Epson Customer Service

Epson customer service is ranked #204 out of the 706 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 45.31 out of a possible 200 based upon 183 ratings. This score rates Epson customer service and customer support as Disappointing.

• Viewing Epson customer service complaints
  • worst customer service, unprofessional, rude, inpatient and bossy

Anonymous 4/17/14 7:56PM
  • I have owned hundreds of printers since the days of CPM.

The opportunity to buy an EPSOM WF-510 in my dotage was irresistible; I expected reliability, simplicity, and ABSOLUTE dependability. I was impressed (no, overjoyed) with the proffered features. What I got was something less than the anticipation and actual grief.

This menace has taken over my life. Your pop-up sales ads keep me from earning a living - the controller even circumvents my FIREWALL.

I only print 11 x 17 BLACK on this machine; I have three other printers for letters / photos of cats / and sprocket feed wire labels. However, this thing insists on printing only in color on 8-1/2 x 11 at some resolution that takes over 20 minute per page to print. What's worse is that if I can eventually get something printed correctly ONCE; it will never do it again.

I bought this thing to use; not to play with. I have two advanced degrees and it is my opinion that this product was not designed for the user

I'll even save something for his bonus - a call would be free . . .

There is NOTHING in any of your provided manual or service that can explain a work-around or avoidance.

Anonymous 4/15/14 9:23PM
  • sx445w, worst printer ever, facebook page full of complaints and no one seems to care. i cant scon documents as all that comes up is "replace ink cartridges" i replaced them twice and threw out the old ones. my second set printed about 10 A4 pages and has not worked since. i wouldnt even sell this second hand to someone for 10 meuro as i dont hate anyone that much. throwing it in the bin today. greatest waste of money ever. reputable company? dont make me laugh.

Anonymous 4/9/14 8:48AM
  • The WF printer is truly awful. There is a total ink scam going on which has resulted in actual lawsuits for Epson. I blame myself for not checking the web for complaints more thoroughly before falling victim to this poor product. So I am posting in the hopes that I can save someone else the frustration of a printer that locks up completely until you buy a full cartridge of colored ink. There is no option to just print with the black ink. Not to mention the cost of replacing the cartridges that seem to run out of ink suspiciously fast.

rtklly 4/2/14 5:24PM
  • I can not in all honesty say I am pleased by the way epson has treated me regagarding my epson Workforce 7525 all purpose printer.

You should all beware that if you buy a multiprinter and not use all the facilities it offers and then later you try to use this facility I.e. Print photos but find the printer will not work regarding this function epson support do not want to know or take any responcibility for this misfunction after the warrantee even though it was only 1 month over the year. They were happy pounds off me to repair it. They reminded me that the Warrantee was for one year but let's face your statutory purchasing rights cover you for one year anyway so their Warantee is pointless for one year after buying the top of the range printer at high cost you would expect some consideration.

In the past I have always used Epson I will not be using them in future so much for Product loyalty.

My advice try all the facilities on your machine as soon as you get it because if you find they do not work just forget support from Epson.

SteveW 4/1/14 4:56AM
  • I'm happy with my Epson XP-100, purchased 06.03.2014, but very disappointed at being invited to register several times, going through the long drawn out process several times, and not finding out until today 23.03.14 that I'm not eligible to register because the serial number of the product disqualifies me from registering it.
    At least, I suppose this means that I won't be bombarded with unwanted advertising junk: probably even more annoying than the time I wasted trying to do what Epson was asking of me.

The grotty grump 3/23/14 1:41AM
  • I purchased a Epson artisan 1430 printer. Mostly for 4 x 6 photo printing as I have a small business. for the amount I paid for it I was so disappointed. when printing out 4 x 6 photos right down the middle is 2 lines made by the metal output rolls. I contacted Epson with the person saying it is over 14 days old, it was 2 months old. I had to take for a service even though I had only printed out 2 A4 photos.; I returned it to the store of purchase and got another one exactly the same thing. I am returning the printer to day for a refund. Epson was no help at all.To take it for a service I had to travel 2 hours to get to the only place that does it on the gold coast

marie 3/22/14 6:07PM
  • My name is Martin Debono, I am an architect working in Malta.

