Net10 Customer Service

Net10 customer service is ranked #460 out of the 728 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 30.03 out of a possible 200 based upon 1333 ratings. This score rates Net10 customer service and customer support as Disappointing.

1,250 Negative Comments out of 1,333 Total Comments is 93.77%.

83 Positive Comments out of 1,333 Total Comments is 6.23%.

• Viewing Net10 customer service complaints
    1 - 25 out of 1,250
  • I bought an LG net 10 phone about a month and a half ago and could not get it to work so I went and bought another phone and called to have the minutes transferred, still could never use the new phone! I decided that I would try this new phone one more time tonight and have been on the phone 2 times already tonight with tech support who informed me that the $50 unlimited phone card I added originally was never transferred and the new phone was never activated! So now I am out a total of $85 in airtime and still cant use this phone!

Anonymous 8/18/14 8:22PM

Hi!

I'm sorry to hear about what happened. For us to better assist you, please send us an email at [email protected] Please include your name, phone number and the serial number or the IMEI/MEID of the phone. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. You can also chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg. Thank you!

AprilTS 8/19/14 2:37PM

• For Sandy/Manager:
    Today I was pleased to talk to an individual, Earl,through "GetHuman.com"'s provided phone no/corporate address for Net10 (not provided at Net10's web site and I was told one time I called that there was no other number to call). He was extremely helpful though ultimately my situation was left for Sandy to resolve by calling me.I haven't heard from her yet, but hope to provide a follow-up to this msg with a positive result. Recently, I even provided a positive recommendation for TracFones that are purchased through QVC--I have another now that has minutes included.
    The problem is that I have been charged monthly for $16.16 through my bank account for 1 year now, even though I cancelled the phone that was associated with my old account.I have been e-msging both Net10 and TracFone for at least 9 months now, but nothing is ever resolved.What I have been told is that I cannot receive more than 90 days/3 months of a refund which is not fair given that I cancelled the account a year ago. Again, I hope to talk to Sandy very soon so that this issue can be finally resolved. Thank you.

Barbara Rolph 8/15/14 4:43PM
    Official company reply

Hi Barbara Rolph! This is April from NET10 Wireless. We apologize for the inconvenience. For us to better assist you, please send us an email at [email protected] Please include your name, phone number and the serial number or the IMEI of the phone. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. You can also chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg. Thank you!

AprilTS 8/15/14 6:53PM

• I purchased a net10 phone, minutes to activate it, and found out that it cannot be used in my area. It was explained to me that I don't have a tower to get a good reception here. I contacted net10 and they said I needed a new sims card and one would be mailed to me and I should receive it by Monday. Monday I did not receive it so I called again. They again said I should be receiving it any time. Wednesday, I still didn't have it and called again. I was told that the sims card couldn't be changed in the phone I purchased. There was nothing they could do for me. My sister, whom I live with, and her boyfriend both have net10 and have wonderful reception, that is why I purchased it. I took the phone back where I bought it and they said all they could do was refund my money on the phone but not for the minutes I purchased. I asked if there was a way to upgrade so I would have a sims card for the price I paid for this one since I'd had so much trouble. They said net10 would have to do that. I called net10 again and they said I was pretty much out of luck for anything. They said to purchase another phone at my cost and they'd add the minutes on. Since I'm on a fixed income, I don't have the extra money this month to purchase another phone till next month. I am new to this area and don't know the phone providers so I took a chance with y'all. I know that you will do nothing, but I wanted you to know that I don't appreciate you selling phones in areas that can't be used, sell airtime that is useless, and not help in any way except to find ways to get more money. I am upset, and I don't mean to be a horrible person, I'm just hurt and I've tried for three weeks to get this phone fixed, meaning I am 100% frustrate. Thanks for letting me vent.

Septwind 8/15/14 9:45AM

Hi Septwind!

We apologize for the inconvenience. For us to better assist you, please send us an email at [email protected] or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg. Include your name, phone number and the serial number or the IMEI of the phone. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Thank you!

AprilTS 8/15/14 6:50PM

• My husband had his Net 10 phone for over ten years, using it only to call me from work to check in. He had an accumulation of many roll over minutes. He renewed the last time on 8-2-14 and the minutes never showed up on his cell with a new date and the phone did not work. He called and talked to a rep who spent an hour with him before telling him that there was an overall outage in our area. That was two weeks ago, all without his phone working or minutes being added. After two weeks, and many calls without any change, he is giving up on the service and asked for a refund of the minutes he paid for but never received. He was told they can't refund airtime. Does not make sense because he could never use the minutes he paid for. He asked to talk to a supervisor and after a half hour wait gave up. We will dispute this with our credit card company. We now have to buy a new cell and find a new service.

Carol Lou 8/15/14 9:17AM
    Official company reply

Hi Carol Lou! This is April from NET10 Wireless! We apologize for the inconvenience. So we can better assist you, please send us an email at [email protected] or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg. Include your name, phone number and the serial number or the IMEI of the phone. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Thank you!

AprilTS 8/15/14 6:48PM

• I purchased a $10 global calling card less than a month ago and have used it without any problems. But today when I went to use it, it says the call cant be processed. It just tells me to check and make sure international calls are activated on my met10. I have already activated it of course as well as used it and had like 8.00 left on it. Where have they gone? Not very happy right now.

TazTiger 8/12/14 10:44PM

Hi TazTiger,

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Allow us to check your account. So we can better assist you, please send us an email at [email protected] or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg.

AprilTS 8/13/14 1:30PM

• I would like free air time they took mines and said to replace it but didn't I was without a phone for weeks at a time. We are divas of cog mail.com

mia mia 8/12/14 3:18PM

Mia,

For us to discuss your issue, please send us an email at [email protected]

AprilTS 8/12/14 3:20PM

• Net10 cut my phone off while doing a number transfer and wasted my whole service by not sending me my Sim card that was pose to come in the mail but wantme to pay for service.

mia 8/12/14 3:12PM

Hi Mia!

