBLEM....is this how you make your money?

SHAMEFUL AND DISHONEST.

This needs to be taken care of immediately!!!!!!

bs5813 10/7/13 5:56AM
  • I canceled this service over a year ago more than once online...on the phone....at the bank....
    I just logged onto my bank account online for the first time and realize STAMPS.com is still charging my account EVERY MONTH!!!

HOW DO YOU MAKE THEM STOP?
    THIS IS DISHONEST AND I'M SURE PROBABLY ILLEGAL!!!

BS5813 10/7/13 5:41AM
  • Hi Mark,

We are sorry to hear that you are having a hard time cancelling your Stamps.com account and apologize for the long wait on the phone. To cancel your account, you will need to call our Customer Support Team at 1-888-434-0055 (open Monday through Friday, 6am to 6pm PST).

Apart from the cancellation process, was there anything else with our service that you did not like? If we can help in any way or if there is any feedback you’d like to share, please email us at social(at)stamps.com.

Thanks!
    Divya
    Stamps.com

Anonymous 11/16/12 3:28PM
  • I've canceled subscriptions from illegal overseas scams easier than this. Impossible to get through on the phone, and all automated email responses say to call for assistance. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS SERVICE. I cannon stress that enough.

Mark 11/15/12 5:31PM
  • I've been getting billed by Stamps.com for 12 months now and can't get them to stop, I never ordered this service and I never received anything from them, they bill $15.99 one month and then $38.98 the next. How do you get them to cancel or stop!!!!! Talk about a scam!!!! Even Visa has a recorded message concerning this company.

Roseree 12/18/11 8:30AM
  • Customer CARE, should be Customer Don't Care!
    Tried to cancel the service and was given a very hard time! Finally one email says they are waiving one month's fee and the next email said they are charging that month and another month for "service" fee! SHYSTERS!

Jimbo1947 10/12/11 9:09AM
  • Cannot download cd sent with your
    $100 free promo...........Very poor
    way to TRY to enlist a new account.

Anonymous 6/9/11 11:56AM
  • Don't misprint a sheet of stamps and hope you'll get a refund. Never mind you can show them the evidence. Stay away from these crooks.

RaclArkson 6/22/10 4:29AM
  • When calling stamps.com the message says that a "customer CARE representives are busy". I am not sick and I do not need care. Care does not bring forth warm cozy feelings it makes you feel like you are waiting for a doctor and that I don't need.

Anonymous 2/24/10 1:31PM
  • I called for an error message I kept receiving even after I turned off my computer and printer. I got a resolution immediately!!! Simon was great. Thanks.

Administrative Assistant 12/2/10 9:03AM

Check out these popular comparisons of Stamps.com customer service versus other companies:
Stamps.com vs. Dymo
Stamps.com vs. eBay
Stamps.com vs. PayPal
Stamps.com vs. Pitney Bowes
Stamps.com vs. UPS
Stamps.com vs. US Postal Service
Authorized representatives of Stamps.com can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

888-434-0055
Stamps.com customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Stamps.com customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Stamps.com corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Stamps.com corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Get immediate support for your Stamps.com questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Stamps.com at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Stamps.com user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Stamps.com reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

STAMPS.COM INC. : STAMPS.COM NAMED AS FINALIST IN ELECTRONIC ...
Stevie Awards are conferred in four programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & customer service. A fifth program, the Asia-Pacific Stevie ...
Stamps.com Receives Gold Medal at American Teleservices Association West Coast ...
Stamps.com, a provider of USPS (News - Alert) postage online and shipping software to approximately 400000 customers, won the Gold Medal for Best Innovation in customer service at the call center Olympics organized by the American ...
Stamps.com's Customer Service Team Named Finalist in 2012 American Business Awards
"We're very honored to be a 2012 ABA customer service Team of the Year Finalist," said Chairman and CEO Ken McBride. "The Stamps.com High Volume Shipping customer service Team is the result of a company-wide commitment to investing in customer support ...