Webkinz Customer Service

Webkinz customer service is ranked #315 out of the 710 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 36.46 out of a possible 200 based upon 195 ratings. This score rates Webkinz customer service and customer support as Disappointing.

• Viewing Webkinz customer service complaints
  • To spok 12: It is very frustrating not to be able to reach a real person or get a response. Try this: Google "Webkinz: Come In and Play". You will get options, and click on "Play Webkinz/Ganz World" On my screen, it's the 4th option down, but yours might be different. When you get there, click on the purple "Log In" sign. It will take you to another screen that has a smaller, green "Log In" sign. Click that. It should bring up a UserName and Password screen, just like the one you are used to using. Log in as usual. Hopefully it will get you in. If it's like mine it gets you to a bedroom, not the map, but at least you're in. I'm hoping this works for you and your nephew.

HopeYouGetIn 3/18/14 5:27PM
  • My nephew and I have been trying to get into Webkins for the past week. We get as far as the home screen, and nothing else works. We have a pet who is very sick because we can't feed him, which is making my nephew very upset. We are deluxe members, why pay that money if we can't use the site. What is going on? You are ripping people off! Please fix your site. Not only that, why isn't there a place on the website that we can leave comments if something is wrong, or a phone number that we can call? Come on people get your act together, or refund our money!

spok 12 3/17/14 7:23PM
  • Do any of the rest of you routinely get your comments rejected in Webkinz Newz? It seems to me that others can express their opinions and their comments are posted. I'm sure at least half the time mine are rejected. It is almost guaranteed they won't post my comments if there is any negativity, however mild, expressed against Deluxe memberships, EStore, the push to buy, buy, buy...Talk about censorship! Freedom to express one's opinion, civilly and courteously, doesn't seem to be something Ganz is willing to tolerate.

Anonymous 3/16/14 12:00PM
  • I have also been frustrated that I can't log on, but you might be able to get in another way. I did. Google "Webkinz Come in and Play". You'll get options, and click on the one that reads "Play Webkinz/Ganz World". When that comes up, click on "Member", then "Log on". I think these are the right steps. It's kind of a headache, but it might get you in. I am very disappointed in the direction Ganz has gone with this site. Deluxe membership, the EStore... It's not "Come in and Play" any longer. It's "Come in and Buy".

HopeThisHelps 3/15/14 7:02AM
  • I believe the reason everyone, including me, is having a difficult time logging into Webkinz is because they have so many advertisements with scripts that are too long and will not allow the site to come up. You have taken what was a nice site to something that is very frustrating. Shame on you for being so greedy. We all know these advertisements are putting money in your pocket. You have forgotten the customer. Looks like by reading all of these comments you may soon have no one for these advertisements.

Anonymous 3/13/14 12:57AM
  • what is the use of having deluxe membership if you can't get in to webkinz and also we cannot do log out or spree or crafty canaries or goobers lab and we cannot get into w-shop and we cant open mistletoe mouse gift box it freezes up if you cannot fix it please give us our money back I have children with 4 accounts and none are working

Anonymous 3/12/14 10:42AM
  • What is with your Webkinz website ???? Who is in charge??? I think it is awful that you cannot talk to a person!!!!! My child has been trying to log in & every time she tries it does NOTHING!!! Your company seems very irresponsible. Plus almost every time she plays Smoothie Moves it pauses for a second multiple times during play & it's very irritating because it screws up the game.Hopefully someone can do something. Thanks

maddy27 3/12/14 10:02AM
  • Ganz is so obsessed with deluxe memberships and epoints and whatever else that might add another dollar to their coffers that maintenance of the site is at a low. You can't load the WShop or some of the games without logging in and out who knows how many times. The same goes for watering the garden, if you have one. You have to go back and forth between rooms to complete the task. I waited over three weeks for something to get fixed before I gave up. Oh, for the good old days when someone might have actually cared.

It's about the money 3/4/14 6:42AM
  • I signed up for an account for my child a year ago and this month was billed for a renewal. It was on a weekend and they are only open on weekdays. When I called in, I was able to cancel but they would not refund my money. Very disappointing. I asked to speak to a mananger and after about 10 minutes, the phone went dead. My recommendation is not to work with this company.

