Asus Customer Service

Asus customer service is ranked #141 out of the 707 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 52.81 out of a possible 200 based upon 1358 ratings. This score rates Asus customer service and customer support as Disappointing.

1,108 Negative Comments out of 1,358 Total Comments is 81.59%.

250 Positive Comments out of 1,358 Total Comments is 18.41%.

• Viewing Asus customer service complaints
    1 - 25 out of 1,108
  • My Nexus 7 suffered a main board failure after just over a year of light use. ASUS now wants to charge me about 70% of the cost of a new Nexus 7 to repair it citing "out of wanrranty" as a reason even though the failure of a major component after a relatively short time indicates it was not fit for purpose. ASUS continues to give me the run-around and fails to answer valid questions.

Buy a Nexus 7 at your peril.

Max 4/18/14 3:07AM
  • On March 11, I purchased a PadFone Mini 4.3 from one of their authorized resellers in Taipei, Taiwan. By my return to London, it developed a problem, and SIM1 of the phone stopped working.

I immediately contacted ASUS UK on March 17 and obtained an RMA number.

At no time, I was informed by either your reseller in Taipei - which provided me proof of purchase and stamped the warranty card - or by their Customer Service that they would not honour the terms of the warranty, since it is local, and therefore can only be exercised in Taiwan. This was only communicated to me yesterday, via email, when finally I got a message from them regarding the tablet. I was surprised to hear, only now, after such a long time, that the terms of the warranty did not apply, and that the repair cost would amount to Euros 200 - which is over 70% of the price I paid for the item.

Worst than that, if I refuse and want my tablet back - since the only thing not working is SIM1 - I have to pay Euros 73.00, or 26% of the price of the original tablet.

I bought the tablet in good faith, from an authorized reseller, on the understanding that (and also based on past experience), ASUS would honour its reputation and ensure that the product was of the highest standard. If I have known this was not the case, or this was communicated by them, I would never have incurred in a potential Euros 72.00 charge and would continue to use the tablet as is, via SIM 2 only.

ASUS UK has completely ignored any of my requests for review of this situation. I have now tried to escalate to the Corporate HQ in Taiwan.

Anonymous 4/15/14 8:55AM
  • I have purchased my first, and LAST Asus. I have always been a Dell user until my recent Gaming Asus Laptop. Two USB ports are bad and they expect me to ship the unit back to them in a different box and wait at least two weeks with no promise that they will return my data or installed programs. This is a hardware issue not related to the hard drive. Dell would have come to my house and fixed it. Is there not an Asus Repair Person in Oklahoma City? I can't take the time or the risk, not to mention the expense of packaging.

Anonymous 4/14/14 5:12PM
  • this company has the worst customer service I have ever seen. I have a t100, sent it in three times, and now they are keeping it in "waiting" status, waiting for what exactly. Fix it or replace it and stop giving me excuses and lies.

raoul duke 4/14/14 8:12AM

Dear raoul duke,

I would like to apologize for the service in which you have received for your T100. If no one has yet been in contact with you, or provided you with a status update please feel free to contact me. My email address is cl-jolene@asus.com. Please also include your most current RMA number as well.
    ASUS Customer Loyalty is here to help provide our customers with a more positive experience.

ASUS-USA 4/17/14 1:58PM

• Not so good, product was bad from day 1, I will never use another ASUS product again. Laptops are JUNK, warrenty is a joke, customer service is ok.

ADVOID the headache, stay with products you have been happy with

Anonymous 4/13/14 4:42PM

Dear Valuable customer,

I do apologize that you are not happy your purchase of one our products. If at any time you have any further inquiries and or problems with our product you may email me at any time. My email address is cl-jolene@asus.com

ASUS-USA 4/17/14 1:55PM

• Worse customer service i have ever experienced, i bought 3x memo pad hd 7 for my family, all 3 of them developed touchscreen problems and had to be returned at the same time.. exactly 2 months after purchase, i followed the rma procedures, my products came back fixed but now, 2 months later again one of them has developed exactly the same problem, i couldnt return to store for replacement as they no longer stock the item, each time i returned i never received any comms at all, i didnt even know they were being returned to me until the postman turned up at my door, i phoned to complain to asus about the latest failed repair and requested a replacement but was told it had to fail the repair 3 times before they would even consider replacement, so with the original fault and 3 failed repairs (4 faults in total) only then would i be considered for a replacement on a product that has already failed twice in 4 months is unbelievable..i would never buy asus agin or recommend to my worst enemy

gordii 4/11/14 9:40AM

Dear Gordii,

I do apologize for the service in which you have received. I am also sorry to hear that your memo tablets your purchased are all experiencing problems. If you would like to discuss your RMA options into further detail, I would be more than happy to help assist you. My email is cl-jolene@asus.com

ASUS-USA 4/17/14 1:52PM

• I experienced incredibly poor and unacceptable customer service from ASUS representatives over the past week. My exposure to this company was defined by misrepresented proceedures; conflicting company policies; refusals to escalate my calls to supervisors; shallow promises; unthinkeable onhold times, and patronizing scripts. Conservatively I spent 8-10 hours in conversations - both verbal and on-line chat with customer service over the last week. To say I was frustrated and annoyed by this company would be an understatement.

