Samsung Customer Service

Samsung customer service is ranked #458 out of the 724 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 30.11 out of a possible 200 based upon 1682 ratings. This score rates Samsung customer service and customer support as Disappointing.

1,596 Negative Comments out of 1,682 Total Comments is 94.89%.

86 Positive Comments out of 1,682 Total Comments is 5.11%.

• Viewing Samsung customer service complaints
    1 - 25 out of 1,596
  • I'll never by a Samsung product again as the repair service is non existence so there is no such thing as a manufactures warranty.
    I had an issue with my Samsung GALAXY S III and after several phone calls and re-booking the repair due to not receiving a jiffy post bag. I sent my phone off to the repair department. 10days later I was sent a picture of a phone with a cracked screen asking for £158 to repair. I've now had several conversations with Samsung disputing this issue as the phone was intact when I posted it. No one is getting back to me and it feels like I have my back against the wall and unable to win against such a big company. All I can do is to warn others of what to expect when you need support.

WasHappyH 7/30/14 2:14AM
  • I have a gt-p5110 (tab2) and since the update to android 4.2.2 , I found that you can no longer connect a dslr. This was the reason I bought one in the first place, but a samsung camera works. After dealing with their support team (if thats what you could call it absolutely useless) who tell me they had never heard of this before (they obviously don't look at the complaints they get) Im sure they are trained to give you the run around untill your warranty runs out. Seven months later still no fix so it looks like I bought an expensive house brick. I won't be buying another samsung prouduct.

Rusty 7/29/14 7:05AM
  • 6 months into my 1 year warranty my S4 has been over heating and burning my while trying to use it. It also locks up to where it can be up to 15 minutes before the screen will unlock to read messages or use the phone. When it locks up I can't use it at all nor shut it off. The overheating is the most damaging part being I keep burning myself. I have contacted Samsung and their answer was for me to pay to ship my phone back and they would keep it 4 + weeks repair it and send it back to me and in the mean time I would be without a phone. Their solution was to purchase another phone to get by. I spent $200 on a phone why would I want to spend anything more and as for their 1 year warranty it is crap they don't honor it. I use the original battery and chargers that came with the phone so their reasons for burning over heating etc are just excuses for their terrible product they can't fix. Will never buy another Samsung product and will continue to post complaints about my issues with them as well as tell family and friends to shop other brands.

junfeter 7/28/14 10:06AM
  • We bought a new dishwasher from Samsung, it had three different issues within one day of use. It tooks weeks before they sent someone over, and the techinician they sent was only aware of one of the issues. They only service between 8:00am and 4:00pm from Monday to Friday, and indicated they would have to come at least three times to fix the problems, so I have to take three half days off of work for them to fix my supposedly new disdhwasher. Their customer service is the worst I have ever seen. I have very savoury quotes form them such as "so what's your point?" when I inquired as to why they did not have that information handy already after being transferred for the fourth in a row on the same call, I was asked again to provide my phone number and ticker number. They also say things like "well you do not have to call here ever again if you don't like it" and "did you follow up with our sub-contractor". They also kept me on hold for 32 minutes and then hung up on me. And do not think for a second you can escalate your issues to someone else. They are the unbreakable wall protecting all of Samsung's management from the wrath of its consumers (or most likely, hiding iissues from them!)
    I am never, ever again purchasing any type of equipment whatsoever manufactured by samsung just to make sure I will never have to deal with any of that ever again. I would strongly advise Samsung's management to listen to all these calls it records once in a while.

Eve 7/25/14 5:10AM
  • We brought a Samsung Phone and after three months the phone after three months the power jack stoped working. Samsung claim that the point may have got water or steam into it and not covered by warrenty.

It clearly did not get dropped into water or anything (samsung agree) just through usual use.

RJ 7/23/14 9:56PM
  • I am completely used to crappy undocumented products and trial-and-error DIY approaches. Samsung is the worst I've ever seen. I managed to use Samsung Link to connect a PC to a Samsung Smart TV (no thanks to any of their lying documentation). 24 hours later, the Samsung Link software lost track of all connected devices and all shared content. Awareness could not be restored. I've uninstalled the Link s/w and am searching for a more robust solution, maybe Windows Media Player (!)

