nTelos Customer Service

nTelos customer service is ranked #323 out of the 724 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 36.17 out of a possible 200 based upon 81 ratings. This score rates nTelos customer service and customer support as Disappointing.

• Viewing nTelos customer service complaints
  • bill amount was extremely higher than what was told, very very misleading to get you tied into a contract. I absolutely hate ntelso. will b switching providers as soon as contract is up. let's not forget the fact that service is horrible. must have WiFi to keep connection constantly goes out

very dissatisfied 7/21/14 9:56AM
  • started ntelos in 2/2104. we absolutely hate the service.sooo very misleading to get you tied into a contract with them. phone was disconnected before even 30 days of service, first bill was received after phones (4lines we have ) were already disconnected. which was ridiculous, restored service on same day on disconnection, was highly pissed. now have all these extra charges.including the fact that we all have unlimited service yet receiving data charges. I cannot wait until this contract is over to end this service.

very dissatisfied 7/21/14 9:51AM
  • nTelos Wireless is by far the absolute worse provider out there! They are a rip off! They promise unlimited everything but their coverage is basically non-existent. They do not tell you that. Everywhere I went I was roaming and could not use data for MMS messages, email, internet, etc. I had to depend on wi-fi aoubt 90% of the time. When I moved out of the nTelos coverage area I called to find out how to cancel my contract. Since I no longer have their coverage and I only have 2 months left on my contract I figured they'd be willing to work with me. Was I wrong! They stated that they require $350 per line early termination fees. I have 4 lines!!! That is $1400!!! They are an extremely dishonest company and should be shut down.

nTelosIsAScam 7/16/14 1:07PM
    Official company reply

My name is Judy and I am customer service representative with Ntelos. I would like the opportunity to check in to this for you. Please send an email to [email protected] with your account information and I would be happy to assist you.

customerfirst 7/16/14 1:32PM

• Im a 50 year old business man and was called dude by sales rep. Lost my phone and a nightmare. Nobody in the corporate customer sevice cared to help me. wanted me to switch to another carrier? no kidding //// would be easier to add a new phone! FROM CORPORATE!!!! very MICKEY MOUSE COMPANY.
    will be changing carriers when contract runs out.

Anonymous 7/5/14 6:59PM
    Official company reply

Sir, my name is Judy and I am a customer service representative with nTelos Wireless. I can assure you this type of service is totally unacceptable and not the way we do business. I would like the opportunity to assist you with your Ntelos account and to correct the issue with that store representative. Please send an email to [email protected] with your account information and I would be happy to assist you.

customerfirst 7/8/14 9:36AM

• I do not appreciate the way that Ntelos called my husband and preceded to tell him that phone phones were being cut off. We pay our bill and up to that point really likes the phone service. They told us that since my husband is a truck driver that he is operating too much out of the service area. My question is why do you have a map of the united stated in your brochure and store if you cannot use the whole land of the free. Never in my life have I heard that the unlimited plan is limited to a small portion of the state. We even told the service lady that signed us up for our contract what my husband did for a living. Going as far as telling her that is why we wanted Ntelos and that he relied on the phone for work. This was February 22, 2014. We received the phone call about 12:30 pm today June 19, 2014. My husband and I cannot afford to pay to activate another plan with another carrier but are not seeing any option available. They would not even work with us because my husband even offered to buy airtime cards to make up the difference. They flat out refused. I am appalled at the customer service and with Ntelos in general. I will be contacting the state commission bureau and my attorneys office. I have the contract that my husband signed and I did not see were they could do this without do notice much less at all. My lawyers will give me a better opinion.

Anonymous 6/19/14 7:04PM
  • We have unlimited everything on two phones thru ntelos.one for my husband,one for me.we just recieved a voice message that one of our phones will be deactivated in 10 days because of data usage.we have unlimited on both linesboth work in same town& live in same house but my phone is not useing ntelos tower so it will be cut off. Its rediculas.One phone is not going to do any good if the other one is deactivated.i think its fraud ntelos offers everything but dont tell you we will deactivate your phone if you dont use our towers.They have our address they know what towers our service will use