The printer was defected from the first week,it was not take the papers from the tray. Some times it would take one paper out of three tries then it kept on getting worse until no papers were taken from the tray.

I complained to the company and asked them if there was some setting on the paper tray that the printer needs. They kept on saying that we were using the wrong paper and I bought several brands of A4 paper and still the printer was problematic.

I have correspondence of the early complaint and I also complained to Epson Customer services who told me to return the printer to the seller as the problem has to be fixed by professionals and was not something they could guide me over the phone.

Since it was defective from the beginning I returned the printer to the seller and asked the seller to replace the printer and they told us that they would not as they claimed that we did thousands of prints already. This was a blatant untruth.

If this were really the case then the printer was not new when they sent it to us as we only managed to do a few prints with much difficulty.

When they refused to change it we asked for our money back and they refused to give us our money back.

We told them that we were considering making a complaint with the European union consumer protection division if they do not give us what we paid for, that is, a working machine.

They said the printer was working fine and only needed a minor setting and they told us to pay for the postage back if we want it back.

We had already paid for the postage to the company, from Malta to Poland. We sent them the money for the postage and after more than a week they sent the printer back to us in Malta.

We opened the printer yesterday and it is exactly the same as before we sent it to them, the printer will not pick up the papers from the tray.

We have a useless printer that has cost us 347.17 euros plus another 150 euros in transporting it to and fro to the company.

The service from this company representing Epson is disgusting and untruthful.

martin 3/5/14 6:18AM
  • I have a dead projector on arrival Espon TW6100 and have been trying to reach the projector department over a resolving the issue. If you call there 1300 number it takes to the call center in manila, who does not have right to resolve the issue.

I called the head office and it is sent to a representative who does not respond. Apparently, he is the only person responsible to handle escalation related to dead on arrival. The only response I get is someone will get in touch with you.

The call center team in kind to inform that they have escalated and the projector department does not respond AT ALL.

Bottom line for a customer is to Call centers who does not have authorization to handle situation and the head office will not respond. We as a customer is to left with no option.

Kapil 2/23/14 7:55PM
  • Previously I owned a HP printer but when I purchased a new computer the HP was not compatible with it. I am not satisifed with this Epson XP400. It is hard to operate an the ink cartriges do not hold much ink they run out too fast. To refill the ink I bought the larger more expensive cartridge for the black ink.an the smaller color catridges ..First the color inks went out one by one an I had to replace them one at a time since certain colors ran out faster..It would not let me copy with out that one color being replaced. So needless to say when it was important to use it tonight an since I had no color to replace it would not let me copy in just black ink which is 3/4 full.So now I do not copy things an feel that your Epson XP400 was a total waist of my money and my time an the ink refills are too costly, expensive..HP ink is much cheaper an the HP will copy in just black if you do not want the colors.I would never recomend anyone to buy Epson XP 400. I also feel that Office Depot employes are not familar with there products..They probabbly never even try them out..A sugestion would be to have these printers on display to able to try them at the store to see how they run also how many copies you actually make on one cartridge of ink. Epson shame on you for ripping people off.

disatified customer 2/23/14 6:30PM
  • I spent 22 min. on the phone with an Epson customer service representative regarding the fact that my R280 printer would print black text as faint magenta. The representative instructed me to repeatedly clean the heads. When this didn't work, he told me I could take the unit to a repair center at the opposite end of my state. He also gave me a code for the Epson loyalty program, which would allow me to buy a new printer at a small discount, about 10% less than Amazon prices. I was ready to buy a new printer when my girlfriend suggested I reinstall the printer software. I did as she said, and it worked like a charm. Good thing I didn't follow the customer service rep's advice! I did, however, clean the heads so many times that it emptied two of the cartridges.

