Ryanair Customer Service

Ryanair customer service is ranked #249 out of the 705 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 41.47 out of a possible 200 based upon 30 ratings. This score rates Ryanair customer service and customer support as Disappointing.

• Mine is more a request for information rather than a comment for which I thank you in advance.
    Is the route: Milano Orio al Serio/Glasgow Prestwick been taken off completely or indefinitely? I use this route to visit family in UK and I'd be very disappointed if this were so. Can you please advise me re same. Once again, thank you in advance for your kind attention. I know work is being done on the tarmac at Bergamo for a few weeks and all flights are diverted.

MacGinley 3/12/14 10:38AM
  • can some one tell me how to contact ryan air I haven written and tried to email them help my mum passed away I England on 2/12/13 and I had to change muy flights I was charged an extra 150 euros and was told that I would get it refunded on receipt of my mothers death certificate which I sent over 3 weeks ago still no reply. they were quick enough to take the money out of my account please help.

Anonymous 2/27/14 9:12AM
  • I sent a letter with my mothers death certificate as told by yourselves to get a refund on the extra amount that I had to pay for changing my flights I sent the letter 3 weeks ago to you. my name is esther forde please could u look into this for me many thanks esther forde

Anonymous 2/13/14 11:48AM
  • Why is Ryanair
    so rude, why can they not acknowledge a fax that was sent to then last December!!!!!

Bernicedawn 1/25/14 4:22AM
  • Evil company. I had to travel with my suitcase under my feet, is it not illegal? I travelled a lot all around the world and listened to so many safety recommendations that Iím shocked to know about this practice during flights. I hate this company, it makes customers feel like criminals.

Anonymous 9/16/13 9:05AM
  • Impossible to reach anybody and given no update, having to call back everyday to get some answers regarding my refund.

Have decided to put my complaint through the EU Consumer Right Commission, as stated on their website:

Top of the content box

Denied boarding

Denied boarding

When passengers are denied boarding on a flight, airlines are obliged to first seek volunteers to give up their reservation in exchange for certain benefits. In addition, the air carrier must also offer volunteers the choice between a full refund and re-routing.

You may be entitled to compensation of between â?¬125 and â?¬600 depending on the distance of the flight and

the delays experienced before being re-routed. Where volunteers choose re-routing, the airline must also provide assistance if necessary, for example - food, access to a telephone, hotel accomodation of one or more nights if necessary and transportation between the airport and the place of accommodation.

There is not

Rilein 9/9/13 9:59AM
  • firstly i booked a transfer with you and once again nowhere to put where your leaving from from presedente hotel benidorm 4 th sept.secondly my friend booked a flight for me refdjlwtq but unfortunately she did it alicante to liverpool and back instead off liverpool alicante and cant phone as all number no answer

Anonymous 9/2/13 10:07AM
  • How can a major corporation be allowed to deliberately implement a policy of refusing to take calls from its customers? So many complaints. They just don't care It's a money making rip off.

No one will speak to me No one to call Just cant get through - no other business would survive like this.
    Rynnair you are morally bankrupt

Anonymous 9/2/13 8:59AM
  • It is scandalous that Ryanair make it so difficult to have a conversation with them! Is that because they get so many complaints the best thing to do is prevent the customer from engaging - I think so.
    Shame on you Ryanair for an unethical and evil business practice

Anonymous 9/2/13 8:44AM
  • I can not check in-online as well as can not contact to Ryanair with the phone number they gave. I bought the tickets with Ryanair but I am dying for calling them.

Anonymous 7/29/13 2:54AM
  • company that rapes its customers with ridiculous charges. flight cost 55 euros fine for creating a boarding pass 70.

As a traveling pilgrim on the camino I did not have available connection for my phone.

I tried 4 places, including a phone store but

could not get access to a connection to confirm my flight, went to airport 5hours ahead to meet your requirements but Ryanair did not have any employees to contact. No one from Ryanair until 2hours before flight

did not work for my complaint. i am requesting a refund for your overpriced fine. I will do whatever I need to to share my Ryanair experience.

BOOKING

Flight FR5318

DATE 15/07/13

Anonymous 7/19/13 1:21PM
  • I had a flight to Budapest this afternoon with Ryanair, after check in bags with my sister and going to gate and waiting a long time , finally they said you need a visa for going to Budapest and they did not let me board!!!!!! They advised me to go to the ticketing desk to do something about my ticket, after finding the ticket desk and waiting about half an hour there. She said the only thing I can do for you is to put you on the next available flight with a full ticket price!!!!!!!
    Why they checked my luggage if I needed a visa?????? And just waiting my time all the way through the security check and so on..... And also nothing to do afterwards.
    I am very disappointed by their services.

