Jeep Customer Service

Jeep customer service is ranked #530 out of the 724 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 27.04 out of a possible 200 based upon 98 ratings. This score rates Jeep customer service and customer support as Terrible.

Terrible Overall Customer Service Rating
  • Viewing Jeep customer service complaints
  • the dealer did not follow through on there end. did the sale at a gas station cause it came from another out of state sister dealership. papers came to sign from out of state dealership. local dealer rep was there but said he was not suppose to be. some papers to be signed were not disclosed at the initial agreement at the local dealership. hail damage to jeep- form said it had been in a hail storm but was not known this until that day. Asked local rep what was this and he said it was news to him. I agreed to sign if I could set some criteria. Local rep agreed so it was written down and signed and initialed. Those papers went to out of state dealership. Criteria as that I would still do the deal if I took it to my repair shop and if it was still damaged they would fix and pay for it. it was still pinged from the hail all over. They called after I badgering them to hold up their end of the deal, they said they fixed before it was sent to me. so the local rep (who is not suppose to be involved, who was at the delivering of the Jeep)and said they were not going to do anything else. Either bring Jeep back or be satisfied what I got. So they kept my down payment check and left me with a damaged Jeep that I knew nothing about until the day of the delivery. They pulled a very fast and terrible one on me. They will not give me all the papers I signed as well. Think this was illegal as to how the Jeep was sold to me.

Anonymous 7/19/14 7:33PM
  • we are family of jeeps. My husband and I on a Grand Cherokee my youngest son owns wrangler Jeeps that's a special efition ourmy oldest son owns same thing and our grandson owns a Jeep Patriot and I'm gonna make a Christmas card with a picture of each family around their jeeps that says jeepers it's Christmas
    Any comnent

Sheri 7/17/14 7:34AM
  • I recently bought a 2007 jeep liberty and having problems with tire pressure sensors, they replace one, after a month it started going bad again, along with others. I called the dealer where I purchased the jeep and they said it was not covered. I think with the problems that I had when I purchased the jeep it should be covered. That dealer is nothing but giving me problems. I am calling the corporate dealer.

Happymom 7/10/14 10:19AM
  • I have a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee that has set at dealership for21 days waiting for parts. Story by Glen Polk Dealer is that these parts are not available. That other dealers won't release them to help dealer. Parts manager made a mistake and did not order proper part. Cant wait to call in the morning Monday, and see what the latest story of no vehicle. 21 days, said Glen Polk would cover my car rental, but they did not. As soon as I get it back will trade for another brand. Do not buy the new Jeep! Beware Beware Beware

Anonymous 6/22/14 3:54PM
  • Tried to get a second key for a 2012 Jeep Liberty. Jeep is doing everything it can to prevent locksmiths from making new keys and then having Jeep dealers charge huge markups for a key. $300 for a single key!! You have no choice but to deal with a Jeep dealer and they rip you off.

Anonymous 6/19/14 6:16PM
  • I Have A 2009 Sport Jeep Liberty, My Engine Light Was Coming On, I Took My Jeep To The Dealership On Stateline, And Was Told That I Needed A Tune Up, After I Told The Service Department That I Was Not Getting Any Power. Too Make A Long Story Short I Spent Over $4,000 Because I Was Told That I Had A Busted Heads Gasket. The Same Day That I Paid For A Busted Head Gasket, My Jeep Was Smoking And My Temperature Gage Was Constantly Moving, I Took My Jeep Back To The Dealership, And Was Told : Oh They Forgot To Put Antifreeze In Your Jeep". A Few Days Later Engine Light Came Back On, Took It Back The Dealership And Was Told That My Other Head Gasket Busted!!! Really....i Gave Over $4,000.00 To Get My Jeep Repaired And Having The Same Problems. I Called The Corporate Office, And Was Treated Sooooo Bad. How Can You Just Take Someones Money For Repairs, And The Repairs Have Not Been Repaired. I Felt I Was Taken Advantage Of Because I Am A Woman, I Will Not Let This Fly, I Will Go Through Every Extreme To Let The World See How I Was Treated And Taken Advantage Of, Between Working Everyday, I Don't Have The Time And Speak How I Was Treated, But As Of Today I'm Going To Make Time, I've Never Seen Such Mean Disrespectful People In My Life. I Spent My Hard Working Money, Because I Love My Jeep, And It Felt That I Was Getting Smacked In The Face, Each Time I Spoke Wiht The Dealership, To The Corprate Office, Assigning A Case Manager, How Rediculous, Ms. Elizabeth, Spoke With Her Once, Called Her Several Times, Never Returned My Call. I Am Going To Get To The Bottom Of This, If It Takes Me This Time Next Year....i Have Every Documentation, Every Invoice, That Was Uncaused Repairs.