Finally through the B2B Section I was given the direct number to corporate customer service and to Lou R. (By the way this section which had nothing to due with my issue) repeatedly offered suggestions as to how I could navigate the ASUS system and Bill and John consistently went out of there way to assist me.

Lou R provided by my definition the type of customer service ASUS should strive to ALWAYS provide its customers. He understands production information; he can articulate company repair proceedures and policies; he didnot have to rely on scripts to move forward through our call; he took the time to understand my concerns; he verbalized alternatives and he stated that he would look into my particular situation and determine the status. Lou asked if he could have a day to explore and attempt to resolve my issues which I agreed too. Within a few hours, Lou called me with not only complete information on my repair but with a very generous resolution to my concerns. What struck me most was not the resolution but rather it was the fact that Lou followed through with what he promised. I had not experienced that with the ASUS team prior and that to me softened my negative and hostile feelings toward ASUS. One man and his excellent customer service was able to turn a very very negative perception of ASUS around -- just imagine how I would be praising ASUS if other in the organization emmulated his people skills. ASUS, you need to recognize LOU R and how he saves your image.

Patrick 4/11/14 4:35AM

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for your valuable feedback customer service scoreboard. I am glad to see that Lou was able to successfully help and meet your needs. If in the event you ever come across any further problems and your inquiries, you may either email Lou, or myself at cl-jolene@asus.com

ASUS-USA 4/17/14 1:46PM

• 3 words to describe asus service centre

WORST SHET EVER

never answer phone call no follow up at all after u sent in ur laptop for repairs

will never buy asus product again for sure !

FM 4/9/14 1:24AM

Dear FM,

I do apologize for the service in which you have received. And that no one has been able to successfully contact you. If you like, you may email me at cl-jolene@asus.com with your contact information, as well as your case and or RMA number.

ASUS-USA 4/9/14 4:04PM

• Product - Asus O!Play Air HDP-R3

Nature of Complaint

Mental Harassment, frustration, anxiety and mental anguish to a patient of stress and anxiety under medication, owing to careless attitude of the Asus Manufacturer’s Service Centre i.e. Rashi Peripherals’

Delay in delivering / dispatch of the Adapter of the equipment by the Manufacturer i.e. Asus

Delayed / non intimation / misinformation by Rashi Peripherals on the status of the process

Heart break / Break of faith in world renowned company like ASUS

Disbelief and disillusionment upon the careless attitude of so called ‘Customer Care’ which turned out to be ‘Customer Beware’

Loss of faith in ‘Goodness’ in society making the person bitter towards the world

ASUS didn't accept the Legal Notice sent to them, twice

HISTORY

March 2013

I bought Asus O!Play Air HDP-R3 (http://www.asus.com/Multimedia/OPlay_Air/) from Hydshop.in (http://www.hydshop.in/products/Asus-OPlay-Air-HDP-R3-HD-Media-Player-with-WiFi.html) for around Rs.6790/-

November 2013

The player started giving problems, it would suddenly “Turn off on its own”, and sometimes it would “Just not turn on at all”.

Personally went to Rashi Peripherals (http://www.rptechindia.com/Services.aspx#) within 2-3 days of the problem. I got the service slip and was told that I would be contacted by them on the condition or discovery of the problem.

For a week, I didn’t receive any call from their side so I myself called them up and the engineer, Deshraj told that the adapter needed to be replaced. I told them to do the same and “Asked how many days it would take for the Adapter to arrive in the service centre, the engineer told me that “The adapter had been dispatched and it would take 4-5 days and they would inform me as such”

After another 1 week, I received no call from them so I again rang them up and I was told that there was certain delay and that it would take another 4-5 days for the adapter to arrive. I had no choice but to wait but to no avail. No information or updates from their side, I felt cheated and low self esteem, taken for granted and for what fault of mine. I called up the Call Centre and asked about the availability and cost of the Adapter to which the Customer Care personnel had no clue. I tried contacting other Service Centres but no one picked up. Busy in my work I couldn’t contact them and I did not even receive any information from them or Asus and the days passed.