We regret to know of our trouble. For us to check the status of your phone, please send us an email at [email protected]

AprilTS 8/12/14 3:19PM

• I have been with Net10 for 3 years and recently has to upgrade my phone to get the apps I need for my business. Since I bought the $129.99 phone I only can use my data when I am connected to wifi which means my apps done work when I an at customers houses or somewhere that I can't hook into wifi. Talk about losing money in staff of making money. I have jumped through every hoop they have thrown at me. They refuse to send me a new phone or fix the problem. They say it's because I an on a TMobile network and need to be on an AT&T network.

Renice 8/9/14 12:05PM

Hi Renice,

We're sorry for the inconvenience that you have experience. We are willing to help you here. So we can better assist you, please send us an email at [email protected] or you can chat with us live at http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg.

AprilTS 8/11/14 2:55PM

• The people you hire are unable to pronunciate ENGLISH properly.That results in a great difficulty! I sincerly hope you understand this.I also was promised a return call but she did not return my call.I did complain without rudeness that I could not understand her.Maybe that's why she did not return my call.That was rude! If I was the ceo of this company I would rebuild from the ground up starting with operators that can really speak ENGLISH.Shame on this company!!!!!!!

Anonymous 8/6/14 2:42PM
    Official company reply

Hi! Our sincerest apology for the inconvenience. Let us help you. Please send us an email with your account information to [email protected] or you can chat with us live at http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg.

AprilTS 8/7/14 5:45AM

• I agree with everbody that says that this is BY FAR the worst company I have ever dealt with. I had to switch sim card numerous of times, in which I ended up going with out phone service for days EACH TIME. I am trying to put minutes on my phone right now at this moment in which I had to talk to to a rep who stated that I could not put minutes on my phone due to my phone being transferred to a different carrier. WHICH I DID NOT REQUEST. These people are so unprofessional!!!! EVEN THE SUPERVISORS!!!!! I would NOT!!!! Recommend this service to ANYONE!! Ur only adding more stress to your life doing so becasue dealing with this people is like dealing with small children who have no clue. THEY HAE NO CLUE WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!!! DO NOT GET THIS SERVICE....YOU WILL BE GREATLY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!

Melinda 8/4/14 7:12AM
    Official company reply

Hi! Let me help you get this fixed. Send me an email at [email protected] and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email to us or you can chat with us live at http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg. Thank you!

AprilTS 8/4/14 10:09AM

• please have a person contact me in order to clarify the need to have another zip code to access the cell phone in my other residenceIHPZ

fred reese 8/1/14 10:19AM

Hi Fred Reese,

I'm sorry, but we are unable to make outbound calls. So we can better assist you, please send us an email at [email protected] or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg.

AprilTS 8/1/14 2:27PM

• If this company does not transfer my number along with my minutes and the amount of time I accumulated I WILL START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THIS COMPANY. I will need everyone to contact me once I start this. If they can`t get Americans to handle our problems THEY NEED TO FAIL HERE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA !!!

Lenny Marks 7/25/14 12:40PM
    Official company reply

Hi! I noticed your complaint on this blog and would like to help you. Just send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number and we will resolve your issue right away. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email to us. Please email your information to [email protected] or you can chat with us live at http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg. Thank you!

AprilTS 7/25/14 12:57PM

• Frustrated, Net-10 customer service is the worst! Been trying to exchange my phone for Months because they made a mistake and sent me a phone with the wrong service for the area that I live in. I have spent countless hours on the phone with them repeating the problem over and over only to be tranferred repeatedly and told to please hold for "3 minutes". The last person I talked to said that he was the senior supervisor and his name was 'Melvin', and there was NO ONE else I could talk to, because no one else was above him. I was told that even though it was their mistake, they could not exchange my phone because it was not 'within their guidelines to do so'. When I asked for the number to to corporate office he told me that there was not a number for them and laughed at me, at this point I had been on the phone for almost 2 hours (thats just this particular call) and was so frustrated I just hung up. The Customer service for this company is horrible. Thank you net 10 for wasting all my time, and money.

mad in michigan 7/23/14 9:52AM
    Official company reply

Hi! I apologize for what had happened. To resolve the issue, please send an email with your account information to [email protected] or you can chat with us live at http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg.

AprilTS 7/23/14 11:41AM

• Hello to the public,
    I am not. Impressed nor satisfied with net ten or tracphone. I'm hearing so many issues that relate to mine and I'm very depressed that no representative nor leader in management can be honest and return my sis money I have not been able to receive. I have a huge issue and have decided to take this maternity my lawyers hands due to the lies, and fraudulent charges this company has taken my sanity into a rupture of feeling hopeless.
    April whom I see on the corporates is not a true person in any way. If so why is she . Being so caring to allow us to go to her site to solve problems she can't resolve because first of all April was three months ago and no one Person is capable of solving the whole case or cases that are overlapping. Boycotting is perfect as far as this goes.

IBEENHADD 7/8/14 10:24PM
    Official company reply

Hi! I have noticed your post and I apologize for what had happened. We are here to help you. Please send us an email with the account information at [email protected] or you can chat with us live at http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg.

AprilTS 7/9/14 6:20AM

• This Used Tobe A Good Company But They Are Slowly Going Down The Tubes Even Walmart Are Not Carrying Net 10 Anymore And I Dont Bla Me Them Net 10 Has Got To Be The Sorriet Company Now I Have Ever Delt With And Will Not Be Dealing With Them Anymore And If People Had Any Sense They Would Not Either

barbara 7/6/14 6:44PM
    Official company reply

Hi! We have phones sold at Walmart and at our website. If assistance is needed, please send us an email at [email protected] or you can chat with us live at http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg. Thank you!

AprilTS 7/7/14 5:40AM

• Absolutely the WORST service ever! People do not speak English. They they that is FUNNY! They laugh! The hang up! Can't reach corporate office in Miami.

