Facebook Customer Service

Facebook customer service is ranked #707 out of the 728 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 14.80 out of a possible 200 based upon 2484 ratings. This score rates Facebook customer service and customer support as Terrible.

2,484 Negative Comments out of 2,484 Total Comments is 100.00%.

0 Positive Comments out of 2,484 Total Comments is 0.00%.

Terrible Overall Customer Service Rating
  • Viewing Facebook customer service complaints
    1 - 25 out of 2,484
  • hello my name is alberta, and been trying for 2 weeks to talk to a facebook representative by sending several emails. I haven't received a reply from any of my emails. I accidentally closed my facebook account and can't get back into it; phone number and email address is no longer available (I thought my new phone number was on account). Thinking I solve the problem I made another fb account but prefer first one with email email (the email below is my current email but screen name is the same on both accounts) someone please reply.

alberta cooper 8/18/14 6:53AM
  • I hate FB because I just typed in a long description of my problem and while I was typing in the security code to prove I am human it erased the whole thing. I'll try once more. I want to remove my maiden name and it won't let me saying I've changed my name in the last 60 days which is false. I have only added the maiden name once since I reopened my account this year. There is no personal help, no phone number. If I don't get help soon I will once again bail.

Paula Iles Restrepo 8/17/14 3:01PM
  • Hi I'm shalene Maria. My Facebook account name is sha marie. My email is I lost that password to that email and would like to reset my password from my other email and it sent a confirmation email a couple times but I still haven't recieved it. I really want my Facebook back it has all my valued pics and family on it. It has asked me for proof of I.d and I had sent my drivers license card l, my state I.d and my six flags I.d card. Please help.

sha marie 8/16/14 8:58AM
  • My name is Ms. Annette James . My e mail is . I recently tried to transfer the Sims freeplay game from my Samsung Galaxy s3 to my Samsung Galaxy Twb 3. I was unsuccessful and I am still to take his dwy un8able to transfer the complet and fully current geme from my phone. The game that transferred is not current and is missing a lot of purchase content. I need help fromm facebook or Electronic Arts the game's creators. They think very little of their customers because they have yet to contact me. And why did I have to log in thru facebook? I was told that this helps keep track of the game content. Well ha ha. Where is my game content? Will someone please help me?

Annette 8/11/14 7:14PM
  • Your service sucks I can not sing in so you can cancel my account get my drivft what use is an account get you can't get in too really now//////so I now do not care if family and all are cut off

Anonymous 8/7/14 4:40PM
  • Someone is sending messages using my name and photo to my boyfriends soon to be ex wife and it's not me. I had to deactivate my account because of this and she is still receiving messages. I need to find out who is doing this because the messages being sent are hurtful and harmful and will be used against my boyfriend in a custody battle for his children. If you can help me please contact me at

terry lynn Montgomery 8/7/14 12:13PM
  • Please let somebody to call me I have a problem setting up facebook. My .

michaelfranz 8/6/14 10:52PM
  • Hi my name is Kimberly Ann Thorpe someone hacked into my facebook account and its been months since I've been on facebook my yahoo account as well my old email is I want my account back active I went to John Yeast High School in Suffolk Va.

Kimberly 8/5/14 7:33PM
  • The site has been down for 3 days now get a notice it will be done in few min. I HAVE sent a few email but got no response

teresa 8/4/14 3:20AM
  • Please text me my right password so I can get back on playing my game on Farmsville2 and keep all my information such as pictures and posts. cell phone on so I can get back on my level 16 on farmsville thank you

Anonymous 8/3/14 4:40PM
  • Hello, I am the page admin of a business. It is very difficult to get in contact with someone to help me. I have spent over $2000+ on advertising for page likes and some $$ on boosting posts. I am severely frustrated as my posts are not reaching my audience - out of 10,700 followers, I'm lucky to reach as average of 300 with under 10% engagement. Before I started boosting some posts my average page reach would be 1500+ with 20% more engagement than now. I know for a fact my posts are engaging and I'm posting to reflect the time zones of higher usage. Are you minimising my fan reach so I feel forced to boost more posts??? Is this another strategic move to squeeze more $$ out of business'?? I have consistently spent my $ to get real followers and now I can't even reach them! I understand there is a lot of competition on the feed, but you really should be giving priority to business' who are actually spending money with you to reach their fans. How is this ethical to rob business' of their fans? How can you cooperate and make some changes for your loyal customers?

SP 7/29/14 4:49PM
  • It 's really bad how difficult it is to reach anyone from Facebook for support! since all issues are not listed on there help page! I don't know what to do to fix my issue I can't access my account. I tried to open a new one, but they reject it saying an account already exists. if anyone knows a way to reach their support staff, if they have any! please let me know. I think Facebook has a worst customer support system. They should try to improve

sunny 7/23/14 7:39AM
  • I have tried to find out why I can't log into my Facebook acct.

I receive error messages. I also receive" this website is not available" .

I need to find out why I'm receiving these. This has gone on for a week. I have uninstalled, reinstalled still receiving the messages. I can't link to the links FB has sent me. I get the above message.

Has FB temporarily blocked me from my acct.?