PiltdownMike 7/22/14 1:49PM
  • Do not mess with Samsung. The screws to install a over oven microwave were defective or mismatched. Samsung said they would respond to complaint after 48 hours of sending in a pic. A week later still had to track them down...and now they won't be out for another full week to check it out...let alone make anything right. Absolutely pathetic customer service.

anonymous- angry customer 7/22/14 7:00AM
  • Update Just Added A Lot Of Garbage To My Tablet. I Did Nkt Buy This With All This Crap On It So Now You Cant Eather Let Me Uninstall Or Im Returning To And I Want A Full Refund!!

Anonymous 7/22/14 12:19AM
  • Samsung service center every time bad and poor job. samsung service center employees not trusted. He is wrong information about products. i repair my samsung galaxy core on 15.07.2014 but till date not received my phone after repair.
    i m go back to My HTC.

Manoj 7/21/14 11:55PM
  • I talk to So called customer service at Samsung today I talk to 24 people today and in the end I never got anything resolved and in the end they said my tablet was out of warranty that I got for my birthday in January 2014 it can sit on the shelf for months and you buy it and its out of warranty Samsung has bad customer service 24 people REALLY !!!

Anonymous 7/17/14 6:42PM
  • I would never again buy a Samsung product: it fails to support its products adequately, its customer service agents show poor product knowledge, and it is impossible to get a response from senior management when customer service agents can't address the issue being raised.

I bought the Samsung Galaxy 7.7 tablet (GT-P6800) in July 2012, as it had all the features I wanted; my only reservation was its use of Android OS 3.2 (Honeycomb), which was already outdated. However, I was reassured that the 7.7 was Samsung’s top-end premium product and would be supported with Android updates - the online manual for the product even notes (incorrectly) that the operating system is ICS Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), and Customer Support at one point told me that the update was imminent, although this information was later contradicted. I eventually found out that, although UK models would not be updated from Android 3.2, models in Asia (Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, and Malaysia) got the Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) update over a year ago.

Since without the update I can’t connect to my university VPN, I emailed UK Managing Director Andy Griffiths to ask why Samsung is unwilling to update the operating system for the tablet in the UK when it did so elsewhere. Instead of responding, he referred my query to Customer Service, which gave the very un-reassuring reply that no update was needed as my device was ‘fully optimised for Android 4 Ice Cream Sandwich’ (sic). Emails to the CEO in Korea would not be relayed by Samsung's server.

I think Which? and other companies, in deciding Best Buys, should pay as much attention to product support as it does to hardware - the best machine in the world is useless once its software is obsolete.

Anonymous 7/15/14 8:50AM
  • Samsung is the worst product that I have ever purchased They do not stand behind their products at all, They send out repair tecs that have NO clue what is actually wrong with the product they are there to fix, then they start replacing parts to hopefully solve the issue. A new fridge that is only 4 months old had 3 fans replaced and a door that the service tecs damaged while trying to fix an issue, A samsung dish washer a month old needs a part replaced but Samsung will NOT replace with a new one . This company is to have the best products and customer service, lol that is so not true I have told all of my friends and family to NEVER purchase a Samsung product EVER.

angry customer 7/14/14 2:48PM
  • I will NEVER purchase another Samsung product. My 65" TV went, the display went back while switching sources. They took two weeks to send their "local" service reps to pick it up. This is after I purchased "replacement in the first year". Long story short it's been 6 weeks and I have been calling the service center every week. Today only be told by the service center that Samsung shipped the wrong part. I WANT MY MONEY BACK, and I will NEVER buy another Samsung product.

Lingster77 7/14/14 10:45AM
  • I sent my Galaxy S5 to service because power button is broken and after 2 weeks of waiting they asked me for IMEI or tracking number of repair. Of course I don't have them because I sent my phone in provided envelope to service. Thank you samsung

Odkundes 7/14/14 9:22AM
  • I just bought a New TV, for my kids 16 birthday, New LED SAMSUNG MODEL UN32EH4003FXZA and it can not use his head set for the Play Station 3. No out put for the audio. What a piece of "work". FOR TODAYS TECH kNOWLEDGE. MY LAST SAMSUNG WAS ABOUT 15 YEARS AGO, AND PROBLEMS THEN. I'M DONE WITH SAMSUNG.