December 2013

Assuming that the adapter would have arrived after a gap of one month, I rang them up; the engineer started making excuses of sorts. First he told me “The adapter is Out of Stock" to which I said “How can a World Renowned Company like ASUS run out of supplies and how it could not arrange for the Adapter even after almost 4 weeks”. To this the engineer said that “He has done his job and sent mail to the concerned and he had not received any response from them”. When I asked “How much time it would take?”, he had no sufficient reply, I asked him “At least give me an estimate of the arrival of the adapter”, he said “I cannot give an estimate as I don’t know when it would arrive”. Not only he could give me a satisfying interest he started giving different excuses, he said that “Adapter had been dispatched but it had not reached them, then he said it could be that the adapter may have been sent to a wrong service centre”. When I said “OK whatever the problem, now can you tell me in how many days can I collect the equipment” to this he cut the call, leaving me frustrated, tense, humiliated, mistreated, harassed and helpless.

The next day I again called him and upon insisting on when I can come to collect the player, he said “I will call you”, to which I said “You haven’t even called for one time, how I can trust you that you would call me? You never called to me earlier”. He said “The job would be done by the next day i.e. Sunday after 11 a.m.”, I asked “are you open even on Sundays?”, he said “Yes!”.

On Sunday i.e. 7th December, I waited for 11 AM to become 12 PM so that technically I would be right in contacting them as I had called after 11 AM and not before, but to my misfortune no one picked up to none of the numbers provided by them.

I waited for another 1 day to receive their call, I didn’t call them fearing that they would get irritated as they had themselves specifically told me that they would call.

I had been frustrated to such an extent that now I wanted an Action taken against them, so I searched the internet and found your website. While searching I received the call from Rashi Peripherals to collect the player on 12th December 2013 informing me to collect the equipment, I didn’t feel like talking to them so my Uncle received the call on my behalf.

I have been taken for granted and I no longer wish to have any association with Asus India, I don' want to contact them or their service centre because I am sick of being treated the way I have been.

I have suffered from mental anguish, torture, stress, frustration, loss of faith in goodness in society and instilling low self esteem.

To sum it all, I am very, very frustrated at the turn of such events. I am a very sensitive and emotional person. I suffer from stress and anxiety for the past 1 year; I have been receiving treatment from our family doctor. During this period my anxiety and stress levels increased and I was prescribed an additional medicine to calm the nerves.

I had no intention to go to such extent but I cannot handle that somebody treats me in this way, I am a noble person, I help people around me, and I don’t smoke, gamble or drink, neither have I had a criminal record. I am well respected person in the neighbourhood and a law abiding citizen. It has been very hurting to get such a treatment.

I would like to receive the amount of 6,299/- multiplied by 10 = 62,990/- plus any Legal or other expense occurred.

I would have opted for the Player but since I have been mistreated by them, I no longer want to experience the same if any fault arises in the equipment manufactured by them or I get mistreated for any kind of service I might require from them in the future.

jai286 4/2/14 11:39PM

Dear jai286,

I am so sorry to hear about all of the stress and troubles in which you have received for your O!Play Air. If you like, you may send me your contact information, Serial number, and or case number. I would be more than happy to have the India escalations management further look into your claim.

My email is cl-jolene@asus.com

ASUS-USA 4/9/14 3:59PM

• Pathetic service and delay in repair!

Dear Customer care Asus and Justfix,
    I am writing this letter to complain and express my dissatisfaction about your service. I've submitted my Asus laptop in Justfix, residence road on 3-Mar-14 for power/battery related issue. But till date neither Justfix, nor the Ausus support team has any updates.

This is 4th time I've submitted my Asus laptop to Justfix in a span of 1 year! On 1-Apr-14 I tries calling Justfix, residence road
    but no one responded, so I called Ausus support to know the status and they told Justfix technician is working on it an I'll know the issue and the RMA by EOD. Since there was NO updates via mail or call, so on 2-Apr-14 I called Justfix helpline number and gave them my laptop serial number.
    To my astonishment, executive told that she checked with Justfix, residence road office and there is NO such laptop! Also she told me that, the helpline is not for checking these statuses and suggested me to directly call the Justfix office. Please lsetmeknowifthisisthe0case?

After all this, I called Asus support on 3-Apr-14 and they told that RMA is not yet generate and they tried call the Justfix technician(Rohit) but he is not available.

Please let me know, what is the issue and by when should I expect my laptop to be ready? As per my last 3 experience, all together it takes 1-1.5 months, 25-5 mail and 1 -2 follow-up calls to get things done..

Asus Laptop Model No.: S46CM.

-GP:

GP 4/2/14 11:09PM

Dear GP,

I do apologize for the lack of support in which you have received for your notebook. If no one has yet updated you about your claim, feel free to email me at cl-jolene@asus.com with your unit’s serial number and your contact information. I would be more than happy to further investigate your case for you.

ASUS Customer Loyalty is here to help provide our customers with a more postive experience.

ASUS-USA 4/9/14 3:50PM

• I purchased my Nexus 7 for myself last May for Mother's Day.

Tonight after charging it, I went to pull the cord out and the end that goes into my tablet came apart.

I called Google and they forwarded me to Asus. The rep I spoke to, told me that my issue was a customer induced so it wasn't covered under my warranty; I have to buy a new one.