Doug R 2/27/14 9:48AM
  • ok so i always used to play webkinz and i LOVED IT. YOU COULD DO ANYTHING and nothing was restricted. I'm 13 now and i decided to go on today because i hadn't been on in a year or two and can i say IT IS SO STUPID. first they have a whole new look. i liked the original look better. my webkinz was wearing a swimsuit so i went to take it off and they said i had to be a member to put things in my dock. really? i couldn't do anything because you had to be a member. and i got 2000 estore points BUT I COULDN'T GET ANYTHING BECAUSE EVERYTHING WAS MORE THAN 2000. webkinz has turned into a money seeking place and it really ruined the whole experience. don't go on webkinz. just don't.

disapointed 2/23/14 11:59AM
  • Ganz/Webkinz has redesigned the "W Shop" to incorporate the eStore now. Kids who go to the W Shop to buy something with their kinzcash (not real money) are now tempted at every click to buy something with epoints - translate that "hard cash". These aren't real items - they are "virtual" items that cost Ganz nothing but design time. I am so disgusted. First it was (still is) the deluxe squeeze and now this. My opinion is this site has just about crossed over the line into exploitation, and it's shameful.

AreWeFedUpYet? 2/22/14 9:00AM
  • Once again Ganz/Webkinz has lived down to my expectations. They have now come out with a "grumpy cat" which will be available through the EStore. I submitted a comment on Webkinz News in the "Announcement" section under the Grumpy Cat advertisement. I explained that the grumpy expression is really caused by dwarfism that causes bone deformities, including deformity of the jaw bone. I urged Ganz to reconsider the marketing of this condition, which is a disabling condition for an actual animal who suffers with it. Other comments saying how much the writer "loved" and wanted a grumpy cat were posted. Mine was apparently rejected, as it has not been printed and doesn't show that it is waiting "moderation". How hypocritical that a company providing a website where kids can attach to and care for a virtual pet now tries to cash in on a disabling and very likely uncomfortable or painful condition - and make it sound humorous. I guess if dollar signs are all you see, anything goes.

zeph317 2/16/14 2:25PM
  • My current issue is trying to accumulate enough Wish Tokens to purchase more expensive items. When I get to 12 or 13, it resets to 3 or 4. I've lost over 30 tokens now.

I received great customer service by phone several years ago, but now can't seem to connect with anyone. I too have over 30 webkinz and have purchased a number of them for Kids with Cancer. Better service would be much appreciated. b

jim72bev 2/6/14 11:04AM
  • I need help. I forgot my password to my account and I don't have a secret code, also when I try parents email it says I have the wrong email. I honestly don't know what to do and I love webkinz. I need help. my username is spikeypoodle. can you please try to find out my password or give me some advice on what to do. I am desperate. please please please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spikeypoodle 2/5/14 9:46AM
  • Has anyone figured out how to contact this company? I am notifying the attorney general and BBB, as they have been charging my account, after repeatedly asking them to stop via email and months ago when the 800 number worked. I have no other choice I guess at this point.

Anonymous 2/3/14 6:39AM
  • Hi Webkinz, It is hard to believe that you have made it so we can not talk to someone in the support group, it is not easy to get answers to problems by e-mail, why are you making things so hard, we have several webkinz but not sure I will buy more, you use to be more user friendly, what happened??

RockinBlake 1/30/14 1:27PM
  • what is going on with your site? my sister has 6 hundred thirty webkinz she loves them and now she cant log in to her account it says were sorry cant connect to webkinz world try later but shes been trying for days, what is she supposed to do?

allyboots 1/27/14 10:45PM
  • I am having problems logging in to my daughter's account. We forgot the password and I have tried different emails that I might've used when setting an account. I don't even remember giving an email. I can't get a new password if I don't have an email and I can't give and email account without having a password. I want to talk to someone and I can't find anywhere where I can't do that. The 800 number doesn't work, they only send you to the website. This is frustrating.

Anonymous 1/23/14 10:44AM
  • I agree with you, jribear1. I haven't received the notice (yet, anyway) that I'm allowed only a certain number of items in my dock, but a lot of things that used to be available to all members are now Deluxe only. I remember the old days when everyone was simply a member. There weren't "classes" of membership, with some being better than others. It's too bad.

zeph317 1/17/14 10:55PM
  • how do you contact a live person for help, have gone thru every site recommended, please , as of now will not renew my delux and will recommend others not to either. Soooo

mutti2 1/10/14 1:06PM
  • I never said that I wanted an auto-renewal of our Webkinz membership but our account was renewed. I found out when the credit card bill was received.

Webkinz will not give me a fund, so I disputed it with my credit card company. I am also filing a complaint with NY Attorney General's office.

Norton, ZoneAlarm, Bitdefender all give refunds if you renewed by accident. NOT Webkinz.

Webkinz World has become a money pit and I am now doing all I can warn the parents in our church's school and it is working!

private 1/5/14 11:12PM
  • Don't call for customer support. They will transfer you to the estore and the estore will tell you they can't help.