JJNAUBER 7/11/14 11:29PM
  • bad customer service at sg marina sq service centre. Reflect to the svc offr on a problem with my samsung s5 to the svc offr, she directly offer to reset my phone. dun underatand what svc is this. told me to comebagainbnext weekbfor rediagnose, they ask for my proof of statement that i am going. is this one of the samsung svc guideline to demand proof my traveling?
    Now phone is still giving problem after i change from Iphone.

preston 7/11/14 4:55AM
  • They clearly did not want to help, the product was poor, and the customer service was terrible. I've grown to hate the brand and will not being purchasing things from them in the future.

jalenobk1 7/10/14 1:22PM
  • Samsung products are good but customer service is very very poor and online register also very defficult. Next time i dont like to buy any samsung product.

ganesan 7/9/14 10:53AM
  • I bought a ML.2165W laser monochromatic printer. First, there were spots all over the impressions. This problem was fixed at the store: they told me the device had to be adjusted to the temperature of the location or city. There was no warning about this problem anywhere. Now, another problem: no matter how place the paper, the printer keeps warning me there is no paper on the tray.

Anonymus 7/9/14 9:29AM
  • Worst customer service, I've ever experienced. Bad call quality. Heavy accent that cannot be understood. They hung up on me THREE times, each time after I stated that I needed a new battery. Absolutely rubbish customer service. I love the Galaxy devices, but this just made me reluctant to buy another Samsung product. Would not recommend Samsung Customer Service to anyone.

krukadi 7/7/14 8:02PM
  • I recently spoke to customer service several times about an issue i am having with the samsung brightside phone. The hinge on the phone is partially broke and the phone is not sliding shut the whole way, however I am not getting any satisfaction from customer service. I am very disappointed in your customer service department, they are saying that i dropped the phone or I am rough with the phone which isn't the case at all. I will not purchase any more samsung products in the future if this is how the warranty works on your products. The phone is still under warranty and looks brand new.

TAG 7/7/14 7:02PM
  • I will never buy another Samsung product again. The Customer service was the worst I have ever had. I bought a brand new printer and the cartridge was bad the same day. I called and they were sending me another one. I received an email saying the order was canceled. I called customer service and they told me to ship it to them and they would fix it. The shipping would have cost a fortune. I called Amazon and they credited me the price of a cartridge. YEAH AMZON... Great customer service. NO MORE SAMSUNG.

DISCMANJEFF 7/7/14 6:24PM
  • Yesterday, on the 5th of July, I was at the Samsung store at Westfield, Stratford City. I was undecisive whether to go buy an iphone or Samsung Galazy S5. Upon arriving at the store, I met a customer service assistant who persuaded me to buy the Samsung S5. She explained to me that the phone was on a special weekend offer price for £489.95 including a FREE screen protector plus fitting and sim cutting. As I was still undecided, I went to to sleep over it. Today, 6th July, I rang the store to confirm the price and was told the price remained the same just for today and also I would get a free screen protector. I went to the store within half an hour from that call, and they ran out of screen protectors. They promised me to give a screen protector regardless. I spoke to the store manager named Farah, and she said that if I do not buy the phone today, it would go back up to its original price, and there is no screen protector and she could do nothing. I felt that I was cheated to get me into the store and blackmailed to buy immediaitely otherwise the price would rise. I spent £489 and asked both assistant and manager to come to an agreement after the purchase to get the protector and they refused to do anything about it.Names of those invovled will be disclosed if requested. Empty promised !!!!!!

. Empty promised 7/7/14 1:12PM
  • I would like to tell something is very important which may you don't like.

I always says that i am giving feedback not complaining , is up to you how you take, the day i start with Samsung , i really not happy at all. out of 1000 if 10 are not happy then this is not your problem. this may be they are fool . but feedback is very important.
    i don't care for my product which is kept their at service center. you guys sale your product as much as you can, but take a best responsibility of service center.
    if i called care center for confirming about legal point , then why service center guys has problem in this. and they said why you calling. then they started taking revenge. is this is Samsung?

I approached him for network problem of my tablet. and he said problem is there in connection of charging point. he has to change that particular plate. but I never face such kind of issue. he said after the change of that charging plate then only they could tell that why their is network problem. is this is way Samsung work.