Requesting someone in corporate office in Miami, AND WHO SPEAKS ENGLISH,

Anonymous 7/3/14 1:27PM

Hi,

Let me help you with your concern. Please send me an email at [email protected] Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email to us or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg.

AprilTS 7/3/14 1:38PM

• I purchased the international calling plan pckg for $65 and can't call internationally. I purchased this plan a month ago and I've spoken to 5 people at NET10. the last person , after talking to them for an hour, said he had it figured out and that I would be able to make calls to canada within a couple hours. Nope! I emailed NEt10 and told them I want a refund and was NOT calling again since I'm not getting anywhere with anyone at customer service. What did they email back? I need to call the 800 number. WTF! I am so frustrated. when I commented on their facebook page they said to chat with someone on NET10. i did that already without any help. So flippin' wrong. They took my money and I didn't get the service I paid for. My husband said they stole from us. Yes, they appear to be stealing from many people. Can we get someone to do a news story on this? Perhaps I need to call 20/20 or 60 minutes.

coffeedrinker 7/2/14 7:57PM
    Official company reply

Hello! I am April and I work with NET10 Wireless. I noticed your complaint on this blog and would like to help you. Just send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number and we will resolve your issue right away. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email to us. Please email your information to [email protected] or you can chat with us live at http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg.

AprilTS 7/3/14 5:41AM

• Yep, like the other comments have said, Net10 customer service is the worst on the planet. I had to spend over 100-minutes (spread out over 3 phone calls) trying to get them to fix charges and minutes on my account. (1) Customer service reps have such heavy accents everything has to be repeated several times. (2) Customer service reps are poorly trained and/or incompetent. Nearly everything they do the first time, has to be redone a second time by someone that is a little less incompetent. (3) Lousy computers. She constantly complained about how slow the computer was, and had to reboot THREE times. All the while she insisted that I had to remain on the phone because if I hung up, I'd have to start again from the beginning. (4) The love to burn up customer's minutes. Most the time they should handle these problems by e-mail or by calling the customer back when the issue is resolved. They do neither.

Nate 6/30/14 3:35PM

Hi Nate,

I noticed your complaint on this blog and would like to help you. If we can be of any assistance to you, please send us an email at [email protected] or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg.

AprilTS 7/1/14 2:07PM

• My husband could never get calls if he went into a supermarket or the mall. I had a phone from Net10 I had used briefly then cancelled because I wasn't using it. So we tried (and I mean tried) to switch his number to my old phone (I say old but it was like a year old). It was bad enough that he was going to lose all the minutes he had accumulated (which is really lousy). But we had to jump through all kinds of hoops and spent ages on the phone to get it done.

We both had to talk to 2 people because it was such a freaking ordeal. The first person kept demanding an Airtime card number. When, after numerous attempts, I finally got her to understand that we have never, in the 5 years of having the phone had an Airtime card, that we just had an online account, she just says "Oh, then I can take a debit or credit card". Really? 10 minutes of back and forth over a stupid Airtime card and now "oh I can take a credit card"? I wanted to scream! Then she said the card wouldn't go through. I ended up asking for a supervisor - which meant going through everything all over again.

The supervisor found an error of some kind (she didn't say what - just that there was an error) and I had to wait for several minutes while she fixed our account. Then - surprise, surprise, our card went right through. She gave me an activation code and we hung up. That was this past Thursday. It is now Monday. I have not been able to activate the phone. The original phone is inactive and the phone we were transferring to is inactive. We've had no cell phone since we spoke to Net10 on Thursday. Fortunately, we still have a land line.

I have spent hours on the phone and on live chat. They can not figure out how to get the phone to activate. Oh - the Net10 Forums! What a joke! You post a question there and they respond that they have sent you a private message - well that message is just a link to go to the tech support live chat. That's it. Nothing else. Heaven forbid they just post that link in the forum to help other people keep from wasting time, but apparently it some sort of security measure. ????

So after literally hours invested in useless tech support, we have given up and cancelled our service. We asked to have the $38 fee for transferring the number refunded. They won't do it. It's non-refundable. That's crap! The charge is for transferring the number. They were never able to successfully transfer the number. The CS rep on the phone just kept saying well if you would talk to tech support.... I have! Multiple times - for hours!!!!!! How many times do you have to have them fail to help before you realize it's futile? She even asked me what the error code was, as though she might be able to figure it out. Yeah, like that would happen. It's now Monday, this has been going on since Thursday.

I asked for a supervisor, she said she was (sure!) So I said, you must report to someone, I want to speak with them. I was on hold for a couple of minutes and then she said her immediate supervisor was busy and did I want to hold. I held on for a bit then we decided that my husband would just go to the bank and refuse the charge on our card. I told her that they were useless and the worst customer service ever, that we were going to have our bank refuse the charge and I hung up. She actually called back and said we got disconnected. I told her I hung up on her and why. She again asked me to talk to tech support. Seriously? I know it's her job, but come on. How many days/hours do you invest with a company for something that should be simple before you say enough is enough? I think 4 days is enough - more than enough. Avoid these people.

The few dollars you may save is not worth the unreliable reception and the near non-existent customer service. Plus they will nickel and dime you for every cent they can get from you.

KWhite 6/30/14 10:32AM
    Official company reply

Hi! Our sincerest apology for what had happened. We are here to resolve the issue. Please send your account information at [email protected] or you can chat with us live at http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg.

AprilTS 6/30/14 12:15PM

• I've had net10 for almost 6 years. In that time I've had to have service restored, new phones, etc. I HATE THIS COMPANY!!!!. I am in no way racist, as I'm in a bi-racial relationship..however just once would I like to have a .cs rep that could clearly speak. ENGLISH!!!! . JUST last night I was on the phone with net10 for 366.70 min over their issue. I'm self employed..my phone is my pay, I've lost a week worth of pay and now they wAnt to send my phone back? Then they they'll send me a new pen. Are u kidding me. That's almost 2 weeks and now2000 gone. Screw this, I'm filing suit

.tk Hughes 6/24/14 7:40PM
    Official company reply

Hi! I noticed your post and I would like to help you. Please send us your account information at [email protected] or
    you can chat with us live at http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg. Thank you!

