Kodak Customer Service

Kodak customer service is ranked #536 out of the 728 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 26.87 out of a possible 200 based upon 187 ratings. This score rates Kodak customer service and customer support as Terrible.

Terrible Overall Customer Service Rating
  • Viewing Kodak customer service complaints
  • I spent $27 on a single-use color water resistant Kodak camera because I wanted The Best I could get for an important trip where I knew the camera would get wet. The problem is Kodak today is not once it once was years ago. The camera is junk - the film advance mechanism broke after less than half the roll had been used. I tried for an hour to get "customer service"...it was a waste of time. They don't care about supporting their camera customers anymore. I am DONE buying Kodak products...it is too bad that a company that once led the field now produces garbage and doesn't care. If I owned Kodak stock I'd sell it - the company is doomed and deservedly so.

Anonymous 8/20/14 9:02AM
  • I Purchased A Disposable Camere At Walgreens In Bayonne Nj, I Have Done This Numerous Times With No Problem, Unfortunatly For My Grandaughters 6th Birthdat Which Was Held At A Resturant With Family And Friends, I Did Not Hesitate To Use One And No One Elde Took Pictures Because Of My Reliable Camera. When I Picked It Up All I Got Was A Exposed Roll Of Film And Was Told Camera Was Defective. No Companasation Was Offered Even Though There Was None That Could Be Offered, But The Store Had Such A "tough Luck" Attitude That I Felt Compelled To Contact Kodak.

Anonymous 8/14/14 6:51AM
  • I bought a Kodak Playfull ZE1 and it would not read my SDHC card. I figured out (on my own) that it has an outdated firmware. I went to the Kodak site and the given instructions would not work. I called tech support and was only told that they could not care less about the camera buyers as the no longer make cameras and therefore offer no support for them. They could however fix it for a fee if I sent it to them. With such a lack of concern for customers and absence of customer service and support I will not buy anymore Kodak products.

Tony 7/20/14 5:23AM
  • Kodak Office Hero 6.1 This is my LAST Kodak product. Print head jams, can't remove. And, of course, contains brand new inck, so it is money wasted. When it worked, it worked fine, but, now it is headed for the junk pile. Kodak camera? Continually drains the batteries. Kodak: you have gone the way side of cheap products to increase your bottom line and you have trashed your own name. Good bye.

Hylda 7/12/14 6:57PM
  • not only is the 1800 number you have printed on your throw-away cameras inoperable, but the person speaking the unintelligible message (to hang up as we not longer provide service) doesn't even speak english very well!!!!!! what a terrible website, that you can no longer speak with a 'human'!

the longer gets a human response nor do ANY of the listed 1800 numbers suggested by others also trying to reach a human with Kodak camera information!

windowa 4/21/14 10:59AM
  • I am so very unhappy as, I had got a new pc & went & put my Kodak easyshare cd in my pc & well it would not download the pictures & through a lot of searches I found out that the easy share program was no longer in use.....so now I am stuck with a camera that I can not get my pictures out to put in my pc???

eastiemm 4/12/14 12:00PM
  • Printer cartridges do not function correctly . I have put in new ones and had approx 6 pages of black text only from new !?! The printer insists on replacing with a new one and I cannot print without buying again . Complete rip off - avoid at all costs !

Anonymous 3/31/14 12:51PM
  • Not helpful at all, you do not sell ink cartridges for Office 2150 Other than the XL #30.
    They are too expensive and don't last longer than the regular cartridges.I know I have been using them for over 3 years. The ink in any cartridge does not last long at all and I don't print a lot of stuff.The black ink makes letters come out light.Halfway thru the cartridge I have to buy another one , when the one I have is still have full.This is not the best printer I ever bought. Its a waste of money for me since I am a senior, I can't afford to waste my money and that's all I do with this printer.