I don't bother how your team react to me . may be this is part of your training. but why i am suffering in this. and now i am fed up with Samsung. such a bad experience. NO MORE SAMSUNG

THANKS & REGARDS
    HUNNY SHARMA

HUNNY 7/6/14 5:13AM
  • Hi,

This is Sunny working in Singapore. Recently bought a Galaxy Note for almost $998 though it was under contract. The performance was good for about a year until my warranty period is over, but one fine day when I woke up from bed surprisingly without any show for a problem, I see my phone dead. I tried to keep it under sunlight and tried all options to turn it on. Nothing worked out. Went through various sites to find what could be the issue and I came to know that this problem exists with other phones of Samsung like Galaxy S3, S4, S5 and many other models. I enquired in Samsung service center and they said the motherboard and sub mother board is to be replaced which will cost $360 (The new Note 2 phone cost is around $500 :-)). I was expecting a price of $200 and I was shocked with the quotation provided by service centre. Outside I enquired and they said it will cost $180 for repair.

I am 200% ok to spend money for repair if the problem is from my end but you know the problem is with Samsung chip defect (eMMC) and this was proven where many of my colleagues were dead after few months of usage because of chip issue(Many sites revealing this issue). Eventhen Samsung never accepts their mistakes.

After spending a huge amount of money, I expect to have a phone trouble free. Afterall its our hard earned money.

SASMSUNG IS A CHEATER. DO NOT BUY SAMSUNG PHONES and PRODUCTS. I am having problems with other products as well.

Best Regards,
    Sunny

sunil 7/4/14 8:36PM
  • Viewing positive Samsung customer service ratings
  • Dear Sir/Madame,
    I purchased my GT18262 Samsung Core Duos –Metallic Blue at Mindanao Solidmark, Inc. Pagadian Branch, Region IX, Pagadian City last February 28, 2014 but after four (4) months utilization my Samsung phone can no longer detect sim. I surrendered my unit to Mindanao Solidmark Inc. Pagadian Branch, Pagadian City where I bought the unit last July 8, 2014 since it is still under warranty.
    Accordingly, the Mindanao Solidmark, Inc. forwarded my unit to Samsung Costumer Service, Cagayan de Oro for repair supposedly; eventually they contacted me on July 11, 2014; 9am and inform that Samsung costumer service, Cagayan de Oro called them the Mindanao Solidmark, Inc. to inform me either to allow them to reformat my unit or not which I allowed them too.
    On July 18, 2014, again the Mindanao Solidmark, Inc. texted me that according to them Samsung Costumer Service, Cagayan de Oro inform them that the damaged of my unit cannot cover the warranty service because it’s the sim card pocket that has been damaged and it cost more or less php 7,000.00 for the service repair fee.
    Sir/Madame how can this be happened? I been using my old Samsung young phone for three (3) years now and it is still in good condition and also most of my family members are also patronizing Samsung phones and either them never experienced same or similar problem. I strongly believed and affirmed that the unit I brought to Mindanao Solidmark, Inc. Pagadian City is a defective unit; therefore I am appealing to your good office to help me with my unit. Please help me Madame/sir I cannot afford to buy another one.
    Hoping very well for your favorable response to this humble request.
    God Bless. Thank you.

Very truly yours,

Marlene C. Albrando [email protected]

lene 7/19/14 7:45AM
  • I contacted Samsung customer service yesterday 18/07/2014 about my Galaxy Note 3, not turning on. Initially I thought here we go, after the first representative hung up on me. I called back and the second person I spoke to was very helpful, although a little hard to understand. She arranged for a returns envelope to be sent out which I received this morning 19/07/2014, I am hoping that my experience with the actual repair will be a good one, and will be sure to leave another comment about the experience here and on their Facebook page. Wish me luck.

Anonymous 7/19/14 5:35AM
  • Had my lcd brake on me and Samsung help me all the way to fix it. Very good customer service.

Rlouis79 7/18/14 9:48AM
  • I had an iPhone 4 up until may 2013 when I got my samsung 4s, and I will not be going back to apple. I have been so impressed with this phone. It is user friendly, lightweight, and faster with every update. It is refreshing to have access to such a great product. Every time a friend mentions their new upgrade, I talk them into switching to samsung. Thanks for a great service and I'm so excited for your constant improvements

Satisfied Customer 5/28/14 2:59PM
  • I rang Samsung with regards to a problem with my chromebook last Thurs 13/2, they picked it up on Fri 14th and it arrived back to me this morning 20/2 fully repaired.