AprilTS 6/25/14 5:32AM

• this is the worst cell company!!! I have a net 10 phone and it ran out of time so I have spent the last week and a half trying to have it reactivated and my time put back on it. I have called the customer care line and was basically told that my phone didn't exist....how can my phone not exist.... so I called there corporate office and had my phone reset twice by corporates office and still cant get this issue resolved!!?? So I am waiting for a call back in 24-48 hours to retry to get my service back... what horrible customer service this is. The worst cell company and customer service I have ever used and will never use again.. Net10 wireless should go out of business and someone turns them into the BBB for what they are doing..

big dipper45 6/24/14 12:01PM

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Let me help you get this fixed. Send me an email at [email protected] and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email to us or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg.

AprilTS 6/24/14 1:50PM

• I've been a customer since 2006. They have taken $99 from my credit card but not given me any minutes for it. They refuse to fix the problem, yes, I'm talking to you "Vanessa". I had to file a fraud complaint with my bank and the FCC. Try calling their 1-800 number and all you get is reps who don't speak English well enough to actually understand anything. They just read from scripts that have nothing to do with the problem you called about. If I actually used my phone more than once a month, I would NEVER use this company.

azpricklypear 6/11/14 7:49PM
    Official company reply

I am April and I work with NET10. Let me help you get this fixed. Send me an email at [email protected] and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email to us or you can chat with us live at http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg.

AprilTS 6/11/14 8:30PM

• This is the second month in a row you people disconnected my phone after i paid my bill. Real convenient how you cant reach customer service once you have disconnected the phone. It tells me i have no air time and only has options to buy more. So if someone has already paid and you morons turn the phone off anyways it is impossible to get a hold of CS with your phone. Net10 is the sorriest phone company i have ever been with. Last month when you disconnected my phone you changed the number i had for over 10 years and it took me hours on the phone to correct. This time sense you idiots didn't apply my payment i can't even reach you all to fix it cause i don't have the air time i purchased. This will be the last month i will be with net10 and I will inform any and everyone i know how your stinking rotten company is. Seems to be common practice for wireless companies to screw people in any way they can. From what i have read of your other customer reviews this is common practice with NET10 as well. Bunch of thieves only out to fatten your own pockets. If i hadn't already paid for this month i would leave your sorry ass company right now.

Anonymous 6/10/14 8:20AM
    Official company reply

Good day! I work with NET10 Wireless. Iím April. I read your post and thought you could use some help. Send us your account information to this email address NT.CorpResolu[email protected] Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live at http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg.

AprilTS 6/10/14 2:32PM

• This is the second month in a row you people disconnected my phone after i paid my bill. Real convenient how you cant reach customer service once you have disconnected the phone. Net10 is the sorriest phone company i have ever been with. Last month when you disconnected my phone you changed the number i had for over 10 years and it took me hours on the phone to correct. This time sense you idiots didn't apply my payment i can't even reach you all to fix it cause i don't have the air time i purchased. This will be the last month i will be with net10 and I will inform any and everyone i know how your stinking rotten company is. Seems to be common practice for wireless companies to screw people in any way they can.

Anonymous 6/10/14 8:05AM
    Official company reply

Hi! I see that you need help with your phone. We can help you. Send us your account info to [email protected] we will fix your phone right away. Please include your name, cell phone number or serial number and a contact number. Copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live at http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg.

AprilTS 6/18/14 12:57PM

• I'm trying to get my data that i payed for yesterday from a customer service that told me if I payed 35.00 dollars I will get unlimited everything in it was a lie.they want me to payed more money in I shouldn't have to payed for that it was her fault so why should I payed for what she told me l trying to work this out with another customer service but no lucky there so I trying to talk with someone else that tell him what to do he didn't help me either so in not happy with this services so y'all want get anymore money from me anymore so thank you

Tkrazy 6/8/14 5:43PM
    Official company reply

Hello! This is April from NET10 Wireless. We can help you further via email if you will need our assistance. You may email us at [email protected] for further assistance or connect with us via chat @ http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg. Thank you.

AprilTS 6/8/14 6:33PM

• Viewing positive Net10 customer service ratings
  • So far Net 10 has been an acceptable alternative to contract phones. I like that I can bring my iPhone ( not interested in using Android ) and I find with my wifi access, I'm able to use the lower data package for app usage away ( map reading, or internet based apps ) with little problem. It's not the best, some apps don't work well ( GasBuddy for example ) on the reduced data speed. One other downside, which I'm willling to live with at this point is that MMS is not a functioning feature. I've done a fair amount of research and it appears it may be an AT&T issue. Net 10 says it should work (without guaranteeing it), Apple says it may be proprietary to AT&T since it was originally their phone.

Recently, I lost complete service for some unknown reason and it was a process getting to the bottom of it. Frankly, not sure that we did anything to fix it. I was convinced I needed to update the software first and was on my way to a faster wifi to do that when the service came back on on it's own. In the mean time, we (tech support and myself) erased the APN settings, therefore even though I had service again, I was still unable to use data. I knew that I needed to re-install the APN settings but the Net 10 website was misleading. After reaching them again and getting the proper website, I was able to install the APN profile and it's working fine again.

