Polaroid Customer Service

Polaroid customer service is ranked #419 out of the 724 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 31.75 out of a possible 200 based upon 65 ratings. This score rates Polaroid customer service and customer support as Disappointing.

• Viewing Polaroid customer service complaints
  • I have a Polaroid 32" television model no. 32GSR300. When I received it there were no screws for the stand. I'm wanting to get a new stand but not having any luck. I talked to customer service on June 23rd. they said they would get ahold of someone and get back to me. So far I haven't heard a word. Please advise how I can purchase a new stand.

Thx

Lisa Castillo

Anonymous 6/30/14 8:05AM
  • Polaroid 8' tablet extremely slow and freezes up, I need to change this for something better ...cheap but a very poorely made product.....Polaroid can do much better than this.

Anonymous 6/21/14 5:41PM
  • My units brand new I need help! Cannot reach service centers in manila!

therese 6/16/14 5:34PM
  • This company by far is the worst I have ever dealt with. Calls are to some Indian center where you have to talk and listen over an extremely loud conversations with I don't know how many other people are in the same room, all trying to talk over each other. I told them my problem, they asked me to send in a picture of what was on the screen, they proceeded to diagnose (if you want to use that word) and promptly told me the warranty was voided because in their opinion the tablet was misused. I will never in my lifetime buy any product with the Poloroid name attached. Apparently I am not the only one who shares this opinion.

Very disappointed in Poloroid 6/3/14 9:56AM
  • Polaroid And Skyworth Service Center In EspaÑa... They Have 3 Active Lines But If You Call Their Numbers, No One Answers The Phone. We Try Calling Them From 9am To 12:30 Pm. Why Don't You Answer Your Phones? How Can People Ask Or Inquire About Your Product As Where As Your Location In Manila? We Need To Know Where Is It Because Where Going To Bring Our Unit (skyworth Tablet) There..

Anonymous 5/12/14 1:27AM
  • What good is a customer service phone number if it is only working when I am at work maybe you should be available when weekday workers a home!

Anonymous 4/20/14 1:04PM
  • My 7" tablet stops working within 30 days. Polaroid service NEVER pick up the phone. My 2 year "Pick up and return” guarantee on the product was worthless.
    I hand to send the device to them. They returned it with the message: ”We do not service this product. Out of leniency we return it without cost”
    Conclusion: NEVER buy any Polaroid product. Giving away the money to a total stranger will be more satisfying.
    I am Posting my experience with Polaroid everywhere can.

yoda 4/8/14 4:03AM
  • Really? I had a quick yes/no question and tried calling Polaroid customer support. Was on hold for THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTES before I had to hang up and make another call elsewhere. Inexcusable "customer service."

Craig 3/21/14 1:08PM
  • Aare you kidding? Had one quick question and was on hold for 38 minutes before I hung up to make another call to someone else. Polaroid is going down the same road as Commodore 64.

Craig 3/21/14 1:01PM
  • I am furious. I got a Polaroid 8 inch tablet on January 2 2014 and today is Feb 14 2014. My tablet has totally quit. I called your customer service 3 times. I can't understand them they are all from India. I have my receipt but Walgreens won't give me a refund because it was over 30 days. That was alot of money for using something 43 days! I can't even get a live person that I can understand. I want a refund and I will never never, ever, ever as long as I live buy Polaroid products again. I will post on Facebook and every chance I get how lousy you are! Use my name I don't care! Donna Jordan

Angryperson 2/14/14 5:29PM
  • please dont buy poloroid sunglasses.
    They dont care about issue of customer.
    Asking me to buy other sunglass instead of repairing the same.
    i wasted my Rs 3786.
    Just for 7 days

cefy 2/12/14 8:05AM
  • Well seems I get to add my disappointment in Polaroid, I purchased a 32" flat screen t.v at the cost of 683.00 at Wal Mart in 2008, Had it a short time when the smoke came rolling out of the top, called and got no help but could buy a new board and replace it myself at the cost of 125.00 which I finially did, couldn't afford another t.v. as I'm a 73 year old widow living on just my s.s. Now the picture has gone out. seems like lots of people have this complaint also. what a rip off..I sure don't tell anyone to buy Polaroid products they don't last.

Anonymous 1/7/14 7:26PM
  • I just got a Polaroid 8" tablet and there is no sound. The volume is turned up max. For a few minutes I got a ding when I got e-mail and now that sound does not come on either. I called a few times to be on hold for an hour and no person ever picked up. But I did get disconnected too which made me even more unhappy with your product. It looks nice and is thin and a good size, not being too heavy. Now if it only would work, I would be happy. The online help is a joke as well as the customer(non-exisant). One giant loop with absolutely no help at all. I am ready to take this back to the store and get my money back. This should not be so hard. The recording is annoying too since no one answers the phone. Either the phone is busy or you are on hold forever without ever speaking to a breathing live person. This just makes us more unhappy and seeing that you don't care enough about the people that buy your products and keep them waiting and waiting and waiting and have nothing to show for it. You need to be more helpful in all your customer service area as what you have now is totally useless. I hope you fix it very fast or this and the other tablets are going right back to the store. Life is too short to put up with this stuff. What ever really happened to customer service. Once upon a very long time ago there was such a thing. It needs to be brought back. And I want my tablet fixed too. At this point the rating for your product and service is a very dismal big red "F". Needs improvement or at the very least learn what service is so you can provide it. One very unhappy camper.