Anonymous 6/25/13 1:56PM
  • Will Never ever fly Ryanair again, would rather walk. Booked a flight from Paris to Rome. First off the airport was over an hour from Paris, then when we got there the counter didn't open until an hour before the flight, outside the main terminal door was a sign stating Ryanair 20KG max on luggage, went to the counter one KG over on one suitcase, had to go to a different line to pay and then get back in line to receive boarding pass. Went to pay and found out that 20KG was not the limit 15KG was the limit,120Euro's later we were admitted to TSA (which was the biggest joke I have ever seen. Then after boarding water costs, drinks of any kind cost snacks cost, and you are barraged with offers to play lotto, buy cigarettes, cologne and any other kind of gimmick to make money. I will here after refer to them as DING DING Airlines after all low rates are ok, but you can't even go to the bathroom 15 minutes before landing, my wife was told it was her problem if she wet herself.

PS: Just a note, I have never seen a group of people that were as rude as those that we dealt with for Ryanair. I doubt I will ever hear FROM THESE FOLKS, if I do will repost.

Mr. Cour 6/12/13 12:41PM
  • Ref: WL165H Passegr name Florence Antoinette Veraeghe. Flight & Date: FR1924 27/06/13

Have trid to contact you (1) by fax 03/06/13,

(2) by early massage here this morning and (3)

by phone on -every call refused

Reason for wanting to contact.My partner & I due fly as above. She has had a serious accident & is medically unfit to travel/ Asked for form to claim reimbursement on medical grounds. I must travel but because of hr condition must cut short my visit I am disabled.Object to paying X2 for flight change - only 1 travelling (More to follow)

Anonymous 6/11/13 8:03AM
  • How to ruin your holiday printed boarding passes off before the flight did not allow return boarding pass to be printed tried several time to log back into my booking reservation would not allow went on holiday on return asked to 420 Euros to get us back home for a hand written boarding pass that took 5 mins to write out this company is a complete joke ! I would not recommend flying with this poor poor airline ever ! poor service ,poor flight just poor all round if you want cheap and i mean cheap then this is the company to deal with ! never will i or my family fly with such a poor company again !!!!!!

Anonymous 5/15/13 10:49AM
  • Returning yesterday from Barcelona to Leeds with Ryanair The guy that was checking our boarding cards told us that one of our hand luggage was not at the right size (which we hd NO PROBLEM at all with all my other ryanair flights). At a first place it was respectful from us. The difference was that the one luggage had a bit bigger wheels than the usuals however the storage size was exactlyy the same. The guy was SO rude, that he wasn t even negotiable as he charged us 60euros in total. The problem was that we had one 50euros note available and one 10pound note available so there was a problem. The guys completely ignored us without the willingness to take the money we had available advicing us to ask from the people around to give us money. MORTIFIED. How is it possible that i travelled with ruanair several times with no charge for this luggage and this guy charged us with no alternatives of paying causing us an unpleasant surprise. At least ryanair should be strict all the time with the luggages rather than causing so many difficulties to the public. And also learn to their staff to behave to their customers. The fact that ryanair is a cheap travel company does not mean that we are not still customers. As long as i am kind and negotiable i want the same from the staff of whichever company. Definately spoiled my travelling mood and my dignity to the rest of the passengers

Natasa 5/6/13 7:41AM
  • Have found it to be impossible to call to Ryanair customer service or reservations numbers (as stated on your contact us web page) from Spain. Calling all of these numbers resulted in message from Movistar (the national phone company) saying that the number(s) did not exist. Upon calling their customer services they advised that these are all special non-geographic numbers (premium numbers) and it is not permisable to call these via the Spanish telephone systems. It would seem that you need to provide ammended contact numbers which can be used by your customers in Spain.

billco 4/24/13 7:34AM
  • All I Want Is An Email Address, Why Should I Have To Pay For A Long Unanswered Call , When I Didn't Cancel The Flight, Daylight Robbery,will Never Fly With Them Again. I Shall Take This To The Top, I Lost A Lot Of Money,due To Uncaring Ryanair,have Been Trying To Get In Touch For 2 Years.

N 4/4/13 6:14AM
  • while flying from Bergamo to Gran Canaria on Dec 2 i had a large cup of boiling coffee spilled on my leg from the table of the passenger on my left side. This procured to me a second degree scald that i had to treat daily for 3 weeks.My holidays were completely ruined by this accident caused by Ryanair. In no way i could ever get an answer from them to my request for a partial compensation of the damages i have had

Anonymous 1/18/13 9:13AM
  • Worst customer service ever. After contacting Ryanair to get a flight reimbursed they agreed on the condition that I was providing a specific certificate to prove that I could not attend the flight. In the 6 following years I sent numerous mails, emails, reminders with the certificate attached. I never ever received any answer anymore. Not only did they NOT comply to their terms, they did not kept their promise either and worst they were not even polite enough to answer my emails etc.