[email protected] 6/18/14 1:34PM
  • Ok this will be positive and negative so bear with me...Our family switched from straight talk to ntelos back in august 2013, iphone 5c, galaxy 3s and later added galaxy 2. The galaxy 2 and iphone are great, have great service, no bugs. Sadly I ended up with the galaxy 3! It is the worse phone I have ever had, started locking up, then no service with in the first month. Of course I was told all the little tricks..taking the battery out..putting on air plane mode etc. I have spoken to tech support more than I speak to some family members. So finally it wouldnt hold charge and had no signal. I mean how can a galaxy 2 have great service in the exact spot and I cant even get through the automated portion when you first call. So I was directed to the roanoke corporate store and was told there I had to send my phone off and have a downgrade phone for at least 14 days. Ummm I use my phone for work so am I suppose to just stop useing the apps? The service lady then said "this is off the record but it be easier for you to use your insurance" she proceeded to tell me if I sent my phone to the tech support they were hoing to send me a new one, so if I didnt want to wait make a claim on broken screen. She proceeded to demonstrate on what angle to hit my phone one the corner of a counter. ( sure you can find her wonderful demonstration on the video of your store). Hey she was an employee at the corporate store so I took her advice. So as of this time I am out $50 for the phone at the time of sign up $100 $20 in gas to get from my home to corporate store and back home. $170. Got my new phone in april. At first thought things were doing ok. Asurion didnt send me a return envelope. So I called them three different times. Then ntelos. Well long behold three weeks after getting my phone it also started doing the exact same thing! Called again. Then again. Then woke up to find my bank account $225 less from asurion for not returning phone. So called ntelos their customer service had to transfer me three times to the insurance company then finally had to stay on the phone with me. That was 4hours! And lies so finally I paid to mail the phone back to get a tracking # so I could get my $ back. The customer service girl heard them tell me thats all I needed. Well still no $ after 5 days. Now up to 395. Finally yesterday had to take my sons phone bc mine drops calls so fast I couldnt get through to customer service. Talk to them for two hours. Umm missed work. 18 $ hour ղ now $431. So back to the corporate store again saying my phone needed software to be uploaded again because my Prl # was getting signal off the wrong tower. Well decided to take hour half drive to Lynchburg va store because didnt want to be guided to break my phone again. Another $20 and 4and half hours off work so my total the drive and 2 hours in the store. They did there thing and I am still useing my sons phone and out $531. Was told by the store if I upgraded to the 5s this would probably stop but then found out my contract wasnt up and he was going to make the sale. Since the new phone is 649. I had to laugh when he asked if I wanted to pay this. Then he got a new galaxy 3s out to see if he could program that to my address and get the right code...nope! When I switched to ntelos I was promised the phones would work in my area not only by the sales people in rocky mount store but I called customer service to check again they said oh yeah you should have great signal. I informed them I wanted to replace my Hughes net internet with ntelos hotspot.was insured by rocky mount, customer service on the phone and in roanoke where I got the phone. Also another reason I switched I was told 4g would be out by Christmas " that was what the sales guy said in he was told in their last meeting" where is it at? Also was told I would only need a simms card with. The galaxy 3 hahaha joke on me. Today they told me the galaxy 3 will not be compatible! Also was lured in by the unlimited data!!! Guess what was told by tech support when I was making side conversation while waiting on him to look for solution for my phone. Ntelos will not have unlimited much longer. Now I will be searching for a company to buy out my contract then going to the better business bureau because if all my calls are recorded. I should have proof of misrepresentation!
    Now the positive I am glad this company has the sense to hire local. I do like talking to someone that speaks english! If my phone worked and my hotspot worked I would stay just because their customer service are so nice. They do try their best to help you with what they have to work with. And for now I like my bill butwith me not being able to use the hotspot or galaxy 3 I am paying more for 2 and half phones than I was with two phones and the internet...

missing$531 6/3/14 11:14PM
    Official company reply

My name is Judy and I am customer service representative with Ntelos. I would like the opportunity to assist you with your Ntelos account. On behalf of Ntelos, please accept my most sincere apology. I am sorry to hear about your recent poor customer service experiences. I would like to speak to you about these issues. Please send an email to [email protected] with your account information and I would be happy to assist you.