Anonymous 3/26/14 1:59PM
  • This is really frustrating that you get a camera and you think it is going to be easy and you can't get it to work. I hope that I can find a support at Kodak and get this downloaded or something so I can have my pictures.

Anonymous 3/26/14 11:28AM
  • Bought a Kodak hero5.1 for home use only. Got it in Jan 2013. It now goes through the motions of printing a page, but it comes through blank. Upon contacting Kodak, they say they could get someone to look at it for £45, and that the repair would be guaranteed for 90 days.....90 DAYS!!!! I could buy a new printer for £50 and have a guarantee for a year. Won't be buying there products again.

Joe G. 3/18/14 5:51AM
  • I Will Not Be Buying Another Kodak Device Of Any Kind. They Have No Customer Service At All. Yes All Calls All Calls Go To India. Not Only That But India Wants To Charge You $500 To Fix Any Of The Issues ( Thats Kodaks Fault) After They Have Come In And Taken Over Your Computer And Have Said They Can Fix With No Problem. They Do Not Tell You Until About 20-30 Minutes Later That They Will Be Charging You To Support The Equipment Kodak Has Sold You. Kodak You Suck!! These Issues Are Your Problem! You Are A P/$$ Poor Company. There Is More To Business Than Selling People Crap. If There Is An Issue Then Stand Up And Give The Support To The Customers That Feed You! Your India Support Is Ruining Your Business And Your Rep. You Are Selling Your Equipment And Then When They Need Assistance You Have Basically Told Us All To Bend Over So That India Can Break It Off In Us! You Have Lost This Customer And Many Others Due To Your Attitude Towards The Very Ones Who Support You!

DISGUSTED 2/6/14 11:43AM
  • I would like to go on record and let people know Kodak products should be avoided. I purchased a zi10 digital camera 1 year and 7 days ago. The touch screen controls don't work and the camera is usless. Kodak's warranty is an iron clad 1 year. They want more to repair the camera than to buy a new one.

Dmlevitt 1/13/14 4:38PM
  • I am very disappointed with the service from your company. i recently moved and the soft ware for installation on my computer got lost . I wanted to see if there was a way of ordering what had been lost was a viable option. I was not able to reach a live person to see how to resolve this problem. Thanks you Mike Barden

Anonymous 12/18/13 10:26AM
  • I purchased a Kodak ESP C15 a little over a year ago and it recently stopped working. I followed the customer support directions on line and the printer still did not work. After calling the customer support services personnel, I was told the printer could not be fixed and was offered a renovated printer for sale!! The customer support service is more concerned with making more money selling their own repaired printers than actually helping you fix the one you have already bought from Kodak! What a racket! I asked for a phone number to contact management personnel outside of customer service and was not provided with such information!!

Anonymous 12/12/13 7:36AM
  • I bought a Kodak esp 1.2 printer - worst decision EVER! The ink cartridges breach ytrade descriptions. I bought 2 packs today. The 1st (supposedly handling 395 pages) printed 20 smeary poor quality pages then ran out. The second did not even manage a single page. I'm going to have to throw this printer in the bin and buy one from a supplier that is actually reliable This is just junk

Mel 12/3/13 12:07PM
  • Customer service is the worst ever! Can't get to a person unless you pay. I bought Playfull Zi12, the manuel is online, but the web address given is invalid. I love the camera but will return it if I can't find help with the phone number given on this website.

Angela Fountain

Angela 11/28/13 1:17PM
  • I have an Easy Share camera. I have some difficulties using it and I received no help at all. I couldn't even connect with a real person and to top it all of you wanted to chart me $15 to get to a real person. It is no wonder that Kodak is in the dumper. I have used Kodak film for years but the company sure has gone down hill.
    Thanks for nothing.
    Tom Mills

Thomas R. Mills 11/25/13 8:42AM
  • I have a Kodak Office Hero 6.1. This is the worst product I have ever made the mistake of purchasing. The ink cartridges "time out" on you and stop working regardless of use. I have never gotten more than 50 sheets of mostly plain text, and the cartridges are still full when they stop working. The OEM ones are worse than 3rd party ones, if you can find one that works.