Can't get help 1/3/14 11:45AM
  • I would NEVER recommend anyone buying any kind of membership to this company.
    What a total scam, for kids who are innocent, and just want a nice fun and educational game to play thats age appropriate and clean.
    I purchased several memberships for years now, and all this company wants is more $$$$$$$$$
    First, there is NO customer service. so don't buy into this. Go spend your money on club penguin, they are live....
    Second, they lure you in buying a membership saying you get more games for deluxe memberships, then after a year they take all those games away , then charge you to buy into a different membership
    Third, many users overload their website so your poor kid gets so frustrated waiting and waiting to log on just to have a 'please wait" post for hours.
    Fourth, the games freeze all the time.
    Fifth, half the time you can't even get past the log in.
    So, bottom line I would sue this company but it's not worth my time.
    False advertisement and BS on all their policies.
    Don't give them your credit card, they will charge it every six months, but make it next to impossible to find a way to cancel. You can't call them because they have no customer service.
    They just want your money.
    Go E L S E W H E R E!!!!

julsclem 12/14/13 1:52PM
  • Hi ive been on webkinz since i was 10 years old, now i am 16, i used to play this game non stop it was the best thing in the world, i recently went back on after not playing it for a year, i must say i am so dissapointed to no end, you have turned into one of those propaganda piece sites, you have to pay to play the best games!! i have paid for all of my pets and i have 9 of them and i still cant play polar plunge or ant mania or the monkey game! i allways said i hope webkinz stays alive forever so my kids can have my webkinz already with a bunch of money and pets! but now im just genuinly dissapointed! i cannot believe you guys are freaking doing this, its unbelieable! the games were the best part, you should be ashamed of what you have done with this! i hope people stop using your now cheap piece of POOP website that used to be so much fun and entrataining, i hope you guys know how awful the whole situaton is. im never going to recommend this ever to anyone again unless you put it back to the way it was your customers are going to decrease and stop.

its not only me who feels this way my 11 year old sister thinks this, it sais alot if an 11 year old is also saying this

Castineiras 12/9/13 6:33PM
  • I am very disappointed in Webkinz. It used to be really great and fun with tons of games and awesomeness at low prices! But now almost everything has become deluxe only and Webkinz is money hungry. They used to seem to care a lot about their customers and their satisfaction, but now they just want money. It's really sad to see such a great game going downhill, but it's not something new. All great virtual pet kids game seem to eventually collapse when the creators become overly greedy. I was hoping Webkinz was different, but I was wrong. The staff are hard to reach, they don't care about the children, and they just want money!

Anonymous 11/29/13 10:18AM
  • My issue with the gift box was partially resolved. I received the rocking horse I had requested as a gift. I haven't received the other gift items that were reportedly given as gifts on Christmas day, but at least I got a response. I appreciate that.

zeph317 1/3/14 3:02PM
  • Webkinz took away arcade games from members by making them "Deluxe." In other words: YOU HAVE TO PAY TO PLAY! Didn't we already pay, when we bought a Webkinz plush? And isn't that taking away something from an already existing account? How are they getting away with this? I have bought A LOT of Webkinz in the past, and that is where this is ending, I guess-- in the past. Very greedy, insensitive decision on the part of Ganz. I am VERY DISAPPOINTED!

Ripped Off 1/8/13 6:07AM
  • I am posting to apologize for my last comm-ent. I finally found the tech support phone number. I called them and they answered on the first ring, immediately reset my Spree account for me. I am sorry for not calling them first to give them a chance to repair the problem. They were courteous and polite and very concerned about fixing my problem. So sorry teckies at Webkinzland.

judeski 10/25/12 2:09PM
  • haha i called and i said i wanted to suggest a pet called a chinese crested :) she was so nice about it and i was just being funny. i hope they make it though LOL so i called and she wanted my username... but last time i called they didn't ask 4 it...maybe they will give me a prize! rofl it was supposed 2 be a prank call but it turned out to be a pet suggestion lol! she said have a nice day and said you 2 and we both hung up LOL.

meow 8/19/11 9:17AM
  • Cannot get the webkinz.com to come up all the way so I cannot log in. What's up with that????? 8-9-11 8pm AND HOURS BEFORE!

urwacko 8/9/11 4:53PM
  • I love the fact that when you call they are very understanding and patient. They helped me out as much as they could and it was great!

lady 101 8/4/11 3:06PM
  • To the staff of Webkinz:

This is about the Webkinz pet of my younger sister. In December 2008, the pet of the month was the polar bear. That's exactly what my sister had and SHE DIDN'T EVEN GET ANY OF HER PRIZES!!!! That's NOT right! She was really expecting all of those prizes and got really upset when December came and she didn't get it.