I told him that I was NOT going to buy a new one because my cable is defective and it should be covered under warranty. After 10 minutes of going back and forth; he decided to issue an RMA. He placed me on hold for 10 minutes and when he returned, he informed me that I have to pay for my own shipping and that I would be charge if they decide the problem is my fault. I was so annoyed and angry (to say it politely); I just hang up.

I have had my IPhone for 3 years and my charger is perfectly intact.

I WILL NEVER BUY ASUS PRODUCT AGAIN.

NEVER-ASUS 4/2/14 6:39PM

Dear Valued Customer,

I am sorry to hear about the unfortunate cause of events with your Nexus 7 tablet. Our warranty terms and conditions mention that we only cover one way ground shipping if it is a warranty repair. Unfortunately all customers are required to pay for shipping fee’s associated with sending their products to us. If you like, you can email me and I would be more than happy to go over our warranty information with you.

My email address is cl-jolene@asus.com

ASUS Customer Loyalty is here to help listen and provide a more positive experience for our customers.

ASUS-USA 4/4/14 4:17PM

• Call never picks up
    WEb reply said ready go collection not ready
    Not people to handle
    Take more than two months already for warranty....everytime want to check status need to drop to lowyat because nobody answer phone!!! dont't buy asus because once you are in problem you are dead meat.

Anvas 3/31/14 8:42PM

Dear Anvas,

I do apologize about the services in which you have received for your unit and warranty services. If you like, you can email me with your contact information as well as case and or RMA information. I will have this further investigate this for you.

ASUS-USA 4/4/14 4:12PM

• Asus warranty support and service in Malaysia is the worst I have ever encountered!

For the last 2 times I was in the service centre, I encountered extremely unhappy customers with similar experiences, and many of them asking for their money back.

My vivotab is still under warranty and from the moment I bought it - the windows 8 could not activate (is ASUS recycling the windows 8 installations?). Soon, the sound failed. I brought the unit in for warranty, took more than 2 hours to finally hand the unit it! Then, waited another 3 unacceptable weeks (completely lost all business credibility) without a single call from ASUS (but with me calling numerous times), finally an sms asking me to collect! When I arrive, took me over an hour to collect (only because the friendly service person took the initiative to address all collections first instead of lumping us together with those who were there to submit their units for repair). Finally got the unit - and it had developed other problems! Ridiculous! I am advising all my business contacts and instructing company reps to stop buying ASUS machines with immediate effect. Completely unreliable quality and service. I have initiated proceedings with the Consumer Tribunal in Malaysia (KPDNKK) for a refund (if I can seek damages for a waste of my precious time, I will).

I used to support ASUS, now I have completely lost faith in the brand. What's the point of innovation and marketing when your service is of the lowest standard?!

unhappy 3/31/14 1:26PM

Dear Valued Customer,

I would like to apologize about the service and inconveniences in which you have encountered for your Vivo Tablet. If you like, you can email me with your contact information as well as case and or RMA information. I will have this further investigated for you.

ASUS-USA 4/4/14 4:09PM

• Difficult to understand. Not helpful at all in resolving problem of not being able to sign in. Either disconnected or he hung up on me and didn't call back. I would not recommend this product based on the customer service .

Anonymous 3/29/14 1:01PM

Dear Valued Customer,

I do apologize about the customer service in which you have received for one of our products. If you would like further discuss your experience more, feel free to email me at any time.

ASUS-USA 4/4/14 4:04PM

• I am a senior whose 2 year old tablet died. There was no physical damage on my tablet as it never left my couch. I returned tablet to ASUS for service, assuming a battery was needed. After 4 weeks of waiting and several phone calls to ASUS, ASUS attempted to charge me $169 for repairs, which included a new adaptor and power cord (not needed, but were not ASUS brand). Included in the ASUS repair email was a photo of a tablet showing the connector bezel completely ripped open. It looked like a screwdriver was used to open the tablet. This was not how the tablet was returned to ASUS and this damage was not done in transit as it would have torn the box completely to shreds, certainly alerting ASUS personnel to question the shipment. I could not believe my ears when ASUS told me (again, after ME calling them)that I had caused the damage. I am so disappointed in ASUS and will be telling anyone who will listen. I cannot believe that any reputable company would damage a customer unit and not face up to it. I am now waiting for my IPAD.

Robin 3/28/14 11:45AM

Dear Robin,

I am sorry to hear about the experience you have had with our RMA service for you tablet. If you you would like further discuss this matter, feel free to email me at any time with your RMA and or case number.

ASUS-USA 4/4/14 4:00PM

• So ASUS provides the same canned response here to e-mail and they will help to solve the problem. I do and then there is no response. How about ASUS posting a way to talk to the corporate office or for this mysterious so I can get a live person on the phone and solve the problem.