The unbridled greed of this company really stands out when you discover that if it doesn't have two fresh cartridges in it, it won't let you use any of the other functions
    (like the scanner).

It's only a year old, and I guess it's going in the trash. I have too much of a conscience to sell this piece of crap to someone.

Anonymous 10/18/13 1:27AM
  • I purchased a Kodak 6150, all in one printer.It lasted a little over one year of very light home use before it began to have cartridge jams. When the cartridge jam became permanent I called customer service(India)
    Their "solution" was to buy another Kodak printer for more then I paid for this one.
    I told him, Why would I buy another Kodak product when this is their sad excuse for customer service?
    He agreed with me...

Anonymous 10/8/13 7:46AM
  • I have had an ESP5 All-In-One printer for approximately 6 years. First one ordered had a problem with the lift arm - Kodak replaced free of charge. Had a problem with printhead on new one and they sent a new printhead and extra combo (Blk/Color) cartridges free of charge. I cannot complain about this printer. I just had to order a new printhead and other than a problem with DHL Global delivery service, I expect to be using this printer for another 6 years. I use this for personal use and photo printing but it does get a lot of use.

Mardi 9/14/13 2:37PM
  • Kodak are rubbish. My printer died after 14 months with very low usage. Customer support just tried to sell me a new print head and inks. I bought a new HP printer for less than they wanted for spares. No offer of free replacement of the head or the printer itself. They have no direct email for complaints.

hutch249 9/11/13 11:12AM
  • My brother printed a photo he took of the wife and I with his printer and I was VERY impressed so we went out and bought one. With a baby on the way; printing our own pictures seemed more economical than having them done else were. The photo quality was amazing and we loved the printer even more because of all the money we saved compared to the HP ink we use to buy.

After a period of about a year and a half (our daughters age) the print carriage got jammed up and it has never worked since. We contacted Kodak Via email and the response we received was not helpful at all. Mean while the HP PSC 1312v still works flawlessly but photo quality is lacking the luster of the Kodak. Not to mention the HP ink is Literally double the price of the Kodak ink.

STEER CLEAR OF THIS MODEL. EVEN IF IT IS ON SALE FOR CHEAP. Because the frustration of going from having a printer one day and the next day not, and having to deal w/ Kodak through email alone is not worth the value.

Gmburnz 9/10/13 11:34AM
  • Kodak is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I bought an ESP 7250 printr from them 2 years ago and it has never worked. Wireless is hopeless and so is the quality of printing itself. But worst of all is their helpdesk. Bad beyond belief. Today they told me that poor print quality was due to "stopped drivers" and that the solution was for me to "buy a new laptop": (a) it IS a brand new laptop and (b) as my problem persists when just using it as a copier, unconnected to any laptop, I'm pretty damn sure the printer is the problem!

Perkin 9/5/13 12:00PM
  • All I want to do is to buy a new battery for my Easy Share Z740 camera. My original refused to charge after not too long - it has been so long I have actually forgotten I had a camera - thank goodness for my Samsung phone! I have tried to order a new battery on line from Kodak - clicking on BUY, the website sends me to printer cartridges. Absolutely useless and no-where to submit a question or complaint. Surely it is not too difficult to have the process send me to the right place? Judging from what I have seen, I do not really hold any hope of receiving a response, let alone buying a new battery!

Frustrated 9/1/13 3:16PM
  • I purchased a Kodak 3.2 printer 12/2012. used it until end of June. printer head went bad. Used my ink cartidges do troublecheck, very costly. They did send a new printer in July....that too went bad...printerhead again. I troublechecked as they instructed. Ink supply went from 30% to less than 15%. They said they would another printer...the sama as I had, this time they would do trouble shooting before sending..mind you the second printer was new. I asked them why would I want another of the samre kind and same prblems. They would not refund my money. I ask them to send cartidges for the printer since I used mine troubleshooting..what a joke. Would I recommend kodak to anyone...not in a million years!!