customerfirst 6/5/14 12:42PM

• Well, I got tired of waiting for 4g with ntelos so I decided to switch over to T-Mobile and have them pay the ETF fees. I had my 2 numbers ported over to T-Mobile on March the 19th and started to wait for my final bill to submit to Tmobile. After about a week of no final bill I tried logging in to their website to download it and they had turned off my account access so that was a no go. After a month of waiting I decided to call customer service to request they send me a copy of my final bill (Tmobile has a 2 month window to submit for the ETF from previous companies and you must have the final bill to do so). Finally a week later, I received the bill from Ntelos and found out not only had they charged me a 10.00 late fee (not sure how I was supposed to pay the bill when it was never sent to me) but they had also charged me for the entire month of March instead of March 01-March 19. When I called customer service to inquire about being charged for service that I did not use, they directed me to their Terms and Conditions page which states the following:( c) If the Primary Customer gives nTelos notice of its intent to end this Agreement before the end of the term stated on your Service Agreement, the Agreement will end on the last day of the Primary Customer's then-current billing cycle. If the Primary Customer gives nTelos notice of its intent to end this Agreement at the end of such term (or any renewal term), the Agreement will end on the last day of the billing cycle that occurs during the last month of the current term.) I feel it should be illegal to charge someone for something they no longer have such as 9 additional days of service.

XntelosCustomer 4/23/14 8:05PM
    Official company reply

My name is Judy and I am customer service representative with Ntelos. I would like the opportunity to assist you. I agree with you that you should not have to pay a late fee. Once your account is cancelled, it does prevent you from loggin in to your online account. Please send an email to [email protected] with your account information and I would be happy to assist you.

customerfirst 4/27/14 6:08AM

• this company is horrible. Lie, cheat and steal and hide behind words like
    recovery charge is fed taxes.. lie it is them recouping outside of monthly charges for fees that they are passing on to cust by hiding behind fed tax, government mandated...lol Not true. Promised us a bill for 188 plus tax for service for 4 smartphone but not .. overcharging by 60 monthly

krg 3/10/14 8:23AM

customerfirst 3/11/14 5:32AM

• I have been with ntelos for 1 1/2 years now. I have nothing but problems with this company! First off costumer service repserentives are rude and lie for no reason.. I have asked ntelos to send my bill to my home over and over again. But every time I call in at first they said they we're sending to email I told them to stop sending it to my email sending it to me. I just told them to take email all off my account. So then today i talk to them they said that us postal system has to update their system from theirs to ensure my address meets the us postal service standers that's why it's taking them so long to send me a bill. I told them to disconnect my line then they tell I can't? Ntelos can't force me to keep my phone on.. No would disconnect my phone. Ntelos is the worst cell phone company I've ever had! I wouldn't recommend ntelos to a talking pig!

Kay 1/29/14 3:43AM
    Official company reply

My name is Judy and I am customer service representative with Ntelos. I would like the opportunity to assist you with your Ntelos account. Please send an email to [email protected] with your account information and I would be happy to assist you. You are correct! We cannot make you keep your account open. If you wish to cancel you may. I would prefer to see if I can help you with your problems. No representative should ever be rude to a customer!

customerfirst 1/29/14 8:24AM

• Please explain the charge - (regulator cost recovery fee??) and why? $3.20

Thanks

Anonymous 1/23/14 8:24AM
    Official company reply

My name is Judy and I am customer service representative with Ntelos. On page 2 of our bills you'll see the description: "REGULATORY COST RECOVERY FEE: nTelos Regulatory Cost Recovery Fee
    (RCR) and Universal Service Fee (USF) are related to the recovery of
    government mandated regulatory programs and taxes, including Wireless
    Number Portability and Universal Service Programs for all customers. These
    surcharges are not taxes on you or amounts we are required to collect from
    you by law. The amounts, and the components used to calculate the
    surcharge amounts, are subject to change." If you have any further questions, please send an email to [email protected] with your account information and I would be happy to assist you.

customerfirst 1/24/14 1:50PM

• Just got the call threatening to disconnect my son's phone for too much data use!! Yet I'm on an unlimited plan and nationwide. Learned my lesson, lower price equals BS service and threats. I've NEVER had a company threaten me before!!!! Uncalled for and I will never renew or recommend Ntelos to my worst enemy.

Anonymous 1/15/14 2:59PM

customerfirst 1/17/14 11:56AM

• Ntelos Sucks! They Are Rude And Inconsiderate!! I Regret Switching Companies.