Great service thankyou

Diane 2/20/14 5:39AM
  • I have always owned a samsung phone without any problems for 20 years. I had to contact samsung for the first time with my latest phone S3 mini. Their customer service agent was brilliant. I received a registered envelop/Jiffy bag posted my phone all done and dusted back to me within 3days. Their service was excellent

val 1/9/14 4:37PM
  • I purchased a laptop in Dec 2012 and yet forgot exactly when it was purchased. I have had huge blue screen of death problems that i have tried to fix myself, unsuccessfully. Just as i was about to trash this POS, someone told me to contact Samsung to see what they could do. I dug in and found my receipt from Dec 2012 and immediately realized I was 10 days past the warranty period! I called Samsung support and explained to them the situation and the guys I talked to, Carl, was so sympathetic and admitted I was 10 days out of warranty but he gave me an extended 60 days to get the problem fixed. There was never a doubt in his mind or voice that things would not be worked out. Kudos to Samsung, for really having some empathy for their customers. So opposite of many customer service outfits these days!

phil s. 1/8/14 2:16PM
  • This is the best customer service I have received in a very long time. Had a problem with my phone - Samsung arranged to collect the next day and returned the repaired phone within 3 days.FANTASTIC SERVICE well done Samsung!

Deejay1979 11/12/13 7:16AM
  • My son's laptop hard drive started to fail so I called the Samsung helpdesk (via PC World number) and they (Digicare Ltd on behalf of Samsung) were extremely efficient. As we live some distance from the nearest drop-off point they organised a courier to collect the laptop. The service centre phoned me to say they had it, checked if I wanted any data rescued off it, then repaired it and returned it in the 7 business days they stated- all under warranty. Could not have been better. Very pleased.

Ian 10/2/13 5:59AM
  • I just had the most amazing experience with a Samsung customer service representative, Theresa, in their executive level review process. She spent over an hour on the phone with me twice to really resolve the problem with my refrigerator. I'm only hoping the company itself is as good as this employee.

LLB10 9/27/13 9:06AM
  • i have called Samsung customer care today. they have help me a lot...

Anonymous 9/21/13 8:50AM
  • I have only needed to contact Samsung customer service's once, even though I have bought many of their products. I found the service A Class. The warranty on my product had run out by a couple of months, and even though I was expecting them to help, I was sure it would only be upto a certain point. After I explained my issue, they really helped me and offered to look at my product and replace it if need be. I was so happy that they actually listened to me and offered to help. I love Samsung and will continue to purchase their products.

romee 6/21/13 1:21PM
  • Hi,

Personal Experience Review for Cellnet (Authorized Samsung Mobile Svc Centre) in Mahavir Enclave, Dwarka.

My Issue: No Audio on my 2 months old Samsung Galaxy Grand smart phone.

Nature: Friendly and Polite.

Conduct: Excellent.

Professionalism: Top Class.

The best part of these two staffers is that they are very patient and polite. They listened to me very carefully, the entire issue.

The headphone jack had to be replaced and they got it done in less than 24 hours. I submitted the phone on 19th June 2013 at around 5 PM in evng and I got a call from them around 1 pm saying that the part has been replaced and the phone is ready. Amazing. What else you ask from Customer service.

I would give a thumbs up to them for their service and would highly recommend them for any sort of appreciation.

Thanks n Regards

Devpriyo Bhattacharya

Devpriyo Bhattacharya 6/20/13 7:42PM
  • At first I agreed with most reviews that samsung has horrible customer service and well theirwarranty also not so good but I had a change of heart recently I purchased a 60" led hd tv best of that year wich was 2012 ( I wanted a2013) but anyway saved long time payed like 2000 bout 2 months after christmas I was liking it u know it was that one thing in your house that made u look better then lower middle class lol anywho long storie short it got
    broke not even 30 days later ( wii remote by 6 year old) so after samsung relized it was not damaged beyond repair from my fault I got it fixed yaaaaa took a little while but it back lookin big and shiny and SAMSUNG WAS MY HERO AND FOR THAT I SAY FIVE ★★★★★ SERVICE THEY ROCK . customer service out this world thank u so so much I now only buy samsung .