J 12/27/13 11:18PM
  • dont ever buy anything with name Polaroid on it.Spent 1100 on hd tv,it wont turn on .Went in internet,found out hundreds of people with the same problem.Polaroid wont do anything about it when called.Talked to Fernando,a supervisor who was no help at all.Told us we need a new control box for 89.00.We asked about ordering one,they checked our model number and said they didnt have for that Polaroid tv.What should we do with the tv,junk it.He then said there was nothing he could and hung up on us.Great customer service.Will not ever buy anything with name Polaroid on it.

rudi 12/15/13 1:42PM
  • I see I'm not the only one not very happy with your company. I have a Tv model # TLA-04641c that I tried to connect with my computer( which in the manual says can be done) and the TV hasn't come on since. When I called for tech support the person I spoke with told me about some sort of "glitch" and for about $100.00 he could send a part to fix it. At the time I was pretty upset since I hadn't had the tv that long. Now I would like to get the part and do not know what part i'm looking for. can you help me?

Lizardog 12/15/13 11:18AM
  • I recently purchased 3 polariod tablets s10 for my grandkids for christmas, I cannot get one of them to start up, I've called you number for help and sent an email and noone has returned any messages, at this point I'm ready to take them back to the store, if I cant get these set up for them how are they going to enjoy them. Your customer service sucks

Anonymous 12/3/13 10:06AM
  • Your customer service in India is awful, hard to understand and she requested personal information. I purchased a MP3 player/camera and it does not charge. Will never purchase a Polaroid again.

MaryLou 11/25/13 12:16PM
  • Hello good day
    I am sorry to bother you. And sorry for my english that is bad enough.

I buy a year ago a Tablet Polaroi which used only to play, I bought at the end of November 2012 at the Walmart store.
    The Tablet ceased to function at the beginning of August, By internet locate to Diamond Electronics that provide support for warranty here in Mexio.

They gave me the address and telephone number of a supplier here in Monterrey to carry my Tablet to repair with the warranty of the product.

On 14 August 2013 perform the Tablet to repair and they gave me the order in which I am enclosing the present mail, they were left with my note of purchase, i asked for to make valid warranty.

With the supplier told me that it would take a week to fix it, passing week and a half not call and no one replied to me, I went and there was no longer anyone in the place.

Call DIAMOND ELECTRONICS and they told me they had changed supplier, i asked them what was happening with my Tablet and i was told to call back the new supplier.

Call the new supplier and he told me that he had nothing of the other provider.

Again call DIAMOND ELECTRONIC and commented to me that I shouldn't worry that in 15 days i would a new Tablet (and they gave me a new number of order 9596), they asked all my data, telephone number, address and full name, as well as the repair order that had given me the supplier. This was the september 25,2013.

Past 18 days call again because we have not received anything and they told me that in this week was again i wait.

Step another week and still did not receive, nor the Tablet, or a call, or a message by mail.

I went back to call and told me that the model of Tablet that i had bought no longer existed and that i would have to give a more recent model but that was until Monday for my home would be arriving on friday November 8.

After this call i received an email from them informing me that are required will be mailed to them my ID, the repair order and the note of purchase. Send them immediately and the mail 5 days after I replied that it was already accepted and processed. This was the day November 6, yesterday call and tell me that misplaced my documents and who have nothing, that i have to go back to send the information and that in about 5 days I respond to see what comes.

I don t know what to do, it was not cheap for my Tablet, i paid $200. Please help me

TABLET POLAROID 11/21/13 7:15AM
  • I purchased a 19' flat screen TV at the store and bolingbrook, IL
    the TV Turned gray and die. I returned it to the store for an equal exchange or refund and was told that the tv was nolonger in the system. The tv is in the orginal box and i know i paid over $250 for the tv that has gone dead. I have been a loyal customer with wal-mart since the store open in bolingbrook, and i have alway been treated in a fair and reasonable manner. Has some change with your cutomer serve department. The tv went dead and i had it less than 3 year. I was told 2 to 5 years was the max and I had done good. That the these flat screen TV's were not built to last.. and unless i had a warranty or receipt there is no way i could be helped? is this true...Polariod has always stood behind the products you sale...are these workers telling the truth?
    Help me please !

Totoopretty 10/23/13 9:57AM
  • I bought the IS426 on 9/28/13 it says there is a manual on the disk but have done a thorough search and there is not! I have looked online and have also tried to contact customer service which for Polaroid seems non-existent. I used to love polaroid cameras they were great but now am wondering if I made a mistake! rtilman

rtilman 9/29/13 5:46AM
  • Hi Polaroid Person,

My name is Charlene Mathis, on the 20th,of August I purchachased an MP3 Player,it is the 8GB Fc model PMP283-8, I was looking for another MP3, the one I have is full, an I saw this one (last on yhe self)and it was only $25.00. A Great Deal. It worked fine, then all of a sudden froze up on me, I reset it and it

went off, but when I turned back on, Polariod came up and it would not function at all, would not budge, I feel so bacd , then I had my Sister check it and nothing, the warrant ends on the 20th Sept. My question is -"can it be fixed ? if so what do I do, I have not to many more days left????