Anonymous 11/26/13 5:35AM
    Official company reply

My name is Judy and I am customer service representative with Ntelos. I would like the opportunity to assist you with your Ntelos account. Please send an email to [email protected] with your account information and I would be happy to assist you. I do apologize if someone was rude to you. That should never happen and I will look into this for you if you will email me.

customerfirst 12/8/13 6:04AM

• How come I sent a phone back that was insured to Assurion and they sent me back a phone that doesn't come close to the amount or quality that I sent them. I understand NTELOS doesn't have the newest equipment but now I am stuck with a phone that sucks compared to the one i sent them. I should have been given the opportunity to replace with a newer phone at a cost minus my insurance plan.

geneyus1971 9/30/13 12:13PM
    Official company reply

My name is Judy and I am customer service representative with Ntelos. I would like the opportunity to assist you with your Ntelos account. We may be able to do an insurance escalation. Please send an email to [email protected] with your account information and I would be happy to look into it for you.

customerfirst 10/7/13 9:13AM

• i too been with them for a few years(3/4)they totally suck when trying to call them,and god forbid you have your own phone that works and you flashed it properly they tell you they cant do it over the phone you must go to a store which is totally UNTRUE because iv'e done it numerous times for people,what exactly does the store do that i cant?i go to the store to humor them and they still don't know wtf they are doing,i have to call back numerous times until i get a rep who understands and actually does what i ask of them.i love how the rep today was acting like she was a detective and instead of making the sale i flashed the customer to page plus which she was very happy with.seriously do u care to make a sale or argue with me over nonsense.i am more then capable of doing exactly what they do as i have the same software and flashed phone to them that they still don't carry because they are usually 1-3 years behind all other carriers with their phone line up.i have done numerous s2 s3 s4 razrm etc so why not do what people ask and if the service don't work its on them not you so whats the problem?

Anonymous 9/12/13 8:52PM
    Official company reply

My name is Judy and I am customer service representative with Ntelos. Devices are configured for specific networks. In order to use another carriers phone on the nTelos network, it must be "flashed" putting nTelos software on it. This prevents roaming and data issues. By asking you to take your phone to a store, the representative is trying to help you avoid problems. I would like the opportunity to assist you with your Ntelos account. Please send an email to [email protected] with your account information and I would be happy to assist you.

customerfirst 9/15/13 11:28AM

• ntelos is a terrible company. I use them because I cant afford anything else. I have been using ntelos for about 4 years and it has continually gotten worse with every "upgrade" they have went through. When I first got their service it was really good. 4 years later I regularly steer friends and family away from them. used to have whole family at ntelos but they have all had me cancel their phones. Im the only one left out of 5 still using ntelos. My service is spotty at best. I have all unlimited as well as hotspot feature. Well expect to have to reset your phone 3 times (about 30 mins of work) to get 10 minutes of unstable internet before your connection crashes and takes your phone with it. When (after 3-10mins) your connection crashes and effectively locks up your phone u try to turn off hotspot and it wont turn off. the only thing u can do is turn on airplane mode and wait on the forced power cycle. I have called 3 times today because I couldn't send text messages. They said no my service is working fine! .....Really? No its not u stupid person I know because I have the d_nm phone and im trying to send text and its not working. basically calling me a lier? Then after all the its u not us sh_t they said maybe my phone is malfunctioning and should have it serviced. I told them it was serviced 3 months ago and they were like uhh maybe it needs it again. I told them there is nothing wrong with my phone it is their sevice causing device conflicts and that I will go pay full retail and buy a brand new Galaxy S3 if they will guarantee me I wont have these problems. They would not. They want me to send my phone in and wont give me a loaner until its "fixed" And as for buying a new 600.00 GS3 they said if I bought it took it home and experienced the same problems that I would have to send that phone off too! even though it would be brand new they refuse to acknowledge something is wrong with or could be wrong with their networks and operating systems no matter what kind of proof u offer them. To the customer service Rep reading this I hope u keep your job options open because hear me when I tell u ntelos is on their way out. With ntelos operating like this your going to be out of a job very soon. But don't worry the owner will be fine he has millions on top of millions and could care less. Good luck :-)

Nahi Alasdi 8/27/13 12:22AM
    Official company reply

My name is Judy and I am customer service representative with Ntelos. I would like the opportunity to assist you with your Ntelos account. I can assure you Sir/Madam that no one would ever call you a liar. We would like the opportunity to trouble shoot your issues. Please send an email to [email protected] with your account information and I would be happy to assist you. Or you may call in from a different phone to work with Tech Support.

customerfirst 8/28/13 10:16AM

• I paid my cell phone bill on time and in the middle of the month it gets cut off because they said it was fraud but who called in a fraud? Don't know but it wasn't me. I;m very pissed because I'm looking for a job and they have no way of contacting me. Then they told me to go into a Ntelos store to pay bill like I got money like that.