mdraine 2/22/14 5:13PM
  • People, we need to be taking our ink usage complaints to the FTC. This is in to Epson's policy of selling nearly empty ink cartridges. My personal experience has been dismal with Epson inks. In one instance a new $20.00 cartridge lastly for only four sheets of 8-1/2 x 11 pages from an ebay ad. Now I think five bucks a sheet is a lot pricey. You know this is a scam by Epson, and I suggest you get rid of your Epson printers unless you like being ripped off. I for one am removing my Epsons from service. I'd sell them, but I don't know anyone I dislike enough to stick them with one of these bank robbers.

Pops 2/13/14 10:09PM
  • To whom it may concern,

I purchased my Epson Stylus PX810FW scanner/printer in 2011 and have since then spent close to £500.00 on Epson inks only to find the sensors not responding at all after 28 months of use. I did not even use the printer everyday and made sure to use the correct inks, the first problem was with windows 7 I then went on to donwload the correct driver, after a few months of using the printer it has come to an abrupt stop, eaving me a flashing paper jam error, I checked all the paper feeders and found nothing preventing the printer from working. I then went on to ring up epson technical faults advice only to find that the printer is out of circulation, no more are being produced and that I need to throw mine out and buy a new one. I am absolutely shocked with Epson, do you really build equipment which becomes obsolete, through breakdown of parts, within 2 years of purchase only to then assume I should buy another Epson printer. I have since being a student always used epson printers but never again. I truly believe that you should as a company be responsible for the products you produce, offering a repair service or a replacement to loyal customers, whco will not remain loyal for much longer with your company attitude of replacing one underused product not barely 21/2 years old for another product which would probably collapse after the guarantee runs out. I am shocked, as an architect who relies on scanner sand computers I shall never put my trust in your products again, you have let down my office and my experiences of Epson have been exceptionally expensive and not worht the service in return.
    I am horrified that your technical adbvisor immediately pushed for me to buy another product without even giving me some advise as how to fix this one, the epson stylus pw810fx is a waste of money, not only through ink cartdige but the very poor level of performance. From pc platform windows 7 problems to the mechanical failure of a well looked after printer there has been an endless amount of frustration with this product. Epson's gymick to nudge/ buyers into higher frequency purchases has reduced your company to an irresponsible, greed led mentality which is sure to lose you customers in the future, a company where consumers stand for nothing if we are to be offered overpriced and underachieving products. Shame on Epson and Seiko for this unprofessional and greed fuelled consumerism. You must be aware that other companies are offering great print quality at cheaper prices so why on earth do you contiune with this extortion. A real shame as Epson used to be the most respected printer/scanner provider but more and more people are being turned off this company due to your tactics and unreasonable prices for below par products, even your aggressive marketing tactics as experienced by myself earlier today won't encourage future sales, surely you should understand that consumers are being offered better options and no amount of sales tactics will convince us of buying your inferior products.
    Surely buying another printer which is cheaper than replacing ink cartridges is not the answer.
    Epson used to be a company I could trust but when it comes to business never again, this is a joke and you remain irresponsible to your clients.

marla 2/5/14 11:36AM
  • I get that companies are manufacturing throw away products that are designed to break within a certain period of time to keep you coming back. But REALLY Epson?? I purchased an Epson XP600 printer and within 7 months it was not printing and when I moved the unit which had been stationary to take a closer look pieces fell out of it! Needless to say many phone calls, reference numbers and weeks later I received my "refurbished" unit. Fingers crossed I connected it to my wifi, let it do it's 7 minute initialization, and tried to print. Immediately got an error message. Long story short, the 2nd printer was broken too. Now I am waiting for my "new" replacement. Big Deal, I wanted a refund but that is not their "policy". I bet, they would be out of business overnight with their crappy products!! Once I get my new one it's getting listed on Craigslist and I'm using the money to get something else. Never buying Epson again.