CRESCENT88 6/12/14 1:45PM
  • I have Family who bought a jeep,the came in to Pa. to visit.They needed it checked while they were here, but were told that it couldn't be seen for a week! They came in from Colorado"HELLO" why couldn't it be checked sooner? My Husband said something was wrong with the rear differential, it didn't sound right. So they left for N.C., but broke down in Va.. Rear differential blew, caught fire and now"YOU" people think they set it on fire on purpose! You won't help them out at all, in my book that's not right. My Cousin was on the front line of Desert Storm, that's right he is a veteran. Step up and do the right thing, he's 100% AMERICAN. Disappointed in this company. Disgruntled relative in Pa..

mommabird63 6/4/14 5:15PM
  • Bought a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. Have had it in for service no less than 5 times in the year that I've owned it for several issues, tail gate / battery issues, steering column replacement and the worse water damage. The factory didn't seal our windshield properly so after a rain storm I had an ocean of water inside the frame of the vehicle. Took to the dealership & they "removed" the water only to find another ocean water inside the vehicle including the battery compartment months later. Who knows what electrical it has ruined & how much rust is inside the frame of the vehicle now. Jeep/Chrystler's customer service response: "there is nothing we can do for you, just continue to use your warranty & check your states laws for return of the vehicle". Sure I want to continue to use my warranty because I enjoy my $800/mo car payment so that I can drive a rental 4 cylander Jeep Compass on a very regular basis. What happens when the warranty runs out and the bottom of the Jeep falls out due to rust? Correct me if I'm wrong but when you spend $55K+ on a vehicle you deserve better customer service than that.

Anonymous 5/12/14 9:08PM
  • The good news is you are no different than any other dealer. The bad news you are no different than any other dealer.

I contacted your dealership about a vehicle and I spent a lot of time giving a very detailed explanation of my situation, my trade in and my vehicles needs. Just like other dealerships, at least three people contacted me from your business. None of them really knew my situation or what I was looking for. So, once again I found myself giving the same detailed explanations.

To be truthful, this process is so painful and tiring because of your dealerships inability to keep track of specific customers. I am just a number and unless I bought for you same day, you are unable to keep track of who or what.

Not to mention, the misleading and flat out lie of your online lease specials. The payment given on your website is no where near the final payment once the numbers come together. You need to contact Jeep and make sure their payment calculator is changed to represent a true expected payment. As Tom admitted to me, it's just a number that gets the customer to come in. This number was $150 off from the true lease payment Tom provided me. Imagine yourself as a customer, you see online that you can lease a vehicle for $403 per month. This is in your budget and you rush 40 miles to a dealership you hear is great. Then you show up and they tell you the payment will be $549. You wasted a day of communication, a few hours going to and dealing with the dealership, gas money, etc... Only to find out you have been tricked. I bet you would be livid. I am a highly educated physicist. I know math and numbers better than any of your customers or employees, but I was still tricked by your tactics.

I was so disappointed that I spent so much time and effort only to be shuffled off because I wasn't an instant buyer. Now that the end of the month is past, my importance is gone. In your eyes, I am now am just a possible goal for next months quota.