All in all, I found the 5 representatives I spoke to ( 2 dropped calls that was my fault ) genuinely interested in helping me. After the 3rd person lead me through the exact same step process, I realized they have to follow a screen script which was annoying. The Indian accent was sometimes a little difficult to understand, but not any worse than some of our own domestic accents when you are not accustom to it. Their specific knowledge was very limited, they are reading from a screen. For example, after telling one individual that I had no service, his question to me repeatedly was " how many bars shows on your phone". As you can tell, I am detailed and he didn't know how to process the information I was giving him, he had to stay on script and couldn't think outside that. Again, he was genuinely interested in being polite, and getting my issue resolved, just didn't have the knowledge and experience to know how to navigate without going through their process.

Frugal 5/30/14 7:39AM
    Official company reply

Hi! We apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. But at the same time, we are glad that your issue has been resolved. If you need assistance, please send us an email at [email protected] or you can chat with us live at http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg.

AprilTS 6/6/14 8:46AM

• i got ahold of net 10 last night they went thourgh my phone and relized it was there problem not my phone and all of a sudden the phone started working around 8:30 pm last night thanks to the lady i spoke to on the phone aleast someone understood my problem.

darryl 12/23/13 8:15AM

Hi Darryl,

Good to know that the issue on your phone has been fixed now. If we can be of any assistance to you, you may contact us via email at [email protected] or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg.

AprilTS 12/23/13 2:49PM

• I just moved over to the net 10 family. I was able to port my number. I am saving alot of money and the service is the bomb.com.

Nathaniel 11/19/13 9:59AM

Hi Nathaniel,

Thank you for choosing NET10 Wireless as your new service provider. We're happy to have you with us. If we can be of any assistance to you, just send us an email at [email protected] or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg.

AprilTS 11/19/13 2:43PM

• I complained about Net10 earlier today, left off at the point where I sent a new email to customer service after having no luck on a phone call. The email people responded, gave me a different phone number to try, and the guy who answered that line was able to fix the problem. It took a long time (30+ minutes) but I'm able to use my phone now. Lesson: contact them by email, the people at the regular customer service number apparently aren't given the tools or the authority to fix problems.

arkady 11/16/13 6:27PM

Hi Arkady,

We're glad to know that your issues were resolved immediately. IF we can be of any assistance, please send us an email at [email protected] or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/1b9xrmg.

AprilTS 11/18/13 2:37PM

• Trying to send a compliment. Its important. A tech in the Phillipines helped me a couple/3 days ago. Spent a long time with me. Others could not help. I shoulve got his name. This guy was-VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. you should find him and promote him.

Anonymous 9/27/13 10:59PM
    Official company reply

Hi! We are happy to know that you have been having a good experience with your NET10 service. In case you will need our assistance, please don't hesitate to send us an email at [email protected] Thank you!

AprilTS 9/29/13 1:26PM

• My customer service lady was very nice to me. I had a situation of a lost phone transfer to new phone and she helped with that and transferred my already paid for minutes. I do need to wait for my new phones activation to occur but the service rep was nice and polite to me. I did have a problem even getting to live help though and only got to it through the site that said pick options 1,4,4. It should be easier to get live help,I was just about to quit 2 lines with net 10 but fine now that I got live help.

pollywog 9/20/13 11:04AM

Hi Pollywog,

We're glad to know that you were assisted properly in a timely manner, and we apologize for the inconvenience that you've experienced with the service. If you will need prompt and immediate assistance in the future, you can send us an email anytime at [email protected] We will surely help you.

AprilTS 9/24/13 3:27PM

• Hi, I've been a Net10 Customer for about 3 years now. I go to the website as soon as it is time to buy more airtime. 2 days ago i paid $15 for 30 days, 200 minutes. Made sure i had my cell on and could see it went thru. Click ok but have yet to see days added to where i now have 0 days. What's going on?

TIA!

Ecostar 8/20/13 2:49AM
    Official company reply

Hi! This is April from NET10 Wireless. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are willing to help you get your issue situated. For us to better assist you, please send us an email at [email protected] with your name, phone number and the serial number or the IMEI of your phone. Thank you!

AprilTS 8/20/13 1:48PM

• I switched to Net10 just about a year ago from AT&T. Here's why.... AT&T gave me a 20% discount on my first line of service (I had 2), because I work for a national retail chain. Even with that 20% discount, I paid well over $130 every month to share 700 minutes (with roll over) and have unlimited texting and NON-SMARTPHONE mobile web. With Net10, I now get "unlimited" talk, text, and REAL INTERNET, not mobile web on 2 lines for $90/mo. plus taxes before my employee discount. Switching to Net10 from AT&T was simple. I went online, followed activation steps for transferring my number from different carrier and in less than 20 minutes, both lines were up and running. I didn't have to cancel my AT&T services because it was done when my numbers were ported. I even got a refund for unused days from AT&T. I've had some issues with Net10 and I will agree that they should focus on GREATLY improving the customer service they provide over the phone. However, I have found that entering a "live chat" session with a Net10 representative online is QUICK and EASY way to resolve my issues. I've read some of the comments about Net10 capping their data and cutting customers off when they reach 1.5 gigs. This "cap" applies to GSM phones which use an AT&T SIM and is stated on the SIM kit package and it was also on the last airtime card i bought. I even got an email from Net10 that informed me of the change. That email also offered a FREE T-Mobile SIM as an option to keep unlimited (4G even) data with instructions for activation. It even included a link to AT&T where you were able to submit a network unlock request for your eligible phone. I was well aware of this "cap" before it went into affect. Even at a 1.5 gig "cap", Net10 remains an EXCEPTIONAL value. Try to find an AT&T plan with unlimited voice/text and 1.5 gigs of data for $50/mo. Here is some food for thought: 1. ALL cellular companies have horrible customer service regardless of how much you pay for your service. 2. Know, UNDERSTAND, and follow the guidelines and rules that come with every Net10 product you buy. 3. Streaming from (insert site here) uses data. 4. Everytime you sync an account (even google accounts) you use data. If you sync your Dropbox, Google Drive, or ANY cloud storage app, you use a TREMENDOUS amount of data. Syncing just 1 cloud storage app can potentially eat all of your mobile data! 5. Every status update, twitter post, picture upload uses data. (Facebook devours mobile data) 6. Your phone is NOT a torrent client! 7. A "rooted" Android phone with an aftermarket ROM/firmware does NOT replace your ISP. According to Net10 guidelines, TETHERING TO ANOTHER DEVICE IS PROHIBITED. In short, sometimes it's not poor customer service, it's a poor customer. I will continue to recommend Net10 as an alternative to contract service as long as the Net10 phone operates on either the T-Mobile or Verizon networks. Thanks Net10 for making my cell phones affordable and reliable!