Anonymous 1/17/14 10:45AM
  • Terrible customer service , poor website navigation and very slow service. The product is better then the surrounding administration and support! I use Epson for business and am looking for another product because of poor administration.

Nan 1/16/14 12:11PM
  • I purchased an XP-800 that is expensive as current printers go. I purchased a one year policy from Staples to cover the printer. It failed within 30-40 days, i.e. it quit printing in black. I took it back to staples and they claimed I had to ship it back to Epson because they only do that if it fails within 30 days, I think it was about day 32 after purchasing it that it failed. After a tense discussion with them they took it back and gave me a new one off the shelf. The second printer worked for about 3 months and then failed to print in black. I phoned your support line and after about an hour they said they would send me a replacement XP-800. It arrived yesterday and I hooked it up today. The test page didn't print, and neither did an MSW document. I tried the MSW document 5 times and it wouldn't print in black, however, it did print a very shabby page in red. I phoned support again, and after about one hour "Rachel", an offshore representative said I received a refurbished printer and they would send me a new printer using overnight Fed X. Well, why did you send me a "refurbished printer" that didn't print in the first place? I asked just to get my money back as I have used Epson printers since about 1979, or 1980 with my first Apple. The quality has always been high, but the XP-800 must have a serious design flaw which you refuse to recognize. After having three faulty printers within a year I am tired of receiving shabby products from a once quality company. I must say if the fourth printer fails to print properly I am done with Epson forever and will do my best to see that the reliability of your most recent low quality is spread among internet users on every blog site possible. Epson "Why do you treat you customers this way?"

Anonymous 1/15/14 4:33PM
  • I ordered 15 print cartridges and specified Fed X 2 day delivery. I received the cartridges 2 weeks later, too late for project completion. It's been 45 days since I returned the products with full return authorization. Still no credit issued to my account. The returns department acknowledged receiving the cartridges and have made four requests to the business department for issued credit. All have been ignored. Epson does not act as a professional company and has horrible customer service.

James G 1/15/14 12:10PM
  • We have a multifunction Epson Artisan 837 printer which suddenly stopped working and the computer indicated that it was not connected. After multiple attempts to reconnect, we looked up the help # in the user guide for the printer. There was no toll free # so we called the # given for Canada. We were on hold for a 1/2 hour before a rep answered and we discovered that she was answering from California! This was distressing in itself especially as our long distance package covers Canada only. Nevertheless after waiting this long we hoped for a quick resolution. Sadly 1.5 hours later the connection was lost (or the rep simply hung up) and we still weren't connected! The issue seemed to be around changing the IP address. Instructions were circular with endless start overs! My statement that I had changed the IP address of our printer was disbelieved and she would not accept as abnormal the fact that both printer and iMac now had the same IP address. We kept being put on hold as it seemed she had to confer repeatedly with someone else. Eventually she asked to speak to my wife. ( I guess I got fired!) She continued to give the same instructions which got us nowhere and the entire time she came across as impatient and rude. After the telephone went dead, I reset the printer IP # and in short order we had it running. We have never experienced such incompetent and unfriendly tech support. We are also very upset about the fact that there was no toll free # and we will be stuck with a huge phone bill after 1.5 hours on the phone. We think such a call should be billed right back to Epson!

Unhappy customer 1/4/14 6:48PM
  • I bought a printer and didn't understand how to print a #10 envelope address. Called the 800 support number, which was answered by an offshore operator. Basically was scammed into buying a $199 Quick Heal Antivirus because they told me I couldn't print an envelope without it. Called two days later and got a totally different offshore support services (like in India)to again ask how to print an envelope. The second company told me the first company software was not working, to cancel the purchase and buy their $199 package. My computer was shut down for 8 hours and all I got was a slower computer and still no one would tell me how to print an envelope. I called Epson, got scammed by their approved vendor. Therefore, Epson scammed me out of $200. I will never buy an Epson product again.