I really wanted that Grand Cherokee. I was ready to buy, but in the end your dealership could not live up to your advertised lease price. So, here I am still looking for a vehicle, but don't worry the other dealerships are playing the same game. I am too honest of a person and expect to be treated with honesty. I refuse to give my business to someone that is just trying to trick me into a deal that benefits their needs.

I highly suggest you share this email with your higher ups. They should know what the average consumers feels about their business tactics. I actually have a dealership that is transparent and caring about my needs. I just wanted a Jeep this time, looks like Jeep is not a trusted business.

I truly hope you listen to what I am saying. I hope that this information guides you in changing your dealerships way of doing business. I wish you well and hope you take this email and turn it into a positive for yourself and your dealership.

Anonymous 5/3/14 7:04AM
  • Hi, my husband and I just recently bought a used and what seemed like a very clean and taken care 02 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with 104,000 miles from a dealer. The carfax on it was great and brought the value up on it which made our decision to buy but in the past 5 months of owning it, we've done nothing but repair after repair on it. Here are a list of problems we've ran into and had fixed... The oil thermostat started leaking and was replaced, the oil temperature sensor went bad and was replaced, the heated seats now no longer work(haven't fixed these yet), the hood struts are bad(a very common problem-haven't fixed yet), the rear pinion oil seal started leaking so that was repaired, and now we have a check engine light coming on for what used to be a small emissions leak that we thought was because of the gas cap but now is coded as a large leak. So after taking it into a auto shop to get looked at, the plastic fuel tank was dropped and found that the fuel tank had warped at the top and that's why we were smelling gas fumes every time we filled up on fuel. How scary is that if we had a spark of some sort!! Not only that, but after further research online, because of the gas tank location on the Jeep, if we were in a rear end collision there could be a possible explosion which is most likely to cause death of anyone in the vehicle. I am a mom of a two year old and currently 8 months pregnant. This is our main vehicle, so reading up on this scares me to not want to drive it. Apparently Chrysler recalled Jeeps because of this issue but only did for the years 93-98 even though the problem exists in the years from 93-04s. And the only thing they are repairing in the 93-98s is installing a rear hitch which is suppose to help protect the tank in a collision but doesn't really solve the issue. I am very disappointed in our decision to buy this Jeep. We cannot afford to keep dumping money into repairs and to know that our Jeep is a possible death trap just turns my stomach. I cannot believe that Chrysler won't do more to protect their customers from possible death. How are we going to afford getting another vehicle at this point with a baby on the way? The total cost of repairs alone that we've done are nearing $1500. The cost of the Jeep $8900. So do I think it was worth the buy, absolutely not!!! Will Chrysler help us out, NO! They just don't care.

jennie49031 4/22/14 9:35AM
  • I purchased a new 2006 wrangler rubicon and at 17,000 miles the camshaft went out. The dealer I purchased it at fixed it under warranty. At 39,000 miles it failed again. My original dealer was closed by Chrysler by then so I took it to a different one and they replaced it under a1 time courtesy . ( that's what Chrysler calls it ) They charged me $300.00 for that. Now i'm at 56,000 miles and the cam is shot again. The dealer says there is something wrong with the engine that has been causing the cams to fail. Their suggestion is that I purchase a new engine. I called Jeep customer service and was told they will not help in any way. If this is the way they stand behind their product then I want nothing to do with them. This is my 3rd Jeep and definitly my last. I work for a large major company that is a supplier for Chrysler vehicles and get a discount at times for their autos. I would'nt give them 1 penny of my money ever again and will pass the word with fellow employees that it"s best to stay away from Chryslers junk so they will not have to deal with these kind of problems either. I didn't think I would ever feel this way about Jeeps but in my case I didn't get what I paid for.

Anonymous 4/11/14 11:48AM
  • I turned to Jeep customer service for help on a dealer that took advantage on a sale. Jeep did nothing. The last person I spoke to was ignorant and rude. If I had to do it all over again I would never buy another Jeep product due to the worst customer service ever provided. There job is to help the consumer, all they did was run off any future purchases. I've purchased over 5 Jeep vehicles over the years, this is my last.