Lady K 8/26/13 3:25PM
    Official company reply

My name is Judy and I am customer service representative with Ntelos. I do apologize this happened but this is NOT an nTelos Wireless issue. If a payment is sent back to us it's because the bank said there is fraud. Please send an email to [email protected] with your account information and I would be happy to assist you.

customerfirst 8/28/13 8:30AM

• Ntelos could not provide a 32GB Iphone 5 to my daughter. The company doesn't keep the necessary stock to support the customers. They say that 4G is coming this year in most places. They will lie and tell you that all smartphones they sell are 4G capable, when they have only one, the Iphone 5.

The sales rep talked her into a refurbished 64GB 4S. She was replacing a 32GB 4S that was junk from the time she received it. I had to buy out the contract The sales rep at there great VA Headquarters insured her that the phone had a one year Apple warranty. It does not have any warranty at all from Apple. You can't even get Applecare on it. IT IS LESS THAN 14 DAYS, YOU WILL GET IT BACK AND THANKS FOR TELLING MY DAUGHTER SHE CANNOT GET ANOTHER IPHONE a$$ES, BECAUSE YOU LIED TO HER, FALSIFIED EVERYTHING TO HER ABOUT THE PHONE.

I talked with everyone from sales, customer service and a supervisor. Your $hit soes stink all the way around.

I will tell you we have been with Ntelos, for more than 12 years. I have told my wife I will not pay for anymore upgrades or continue service once these contracts are finished. If she wants it she can pay for it.

IF YOU SEE KAY NTELELOS

TECHIE 8/25/13 12:29PM

customerfirst 8/28/13 10:20AM

• Ntelos drops calls to often. I am dropping people becuase it seems like the phone always wants to be on the sprint network, so when i make a call and it uses teh verizon network it will drop the call to switch back to the sprint network. This is getting old. I lost service on 4 times then I made a call with my onstar phone in the car which uses the Verizon network and talked just fine. This needs to be fixed

tman3 8/9/13 7:53AM
    Official company reply

My name is Judy and I am customer service representative with Ntelos. I would like the opportunity to assist you with your Ntelos account. Have you worked with Tech Support? Please send an email to [email protected] with your account information and I would be happy to assist you.

customerfirst 8/9/13 12:58PM

• I got a cell phone at one of their stores and was given a price for the plan I wanted. When the first bill came in it was $20 a month more than the guy at the store told me it would be. Called them and got run around and that the bill was correct. I am stuck with the thing for two years but they will not get me a second time.

Dyna 7/15/13 3:00PM

customerfirst 7/20/13 11:04AM

• Very very very unhelpful company! Not at all customer friendly. Basically call you a lier when you dispute what was discussed in prior complaints.

Anonymous 7/9/13 6:43AM
    Official company reply

My name is Judy and I am customer service representative with Ntelos. I do apologize you had that kind of experience. I would like the opportunity to assist you with your Ntelos account. Please send an email to [email protected] with your account information and I would be happy to assist you.

customerfirst 7/9/13 1:24PM

• Ntelos is a rip off. When your paying $130 a month for 1 phone it just seems it's out of hand. I will not be paying this bill anymore. They are just scammers. You can get 2 phone for $130 a month any where else. I think ntelos should be bought out or just go out of business

Lester44 6/3/13 3:15PM

customerfirst 6/8/13 4:31AM

• Service is spotty. If you live in the city, I guess it's "ok". Data is inconsistent, but you get what you pay for and for the price it's ok. You get away from the city areas though and you are in trouble. My biggest complaint is there is no proration of the ETF. Almost all carriers prorate this fee, but not Ntelos. I find this to be an unacceptable practice, especially when the EFT fee costs more than your months of service. So I'm stuck with them for now due to the fact I would have $700 worth of ETF charges even though I'm the majority of the way through my contract. I will only go with companies that prorate from now on. I believe you have something to hide when you don't prorate.

Lamanzo25 6/1/13 10:31AM

customerfirst 6/8/13 4:31AM

• Horrible!! 2 1/2 hrs to take one smart phone off a plan that we've had for years along with 4 other phones. That's five phones all together on a family plan. We took one phone off and bought 4 new phones and a new plan. 2 1/2 hrs! They still got it wrong. numbers on two phones mixed up, didn't block all the lines from the internet and charged us $102.00 for 3 internet conections the next day! I addressed it with them that next day and they worked it out I could just buy a smart phone plan for one more month instead. Thanks, but it not being blocked was her fault and the numbes being mixed up. While addressing that, they took 3 hours to download numbers and pic's off ONE phone,didn't even finish that and I still had two (only) more phones to go. So, Taking 1 smartphone off a family plan of 5 phones total and buying a new plan and phones have taken 6 hours so far and I still need to transfer info on two phones plus the one they didn't finsh before. This was the Lynchburg,Va. store at Gravesmill shopping center. This WILL be the last year with Ntelos.