UNHAPPY SENIOR CITIZEN 8/29/13 1:30PM
  • Very low yield of prints from ESP7 ink cartridges, black & colour. My guess is thers a lack of production control in your Chinesed based unit,resulting in the the cartridges being only partly filled.

Anonymous 11/12/13 4:50AM
  • my experience with kodak customer service was great very helpful didn't take more than 10 min

Anonymous 9/19/12 7:50AM
  • I LOVE Tech support. Even though, there phone number can be difficult to find, they are must pleasent to work with you and help you! Great products and services!!! Just wish my camera wouldn't eat batteries.

Ashley 8/23/12 11:10AM
  • awesone phone support, 1-800 ONLY TREANSFERRED ONCE QUICK PICK UP OF LINE we bought a black cartridge and it was empty they did not hesitate at all to send us one. the phone rep was very friendly and helpful and did not question that we were telling the truTh, unlike the store walmart in carlisle that refused to exchange it and they never have enough in stock anytime. KODAK they are replacing our printer too wow KODAK ROCKS

VENKAT 9/29/11 2:58PM
  • I had received a camera as a gift and there was a problem and it was fixed without any problems. I have to admit that I absolutely loved their Polaroid cameras and it's a shame that they don't make anymore film for that.

Anonymous 1/14/11 4:12PM
  • Hello guys !!!! I am working for Kodak as Customer care executive. I understand that the printer could be faulty or defective but its not we who are manufacturing the products. right? And yes, we are Indians and we have proved that we have a lot patience than any others and we feel proud talking with others in the world. Coming to the issues, it is the process which says to replace things or repair. NOT WE. We are here to follow the process and are bound within our limits which we cannot cross. It is the management that sets all these things and provides us with the answers. Do you know our job roles?? It is to follow the process that is given and replace after troubleshooting if the issue persists. Come on friends, we are not your enemies to deny all your requests and we are neither process makers. We strictly follow the rules.. rules.. rules.... We always feel bad whenever our customer is not happy. Service denial make us too unhapy. Finally, I want to say, our theme is to make you guys happy and if we were given a chance, we will give our company to you as you are the rulers and our business makers. We love you guys and we feel much more happy than you guys when you are satisfied.... plz forgive me if I ve hurt any of you...

Kodak's Customer Exec 10/23/12 1:20PM

Check out these popular comparisons of Kodak customer service versus other companies:
Kodak vs. Apple
Kodak vs. Samsung
Kodak vs. Shutterfly
Kodak vs. Snapfish
Kodak vs. Sony
Authorized representatives of Kodak can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

Consumer/Digital Products Support Center
800-235-6325
Inkjet Support
800-421-6699
Kodak customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Kodak customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Kodak corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Kodak corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Get immediate support for your Kodak questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Kodak at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Kodak user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Kodak reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

Kodak Manuals
Find free Kodak manuals and user guides available at ManualOwl.com.

Free Kodak manuals and user guides at ManualOwl.com

Flagship Kodak camera seeks Harry Potter magic
The cameras will be held at JK Imaging's customer service base in Hungary, for sale online and direct delivery to customers. But the new website is still at the 'beta' stage and not likely to be ready for two-three months, according to JK Imaging's ...
Dead Kodak plant
The top 10 plus size clothing stores in Toronto Voluptuous should be removed from this list due to disgusting customer service and obscenely poor quality. Rosie the rebel should also be removed. They carry plus size because the lines... New office ...
Kodak makes moves to meet demand for Sonora plates
The moves are aimed at making worldwide plate production more efficient, and enabling better customer service across its digital plate portfolio, the company said. The Sonora plates are made in Europe for distribution globally. Kodak plans to increase ...