ME 4/9/14 1:43PM
  • Last Jeep I bought Grand Cherokee 1998. The last REAL Jeep. Chrysler has made the Jeep effeminate. . From rugged and rough to a car for teenaged girls. SUCKS!!! Go back to old shape and size!!

dedeco 4/6/14 6:13PM
  • my daughter has a 2008 jeep liberty with the sky rider r oof it whistles when you would go over 50mph two weeks ago driving down I95 going 65mph the entire roof blew off flapping in the breeze she went to a jeep dealer in her area and was told that she was liable and that it would cost at least $3,500.00 without labor costs the person waiting on her that he wouldn't pay to have it fix and to get rid of her car. I went on line and found out a lot of people are having the same problems as my daughter and jeep won't back up their product . this is my daughter's second jeep that she has bought . I 've found a site that is getting a class action suit together everyone is very disgusted how jeep is handling this situation you know that this product is poor and you don't want to own up to it because your talking serious money there won't be anymore jeeps bought in this household

Anonymous 3/30/14 7:00PM
  • My daughter has a 2011 Jeep Liberty that was brought to a Jeep dealer in Latham, NY. First of all they gave her a hard time about fixing it and then they charged her for a solunoid and never replaced it. She needs a vehicle for work. When we went back to the dealer to see why there were 2 different bills and why the part was not changed they told us to leave that we were thrown out and this was not so. They were so nasty and rotten about all of this but never once gave us our money back or fixed the vehicle. This will be the last Jeep she will buy. I have a Compass and have brought it to the same dealer 3 times for a part to be replaced and just found out they took the money but never once replaced the parts after I sat there each time for over 4 hours. They do not fix the vehicles just take the money. They are very bitter people and due to their action that will be the end of a purchase in that dealership.

anonymous 3/11/14 6:12AM
  • To Jeep Chairman and Board:We are asking that you'se at Jeep Corporation will expand your market and manufacturing in Australia the Land down under.
    Because you'se will have greater access to the Asian/Pacific markets of your competitors in Japan and South Korea.
    Because of distace you will not have far to ship your cars to these markets especially to the bamboo country as well(China).

As well you'se can pass this onto Ford your parent company for there making of 4 cylinder Mustangs as well.God willing!

On Jeep vehicles I am a Friend of The P.M and the Federal Government; We Welcome your expansion in Australia Down Under.
    Australia is a vast and rough country and the only way to get around is either Fly or by car and 4 cylinder 4 wheel drives
    Hope to see you'se at Jeep for you'se have been with Australia for a while from WW11 on and We The People like having Jeep here and looking forward to your expansion .God willing!

Archie Lea 3/3/14 4:05AM
  • The customer service department for Jeep Chrysler is a joke. Don't waste your time.
    I have a jeep liberty and have not even paid off my loan yet, have 47,000 miles and have replaced 5 window regulators. I have had it with Jeeps. They are not the same as they were before Chrysler took them over. My sister also had a liberty until 2 months ago and it went up in flames. No accident, just driving. Scary!

Anonymous 2/28/14 2:37PM
  • I puchased a used 2007 Jeep Commander last april. It has the Hemi engine, poor gas mileage, but still loved it. My battery light comes on and then goes off and then comes on again.. Last week i was driving it and the battery light came back on, then the skid control light came on , then the radio went off, then i got really hot in the cab. I was about two miles from my destination, so I kept driving. After about two minutes everything went back to normal. As i stopped at a red light i saw some smoke, but just assumed it was exhaust from the vehicle in front of me. So finishes on to my destination and pulled in. Then i did see smoke, I raised the hood and BAM...engine was on fire....tried spraying it with a fire extinguisher.. but the fire was under the cover on the engine. Needless to say..My Jeep burned to the ground....Thanks Jeep..this was my second jeep and my last....am i supposed to report this to someone?????