I'm pretty convinced they have lost my tablet and will not own up to it. I'm preparing for a long haul here with this company.

citizenj 3/27/14 4:53AM
  • I have been trying to get a status on my repair of my tablet from ASUS that was returned and signed for on March 4. I have been trying for 3 weeks to get a status. They promise return calls and e-mails, but none are received. You can't reach the corporate office and escalating to supervisors does nothing to solve the problem.

If you are going to buy an ASUS product be prepared to throw it out if you may have an issue with it.

citizenj 3/25/14 10:02AM

Dear Citizenj,

I do apologize for the service in which you have received for your tablet RMA.

Please feel free to email me at cl-jolene@asus.com and I would be more than happy to provide you with a status update.

ASUS-USA 3/25/14 11:33AM

• The incredible thing is now Asus no longer reply to credible problems . I notice that they are making attractive offers and many shops are stocking their product . I hope first time buyer read this before they purchase asus product....

ONG 3/24/14 5:51PM
  • I am Ong from Malaysia . I bought an Asus laptop in 2010 . Majority of the time the laptop was in the service centre and finally 6 Sept 2012 they replaced a new set .. they told me to bring the old set to replace in Kuching service centre . We did and there was no paper work . They told us warranty is for 2 years and meaning expiring 6th sept 2014. In december 2013 the mother board gave way and they replaced it . In february 2014 the stupid mother board gave way again . This time we were told by kuching service centre warranty expired in January 2014 and not September 2014. This is because warranty follow the manufacturer date . My god ....Asus is in A CHEATER and not a computer manufacturer. The Kuching service centre refused to talk and one guy Hafez there just play dumb and difficult to reach . My experience with Asus is HORRIFYING . I feel GREATLY CHEATED .

EC Ong

ONG 3/23/14 6:34PM

Dear Ong,

I am sincerely sorry to hear about the warranty troubles you are currently experiencing with you having your notebook serviced in warranty.

If you would, feel free to email me all your contact and case information. I would be more than happy to have this matter further investigated for you. ASUS Customer Loyalty is here to help listen, and provide our customers with a more positive experience.

ASUS-USA 3/25/14 11:30AM

• My experience with my Nexus 7 tablet and the Australian Asus Customer Service team has been frustrating and unsatisfactory.
    My device has been replaced twice with the same issue which has now occurred for a third time with my current device - it simply fails to boot after a battery depletion. They refused to replace my device with the later model which is said to have less hardware issues.
    I would never recommend Asus to anyone unless they truly deserved it - and even then I'd feel bad. I just bought a laptop and in making my decision I walked straight past every Asus-branded device I came across.
    They don't know how to treat a customer.

Nathan 3/17/14 4:14AM

Dear Nathan,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble you have gone through thus far in regards to our Australian support and hardware with your Nexus 7.

If no one yet has been in contact with you, feel free to email me with your contact information, at
    cl-jolene@asus.com. I would be more than happy to have your case further investigated.

ASUS-USA 3/25/14 11:26AM

• I have had nothing but problems with my Asus Laptop model Q500A. The touchscreen has not worked properly since I purchased it. In addition there has been overheating and on the replacement computer these problems remain unresolved. Unfortunately now I can't get Lou Romero to respond and the keyboard does not work on this one. I type but nothing is on the page and I am told to retype. I would not buy Asus again based on the Computer quality but more on the fact that Customer Service has been an absolute NIGHTMARE!! I am blind and this is a HUGE PROBLEM FOR ME!! ANYONE THAT IS CONSIDERING BUYING AN ASUS COMPUTER SHOULD BUY ANOTHER BRAND!! THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR SUCH A POOR LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

isbletkind@aol.com 3/16/14 9:11PM

Dear Valued Customer,
    I do apologize for the service in which you have received. As well as to hear about all of the problems you are experiencing with your Q500A notebook. If no one has yet contacted you about your inquires in regards to your notebook’s keyboard not functioning as it should, I would be more than happy to help assist you. My email is cl-jolene@asus.com.

ASUS-USA 3/25/14 11:14AM

• I purchased a memopad 173x on boxing day (26 Dec) last year.I used it about 7-8 times before it stopped working which was exactly 2 months after buying it (26 Feb). The tablet wouldnt turn on or charge or anything. I returned it to the store I bought it from and at first was told I had to go through asus to get a warranty repair or replacement. To cut a long story short, after a lot of arguing with store manager, I got a new replacement. Tonight, I am surfing the net on my 16 day old tablet and I go to select something on google and as I make my selection, a crack starts from the side of the tablet and runs right across the middle of the screen. Now I understand that if I had dropped the tablet or if it was damaged from some external force, I could understand that it would not be a warrant able repair however touching the screen to make a selection should not cause it to crack and no I was not applying force when making the selection. I have a ipad and iphone and I am well versed on how to use a touchscreen. I contacted customer support and while he was friendly, he kept insisting that cracked screens are not warrant able and when I stressed that it was not from being dropped or other external force, He said he will give me a rma number but that I would be charged to repair the tablet if the techs deemed it my fault.I know it has not been dropped and as proof, there are no signs of any damage other than the screen.its mint as its 16 days that ive owned it. To be safe, I asked about any charges and was told that when they determine its not under warranty I will have to pay $150 to get it repaired or $40 to get it returned. I then said why would I pay $150 to repair something that I paid $150 to buy new.I got the impression that if i send it in, its going to cost me so instead im going to write this off to a bad purchase decision and go about spreading the word as to how horrendous the quality asus products are their support is even worse.I, my family, my friends, my coworkers and the online communities i participate will not buy a asus product again and I will spread the word as much as possible.