jran0880 8/14/13 11:42PM
    Official company reply

Hi Jran0880! We thank you for choosing NET10 Wireless as your cellphone service provider. We will make sure that we will continue to provide quality service to all our customers. In case you will need our assistance, feel free to email us at [email protected]

AprilTS 8/16/13 4:00PM

• I have never had a problem with NET 10. I always buy a 50.00 unlimited card everymonth and I can read the pin every time.

Anonymous 7/13/13 1:04PM

AprilTS 7/13/13 2:31PM

• I have been with NET10 for years. I found that using the auto renewal on the 30 day unlimited plan the best way. No calls to renew, cards to purchase, or online payments. The unlimited plan does have a limit of 50,000 minutes but I have yet to use that amount. I got the unlimited because I had left my browser open several time when on a limited use plan. I have been able to upgrade twice to a new phone on Net10 since there is no contract to renew which makes upgrading affordable. I never upgraded because of the phone not getting a signal or not working properly just wanted to get newer technology since it advances faster then I can wear out a phone. My son who use to text 1000's of messages to his girlfriend never had any issues. He is in the Army now and still uses Net10. It has an international plan that is affordable so we can stay in touch. Just wanted to put my 2 cents in about the company. I've had a good experience which seems that people don't post about those as much.

silvergirl 7/4/13 7:15AM
    Official company reply

Hi! Silvergirl, I am April with NET10 Wireless. We thank you for your preference with our service. If assistance is needed, please email us at [email protected] for us to better assist you.

AprilTS 7/4/13 7:34AM

• I've had this for a month now and while I've had a few issues with getting help, I've eventually had my problem solved by a rep who was patient. Despite the problems, I know I get what I'm paying for, as it is still $40 cheaper than verizon's cheapest plan for me and it was so much easier to reach a person with Net10 than it was with Straight Talk.

caleewa 4/4/13 3:44PM
    Official company reply

Hi Caleewa! I'm April with NET10. We are glad you are satisfied with your service. We are looking forward to serving you better. If in case you need our assistance again, you may also send your concerns via email at [email protected] Thanks!

AprilTS 5/11/13 1:30PM

• Great service the CSR was very responsive.... i was given the runaround for 3 weeks and corporate solved the problem in less than 10 mins.. ill never leave net10 i love the service T-MOBILE sucks

Anonymous 3/20/13 8:54AM
    Official company reply

Hi! I'm April with NET10. We are glad that your issue was already resolved. In case you will need our assistance again, please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected] Thanks for the love!

AprilTS 5/11/13 1:33PM

• When people do the right thing you have to tell people and i posted a complaint under silvermist about loosing my phone number after 14 years and Net 10 retrieved it for me as i have some cancer issues and all my medical is with that number also systemic lupus but to me the best was i have a 1985 Mustang with about $5k in lifetime warranty parts that phone number is warranry information so Thanks Net 10 and April for reading my post and making me a happy and now a loyal customer

silvermist 3/12/13 11:47AM
  • I previously submitted a comment under the name "Steaming in Iowa." This is an update. I wrote to the e-mail address that April gave me and set up a time to talk with them on my home phone. I'm thrilled to say my remaining 7000 minutes were on my new phone before the call was completed. My representative treated me with 100% courtesy and competence. It couldn't have been a more satisfying interaction. I pray that those you experiencing ongoing problems will have peaceful resolution in the end.

Steaming in Iowa 2/23/13 9:58AM
  • I have been with Net10 for years and they are great. I think sometimes you get an unknowledgeable person. If that happens just say thanks talk to you later, recall and get another tech. Its like any other place you will get techs that don't know a thing. I always call back and get better service during the day on work days. Also, Net10 is deactivating people if they use to much data, thats what my pals have told me. I have a Samsung Galaxy Proclaim, excellant phone. Works with Verizon towers only in my area. I imagine if I used to much data they would kick me to the curb. I hardly use data on my phone if I need to download from Google play I will through my wifi at home. So when it comes to choosing a smartphone with sim card that allows u to do anything, I think there is going to be problems with over usage. I bought my phone at Walmart, if it did not work, (u pretty much no right away) just take it back and get another one. The proclaim took a total of 1/2 hour to activate only because I keyed in the wrong progam number. If anything I would of been out of a phone for 1 hour because I kept my old phone from Net10 and could have reactivated it again through the phone. I hope this helps.

Patunia 2/17/13 6:54PM
  • I want to thank Kalika with Net 10 Wireless for her kindness in helping me today. She was able to resolve the problem with my cell phone in reimbursing minutes lost due to my phone deleting them. I appreciate so much her help. Thank you God for her help.

Anonymous 2/12/13 9:41AM
  • So, I called last month or so to get some time added on to my phone because it was deactivated for at least two months. I was having issues with the website because it wasn't liking my information. Called them up, spoke with a woman, she seemed a tad bored but she got done exactly what I wanted to do. Helped me get my phone reactivated plus also ensured that I didn't lose my phone number - I was totally expecting to have lost it by the time I finally got my phone turned back on. I was really nervous about calling them, expecting to be sharing a horror story but no, everything turned out fine. Got exactly what I wanted in about ten minutes or so. Or that's how it felt anyway. I've been telling myself I would leave a review because of the negative feedback and that's always what people say. Rarely do they proactively tell good experiences, it's always the bad ones that people want to talk about.

