Twitter Customer Service

Twitter customer service is ranked #666 out of the 706 companies that have a CustomerServiceScoreboard.com rating with an overall score of 17.60 out of a possible 200 based upon 91 ratings. This score rates Twitter customer service and customer support as Terrible.

Terrible Overall Customer Service Rating
  • Viewing Twitter customer service complaints
  • I am currently in a court case with a girl on twitter who no longer follows me and has made her page private. Her tweets will determine weather or not jail time will have to be done, how would I get a hold of information as such? I also believe the girl has inactivated one account to start another but, I am not sure.

@_AHRMAA 4/7/14 6:58PM
  • I wanted to reset my password because i forgot it. They sent me this message:

Hello,

We just sent a password reset to your inbox for the Twitter account associated with your email address. Click the link in that email to create a new account password. If you have any trouble selecting a new password, please try accessing the reset link from a computer while signed out of all other Twitter accounts.

Please note: Password reset links expire for security reasons. If the link has expired and you're in need of a new one, please reply to this email.

If you haven�t been receiving our reset password emails, check your junk and spam folders to make sure they aren't being filtered.

Did you know you can also reset your password via text message? Just add your mobile device to your account settings. Instructions on how to add your mobile phone via the web can be found here:

Let me know if you need any further assistance!

Thanks,

but i haven't received any password reset in my inbox. I look it up in my spam folders and keep refreshing my inbox but there is none. Pls pls help?

PasswordResetPlease 4/4/14 7:54PM
  • Im hoping someone can give me answers. From the time I went to Bed to the Time I woke up this morning. I found out my twitter was temporarily suspended for sending multiple unsolicited mentions to other users. The only people I tweet or Mention to are the ones I follow or TV shows. So does that mean someone reported me or did Twitter pick that up on its own? I didn't berate anyone or send explicit mentions. I asked for a follow, live tweeted with the cast of tv shows I watched yesterday on abc some of the stuff I write i get quite a few RT and Favorites, can that get me into trouble for violating twitter rules?

alishamarie28 3/21/14 5:33AM
  • I have two twitter accounts that's registered to one email address. I need to access the main twitter account but it keeps telling me the user name/ password combination is incorrect. Please help asap

@ASHRIKA_RAJPAL 3/18/14 1:36PM
  • I have tried OVER and OVER to reset my pasword. It does not
    matter what password I use it is not accepted. I know some if not all could not have been used already.
    I have NEVER tried to contact a live person with any company that does not have the option of a live person.
    I have read every possible troubleshooting list and none
    answer my particular problems.

love 3/17/14 6:24PM
  • I cant seem to type on my twitter page. when I login it just freezes on me. I can type on any other page but not this one please help me as I don't want to have this problem

hollywood797 2/27/14 7:00PM
  • I need help! So a few years ago I made a twitter account under my email. I haven't used that twitter account since I created it. I have forgotten my password and username. I want to delete that account so I may use my email on my new account that I currently use. I need to know hw to delete it if I have forgotten my login information.

Anonymous 2/22/14 1:29PM
  • My timeline has not updated since 10 Feb. 2014 (it's now 17 Feb.). The only assistance I've rec'd from Twitter is automated reply emails which have not been helpful to restore my timeline. I have to use Twitter's TweetDeck to view my most recent tweets.

@TomFlowers 2/17/14 4:06PM
  • More cyber-no-support? WHY AM I NOT, repeat, NOT getting my confirmation email? Try me, I am btw RCaupp

RCaupp 2/5/14 1:43PM
  • I have never had this much trouble with twitter in my life. they are refusing to sent me a reset password link. I know my email address for my account and yet they refuse to sent it to me. I get everything else from twitter to that account just not the email I need. I would like it if twitter just sent me the damn email already.

bellakirraluvsu 1/31/14 3:49PM
  • Dear Twitter,

Today Is January 10,2014~On January6th

I Had That Account Almost Two Years.I Can't

Stop People Of Another Party From Mass Spam

Blocking My Account.I Can't Stop Them From

Filing False Reports Of Harassment And Being

Abusive On Twitter.I Kept Filing Complaints

Against My Harassers And Abusers!!!They Are'

Still On Twitter.Being Able To Mass Spam Block

Me Is Wrong.I Would Like My Account Restored

~I Would Protect My Tweets.I Had

Over 4,500 Followers.The Opposite Party Threatened

My Account Often.You Got This One Wrong.Again,Please

My Account This Time.Too Many Attacks.Thank You.