Mark 3/14/14 1:41AM

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your valuable feedback in regards to the service and information you have received.

Yes, it is indeed true, that any crack related issues with our products are classified as a non-warranty repair, unless noted otherwise. If you would like to send in your device, you may. But if you decide not to pay for repairs it will be returned to you free of cost.

If you decide to send it in, or have any other inquire, my email is cl-jolene@asus.com
    ASUS Customer Loyalty is here to help listen and provide you with a more positive experience.

Best regards

ASUS-USA 3/14/14 11:28AM

• Hello. I am Asus fan but customer services center from MALAYSIA is worst and weakest that i have been experienced. It took me more than 3 months with provide update information to me regarding my laptop under repair. When i can take back my laptop? OMG. My laptop age almost 4 months only. Unpolite and discrimination service in malaysia. I need it back asap.

Jenson 3/13/14 12:35AM

Dear Jenson,

I do apologize for the service in which you have received for your RMA with your notebook. If you would, please email me with your RMA and or case number along with your contact information so I can have this further investigated for you.

ASUS-USA 3/14/14 11:15AM

• My comment is both a positive and negative. The representatives I have spoken with have all been polite, helpful and easy to communicate with.

That being said I'm very frustrated with the ability to get ANYTHING accomplished.

I registered my laptop the day I received it and received a confirmation that my laptop was registered for ADP support.

When I called to inquire how to use the protection I didn't have the serial number of the laptop but I did have the number that was referenced in my ADP registration email. I was informed that the customer support system didn't communicate with the email system. I was given a case number and told to call back when I could provide the serial number.

I called back with the serial number and was told to email my case number, name, address, email and serial number to activate the ADP protection. I still don't understand why I had to do that.

I received an email replay stating that the ADP protection was now complete and to call an 800 number to complete my case.

I called back to complete my case and had to give customer server my email address, mailing address, ect again. I asked the rep why I had to repeat this all again when I had provided it atleast 3 times by now. Again, I was told the email system and this ADP system didn't communicate.

I now have my RMA number and instructions and the individuals were very helpful but the actually customer service process is just unacceptable.

Leigh Anne 3/12/14 12:41PM

Dear Leigh Anne,

I do apologize for the service in which you have received with your notebook, in order to get a RMA. If you do encounter any more issues with our support, please feel free to email me with any concerns you may have at cl-jolene@asus.com

ASUS-USA 3/14/14 11:12AM

• I bought an ASUS motherboard from Amazon.com, USA... now, since they couldn't ship the product to my country NZL, I had them deliver it to a contact of mine in RODEO CA where I would collect it and bring it home to NZL once my business in the USA was done.

8 months later a power surge fried the board, I contacted customer service for an RMA request, they tried to offer me technical assistance even after me telling them 4 times that the board was dead, so eventually they asked me for details to take steps towards an RMA... many emails latter, ASUS said I do not qualify for an RMA because the board is no longer in the country of purchase (USA) or at the address of delivery (RODEO CA) but instead at a foreign address in NZL.

I asked them if ASUS NZL could replace the board being an ASUS company in NZL, with no explanation nor reason, they just said no they won't accept it, then went on to say that I had a smuggled board and ASUS does not deal with smuggled goods... huh?, WTF?... smuggled board?... I went on to explain everything to this person and they changed their story to saying that the smuggled board is the fault of the retailer (Amazon.com) and there is a region restriction.

I have all the details of proof of purchase, all I want is a replacement board from the local ASUS company here in NZL... it's that easy, but I am denied... now disappointed.

G510 3/12/14 6:37AM

Dear G510,

I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with the service that has been provided to you regarding your motherboard. If no one has yet helped you, you may email me at cl-jolene@asus.com.

Please note that any burn damage is not covered under your warranty, and a repair fee may be required in order to fix the board.