Anonymous 12/17/13 3:27PM
  • I had problems with my printer. They made me give them my credit card number, charged me $400. on it to ship me another one - that turned out to be rebuilt. It lasted less than two weeks and will only print black and white and streaks on color. Pitiful!!! This thing was $379.!!
    Called the Philippine's number 6 times Really rude had to wait several days for the warranty dept. to call back I had to fax the receipt even thought I registered the warranty.

dnhandley1 12/4/13 4:19AM
  • After eight months of limited use my Epsom -605 Expression Premium has failed to power up. This problem from other websites is due to a softwear "Protection Counter" which counts prints as at a perdetermined number "Locks Out" the printer.
    This is in my view a totally unacceptable situation. I will never purchase another Epsom product

Richard 11/30/13 1:32PM
  • Won't help. When I called the 800 number,
    I was given a non-toll number to call.
    Don't buy EPSON. No support at all.
    My printer was working ok till I down loaded Epson's driver up date. Now is useless and Epson won't help.

kentangerous 11/25/13 12:14PM
  • Absolutely the worst company to deal with. The Epson XP-800 is defective. They will not return my money, they just keep sending defective replacement printers. I am on my third printer and it is defective as well. They do not have a toll free number so I have had to pay long distance charges for all of my issues. The customer service department reps have no authority. To even request a replacement ink cartridge, they have to check with someone for 5 to 10 minutes while you are on hold. They do not care if a customer is satisfied or not. They do not go out of their way at all to help you. The most frustrating company I have ever dealt with. No one will give you a name so you can discuss the matter with someone who has authority to resolve the matter. All they will do is keep sending me one defective replacement printer after another while I am constantly being inconvenienced. Any contact with them lasts anywhere from one half to longer than an hour. You are constantly being put on hold for long intervals. I think their motto is frustrate the consumer to the point where they just give up and go elsewhere for their business. They sure aren't interested in retaining any of their customers. I hope they go under one day. They will if they keep the status quo.

Frustrated 11/22/13 9:41PM
  • Never, ever buying an Epson printer or ink again. Was informed by customer service reps that I cannot print in black, despite the fact that I have plenty of black ink, because the print head is designed to permanently not work unless adequately filled color cartridges are installed. Printing in black only, draft or grayscale doesn't work - it simply won't allow you to print until you buy new color cartridges. What a scam. This just serves to show that Epson doesn't care about customer service or usability - all they care about is selling ink.

Anonymous 11/15/13 3:18PM
  • Customer service rep knows nothing about scanners. Wanted a comparison. He went off the line three times to get info from someone else.
    I don't have all day to wait to get info that should be right at hand.

looking for info 11/14/13 12:33PM
  • i will only deal with epson for printers .They have gone above and beyond what a company need s to do to satisfy customer problems. Epson has stood behind the product even when there was a problem and replaced broken printers for me on-line everytime.

bruce 2/4/13 5:33PM
  • I HAD GOT A GOOD & EXCELLENT SERVICE OF EPSON PRINTER BY AN ENGINER.I AM WELL SATISFY BY HIM.I DONT KNOW HIS NAME .HE IS IN NAGERCOIL.

KUMAR 11/19/12 3:30AM
  • Something happened to our Epson home cinema projector. It would not cast a picture on the wall. we called Epson and the representative tried walking us through some stuff and then told us they would send a brand new projector out to us and we would put the old one in the box and ship it back out to them with one of their shipping tags, which would not be of any cost to us. Pretty fantastic service.

aut 9/25/12 12:51PM
  • Purchased a Stylus NX415 AiO Printer after having multiple other brands that always failed. I can honestly say this is the best printer I have ever had. Never have I had a problem with the printer in any way shape or form. I contacted support once about a question and they promptly supplied the answer.

Xmsteel 9/21/12 12:07AM
  • Had a fault developping 1yr after purchase on a home cinema projector. Called customer support, was on the phone less than 5min. Next day an engineer came to the house, took the projector away and replaced it with a new one. OUTSTANDING service, this set the benchmark, it is what customer service should be. They definitely got my loyalty and my next projector will be Epson.