Chev 2/6/13 9:53AM
  • I have a text plan. Every so often I receive a text message unsolicited. I do not read or answer it. Automatically 5 minutes are deducted from my account. If do not have a plan for text why does Net10 allow delivery especially incoming messages?. I am concerned that Net10 allows this to happen because of the increased useage cost for the customer. So far this has happened about 6 times and I have lost $3 in time.

sketter 1/3/13 6:20PM
  • I would like to thank Wendy for her assistance in resolving issues with my Net 10 service. I have had several issues over the last couple of months but all is resolved now! I would like to encourage other customers to email Net 10 at the address that they list in their comments on this site and in response to customers' comments.I received a very quick return email and Wendy quickly resolved all my issues within just a couple of days.I am now a satisfied Net 10 customer and you can be too! Email them and you will see! Thanks Wendy and Net 10!!!

Anonymous 12/10/12 2:33PM
  • i would like to thank net10 for all they have to offer.i as a truck driver have been with you guys and girls and purchasing mostly the 750 card for the last 4 years and have not had any problems any different than contact phones (other than normal area reception problems).just to let you know im still using the same phone.keep up the good work. thank you

Anonymous 11/4/12 5:32PM
  • I've had Net10 for 6 years. Works great ... everywhere.

Customer Service and computer system is dated ... so there WILL BE glitches.

If you want perfect instant customer service get Verizon and pay triple.

I DON'T WANT ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE. The phone just works.

Jon 11/2/12 7:55PM
  • My daughter one month of service -- 750 minutes for $25. My bank statement showed a deduction of $680.64. This did not at all make me happy; I'm on Social Security and that's about half my monthly income.

I was afraid because I had seen negative comments about Net10. Rather than having to wait, they let me wait for them to call me back and they gave me an estimate of 4-9 minutes. They called back in 6 minutes. I had to go through a couple of people, of course, to figure out what was going on.

It turned out my daughter somehow ordered 24 months of service, not one month. Without questions, Net10 canceled 23 of those months of service. Each service person I talked to was friendly and efficient and spoke English extremely well.

So thank you,Net10.

Net10, Please give customer service training to cable people and Internet Service Providers, and utility people and repair people.

WmF 10/19/12 6:04PM
  • I have had my Net10 service for two years and have had to contact customer service only twice. They were polite and quickly answered my questions. I am using the LG620g phone which is not problematic as some of the others might be. I am very pleased.

TH'er 10/2/12 12:40PM
  • I think due to your feedback NET10 has improved his customer service. I got the guy on the line within 15 mins. Tried to help me diligently but still I wasn't able to connect to internet which my $50 plan provides - it could be a network congestion or something else but couldn't connect. However, the guys was cordial and helping.

Farbman 8/31/12 1:30PM
  • "NET10" & "Straight Talk" do NOT offer hands-free Bluetooth, which is used while driving, etc. Even though it naturally comes with this version of Android, they've intentionally removed it from their version of the Android OS (aka "Gingerbread.") I found an app on "Google Play" (the site where you have to download android apps) that would have actually installed a hands-free app to use with Bluetooth. The app was blocked from installing on this brand new NET10 phone and I was kicked off of Goggle Play, by NET10. Goggle Play is now gone from my phone for just trying to download an app that would given me hands-free calling. I've done a complete factory reset. NO MORE GOOGLE PLAY. You see, with the "unlimited" plans they offer, the last thing they want you to do is talk on the phone while stuck in traffic. It would eat up too many minuets.

The app I tried to install is called "Voice Control."
    Beware: Trying to install this commonly used app may disable some of the most important features of your "Tracfone" family of phones. They say that their 'refill' cards aren't refundable. Well, it's off to the bank in the morning to file a fraudulent charge to my checking account do to this serious violation of false advertising.

None of the Tracfone family of has a BBB Accreditation. I wonder why?

I found gold with this, their premium customer support number: 800-323-2366. Them foreigner's answered on the first ring, every time... and were very nice!