ASUS-USA 3/14/14 11:08AM

• Viewing positive Asus customer service ratings
  • My experience with Asus was surprisingly good and it's because I went through an unconventional route to get help. I had found an Asus employee's email address in a Newegg.com review of the product I was having trouble with. She promptly replied which shocked me as I didn't really expect any reply but was hoping to circumvent the help line nightmare that I was expecting. Celeste was extremely helpful and processed my warranty service all through email. She promptly sent me a RMA and directions on how to process my warranty repair. Being in management, I was very impressed with Celeste owning the situation and making sure that the inquiry was resolved to my satisfaction. From start to finish, Celeste made the experience completely painless and restored my faith in purchasing ASUS products again. So much so that I upgraded my router to the newest generation before receiving the repaired unit back! I'm so grateful to have had Celeste help me with my service request. Service like she provided is so rare and unusual nowadays.

dvdao1 4/21/14 7:19PM
  • After getting the finger from AsusNordic with my issue I twittet about this to asus and was furius about the lack off support. I got a tweet back with an email address to contact someone. That person helped me so much. In understanding the software, where I could inprome my build and we found some bugs in the software too that is getting reported and fixed in upcomming versions. That is how support should be and I got a email back within 24 hours (it would have been faster but there is a time difference so while I was sleeping they emailed me)

Anonymous 4/18/14 10:30PM
  • I recently purchased an ASUS 87I-Deluxe and ran into problems saving boot priority settings and recognizing my boot devices in the BIOS. I learned of Mark by his responses to the reviews for the 87I at Newegg. I am really impressed by the quality of service he gave me in trying to resolve my issues. He stuck with me for almost two weeks giving me advice and suggestions several times a day over that period. Although I ended up having to request a replacement board from Newegg, with Marks advice and suggestions we thoroughly tested the original board. His responsiveness and knowledge were impressive and I'm very appreciative of his support.

theschanz 4/18/14 4:09PM
  • I just want to say that the initial RMA experience wasn't so good for my ASUS However, I looked on the Newegg customer comments for this product and found the email for Mark, the Customer Loyalty Liaison. I reached out to him with little or no expectation of being communicated back too but he did and in less than 24 hours! Mark is going above and beyond to expedite my RMA in a timely manner and has been kind and provided friendly service. I am positive that he'll come through for me. I've always said that a company gets a customer through the sale but keeps a customer through support. Thanks for helping me Mark. It's much appreciated.

Titanium5 4/16/14 2:18PM
  • I was reached out to by Mark, an ASUS customer support rep. from my review on newegg for the GPU I purchased. He responded within a timely manor once I contacted him. He was able to answer all of my questions and made a great effort finding the answers. I also talked to a service rep. on the phone and he was also very helpful. My card was replaced within 7 business days which was fast enough for me.

Cody B. 4/16/14 3:13AM
  • Mark did a great job and a timely response at answering my concerns regarding RAM issues with the motherboard. All is well! Thanks! -Aaron

Aaron 4/15/14 2:14PM
  • Jolene and Mark have been very friendly and helpful. Although Asus has a lot of holes in product support, at the driver, firmware, and tech support levels, their customer service end has been very friendly and try provide a solution as expedited as possible even if the underlying problem is out of their control. Some of the other support individuals on chat tech support are definitely not friendly, I greatly appreciate Jolene and Mark on my case though.

coldwash 4/11/14 9:36AM
  • First I will start with an assessment of the customer service provided by cl-jolene and cl-rodel. Both of them have been tremendously helpful in getting regular status of our service repair and rebate. They have been prompt and courteous.

Now my comments on ASUS. We had to fight for the rebate and it wasn't until cl-rodel managed it through the process that we were granted the rebate.
    For the repair, we were not able to get a status on it. In fact, ASUS denied even receiving the computer. Computer was located, repair was made, and it is on its way back to us.

The product is superb. The reachability and issue resolution of the company is the WORST. However, individual customer service reps are wonderful. Their reachability and individual resolution is Very Easy. Hence, the average rating. But, overall it is a very difficult company to work with.

Anonymous 4/9/14 4:25PM
  • It was timely response. Not the answer I wanted- but I was informed in time so I could make another purchase decision.

pixel8ed 4/9/14 3:21PM

Dear pixel8ed,

I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the outcome of your inquiry. If you have any other inquiries about our products, feel free to email me at cl-jolene@asus.com

ASUS-USA 4/9/14 4:13PM

• Celeste did a great job on helping me with processing my RMA in timely manner.

pphuongdu 4/9/14 2:07PM
  • Celeste helped me with the ordering process for RMA router, Also provided me with prepaid postage and packaging to send my router back. Very helpful

Deepak 4/8/14 7:56PM
  • ASUS customer rep helped me in the process of ordering a RMA for my router and also provided me with a prepaid package to send my old router. Was very helpful and easy.

deepak 4/8/14 7:52PM
  • Worked with Celeste through multiple emails who was great as resolving my issue.
    Thank you.