Tim 2/18/14 8:21AM
  • I recently recieved a notice in the mail that i had to get a required powertrain inspection on my 2008 jeep compass which the notice states in order to keep my powertrain warranty i have to take it to a jeep dealer. It also states it is a five year inspection but my jeep is six years old. Is this correct.

Anonymous 2/3/14 8:33AM
  • This is our view of our experience. It is only what we believe.
    My domestic partner has owned three jeeps. All new, all paid for in cash. 25 years of jeep loyalty. She went in for a tire rotation and oil change, based upon an invite from a licensed Jeep dealer, Napleton, in Chicago Metro.

The mechanic pulled the first tire and (must have clipped the brake line, I assume by accident, though we did not see him do it. Read on and make your own decision). He came out in a frantic manner and told my partner (50+ year old woman) "the last mechanic, who did your brakes, kinked the line. "It leaked into your tire" and "the fluid is all over the floor." The brakes were repaired 6 months earlier by a qualified and licensed shop. If there were a broken brake line, the Jeep Liberty, or any vehicle, would go about three blocks before the brakes would fail completely, the brake fluid would pump out like a severed artery - crash-boom.

No way could the line have been broken for 6 months. All the fluid was on the floor of the bay at Napleton's, where the car was up on a lift. In addition, how can brake fluid enter a pressurized tire? WTH? The manager of Napelton's, along with the mechanic, told my partner the most incredible series of fantastical stories about brakes. They made up a new set of physics, where fluid under pressure, will not leak out of a hole or tear in a metal brake line, until 6 months later, when the mechanic takes off the exact tire where the line was "kinked (mechanics word)" six months ago.

4 1/2 hours of her sitting in the shop, for a 25 minute tire rotation and oil change...and yes, Napleton charged my partner for the work to fix the brakes, which they broke. I called Jeep headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI. They said that they had sent a letter to Naptleton's manager and the area Jeep Manager 10 weeks earlier. "We are so sorry for your experience, they said". 10 weeks later, still no word. Today, Jeep says this is all they are required to do, but won't let us see the letter, or give the full name of the person who wrote it (Terry HF491), nor the persons it was sent to.

The subtext of message seems to be: Jeep is a good product, but they have at least one rip-off dealer who (In our opinion) cheated a woman and will not step up and fix their mistakes. Napleton's held our Jeep and would not allow my partner to leave, until they had effected a repair. If it was so dangerous to drive, how did she get there? How is it that 2 pints of brake fluid only leaked out at the dealership, and not a single drop on the garage floor, during 6 months? Really? Seems like extortion to me. I am not a lawyer, but I know how we feel about this experience.

It was not a terribly large amount of money. They could have been courteous, apologized and we would be buying a new Jeep next year. We will not buy from Napleton's, and maybe not a Jeep.

I asked who currently owns Jeep? Fiat. Go figure.