I have tried to log in on other devises. But No go. I actually got on using my laptop. But 10 minutes later, I couldn't use.

PLEASE. Contact me.

Caolyn Cavnar

Carolyn Cavnar 7/22/14 10:50PM
  • I can't acess my Facebook account because I can't acess my email that was attached to it? How can I get to my Facebook account? I have a new email account now? Help I haven't been able to access it for months do I still have one?

Start carter Korff 7/22/14 8:04AM
  • I have sent the requested documents to unlock my son's account & we received a message today that we CANNOT HAVE ACCESS because our names are fake....REALLY????? I wish Facebook would spend more time dealing with hacked/hijacked accounts & the THOUSANDS OF FACEBOOK USERS WHO USE THE SITE TO HARASS AND TORMENT OTHERS AND LESS TIME BEING PART OF THEIR BULLYING!! I SENT A DETAILED E-MAIL TO FACEBOOK EMPLOYEE,TIAGO WITH ALL OF MY CONTACT INFO. Please contact me!!

Mommy 80906 7/21/14 11:00AM
  • hi I am a custom on Facebookmy facebook name is fumandarapwizard someone has hacked my facebook page so I attempted to change this securityand security options since then I have not been able to regain my page the email that I had when I first had my facebook page I do not remember my password so if you can give me a text at that is the number I used to login facebook not trying to regain my page let me know how

fumandarapwizard 7/21/14 10:15AM
  • I cant find any help some hacked my account they got me blocked opened another accound samething friends added blocked also i need my facebook unblocked and theres no help can you contact me at or i need this problem fixed please thank you gilbert rivera

Anonymous 7/15/14 5:21PM
  • Hi, my name is Dante Eugenio Acosta,

I use in my Facebook Dante Acosta or Dante Eugenio but, some bad persone are using, my names with all my personal information and open acounting and sending recuest with bad Messengers to all my friends in Facebook, be alert, the name of Dante Acosta or Dante Eugenio or Dante Eugenio Acosta than they using late is not me, I changed my name for that repaso. The name i using now are euge dan or dan euge.

Thank you.

Dante Acosta

Anonymous 7/13/14 9:12AM
  • my account has been hacked! What the hell do I have to do? Are you going to do something about it, or not????????IJMZ

Anonymous 7/12/14 2:11PM
  • You Can Not Talk To Any One At Facebook They Dont Answer The Phone

JEAN KARPINSKI 7/11/14 3:14PM
  • Jennifer Clark is using my grand mothers name on Facebook The name that jennifer Clark is using is Janice Cochran & her birth day is august 10 1934 Janice Cochran Past away in 1997 & I am in happy that my sister Jennifer Clark is using our grand mothers name jennifer Clark is married to Dustin Clark jennifer Clark birthday is December 24,1980is there any thing that u / face book can do to take my grand mother name off face book pls this is not right that Jennifer clarck is using Jennice CochranName on face book jennice Cochran is dead she died in 1997 way before face book came outpls take jennice Cochran off face book thank y

sherry blessed faircloth 7/11/14 11:35AM
  • I had 3 facebooks now and someone hacked in all 3. I lost all my pics this is a problem and it needs to be saved and stopped, or maybe there shouldn't have facebook if we can't keep our love ones safe. I can't even change my password because i don't know what or who changed it. I want it back. to solve this issue. I want to talk on the phone.

ananewell 7/10/14 11:20PM
  • I am having trouble accessing my facebook account. I have attempted to follow the online instructions, but I have not been successful. It will not recognize any of my friends. I am stuck. Please help!

Vivian Frazier 7/8/14 9:20PM
  • I tried changing password and it opened up an whole new account but the old one still exist

I need help getting into my old account.

kennedy Monica 7/8/14 5:34PM
  • I cannot get this company to stop texting me. no matter how many times I try they keep sending me mssages of people I don't knw. and don't care to know. it serves a way to stop them from doing this please let me know. befor.e I sue them

do not have one 7/5/14 4:07PM

Check out these popular comparisons of Facebook customer service versus other companies:
Facebook vs. Apple
Facebook vs. Twitter
Facebook vs. Yahoo
Facebook vs. YouTube
Facebook vs. Zynga
Authorized representatives of Facebook can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

650-543-4800
Facebook customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Facebook customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Facebook corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Facebook corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Get immediate support for your Facebook questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Facebook at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Facebook user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Facebook reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

Facebook 1Q results soar; CFO to step down
NEW YORK (AP) — Facebook's first-quarter earnings and revenue grew sharply, surpassing Wall Street's expectations thanks to an 82 percent increase in advertising revenue. The social network said Wednesday that it earned $642 million, or 25 cents per ...
How engaging are Indian online travel brands on Facebook and Twitter?
While Twitter is emerging as a customer service tool customer service mechanism globally, in India, only a few travel brands are adopting this trend. MakeMyTrip has the highest number of followers while new entrant Musafir India has the fewest. It ...
Condé Offering Facebook App for Creating and Selling Personalized Dye-Sub ...
During all stages of product selection, sales, and post sales, Condé offers expert knowledge and superior customer support. Condé and DyeTrans are trademarks of Condé Systems, Inc. Other brands and product names are trademarks or registered ...