Ms.Gloria Thompson

@Progress4Ohio 1/10/14 1:40PM
  • Hello Twitter,please help me to restore my account I have filed a ticket and never got a response but I would really love to start using Twitter again.Please help me.Thank you

@Iam_KimmyBW 1/2/14 2:57AM
  • When you are exchanging money with customers, as Twitter is now doing with their promoted posts and ads, it would behoove them to provide a way for customers to contact a person to discuss issues that arise. I have been overcharged for some advertising I did with them and have searched high low to get someone to help with this, but apparently, they don't talk to their customers.

@lv_lewis 12/8/13 1:03PM
  • i have tried to contact twitter by phone and by leaving messages on the comp and noone has done a thing about my problem for almost a year now i have not been able to follow people on twitter when i first made my account i did not fully understand twitter, and added to many it said after a few months i would be able to follow again that was almost a year ago i have my music pages on reverb and are synced with twitter and i DO NOT WISH to create a new account it would take forever to change all my pages emails and etc etc my people also keepn up with my music on twitter i need this problem looked at and solved asap

galendavis18 11/29/13 11:02AM
  • I would like to thank you for getting back to me about my problem with my Twitter account it still hasn't been fixed but aleast I got a response. I received a email saying that my Gmail account is a hot mail account but that is false. Since everything I get from Twitter is to this account at . Thanks for at least trying to help I appreciate your time

keto23 11/27/13 3:33PM
  • I made my twitter when I was really young and i was being hacked so I changed my password but forgot what I changed it to and now I cant log in. I cant reset my password either because my yahoo account is recyled, is there anyway you can add my new yahoo account so I can reset my password? ):

@ramenialll 11/26/13 9:21PM
  • It bad customers service when you don't get a reply or help. And you keep getting the same email saying the same thing and what they say in the email never happens. Have received over 8 emails saying my account will be back on in 24hrs and it's been over a month but keep get emails also saying haven't heard from you so your problem must be resolved? ? And I try to contact support with no resolutions to my problem

keto23 11/26/13 8:04AM
  • Hey Team. Pls kindly come to my rescue because, I can't log in into My account since a week now. My email is and I have forgotin my password.

@benjaminss 10/31/13 9:51PM
  • I have been suspended for two months.
    No reason was given to me and no prior warning was ever listed. I have sent at least twenty emails regarding this and tried to contact them by phone...what a joke. I think it is time for twitter to respond to us..other websites are more than willing to help you. These thugs think they are God..well they ain't..oppose i guess I will never be on Twitter again for calling them out..I'll never be on that site again
    .lol

Anonymous 10/30/13 8:52PM
  • I've been having a lot of the same issues you havr been reporting and there is a way to get contact via txt..thru your mssgr of choice. .txt 40404 then use their codes which you'll get if you txt help...so example....in txt address or phone no. ud put 40404 (this is the code for usa) then in ur mssg window ud txt.... help. Do not txt nothing else theyll send u their codes which ull hit thru window...cuz thyll send u a help site to hit..hit it..it'll give u the language..codes to use to txt thm for resolving issues...trust me its stupid tht thy don't offer better but its ur best bet! U can txt stop to make it stop using ur phone no...txt stat for updates on someone's twitter acct...like the one whose being abused by someone. ..txt stat n put in tht twitter acctd name ie... stat sadams. Then hit send. Its really quick. Ull get it right away..hope this helps..cux I too am losing it with them..by the way...txt arret and put ur twitter name in and it will delete ur acct...but only if u signed up thru mobile only and not by web. Goodluck all. ;)

langel 10/20/13 9:53PM
  • Twitter keeps suspending my acct every 3 or 4 days and it is always the same person who sends me the email telling me he has removed the suspension. I have not violated any rules, read them many time! And today I was on twitter maybe 10 min when I was suspended! I think this man has it in for me in customer service! Please help me out. I am an elderly 62 yr old woman and I enjoy to connection twitter gives me. Why am I be harassed like this?