Jeep Strangler 1/28/14 9:44AM
  • On October 7, 2013 I purchased a new Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit from Holt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, 1111 Interstate 20 East, Arlington, Texas. On October 19, I contacted the GM Shawn Andrus and informed him that it seems like there is no way to contact their service department. I tried online and the only contact I had is a salesman trying to sell me a new vehicle even though I repeatedly told him that I just purchased a new vehicle and to stop calling me. No one from service contacted me. I also tried calling but no answer, so I left messages, no return calls. I was contacted the next day and given the excuse that there were problems with their voicemail.
    On November 22, I contacted Shawn again but also copied the owner. On November 8, I brought my Jeep in because I was having problems with my Navigation system, it reroutes me when Iím on the right road and tells me Iím on one road when Iím on another and other problems. So they did a recall update which did nothing. I was told to be there on November 18 at 8:30, since there is only one guy there that can download new software to see if it fixes the problem, when I got there they called him and he said he was 20 minutes out, so I waited. So finally I talked to Lisa at 10:30 and she said he never came in and they could not reach him. So again I wasted gas and took vacation time. Lisa told me that she expects to have a loaner by Wednesday and then I could just drop off the Jeep. Well never received a call, so I contacted Shawn on the 22nd. I was contacted the next day and was told they could get me a rental. So on the Friday before Thanksgiving week I brought in my Jeep, they provided me a rental, I informed them that I was going out of town on Thanksgiving and needed my Jeep back by Wednesday. I got a call on Wednesday to pick it up and Lisa informed me that they had to order a new radio; I informed her that I would be back on December 14. On the Thursday before I was coming back Lisa called and told me she needed a number off the radio so they order the right one, I told her I was surprised that they did not get it when they had my Jeep. So it had been about 3 weeks and they had not even order my new radio. She said she would call when it came in, today is January 18 and I am still waiting for my call.
    So on January 13, I contacted Shawn, the owner and another manager explaining the above item. They have ignored my complaint and do not even have any common courtesy to respond to me. This is the worse dealership that I have ever had to deal with I hope it is only this dealership and not the way Chrysler/Jeep treat their customers. Maybe I was spoiled I had a Toyota for 6 years and their service department, three different ones in three states, I received nothing but get service, they responded promptly and got me in and out promptly and provided a rental whenever I needed it.
    I will complain to whoever I have to until this is resolved.

mariondfw 1/18/14 5:11PM
    On November 22, I contacted Shawn again but also copied the owner. On November 8, I brought my Jeep in because I was having problems with my Navigation system, it reroutes me when I'm on the right road and tells me I'm on one road when I'm on another and other problems. So they did a recall update which did nothing. I was told to be there on November 18 at 8:30, since there is only one guy there that can download new software to see if it fixes the problem, when I got there they called him and he said he was 20 minutes out, so I waited. So finally I talked to Lisa at 10:30 and she said he never came in and they could not reach him. So again I wasted gas and took vacation time. Lisa told me that she expects to have a loaner by Wednesday and then I could just drop off the Jeep. Well never received a call, so I contacted Shawn on the 22nd. I was contacted the next day and was told they could get me a rental. So on the Friday before Thanksgiving week I brought in my Jeep, they provided me a rental, I informed them that I was going out of town on Thanksgiving and needed my Jeep back by Wednesday. I got a call on Wednesday to pick it up and Lisa informed me that they had to order a new radio; I informed her that I would be back on December 14. On the Thursday before I was coming back Lisa called and told me she needed a number off the radio so they order the right one, I told her I was surprised that they did not get it when they had my Jeep. So it had been about 3 weeks and they had not even order my new radio. She said she would call when it came in, today is January 18 and I am still waiting for my call.
    I will complain to whoever I have to until this is resolved.

mariondfw 1/18/14 5:06PM
  • By the way i bought my Grand Cherokee brand new in 2012 october, it broke down on the 07 May 2013 till the 05 Nov 2013, which simply mean i drove the car for 7 months. It almost killed me three times in Dec 2013 driving in the rain at speed lower than 100km/h. when i took it back to Cargo motors Bedfordveiw i was told it had brakes problems and the discs must be scheemed. When sharing this with my colleague who is driving a 2013 campass he confirmed to have experienced a similar problem. My question is if i have to scheem the discs on a car that travelled for 36000 km's what more in the next 2years? I have a doubt if the materials used to make this cars are worth the price we pay for!

moloko 1/13/14 5:57AM
  • I am a very unhappy cutomer, when my car broke down on the 07th May 2012 i was told that if i dont have a credit card i wont qualify for a vehicle, my car was in for 6 full months waiting for anew engine. When the engine was fixed i learnt that the dealership scratched my car, as if that was enough. The back luggage cover was missing, the light sensors were not properly fitted, the covers below the front fendor above the wheels were missing. Today i learnt thate the bonnet latching mechanism is actually not the original part of my car!!!! Cargo Mottors Bedford view is bad news. To all potential customers run as far as you can from these scavengers!!!!!!! I am pissed off!