Heather1985 5/23/13 10:50PM
  • Hello everyone, A week and a half ago I would of agreed with all of you. My situation started when two (of my 5 speakers, including the sub) speakers stopped producing sound. After swapping wires between speakers, I found I just needed two of the wires replaced. The CSR seemed really helpful when taking down my product model number, serial number, and general info. He stated he was able to verify the date of purchase by looking up my serial # in his system, and confirmed I was still within warranty. After taking all my general info, I was told to expect my order to be delivered within 3-4 weeks. I followed up on the 4th week and found out my order was actually cancelled because the POP (Proof of Purchase) was needed to confirm warranty period. I was a little irritated for not being informed if I hadn’t followed up. I explained to the 2nd CSR (4 weeks later after first initial call) how the first CSR informed me the POP was no longer needed since date of purchase was verified by the serial numbers on the bottom of my unit. I was transferred at least 5 times after repeating exact same story to each, and receiving the exact same response from each CSR. The fifth person I was transferred to finally seemed to understand me. He also confirmed I was within my 1 year warranty, apologized for the situation and then stated I will receive my order in 3-4 weeks. I followed up on the 4th week again and had the same scenario for the 3rd time, however, was told my POP was now mandatory for my order to be processed. This CSR was like talking to a 3 year old, I stated to the CSR that it was unethical for any company to go back on something it’s said, she responded “Well I know other companies work like that, but we don’t.” At this point I was mad, irritated, and even more disappointed in people who are so unwilling to help even when it’s a job. Giving up getting my point across, I did fax my POP, following up the next day I’m then told it wouldn’t be covered since the POP was received outside the warranty period. I wasted two hours explaining to each rep I was transferred in how state law requires for my issue to get addressed since it started within the warranty period. The last 3 reps I was transferred to were said to be a supervisors, I gave up after the last rep I received literally only repeated himself saying, “ you’ll receive a call within 1 business day,” I joke not, that was the only response I received regardless anything stated or asked. After the rep (supervisor) repeated himself for about the 8th time, Customer rep just ignored me silently, after receiving not any form of response but silence, I asked if his job was to specifically pick up the phone and repeat only that one sentence to which CSR only responded “you’ll receive a call within 1 business day.” Irritated about a week for being bullied, I found Samsung had a facebook page. So I took my complain there, I got a response from a Samsung rep with a day or 2 who treated me with the highest level of customer service. 3 emails later, I received my package replacing all 5 speaker wires. So if you haven’t already, post you’re issue there. Sorry for the long post, hope everyone gets the help they need.

tenksjz 4/20/13 12:18AM
  • I would like to thank Samsung for standing behind their product..We had purchased a television 18 months ago, in which we had not purchased the extended warranty. We were gone south for 6 months, when w got home the television was not working properly, I contacted Samsung, they agreed to fix our television, free of charge. It is nice to know there are some people that stand behind their products...Thank you.. I would recommend Samsung to anyone..

Anonymous 4/18/13 4:50AM
  • I bought the above referred TV on 9th July 2009, namely 3,5 years ago. Last week I have had problem in getting images , I saw some lines appearing on the screen and I contacted the local service in my city (ANTALYA-TURKEY). The service after checking my TV informed me that the Panel is out of order and it has to be changed and the repair cost would be about US.Dolars 2500.- +VAT..

I said to the person who gave me this information _are you out of your mind.. the new TVs with much more specifications are less than this price. He told me that this is company''s procedures and that he can do nothing about it. About 3,5 years ago I paid about 3,500.- US. dollars to this TV and now I either have to pay this repair charge or put it into the garbage. What is this..? As a customer (in fact I am a good Samsung customer.. I have at present at my home a mobile phone and a wash-machine and an air-condition, and a fax-machine they are all from your company) I did nothing wrong if this panel is not working correctly now. This is completely company''s responsibility.. It is a matter of course that the warrany was only given two years, but it is now justice that I have to pay an amount for repair with which I can puy a new one. You have to clearly note that I will not easily accept this unjuctice affair.. .

Mr.ThreeDays 4/6/13 7:41AM
  • Thank you Samsung! Love my TV and that supervisor Pam was awesome and helpful! I did not think it would work out well but it did!

Sunshine 1/21/13 10:19AM
  • I have samsung galaxy SIII and i want to update it to the jeally bean version 4.1.1 but it says contact to the samsung service. Could you clarify to me why my device didnt accept the update even it shows to me that there are new updare available in your device

tommy 11/14/12 12:46PM
  • I just called Samsung about our 3 year old TV that takes 15 minutes to turn on. They were quick, very nice on the phone, and after getting the Serial and Model numbers, offered to fix my TV for free. I didn't have to ask. We'll see how it all goes, but I'm impressed!