JE56789 8/8/12 10:47PM
  • I am a business owner with 6 cell phone stores in the NY metro area and after being a NET10 Authorized Retailer for the past 2+ months, and despite doing an average of 30-35 Sim card activations daily (between all my locations) today I have ordered that all Net10 sim cards & posters be removed from my stores. The reasons I will no longer sell Net10 are because they prematurely cancel customerís services, and also because the customer service representatives are very poorly trained and seem to be reading from a script instead of using their own brains and common sense.
    Here is the root of the problem: Net10 launched 2 unlimited prepaid monthly plans; $50./mth for unlimited nationwide talk, text & web, and $65./mth for unlimited talk, text, web & ILD (International Long distance + Text) Now, in order for a customer to call internationally, they must first dial one of Net10ís Access #ís (1-404-698-4700, 1-800-706-3839) and after a brief greeting the customer is prompted to enter their destination number, but upon doing this they are getting an error message which says ďThis service is not included in your planĒ So by using the access #ís the call is not going through, HOWEVER, if the customer dials the number directly, then the call will connect perfectly.
    Now, as a cellular retailer, we have taken the steps to verify that the customer is calling landlines, and Net10 even has a link on their website where you can enter a tel# and it will let you know if that # is included in their ILD plan, https://www.net10.com/direct/UnlimitedInternational?lang=en&app=NET10 and ALL the numbers that my customers are calling are being VALIDATED in this link. So it is NOT a question of a customer dialing an unauthorized (cellular) number. They are 100% dialing landlines, to approved countries, and the #ís are actually validated on Net10ís own website. So the customers continue dialing internationally directly from their cell phones knowing that they PAID for 1 month of service w/ILD.
    Once Net10ís system picks up that a customer is dialing directly instead of using one of their access #ís (which do NOT work), which is usually about 5-10 days after the customer has been using the service, they CANCEL the customerís account. They do not even extend the customer the courtesy of a warning text or call, they just cancel the number.
    Now I have irate customers returning to my stores, and my employees spending countless hours on the phone with Net10ís very unprofessional customer dis-service representatives. Speaking to a customer serv rep @ Net10 is like banging your head against a brick wall. These reps just keep repeating themselves and saying that the customer has misused the service by not using the Access #, so they have cancelled the account and now the customer needs to get a new sim card and a new $50. Or $65. Replenishment Refill Card to have their service turned back on.
    As a retailer of ALL major prepaid carriers, I am very clear as to how I explain this issue with Net10. They are providing access #ís that do not allow calls to verified international telephones; their system ALLOWS the customers to dial the same ILD #ís directly, but then thecustomer is being penalized by having their service cancelled within just a few days of paying for a full month of service. And, even customers on the $50./mtly rate plan, which just works for US dialing are also ALLOWED to dial directly to ILD #ís, and they too are being cancelled.
    With any other carrier, if a customer must use an access # to dial internationally (eg Simple Mobile, H20, Red Pocket) the access #ís provided actually DO work. Additionally if a customer on one of these competitive carriers tries to dial an international # directly the call simply will not be allowed to go through. This is not the case with Net10ís system. Net10 allows the call to connect, (even customers on a $50./mtly plan) and then once they realize the customer is dialing directly, they cancel the customerís account.
    Now imagine us advertising and selling the product, which is supposed to be one set price for 30 days of service, and then having customers return to our stores yelling and arguing because they are being told that their service was cancelled after only 10, 12 or 15 days of service, because they called ILD directly instead of using an access # which does not work. How can we possibly continue selling this product? The very small profit we make does not justify the numerous hours spent calling in to customer service, or gaining a bad reputation from angry customers who view this company as a rip off.
    Net10 needs to significantly revise their system. If they do not want customers to be able to dial ILD #ís directly, then their system should be set up where access #ís actually do work, and where direct dial to ILD #ís would automatically be restricted. Upon explaining this to many MANY service reps, and even writing to Net10 customer service on their website, their only response is that we (the store owners) should ďtell your customers not to dial directly and they would not have this problem and read the terms and conditionsĒ What an uneducated and unprofessional response, for us who are pushing their product and raising their numbers. First of all, even for a person with 20/20 vision, its impossible to sit and read their ďterms & conditionsĒ which are printed so tiny on a piece of paper inserted with a sim card, and secondly, how can I tell a customer, GROWN ADULTS, ďHey do NOT dial the ILD # directly. Be sure to use the access # which will NOT permit your call, (even though weíve just validated your ILD # on Net10ís website) or else, youíll have your service cut off and have to pay again, within a few days, for yet another month of service, because thatís just how Net10 works.Ē
    Well, its not worth it to me to sell or stand behind this product. I agree with my customers that Net10 is a rip off company. And from today, we shall sell H20 or Red Pocket or Simple Mobile, and hopefully the execs @ Net10 will eventually realize how much business they are losing and fix their system. Prepaid monthly unlimited plans are now dominating the telecom industry, and although some execs seem to think that these plans are geared towards a certain demographic of people, they should realize that consumers these days are very smart, and there are too many choices out there for them to have to deal with an awful service like this.
    And I know for a fact that I am not the only business owner pulling Net10 Sim cards off my shelves. Many of my partners and associates are also doing the same thing. It is simply not worth the hassle, the aggravation, and definitely not worth having customers give my stores a bad reputation on the street.
    Net10 needs to get their system corrected, and properly train their customer service representatives.

NYCELLULAR 11/12/12 3:40PM

• i have worked with net10 for over half a year as a customer service,i admit there are those reps which i secretly call "FEELERS", who will just answer the call without any heart and the only intention is to follow those very STUPID guidelines and finish the call. But in fairness to other Net10 reps, there are really those reps who really devotes there heart to each call, who are really sincere in helping customers as much as they could, however there are STUPID guidelines which they have to follow which limits there capabilities (imagine, an agent would be deducted with points, by adding "GOOD MORNING" to there greetings because its not the correct opening spiel,very STUPID ryt?), not to mention those SYSTEM ERROR..Who would like to be yelled out by the customers because there phone numbers weren't transferred over to there new phone? who would like to be yelled out because they cant use there phone for about 3-5 business days because they have to wait for a new SIM card when trying to reactivate there phone? Who would like to be yelled out because the customers minutes got erased without using it? Who would like to be yelled out because there phone got deactivated in the morning when it was just working fine that evening. NO ONE. NET10 are actually trying there best to give better service, but guidelines just SUCK, they want you to answer like a robot.

CONCERNED REP 2/2/12 7:50AM

Check out these popular comparisons of Net10 customer service versus other companies:
Net10 vs. AT&T Wireless
Net10 vs. Straight Talk
Net10 vs. T-Mobile
Net10 vs. Tracfone
Net10 vs. Virgin Mobile
Authorized representatives of Net10 can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

877-836-2368
Net10 customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Net10 customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Net10 corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Net10 corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Get immediate support for your Net10 questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Net10 at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Net10 user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Net10 reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

The Ups and Downs of Burner Phones- Net10: Reception Good, Customer Service Bad
After a wait of thirty minutes, the customer service agent told me to take it back to the store: it was their fault. So I did, only to have the lady at the customer service desk of the grocery store declare that they could not issue a refund for phone ...
Net10 Cuts Off My Access, Won't Pick Up The Phone
Everything was working fantastically until I discovered that I couldn't send picture messages. Having some experience fixing tech stuff, I decided to Google the problem. I found some settings to change on the phone. Nothing worked. I called tech support.
Verizon CDMA BYOP for Net10 and StraightTalk Delayed, For Now
After the first wave of activations were determined to be problematic and subsequent attempts forced the need for constant customer support, it was decided to pull the customer facing system completely offline for further development. However, those ...