Please give me advice on this, I really like yhe player, and hope it can be fixed!!??!

VERY SINCERELY

- Thank You so much for anything you can do!!

Charlene 9/16/13 11:26PM
  • Contacted these people 4 information on how 2 order a part 4 a TV stand. Was told they don't have anything 2 do with the TV I was calling about & referred me 2 a # that is a recording asking U 2 leave your name & #. They will call U back within 24 hours! So am I just supposed 2 sit by the phone, 4 the next 24 hours & waited 4 someone 2 call me back? I thought I was a customer & their job is 2 help when I need help, not when they decide 2 call people back who need help. Twisted customer service!

Anonymous 9/5/13 11:51AM
  • I have a Polaroid i633 camera and the CD soft wear that came with it is Photo Express 5.0, Photo Explorer 8.0, PC-CAM Driver. After I had installed them, I went into my Picture folder and "ALL" of the picture's I had are "ALL GONE"!!!! What happened to them and Where did the download store them??????? I just can't believe that all of my family photo's are gone!!! I would like a quick response!!!!! or Please Help Me!!!!!

iamjustcrazy2 7/23/13 11:01AM
  • Dear Polaroid

The other day I ordered and received overnight the Studio Series 58 2.2 extender and wide angle lens. Both appear clear but when I attach the 2.2 extender the image is sort of foggy looking. Since I paid a lot for this item and a bunch to have it overnighted I think it should be fog free. Do you have any suggestions to help? Or can you send me a replacement. As I've said I already spent a bunch on shipping and do not want to spend more. I'm trying to get close in to take pics of newly hatched meadowlarks so speed is important. My address is, Andrew Rentz, phoneI've always had great luck with all my other Polaroid products in the past. Anything you all could do would bee greatly appreciated.Sincerely Andrew Rentz.

Andrew Rentz 7/14/13 10:50AM
  • I have the 10" Tablet, all I can say it that it is as far as Tablets go, that it is the biggest piece of crap I have ever owned.

Jammer 6/29/13 5:04PM
  • wow,,,renaldo was remarkable on the phone today. He fixed my TV over the phone and the local repair man wanted 160.00. I have nothing but really wonderful things to say about this man. He was so patient and understanding...thank you

carlena duffie 1/10/13 9:22AM
  • I don't know why everyone is having an issue but I called, talked to the service rep, and had my item shipped back (at my cost, unfortunately) to the repair center

Anonymous 7/20/12 3:10PM
  • Best customer service I have dealt with in a while. Connected in 10 minutes. Customer service person was knowledgeable about the product. Walked me through a few tests. Camera failed. He issued me an RMA and emailed it to me. Had it in 5 minutes. He was pleasant, Knowledgeable, spoke English and actually helped me. Kudos to Polaroid and Mark.

oldschool52 7/23/10 11:42AM
  • I purchased a 32" LCD TV Polaroid from(Wal-Mart)about 5-1/2 years ago. I researched TVs for 6+ months before purchasing. The TV still works well to this day, no problems. Called customer support for info once and they helped immediately. The sound on this set sucks but I new that when I purchased it and the reviews were correct, it sucks but external sound system takes care of this. With all the negative comments about TVs I wanted to tell a good experience and product.

oldschool52 6/30/10 5:44AM

Check out these popular comparisons of Polaroid customer service versus other companies:
Polaroid vs. Canon
Polaroid vs. SanDisk
Polaroid vs. Sony
Polaroid vs. Uniden
Polaroid vs. Vizio
Authorized representatives of Polaroid can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

800-765-2764
Technical Support
800-765-2764
Polaroid customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Polaroid customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Polaroid corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Polaroid corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Get immediate support for your Polaroid questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Polaroid at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Polaroid user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Polaroid reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

Polaroid Manuals
Find free Polaroid manuals and user guides available at ManualOwl.com.

Free Polaroid manuals and user guides at ManualOwl.com

New Polaroid technology turns digital images into artwork
... of high-quality art formats and mountings, including framed, matted, canvas, metal, award and poster products. All items are made in the United States and can be shipped for free within the continental United States. customer support is also available.
Viewpoint Laboratories Reinvents Polaroid® Gel Camera Systems
"Although we have boiled down the options to cover most of the transilluminators out there, we also have the capability to manufacture custom mats. Our customer service team is standing by to discuss the unique needs of our users." Polaroid Z2300 ...
Home Community Revenge of the Polaroid: How instant film captured...
It's an analog technology that never really went away. Now Fujifilm is hoping a wifi-enabled instant film printer will bridge the Instagram gap. OurWindsor.Ca. By Graham Slaughter. Porter Hovey and her artsy New York friends are lounging on a rooftop ...