Kris 10/24/12 10:19AM
  • This message is for KC. Thank you for helping me fo my tab2 for the trouble shooting and it works. Thank you very much!

Mj 10/3/12 12:12PM
  • I called the 800 number listed for Samsung customer service and spoke with one of their staff who was helpful and courteous in less than a minute>

Anonymous 9/8/12 8:55AM
  • I have had my laptop for sometime now and it is doing great!:) I had an issue with the update but with a very patient customer service agent and a little time we had it fixed w/in the hour and he walked me step by step through the process! I guess it depends on where you live and all components together! Not all negative on Samsung!
    Stay positive b/c a lot of issues has arised with a lot of different brands!
    Thanks Samsung

Anonymous 8/7/12 5:44PM
  • Aloha,

I purchased a Samsung 56" DLP TV three years ago. we notice white dots on the screen and later found out this is a chip defect. Samsung has said they will not fix a chip defect in one of there TV's.

I just cannot understand how a "Defect" will not be fixed when i did nothing to cause this. even though a TV is out of warranty a chip Defect should be fixed without the owner paying for it. also this is happening with DLP TV's. so Samsung is aware of the defect.

I purchased another Samsung LED TV a few months back, then this problem happened. I hope Samsung would fix this is i can tell everyone good things about Samsung.

Rick Samorano

Rick 7/12/12 1:00AM
  • Had a write a comment on the best customer service ever. Samsung fixed our 4 year old tv free of charge. The company they used picked up our faulty tv and gave us a temporary tv for the fews days while ours was away. Within 4 days our tv was back and working like new. Exceptional customer service and would highly recommend company.

Anonymous 6/28/12 6:42AM
  • I am a former Samsung customer service representative. Samsung uses BPO's (business processing outsourcing centers) to take customer service calls. I worked for Iqor and Samsung is their client. I see all of the negative comments and they are 100% valid. From a customer service agent perspective I can tell you that Samsung really had our hands tied when it came to providing viable troubleshooting/repair options to customers. Specifically our call center handled the telecommunications division of Samsung. We took calls for customers having issues with their mobile devices (cell phones tablets). We would exhaust our troubleshooting efforts over the phone and if we determined a repair was the only option, we had no other alternative than to have the customer send in their phone. This poses a great inconvenience to customers. Samsung never provides a loaner phone or replacement. The warranty is strictly a repair warranty and never offers customers better solutions like replacements. I encountered many situations and angry customers with those in which a phone had already been sent to the Samsung repair center 2 and 3 times. Customers reported having the same issues that were never really fixed. I had to somehow convince the customer that our technicians at the repair center put the phone through a rigorous quality check before sending it back to the customer. That was a next to impossible sell. I incurred the wrath of many customers. While I understood and agreed with their frustration there was absolutely nothing I could do to ameliorate their predicament. In addition to this, Samsung provides poor training to agents they have on the phone to take customer service calls. Samsungs main BPO Iqor is an example of a company that will hire anyone with a pulse. These agents do not care about anything but making it through the day to quitting time and going home. They are ill equipped to handle the multitude of technical issues customers call about. I, for one, did take pride in doing my best to assist customers but I was truly limited in many instances where Samsung's unreasonable warranty came into play. I had many customers tell me they had few issues with Apple products in comparison. Samsung may be on top for now, but if the customer service continues in this manner more and more will turn to alternative brands. I have seen many Chinese replicas of these Samsung phones that can be purchased for a fraction of the price and are probably just as good a quality if not better. I really hope Samsung visits sites like these to get an outside perspective of what customers really think. They need to, otherwise their ship is going to sink.

formersamsungcustservrep 6/14/13 6:46PM

• I was one of the reseller of Samsung mobile in the Asian area, to be precise in Thailand. however, one thing good about Samsung is they never been late in sending us the invoice for products that we've bought. but eventually they used to be so late in sending the products ordered to our store. it's probably because they're used to use a very odd and old style assembling system. they made all the installed and programs Operation system in Korea, then later send it to the available factories nearby, but it takes years before those products can arrived safely in our store. it happens for these past 3 years already (since I started to sell samsung mobile). So far i heard more than 65% of other retail store around Asia also have the same problems. The worst thing is, whenever I tried to approach them, they never give any sufficient response. they just said, wait, it's been processed.