moloko 1/13/14 5:48AM
  • I bought a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee in May 2008. I was very happy with my purchase until in May 2013 I noticed the paint peeling on the roof just above the windshield. I reported the problem to the dealership (Colorado Jeep) who supposedly sent pictures of the damage to Chrysler. They denied any claim based on the fact that the vehicle was out of warranty due to being over 5 years old. However, I only had 31,000 miles on it. The body shop I went to refused to work on it because it was a factory defect and my insurance refused to pay for repainting. I went back to the dealership and they wanted nothing to do with me. I found an article posted in May 2011 about another 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee (same color as mine) that had an identical problem and Chrysler refused to take responsibility. Same on Chrysler for not standing by their product.

Anonymous 12/27/13 9:41AM
  • I just purchased a 2010 4dr wrangler sport from Airpark Chrysler in Scottsdale, AZ. the sticker on the windshield listed year, make, model, color, 4wd, 4dr, vin#,and many accesories including power locks and cruise control. I could not find any power locks. the salesman and the sales manager crawled all over it looking for them to no avail. No problem, didn't really want them anyway.
    the next day I went looking for the cruise control and found none. I was not happy and planned to go back tomorrow and complain. Later that night i noticed a disclaimer that states options listed above may or may not be equipped in this vehicle. Now I can only be angry with myself for not reading everything before signing.
    I told them the next day. (two days after sale) I realize i'm screwed, it's my fault, I love the jeep, but don't expect me to recommend this place to others. Why would you fluff this for a sale? Your not selling gas efficiency. Jeeps are not green. your not selling a sports car. jeeps are not speedy. your not selling a family/soccermom car.
    This is a wrangler. throw a few logs in front of a brick wall so my bumper clears and i can drive this thing strait up the wall till it flips over if i want too. I once saw a guy roll his jeep over on the driver side. He cut the wheel hard, stompted on the gas, and flipped it back on its wheels again and drove on up the trail. look it up. it's on utube. Lying about extras is just dumb and poor buisiness.
    Finance Manager Brian Holzner and Finance Director Bradly Johnson sat me down, told me they have another company that looks over the cars/trucks and does the stickers. (I knew this already as thier logo is on the sticker.) They seemed genuinly bothered by this.
    They installed cruise control in my Jeep for free and gave me a loaner. They had no legal obligation or reason to do this other than top notch customer support. They could easly have said"too bad, so sad, good by." I love my jeep and will buy my next one from them.
    I left that place speachless.

i'llsquashyourprius 12/2/11 11:55PM
  • I love my new Jeep, great product, goes thru anything. Fantastic service from my local dealer, quick in and always delivered on time as promised. No problems here with customer service!

pamoutainman 10/17/11 5:50AM

Check out these popular comparisons of Jeep customer service versus other companies:
Jeep vs. Acura
Jeep vs. Subaru
Jeep vs. Suzuki
Jeep vs. Toyota
Jeep vs. Volvo
Authorized representatives of Jeep can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

Customer Assistance
800-992-1997
Jeep customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Jeep customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Jeep corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Jeep corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Get immediate support for your Jeep questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Jeep at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Jeep user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Jeep reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

Jeep Manuals
Find free Jeep manuals and user guides available at ManualOwl.com.

Free Jeep manuals and user guides at ManualOwl.com

Humes Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram Named 5th Highest Ranked Dealer in ...
Chrysler Corporation has just announced the names of the top performing dealers for the regional mid-Atlantic business center area and nationally for overall customer service excellence. There are two separate awards one for sales excellence and one ...
Government closes probe into Jeep Liberty fires
DETROIT (AP) — U.S. safety regulators have closed an investigation into driver's side door fires in Jeep Liberty SUVs without seeking a recall. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says it investigated complaints of fires in the power ...
2014 Grand Cherokee Jeep Used Transmissions Acquired for Retail Sale at ...
... website now promotes a toll-free phone number that is accessible from any North American state. New company staff help promote programs and policy changes to the public through a portal for online contact and through the customer service support line.