PaC 4/8/14 5:40PM
  • Jolene provided me with excellent customer service regarding my recent RMA's issues. And handled my case with great urgency and care. I will be sure to go through her from here on out with any RMA/ Serivce issues i may have in the furture. Thank you Jolene! You are amazing

Anonymous 4/8/14 1:32PM
  • Mark at ASUS Customer Loyalty was extremely helpful and responded in a timely fashion. He was able to resolve my issue quickly and provide me with an RMA to get my product issue resolved.

Rick 4/4/14 1:41PM
  • I purchased a Asus maximus VI Formula and found it to be faulty 1 week after my 15 day return time frame. I was dreading the RMA process as I had heard horrible thing. Luckily after some issues I was told by some forum members to contact Jolene she was amazing and made up for all of the issues that I was having. She had a new board overnighted to me and kept me informed the whole time. Thank you Jolene, you make Asus a good company!

phibz408 4/4/14 12:18PM
  • I had to RMA my Asus video card and ended up dealing with Mark from ASUS Customer Loyalty.
    Response times were good, I sent in my card and 1 week later I had a replacement at my front door.

No complaints on my end.

Anonymous 4/2/14 12:03PM
  • My experience with the customer service was a very positive experience. The person I was in touch with was probably one of the best customer experiences I have ever had, honestly. He was very prompt in his replies and consistently helpful. He went above and beyond what I had expected. Because of this I will most likely stick with ASUS in the future even though the defect in my hardware has left me slightly disappointed.

Anonymous 3/28/14 2:21PM
  • Quick, friendly and very professional. Jolene with Asus took charge of my problem and proactively obtained a replacement unit and tested it before she had even received my faulty unit.

Anonymous 3/28/14 6:06AM
  • Worked with Mark in Employee Loyalty. I had an issue with a video card, and he went through the troubleshooting process to verify the card was defective. After returning the card initially, it was sent back to me without being repaired.

Mark then had me send the card directly to him, where he was able to reproduce my problem in 5 minutes, and given my poor experience with the repair facility, sent me a replacement quickly to resolve my issue.

Anonymous 3/27/14 4:06PM
  • I have been assisted by Jolene, after being given the run around by a few other Asus representatives, on both chat and service centres. Unlike them, Jolene took ownership of my issue and followed up closely until all was fixed in a satisfactory matter.

Thank you Jolene!

Emil 3/25/14 12:32PM
  • Mark over at ASUS Customer Loyalty is fantastic! He did everything in his power to correct the problem I had and always answered my emails the same day.

cl-mark at asus.com

I would definitely email him over phone support, the people at the call center don't have any idea what they are doing.

gras6317 3/21/14 4:14PM
  • Mark from ASUS Customer Support responded quickly to my "less than glowing" online review of one of their motherboards I purchased from Newegg.com. I didn't expect a response but was very satisfied to see Mark take the time to follow up.

The issue has been resolved and I am happy with ASUS support.

Chris S 3/20/14 12:55PM
  • Mark got right back to me via email and solved my driver issue. My fault for not carefully following instructions but Mark explained the solution and resolved my problem quickly.

tall1 3/18/14 4:30PM
  • Helped me down to the last hurrah. Format for the win.

Steve 3/6/14 10:58AM
  • I would recommend ASUS employment to anyone that wants to be apart of a well established company. Management is understanding and fair.

AnonymousV 4/8/14 11:10AM

Check out these popular comparisons of Asus customer service versus other companies:
Asus vs. Acer Computers
Asus vs. Netgear
Asus vs. Samsung
Asus vs. Sony
Asus vs. Toshiba
Authorized representatives of Asus can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

Customer Support
510-739-3777
Laptop Technical Support
888-678-3688
Motherboard and General Product Support
812-282-2787
Asus customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Asus customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Asus corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Asus corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Get immediate support for your Asus questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Asus at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Asus user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Asus reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

Asus Manuals
Find free Asus manuals and user guides available at ManualOwl.com.

Free Asus manuals and user guides at ManualOwl.com

Asus Drivers
Easily locate Asus driver and firmware links available at DriverOwl.com.

Free Asus drivers and firmware at DriverOwl.com

ASUS Z97 Motherboard Lineup Unveiled – ROG Maximus VII Hero, ROG ...
Expansion slots include three PCI-e 3.0 x16 and three PCI-e 3.0 x1, the mPCIe M.2 slot is hidden beneath the TUF armor and users will have to remove the armor first to equip NGFF form factor SSDs on the board. The board will feature a ton of tech ...
ASUS: Best and Worst Laptop Brands of 2014
Earning the bronze medal for a second year in a row, ASUS impressed us with its innovative designs; this is a company willing to take risks. The brand also outperformed most of the competition in the tech support category. We saw mixed results in the ...
Asus may still make the 2014 Nexus 7, new smartphones wearables in the works
Their customer service is awful as well. xxxninja. i'd like an asus padfone subsidized on ATT please. but of course it needs removable storage, 5″ screen, and removable battery, thanks! NeedName. I wish ASUS would stop using Intel chips in their ...