Anyone 5/26/12 9:48AM

• I was an employee at samsung and you had to try to trouble shoot and get the customer off the phone in 6 and half minutes with a floor person in the back ground telling you , you need to hurry and get the customer off the line the call is taking to long. Hated this job never had so many rude people in my face. You can barely verify the customers information in 6 mins more less trouble shoot with them to try and resolve their problem. If you raise your hand to try and get assistants with a call you may get someone after having the customer on hold for 10 mins but they tell you dont leave the customer on hold longer than 3 mins
    so in the mean time you have to keep going back 3 and 4 times tell asking the customer to please hold 2 to 3 more minutes

Anonymous 3/16/10 4:09AM

• I agree with everything you all have said about samsung. I work for Samsung as a CSR and it gets harder and harder to work there. Can't believe that these products that customers purchase are that messed up. I try my best to help but with limited resources and the BS training they provide us, it's hard. Believe me, I feel your pain. When you all call in and want to speak with a supervisor, basically, they can't do anything either. I'm going to give you all how this stuff work. In order to get you product replaced, it has to be serviced atleast 3 times, pathetic, I know. We then set up a claim and it goes to our Executive Customer Relations dept, and its not much they can do to speed up the process. They submit the claim to samsung corporate and then have to wait for approval, sad aint it. And I know when you all call in, the customer service/so called tech support really suck. Again, when they hire us, we only get 2 weeks of training then they put us on the phones. Some of the people on the phones are technical at all. Fortunately, I'm one of the technical ones but I'm not able to provide quality service because after 5-6 minutes I'm being rushed off the phones. And so you know, Samsung contracted a company name Alorica to handle the customer service duties. If you look up Alorica complaints, you will see the BS that this company is about. Just know that there are some of us that really care and want to help but again, we are very limited on resources. The same user manual that you have, some of us are looking in it also. And since I've been working for samsung/alorica, I will never in a millions years purchase a samsung product. Even if it was given to me for free, I would give it back. One time I was in Best Buy and this guy was looking at a samsung tv, I told him to don't waste his time, it's a piece of junk. Here are some contact info if you want you complaint to get across: Samsung Corporate 973-601-6000; www.alorica.com Executive Customer Relations(ECR) 800-522-7341. Thanks ! ! !

CustServRep4Samsung 1/10/10 8:49PM

Check out these popular comparisons of Samsung customer service versus other companies:
Samsung vs. Android
Samsung vs. Sony
Samsung vs. Toshiba
Samsung vs. Vizio
Samsung vs. Western Digital
Authorized representatives of Samsung can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

Customer Support
800-726-7864
Samsung customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Samsung customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Samsung corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Samsung corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Returns & Refunds
Review the Samsung return and refund policy at ReturnsAndRefunds.com.

Samsung returns, refund and exchange policy at ReturnsAndRefunds.com

Get immediate support for your Samsung questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Samsung at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Samsung user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Samsung reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

Samsung Manuals
Find free Samsung manuals and user guides available at ManualOwl.com.

Free Samsung manuals and user guides at ManualOwl.com

Samsung Drivers
Easily locate Samsung driver and firmware links available at DriverOwl.com.

Free Samsung drivers and firmware at DriverOwl.com

KitKat Update Status for Samsung Devices – Galaxy S3 Cancelled - Android Headlines
Most manufacturers were fairly lacks about upgrades until about a year ago when a public outcry was heard – that great customer service includes upgrades after ownership and that users would start flocking to the manufacturer that provided timely upgrades.
Samsung Joins Keynote Lineup of Mobility Experts for Upcoming 4G World and ...
SAN FRANCISCO, July 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- 4G World and Tower & Small Cell Summit, both produced by UBM Tech, today announced Samsung will join the ranks of Sprint, T-Mobile USA and Alcatel-Lucent as part of the events' shared keynote lineup ...
Videowall-Controller von Black Box für Displays von Samsung, NEC & Co ...
Mit dem “Free Tech Support” am Telefon für kostenlose, kompetente technische Beratung und kostenfreie Teststellungen sowie Installations- und Wartungsdienste bietet Black Box ein einzigartiges Serviceprogramm. Der branchenweit bekannte Black Box ...