Another thing, your site is SOOOO slow! It always says, Please wait.

Hope you read this and fix it.

lela 4/22/11 4:11AM
  • My daughter's account would not let us log in, saying that the user name or password was incorrect. We were certain that it was correct. After speaking with a Webkinz tech I was able to get it working again with all of the things that were previously in her account. Thank you so much!

Anonymous 2/14/11 1:49PM
  • After I read these reviews I was almost afraid to call Ganz. Fortunately it turned out fine. She canceled my automatic deluxe renewal, since I could not log into the store. She also reset my password.
    As long as the auto payment is truly taken off (I won't know for a month till billing time) then all is well.
    I guess I should be grateful that my experience with Ganz was not bad at all.

Bellaratta 2/11/11 12:46PM
  • I just called and my problem was resolved in under 5 minutes. I think they were a great help. Nothing negative to say here.

Anonymous 1/13/11 3:09PM
  • Webkinz is an awesome website. My best friend and I share an account.But the customer service is excellent. The technical guy was polite and had my problem fixed in three minutes. The problem was that the room and pets would not load. They had our account reset and got the problem fixed. My friend and I are very happy.

webkinz gal 12/27/10 12:40PM
  • Just called and got right thru to a rep. She was very helpful and friendly. We missed the birthday party my daughter paid 1000 kinz cash for because the time on the site was an hour ahead of our time zone and we didn't realize it. I am very satisfied with their customer service.

Anonymous 12/22/10 10:47AM
  • support email bounced. But phone svc was great!

lecta 11/15/10 10:13AM
  • I just called webkinz with a technical glitch and I had absolutely excellent customer service. The technician was polite and had my problem fixed within 3 minutes. I did not have to wait and they even were concerned about my webkinz experience. I don't understand all the negative press here. I have no complaints so far.

judeski 8/4/10 10:18AM
  • EXCELLENT!!! They got my problem resolved quickly. I give them 8 stars out of 10, only 8 because that operator voice in the beginning is annoying!!!

whydoyouneed2know 6/21/10 1:14PM
  • I just used this customer support number and got my problem resolved within minutes. I wasn't even put on hold at the beginning.

Anonymous 3/4/10 7:24AM
  • Just called aboout 5 mins ago answered right and was glad to help me out! Fixed the problem and we are good to go. Great customer service...Thanks

amis22 1/8/10 9:20AM
  • I called the number listed above today. No problems at all! They were great! Spoke with a man in Toronto and he solved the problem quickly for us. Great service!!
    Thanks

Momof5 12/30/09 9:08AM
  • I just called to get a password reset and they did it in less than 3 mins. I was really impressed and surprised b/c they said they won't do that unless you have the secret code which we did not have. So excellent job webkinz - very impressed and my daughter is very happy.

matt z 6/29/09 1:05PM
  • My daughter lost her password and secret code. We got very quick help with this number. They asked for user name, name of pet owner and birth date. The Customer Support rep was very understanding and helpful. Tnanks!

daddy_kinz 4/16/09 7:11AM

Authorized representatives of Webkinz can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

Webkinz Customer Support
866-932-5469
Webkinz customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Webkinz customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Webkinz corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Webkinz corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Get immediate support for your Webkinz questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Webkinz at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Webkinz user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Webkinz reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

Taylor Ganz joins Profitability Consulting Group
Ganz also is handling client services including organizational development, customer service and employee recruitment. With nearly 25 years of industry experience, Ganz was chief operating officer of the former 25-store Los Angeles-based McMahan's ...
Kassel. Ab Anfang 2014 können sich Patienten in fast ganz ...
Ärzte haben ab 2014 eigenes Call-Center Kassel. Ab Anfang 2014 können sich Patienten in fast ganz Hessen an die bundesweit kostenlose Rufnummer 116?117 wenden, wenn sie außerhalb der Praxissprechzeiten Rat und Hilfe in medizinischen Fragen ...
Reiseveranstalter Travelnetto setzt ganz auf Eigenvertrieb
Wer die deutsche Nummer der Beratungs- und Buchungshotline wählt, landet nicht in einem anonymen Call-Center, sondern direkt in der Zentrale des Unternehmens im polnischen Seebad Kołobrzeg (Kolberg). Alle Mitarbeiter dort sprechen sehr gut deutsch ...