no more 5/24/13 9:22AM

customerfirst 5/25/13 4:35AM

• I got an Milestone 3..as a gift for early Birthday Gift / Mothers Day gift.. referred by customer service..paid 149.00..was told that price was not going to go down,,,Now it's offered at 99.00. Don't appreciate the misleading for a purchase..its only been a 2 week time span. Now they wont even credit or make any offer to make it right. Plus they explained that it was a decent phone for pictures..as for my experience it doesn't have good photos or the ringer is not very loud. Again very dissatisfied with Ntelos!!!!!!!!!! ;(

Crystal Jackson 5/21/13 7:27PM

customerfirst 5/24/13 6:21AM

• I was having trouble with the new bill was told one price and was bill a different one. It was confusing for me and I was getting up-set, that is when I was transferred to Karer Crummett who not only was able to calm me down but got the bill straighten out. Its now payed I am happy and she was great. Big Thanks to Karen. Again Karin I am sorry for my attitude. Thanks for all your help!!!

balrawashdeh 7/9/14 10:22AM
  • great service!! She did what I needed in 2 minutes!!!! I left GREAT feedback

stephanilynn27 6/2/12 4:09AM
    Official company reply

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments and thank you for choosing nTelos! If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to call us at 877.468.3567 or email [email protected]

customerfirst 6/6/12 7:45AM

• I have been with Ntelos since they started here, many years ago. I think they do a pretty good customer service job either by phone or in the store they have been helpful. My only problem is the choice of phones available.

Anonymous 3/3/12 9:05AM
    Official company reply

We appreciate your comments and thank you for choosing Ntelos. If you need any further assistance please call us at 1-877-468-3567 or email us at [email protected]

customerfirst 3/5/12 6:45AM

• great customer service. They took care of my problem quickly and with ease, very friendly.

Anonymous 9/12/11 7:51PM

customerfirst 1/16/12 9:54AM

• NTELOS HAS BY FAR BEEN THE BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD WITH A CELL PHONE COMPANY. NOT ONLY ARE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES LOCAL AND NOT OVERSEAS WHERE YOU CAN BARELYE UNDERSTAND THEM AND THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE SAYING! THEY ARE DEFINITELY THE BEST IN WIRELESS. THERE ISN'T ANYWHERE ELSE YOU CAN GO AND GET THE SERVICES FOR THE PRICE. THEY ARE SERIOUSLY LAUNCHING SOME FABULOUS PHONES AS WELL. I WOULD RATE MY EXPERIENCE WITH NTELOS A 10 OUT OF 10. I ALWAYS TELL MY FRIENDS ABOUT THEM AND SERIOUSLY WHAT DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO LOSE THEY GIVE YOU A 60 DAY TRIAL PERIOD TO SEE IF YOU EVEN LIKE THE SERVICE. NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK NTELOS. WE LOVE YOU!

Anonymous 2/17/11 9:39AM

customerfirst 1/16/12 9:55AM

Check out these popular comparisons of nTelos customer service versus other companies:
nTelos vs. AT&T Wireless
nTelos vs. Boost Mobile
nTelos vs. Comcast
nTelos vs. Sprint - Nextel
nTelos vs. Straight Talk
nTelos vs. T-Mobile
nTelos vs. US Cellular
Authorized representatives of nTelos can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

877-468-3567
nTelos customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete nTelos customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the nTelos corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

nTelos corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Get immediate support for your nTelos questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for nTelos at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of nTelos user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

nTelos reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

nTelos holding its own in competitive industry
CEO Jim Hyde said the company is comfortable — but not complacent — in its niche market as a regional wireless provider with a focus on good prices, good customer service and access to the latest devices, such as the iPhone 5. “You can't go toe to ...
NTELOS Holdings Corp. Reports Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2011 Operating Results
Similarly, the improved subscriber experience at our upgraded retail locations, combined with simple and competitively priced voice and data plans and a commitment to superior customer service, bodes well for the continued success of NTELOS within our ...
SecureIT Mobile Device Security Now Protecting nTelos Customers
Based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, SecurityCoverage's mission is to simplify the use of technology and provide world class customer service. Known for award winning digital security, data protection, and exceptional support services, SecurityCoverage secures ...