Marilyn Lindberg

maral0615 10/19/13 5:02PM
  • I'm sonny cain. I have a twitter account,but my twitter account keeps sending a verification code to my cell phone which i currently have turned off.My question is can you direct my verification code to my email address

Due to twitter using my cell phone number i am unable to log in my twitter account,even though i have the right user name and password.

Thanks for helping me resolve this issue

Sonny cain

@sonnny_cain 10/16/13 6:49AM
  • My account has also been suspended for a few days now for no reason as I haven't broken any Twitter rules and while I keep sending requests for updates and expediting the process, no one has been able to tell me what's going on and cancelling my requests because they're duplicate requests. I called, but no one was able to tell me anything because they don't handle those types of situations over the phone, which is completely ridiculous, and I can't tweet anything to their support, because my account is suspended which defeats that purpose. Does anyone know how long this "review process" takes before your account is reinstated?

@javonnemarie 10/14/13 8:17AM
  • I changed from an iPhone 3GS to an iPhone 4S. I cannot get my twitter account back because I no long ca access the email address that started the account. My old email address was magnetic_field@sbcglobal.net and is dead. I tried to add before all this happened. I thought it worked but it didn't. Can be reached at magneticfield8 new user name. Can someone please help me get emagneticfield account back. Thank you

emagneticfield 10/13/13 8:27AM
  • I've been trying to communicate with Twitter's support team that I cannot get into my account, and that I am not receiving the password reset e-mails. I confirmed with them several times that I am using the correct e-mail, then they tell me that they sent me the password reset even though I explicitly told them I am NOT reciving any of those e-mails (even from another customer service rep) in my main inbox or spam. After I replied back that I did not get the email, I get no answer at all. I just want to get into my account! How hard can that possibly be?

DanaeLelina 10/4/13 9:41AM
  • i cannot log into twitter anymore because of the new ios7 crap update. i hate it. ever since the update, nothing but problems and trouble have come to my iphone5. and now i cannot even log into twitter because it says that it does not recognize my email address, and i know the one im typing in is correct because i only have one email address. i have seen people with the same problem after the update, so please help me!

Anonymous 10/2/13 9:22PM

Check out these popular comparisons of Twitter customer service versus other companies:
Twitter vs. Facebook
Twitter vs. Google
Twitter vs. LinkedIn
Twitter vs. MySpace
Twitter vs. Yahoo
Twitter vs. YouTube
Authorized representatives of Twitter can sign up to reply to any of the comments found on this page.

415-222-9670
Twitter customer service phone number including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.

Complete Twitter customer service phone numbers and contact information at ContactHelp.com

Locate the Twitter corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.

Twitter corporate office headquarters information at CorproateOfficeOwl.com

Get immediate support for your Twitter questions from HelpOwl.com.

Receive immediate support for Twitter at HelpOwl.com

View thousands of Twitter user reviews and customer ratings available at ReviewOwl.com.

Twitter reviews and ratings at ReviewOwl.com

US Airways' Twitter gaffe was bad, but its radio silence since only makes the ...
In the travel and transport field, Twitter has become an increasingly popular part of customer service not only in terms of keeping customers informed about service changes, news or delays but also for passengers seeking problem resolution in real time.
Favstar founder launches Respondly to help companies use Twitter as a service ...
... problem at the company, saying that the team at Favstar “were getting crushed by the daily onslaught of these support tweets” and when it looked for tools to address the problem they found “nothing tailored to customer support and social-media ...
How Not To Conduct Customer Service On Twitter, Brought To You By Uber's GM
Uber's New York general manager, Josh Mohrer, drew the ire of the Twitterati late Monday night with a textbook example of how not to conduct customer service in a public forum. To wit: Erin McCann, a news editor at the Guardian, hailed a green Boro ...