Daniel 5/7/12 3:34AM
  • Beyond the worse that could be expected--are these people crazy, or is mgmt just in a total bubble with no idea of what crap they're sitting on?. I couldnt even get to the point of getting a quote because the system kept on saying I hadn't identified the "trick characters" correctly; after 10 ten tries, I tried to send a complaint, but there also 10 ntries did not comeup with the characters. Mgmt, of course, has no clue of the anti-customer system they have in place since they're doubtless surrounded by yes-men who tell them what they want to hear.

george 12/25/11 2:30PM
  • I was having a difficulty using their website, so I rang the above number to either book over the phone, or to get assistance with my online booking difficulty. Got through to an operator named Eva who informed me she wasn't quite sure why I was having a problem with my online booking. Mid-way through trying to explain the issue to her she just hung up on me. What's the point? I'll just never fly Ryanair again after this rudeness. Sort your staff out, Michael ...

Craig 12/23/11 11:29AM
  • booked resevered seats only to find out the seats had gone. but they took the money out of my account for the seats. and guess what trying to find a phone number that was correct on the web site was almost impossible.
    when finally given a number by member of staff she hung up sharply. only to find it was a fax no.

beverley

beverley 9/12/11 2:44AM
  • No place to even make Ryanair aware of my problem (caused by them), much less get a solution. They only give a list to choose from, and items on list do not apply to my situation.

Anonymous 8/1/11 12:54PM
  • Awful, just awful!! The whole organization from top to bottom is just a penny pinching bunch.
    No sick bags for a passenger who had to throw up on the floor, but plenty of money making scratch cards to sell.
    Kids forced to sit without parents but stewardess had plenty of time to fill out the crossword.
    Boycott this airline pleae

Teddy Bear 5/3/11 10:25PM
  • i had problem with monies taken out of my bank account twice reported it to ryanair and within twenty four hours money was paid back. i travel back to uk at least twice ayear mainly with ryanair and have found on the whole to be satisfied.

Anonymous 9/12/13 6:20AM
  • Had agreat experience flying Porto to Madrid...Can anyone comment on when tickets become available for January on the Barcelona to Gran Canaria route...

Stan 4/18/13 12:20PM
  • WE have just returned from Nimes flying from Liverpool and used the Assistance Service as my husband has bad legs. This is a Free Service and it was absolutely
    marvellous. We were treated like V.I.P.s
    on the ground and in the air. We have used this service three times now and find that
    the Cabin Crew are very helpful and always
    very pleasant. Thank You Ryanair and Ground Staff, wonderful service.
    Lorna and Bill Hopkins.

Lorna and Arthur(Bill)Hopkins 10/27/12 2:21AM
  • Hello! I just want to say a big THANK YOU to the friendly guys at Stansted Airport who made it possible for me to catch my plane to Klagenfurt/Austria yesterday - although I had arrived only about 25 minutes before take-off!It really made me happy and I am very grateful for this extra-special service. I am fully aware that this is not somethig you can normally expect to happen.
    Kind regards,
    Anna G.

Anonymous 7/8/11 8:54AM
  • Had to call number at a premium rate for simple information which they should've explained to me by email. When called, the operator was friendly and answered my question quickly. Still cost me a few pounds though which left a bitter taste.

TheBald 4/21/10 2:48AM

Check out these popular comparisons of Ryanair customer service versus other companies:
Ryanair vs. Aer Lingus
Ryanair vs. British Airways
Ryanair vs. EasyJet
Ryanair vs. Iberia
Ryanair vs. Lufthansa
Ryanair vs. Southwest Airlines
Ryanair vs. Virgin Atlantic
Authorized representatives of Ryanair can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

0818 30 30 30
Ryanair customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Ryanair customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Ryanair corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Ryanair corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Get immediate support for your Ryanair questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Ryanair at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Ryanair user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Ryanair reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

Ryanair unveils first TV ads in 25 years as new campaign rolls out across Europe
“We have made significant improvements to our customer service and this campaign is designed to increase awareness of the new improved Ryanair,” added chief marketing officer, Kenny Jacobs. “It was a pleasure working on this project with Dare as the†...
Ryanair launches pan-European ad campaign
“We have made significant improvements to our customer service and this campaign is designed to increase awareness of the new improved Ryanair. It was a pleasure working on this project with Dare as the lead creative agency, TAG in support, and†...
Ryanair inaugurates new Lisbon base
In an apparent jab at Portugal's national flag-carrier, he added: “Our seven new Lisbon routes will allow even more customers to escape TAP's high fares and instead enjoy Ryanair's lowest fares and industry-leading customer service. This is the first ...