123oldboy 5/9/12 5:59AM
  • You might have had a nightmare experience with Epson due to whatever circumstance you were in to, however, mine is greatly different. I spoke with someone from the Philippines and he had walked me through comprehensively useful steps that resolved my printer's issue. And he's got an excellent speaking skill. He spoke more clearly than other non-American persons I have met here in the US.

Martin6680 10/22/11 10:33PM
  • I had a very good experience with Epson tech support. I have a printer Artisan 810 I was calling because I needed to connect it to my WIN 7 64 bit computer as well as first time to use the fax. I spoke with a young lady named Jill and she helped me connect it and I gotta use my fax in just less than 30 minutes. What a good customer service and take note they are located in the Philipines and I can understand her English. Perfect. Awesome job Jill. I decide to recommend Epson to my friends.

MYSQL 10/22/11 9:50PM
  • I had a problem with resetting the correct time, Date, etc. I could not find the answer in the manual or in the on-line manual. After a frustrated hour or so, I called the 800 number and got a real live person, Andrew. After a few minutes he was able to solve the problem for me. I felt the tech support was excellent!

rgorsich 10/5/11 3:19PM
  • Spoke with Technical Advisor "Jackie" located at a call center in Long Beach, CA. She spent more then an hour with me troubleshooting a problem with my NX625 all-in-one. We finally got the problem resolved! Wish they were all like her. Thanks, "Jackie"!

MichaelK. 9/30/11 5:46PM
  • Mixed experience with reps. Long tel hold times, very inflexible accomodating my delivery needs for waranty replacement of defective Workforce 610 ) ref 110 721 -0001 460

micohennj 7/22/11 8:12AM
  • Dear Epson,

I just talked to your Epson Australia Technical Support People his name is Derek. I had an issue with my Wireless Printer and he was able to fix it in less than 3 minutes.I would like to commend his technical skills and modulated voice which I really admire as I felt he was the supervisor so If you can give his details to me that will be great. I will petition him for migration here in Australia. (mail order groom, i guess.lol)

thanks
    Keith Anne

Keith_Anne 5/19/11 8:26PM
  • Good morning,

Just wanted to thank Ryan for his great service yesterday. He was most helpful and resolved my issue. This is the third call I have made as I tweak this new product (Artisan 835) and each call has been fielded wonderfully.

Thanks for the great service!

Tom Queen

Ryan 5/13/11 8:58AM
  • The lady yesterday was very helpful and patient and got my printer hooked up wireless. It should not have been so difficult and I should have gotten a disc in the beginning to set up with windows 7. I wasted many hours. Now it will not print again. I just created a document, got up early to get work done and cannot print. extremely frustrating and if I keep having problems will exchange for a different brand. Hopefully it will be resolved today and for good.

Anonymous 4/22/11 5:08AM
  • I have had no problems with Epson customer service. Though I'm not always sure the person I'm talking to knows the product, they have always replaced a defective printer if it's within warranty.
    They seem very accommodating.

montyson 2/22/11 8:58PM
  • I spoke with someone named Ashley. She had me on the phone for only a few minutes, and solved all of my problems efficiently and professionally. Epson didn't question me, and they are providing me with a replacement very quickly. I'm very impressed with their customer service. Even the automated portion of my call was well-organized and had me speaking to a live human very quickly. I would definitely buy another Epson product, because while printers and scanners can be fickle machines, they were undoubtably supportive of the customer.

Bre 1/29/11 12:39PM
  • I'm a very satisfied customer. I made this phone call expecting drama - I expected to be argued with and I guessed that they would make me do a lot of troubleshooting over the phone that I'd already done myself. None of these negative things happened. My printer was having some terrible mechanical errors, and I am being sent a new one. The phone call was brief, helpful, and the problem was solved in an efficient and customer-friendly manner.

Anonymous 1/29/11 12:30PM
  • I got Kyle from a higher level of support (which is also located in the Philippines, I think). He helped me with my concern with lots of guts and skill. He wanted me to talk to his supervisor so that I could commend his service but I refused. Good job Epson!

Merlyn Fabro 1/26/11 8:49PM
  • I talked to Rey. He helped me a lot with my projector setup. Excellent service! I think he's a good looking guy in person. One negative thing though, he talks a lot! But anyhow, I'm so much satisfied.

Rick Brave 1/26/11 8:38PM
  • I talked to a Level 2 rep named Wayne and boy, he's the best! He is really good in troubleshooting and I wonder how Epson was able to get someone like him. Great voice, good vibes, and a very friendly experience. Thanks Epson!

Royce Gloriani 1/26/11 8:28PM
  • I spoke with a lovely lady named Hannah, and though she was unable to make my machine do what I wanted it to, she didn't make me feel inferior for asking a stupid question. If everyone over there is trained like she is then they are doing just fine, and a sight better than Lexmark, I've had to struggle to get a good person throught them lol

Sacred_Sagittarius 10/1/10 11:59AM
  • What are you fools talking about? Epson is greaet! I bought a new NX125 printer and couldn't get it to work with Windows 7. Within 30 mins they had it up and running and the rep spoke great English and was very professional and smart. I love Epson!

LastCaress 8/27/10 12:29PM
  • I was trying to install a scanner that was not compatible with my laptop. A very friendly and helpful man named Kurt was able to help me figure out the problem over the phone. I would recommend using this support center to any Epson customer.

Anonymous 7/14/10 12:30PM
  • I just called about a problem with a scanner and the guy solved my problem. Can't complain about that.

Anonymous 3/22/10 2:33PM
  • Mr. Treat Me Like a Customer, your product is still under warranty and it should have been replaced, try calling EPSON projector support again and ask for a supervisor, perhaps they could still do something about that. . . been a loyal EPSON user and have never regret getting EPSON products, often called for support and have never been disappointed. . .

3rd eye 2/17/10 8:09AM
  • I used to work for Epson and I did quit for a better paying job with plenty of opportunity for promotions so I am not a former disgruntled employee.

I have to say working there was sheer hell! The employee morale was terrible and the supervisors were a joke. The office was a hotbed of "office politics" where employees slept with supervisors and everyone partied together. No gives a damn about the customers and most of us agreed the products and policies were inferior compared to most. Most of us only worked there so we could collect a paycheck and that was it.

Anonymous 4/9/13 10:44AM

Check out these popular comparisons of Epson customer service versus other companies:
Epson vs. BenQ
Epson vs. Lexmark
Epson vs. Optoma
Epson vs. Ricoh
Epson vs. ViewSonic
Authorized representatives of Epson can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

Technical Support
800-533-3731
Epson customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Epson customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Epson corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Epson corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Get immediate support for your Epson questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Epson at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Epson user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Epson reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

Epson Manuals
Find free Epson manuals and user guides available at ManualOwl.com.

Free Epson manuals and user guides at ManualOwl.com

Epson Drivers
Easily locate Epson driver and firmware links available at DriverOwl.com.

Free Epson drivers and firmware at DriverOwl.com

AV Control Box supports classroom multimedia devices.
... implement the best products for their classrooms while making the most of their budgets, and offers special pricing, extended Epson limited warranty, dedicated education account managers, and toll-free technical support for all applicable Epson ...
LCD Projectors expand interactive learning possibilities.
Epson's projectors come with a two-year limited warranty (three years for Brighter Futures customers) that includes two elite technical support services - Epson PrivateLine(®) phone support with direct access to an expedited support telephone line and ...
Huge Discount On The Entire Line of Epson OEM Ink Cartridges Announced By ...
Apart from constantly adding products to their inventory and making sure that all their customers have instant access to the best and the latest products, the online store is also focusing on continuously improving the quality of their customer service ...